Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5005227 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 2:52am On Aug 14, 2019
One thing I’ve noticed is Tacha can’t do most actions for longer than sixty seconds. This is the amount of time it takes to record an Instagram video, an action she has unconsciously imbibed. If one checks her house and party twerks she’s always done in sixty seconds then rests. The sheke dance just performed, she tired out in sixty seconds. I’m sure when gbenshing she’ll gyrate in sixty second intervals or climax after a full minute.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:57am On Aug 14, 2019
SilentBang:
Almost 12 midnight and these HM are all very awake lively and still making dinner... Time is indeed a social construct.

Those days in boarding school people dey chop dinner by 3am as per prep dey end by 2am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:03am On Aug 14, 2019
Is Seyi awake so? The guy tries, o, staying with beautiful women in the cover of darkness. If Kemen was brought this season things for bloody. Speaking of Kemen, do any Nairalanders believe that Maggi + Coca Cola combination? Venita left to sleep because Seyi needs to doze but funny enough he’ll ‘wake up’ by 4am looking for Tacha.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 3:13am On Aug 14, 2019
meobizy:
Is Seyi awake so? The guy tries, o, staying with beautiful women in the cover of darkness. If Kemen was brought this season things for bloody. Speaking of Kemen, do any Nairalanders believe that Maggi + Coca Cola combination? Venita left to sleep because Seyi needs to doze but funny enough he’ll ‘wake up’ by 4am looking for Tacha.

The whole longing for each other is starting to wear off. I see Tacha giving him some space lately.
If you ask me, I'll say better for them and their game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 3:13am On Aug 14, 2019
meobizy:

The guy na legend

Self control on fleek

Just imagine frodd in his place

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 3:14am On Aug 14, 2019
Enkay and Joe- Venita is bullying Khafi cry cry cry cry

My baby has suffered. Venny called her a demonnnnnnnnnnn

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 3:14am On Aug 14, 2019
tegax:

The whole longing for each other is starting to wear off. I see Tacha giving him some space lately.
If you ask me, I'll say better for them and their game.

Exactly they should continue giving themselves space

I hope sleeping with venita can help his ministry somehow

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 3:16am On Aug 14, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Enkay and Joe- Venita is bullying Khafi cry cry cry cry

My baby has suffered. Venny called her a demonnnnnnnnnnn

Biko explain to me why your baby should be telling Diane that seyi was trying to kill her

In her fucking dream!!!!!

Wetin she want make Diane do put??

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:16am On Aug 14, 2019
Lauryn41:

The guy na legend

Self control on fleek

Just imagine frodd in his place
Frodd has a great fear of losing that 60M NGN. He wouldn’t dare it. Sometimes he’s on the verge of damning the consequences but the Igbo man in him is too strong.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Iamsegzy25: 3:22am On Aug 14, 2019
XXML33:

Which Elo? Elo that's pulling more votes at the polls than Joe and Enkay combined?
So na this useless poll you dey look, see khafi dey top ike and frood for that mumu poll...mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 3:24am On Aug 14, 2019
Lauryn41:

Biko explain to me why your baby should be telling Diane that seyi was trying to kill her

In her fucking dream!!!!!

Wetin she want make Diane do put??

Diane is her Joseph. cheesy cheesy embarassed tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 3:24am On Aug 14, 2019
Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 14, 2019
Their is something not right about Khafi. I’v seen this for a long time. She may be a happy person, act like she is cool with everything but this kind of people know how to turn the whole world against you. They make you look like the bad person. They make mountain out of a mole hill, explode situations.

This same girl had a dream about Tacha, went to tell Jackie. Had dream about Seyi, told biggie and every HM. Sir Dee, Seyi and Tacha have all complained about her in one occasion or the other yet she will be looking innocent.

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:44am On Aug 14, 2019
Ehn? Gedoni rebuffed Khafi’s advances? Wow. I was already beginning to pity jambite and Omashola, them for hear (smell actually) am if those two started their work between them.

Na the moi moi knock these housemates out like this? I am impressed.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:47am On Aug 14, 2019
rahazaqa:
Their is something not right about Khafi. I’v seen this for a long time. She may be a happy person, act like she is cool with everything but this kind of people know how to turn the whole world against you. They make you look like the bad person. They make mountain out of a mole hill, explode situations.

This same girl had a dream about Tacha, went to tell Jackie. Had dream about Seyi, told biggie and every HM. Sir Dee, Seyi and Tacha have all complained about her in one occasion or the other yet she will be looking innocent.
Nobody is 100% perfect. Everybody has their flaws. Those housemates have noticed hers but others are yet to see it. Mike who everyone takes as a perfect man also has flaws. It’s surprising not up to a handful of individuals have noticed it.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:49am On Aug 14, 2019
Froddster look so cute together. Kayode should leave the camera on them all morning. Was it a strategy when she said she’ll save him or she’s beginning to see his good side?

Yale9, the longer she stays in that house the less she’ll remember Nelson and the more she’ll see our guy as the only choice. He is getting there slowly. At least they now share a bed during waking and night hours. The cuddling will come gradually.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 3:49am On Aug 14, 2019
rahazaqa:

Shut the fvck up! How can you watch all that went down this morning and still blame Khafi, are you watching or you just want to join nairaland bandwagon in order to have something to type?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 3:52am On Aug 14, 2019
meobizy:
Ehn? Gedoni rebuffed Khafi’s advances? Wow. I was already beginning to pity jambite and Omashola, them for hear (smell actually) am if those two started their work between them.

Na the moi moi knock these housemates out like this? I am impressed.

Woooooow! Woooow!! Woooooow!!!

Advances? WTF!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 4:06am On Aug 14, 2019
Lol. I'm yet to wrap my head around that "advances" comment. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 4:15am On Aug 14, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Lol. I'm yet to wrap my head around that "advances" comment. grin grin grin grin
Did you not watch it live? Did you not see her using her hand to draw circles round his back? That is what females do when they want you inside them. She has used the technique multiple times to spur him into sexual activity. This time he confessed that doing it will feel like laying in the same bed with Omashola and jambite then used the chance to escape back to his bed.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by osuntuyi20: 4:24am On Aug 14, 2019
quote if am wrong something is trending on twitter that 'morescreentimeforikeandmercy' my own opinion is that,Ebuka said some weeks ago that if dem show wetin your fav dey talk all d time u may end hating him or her,concerning ike n mercy,mercy is still angry with angry with diane,enkay too dey trepass and not happy with ike second strike ,from short screen time she had around that 12am she said she escaped strike that she nay still get one,certainly IMO i think what both r been discussing maybe about hms not dis loving things which attract another strike for both n final one for ike

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 14, 2019
phrezzz:
anything can happen. wait till a week before the finals. depends on what played out. what if this week was a final and Enkay did what she did to Cindy. wouldn't cindy be an instant favourite already? and just sneak and win the so called big dogs. in BBnaija, the week before the final week plays alot of vital point.... outright favourite here is TACHA as much as I hate to admit it... Mercy should pray she and ik don't both get to the finals else it's finished, Mike can't top Tacha when everybody like mercy, tacha and Mike are up.. he topped the other time because fans whose favourite weren't nominated voted him thinking Mike and Omashola stood a chance to knock out Tasha if two where leaving it didn't still work. #TeamShola tho
the point is omashola n seyi r not on same level with Mike

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 14, 2019
XXML33:
I think Nigerian guys are actually more confused than the ladies.

You wail all day about how Nigerian girls are dumb and can't hold a conversation; how all they care about is Instagram likes, designer wears and accessories and latest gadgets; how the kind of girl you want is someone who is intelligent and well mannered.

But you have seen an intelligent and well mannered girl in Jackye and instead of you to love and support her, you criticize her for being too boring and being an oversabi, and you gravitate towards Oloshos like Mercy and Tacha who are the direct opposite of what you claim to like.

Fuçking hypocrites!
you r confused. Today you defend tasha, tomorrow insult.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 14, 2019
livelymatilda:
Tacha just told Mike and Sir Dee that she was the one that made Diane change her mind on putting Mike up for eviction..
tacha low key admires Mike

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by duduade: 5:06am On Aug 14, 2019
makydebbie:

Is it me or Tacha gets darker by the day?

Thank you.. Thought I observed it yesterday morning when she was in the dressingroom corner where Frood was ironing Esther's blue garment
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 14, 2019
So jaruma could send clothes to tacha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Diamondwriter(m): 5:39am On Aug 14, 2019
XXML33:
Tacha seems like a chronic liar though. Just shooting lies anyhow without premeditation like Threebear.

She initially said she didn't bring clothes because she thought biggie would provide clothes , then when Jaruma delivered clothes for her she modified the lie and started saying she didn't appear to have many clothes because she didn't unpack.

Now she's proven that she lied when she said she didn't watch the show.

But whether she lies or not, I go still stan. Even if she kill person, I go still stan.

She never said she didn't bring clothes. She told biggie that she didn't have enough clothes for the Saturday PARTY.
Just The PARTY

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 14, 2019
If I ere to be on a team and the veto power holder doesnt like me, even if am the strong link in that task we die there o.

Not doing shit. Hope Mike n seyi see clearly now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 6:24am On Aug 14, 2019
Jen92:
you r confused. Today you defend tasha, tomorrow insult.
The guy enjoys writing and I enjoy reading his writeups.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 14, 2019
Threebear:
These online polls though grin cheesy

Could it be a hint of what we are going to see on Sunday ?

ike better redeem himself by topping shola.

If not I will know is just hype.

Even Mike's first time the difference was barely 1 percent.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giddyperson: 6:28am On Aug 14, 2019
Dezenazil:
she is a beauty, maybe the voice is why she isn't getting roles. Ewooo.
It's not just the voice, her acting is not just real. She acts like she's acting. But yeah she's pretty.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 6:39am On Aug 14, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Shut the fvck up! How can you watch all that went down this morning and still blame Khafi, are you watching or you just want to join nairaland bandwagon in order to have something to type?

He has a point though. That's how she was going around the house demonizing Kimoprah so badly that most of them went on to nominate her on Monday leading to her eviction. She did similar thing to Jeff. I like her but if she carry your matter for mind, only God can save you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.