Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4946617 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2019
yunafa:
Biggie just called Esther.

Where is Beorn1 oooo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2019
Dominique is 100% on point.

All those quoting her to call her a tribalist are being hypocritical, subjective or low-key pained.

If you've been on Nairaland long enough, you'd clearly see through most of the comments here.

I'm neither of both tribes btw..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2019
Jen92:
dreamer . How can u put him in same category with mercy? Dont u know the strongest contenders r only mercy, Mike n tacha
will u Keep quiet
the last time they were both up Seyi beat mike
And that stands for now until till things change in their next clash
So stop consoling urself
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2019
Eeghe:

I agree
He needs a strike or two to reset his brain

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hazardfan1: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2019
Afam4eva:

As much as you hate to go tribal? Lol. From the bottom of the heart, the mouth speaks. You're just one of those who judge everything with a tribal lens but choose to remain silent in other not to be called out. As much as it's your prerogative to go tribal and make conclusions, you couldn't be more wrong on this particular issue.

I repeat, most Big Brother Naija fans are not tribal motivated when choosing a housemate to support. It's surprising seeing that Nigerians are very tribalistic. On this issue of Frodd and Esther, there's a conclusion from most people irrespective of tribe that Frodd has been jazzed in some way because of how helplessly and embarrassingly he seems to be chasing Esther despite the fact that Esther rejected him early on and still treats him like a piece of garbage every time. This thinking is not limited to Igbos or fans of Frodd (whom you say are mostly Igbos). Last year when Tobi was acting in similar fashion with Ceec, was it also tribe motivated? Bringing Peter Okoye and OC Ukeje further exposes what has been going through your head all these years. You need to cover your head in shame.

Who did u support in 2017, 2018 nd who are u supporting this year?

I want to see something grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2019
Just watch and see how they swam on Domi's mentions. The most tribalistic people hate when you call them out. No matter what you type against that woman, she said the truth.

Thatigboman started tribalistic comments on this thread. His tribesmen were enjoying his foolery because he's a representation of their true identity, they encouraged him by liking his comments. You'll see Yorubas supporting Mike, Tacha, Ike , Seyi , Omashola and all, same way you see some Niger Deltans supporting across board. I bet to be proved wrong, I've never seen an Igbo person on this board supporting Seyi or Esther simply because they're Yoruba.

As much as we don't want to go tribal, calling a spade a spade is the right thing to do.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2019
styrese:
will u Keep quiet
the last time they were both up Seyi beat mike
And that stands for now until till things change in their next clash
So stop consoling urself
n now Mike beat tacha. So stop dreaming seying got pity votes cos of the veto.

As it stands now Mike is stronger than tacha. Seyi should beat tacha first b4 u can talk.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2019
Dansuqi:
Esther now on frod's bed

This is not true?
shocked
Tell me this is a joke please
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2019
Alphagan:
Cindy.

She is nothing close to what this show needs, she's crude, local and monotonous. She can't hold a reasonable conversation for long, her entertainment value is zero. She dresses like a typical village girl, also, she's suffering from excessive low self esteem.

Keeping her in the house is another wonder of the world, simply because most Nigerians are feeble minded, they're bandwagoners. Voting out a talented and interesting Joe in a reality show while keeping a boring, local and a Delawood in the house for a reason as stupid as 'Enkay intimidated her' is another misery scientists have to unravel. Is she not an adult? A grown woman that can't stand for herself is not only useless but doesn't deserve our pity.

I'm certain another opportunity will come to send her packing, trust me, the bandwagoners will come up with another poverty induced pity votes to keep the mgbeke in the house.
Cindy is a mirror of below a average Nigerians who are crying that the show is filled with selection of rich kids.

now the brought in cindy, same hypocrites are calling for her eviction.

hypocrites are liable to die younger......

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2019
Why is biggie calling esther to d diary room upandan. 2nd time in 5 mins already

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2019
nappy760:
Esther don go meet frodd this morning again grin

Dear Lawd

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hazardfan1: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2019
Alphagan:
Just watch and see how they swam on Domi's mentions. The most tribalistic people hate when you call them out. No matter what you type against that woman, she said the truth.

Thatigboman started tribalist comments on this thread. His tribesmen were enjoying his foolery because he's a representation of their true identity, they encouraged him by liking his comments. You'll see Yorubas supporting Mike, Tacha, Ike , Seyi , Omashola and all, same way you see some Niger Deltans supporting across board. I bet to be proved wrong, I've never seen an Igbo person on this board supporting Seyi or Esther simply because they're Yoruba.

As much as we don't want to go tribal, calling a spade a spade is the right thing to do.

You're so correct.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 10:52am On Aug 18, 2019
dominique:

Most Frodd fans know this but will never want to admit it but we know, if you've had to deal with tribalism for years you would know how the mind of an average tribal person works. We can pretend to act as if its not so but it doesn't change that fact. Venita was on the verge of Turing Frodd into her puppet (almost the way Tboss did to Miyonse) but his fans keep saying she's better for him. I was very irritated with the way Venita made Frodd apologize twice in one day over a minor issue and threw a fit when he couldn't run a bath properly for her but this is the situationship Frodd fans prefer. Goes to show that his fans are more upset about who he's fooling himself over than anything else.

So you are saying all Frodd's fans are tribal people? .

Odikwa somehow

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2019
dominique:
Esther should stop giving this guy wrong signals and false hopes and leave him alone abi which kain wahala be this?

Please what happened? Tell me exactly what biko
My heart (Frodd will not kill me too)
He should chase her away immediately
Good morning
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2019
Esther is the only person that can make Frodd's punishment mild by remaining silent or choosing not to say much that will implicate him further.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2019
Afam4eva:

As much as you hate to go tribal? Lol. From the bottom of the heart, the mouth speaks. You're just one of those who judge everything with a tribal lens but choose to remain silent in other not to be called out. As much as it's your prerogative to go tribal and make conclusions, you couldn't be more wrong on this particular issue.

I repeat, most Big Brother Naija fans are not tribal motivated when choosing a housemate to support. It's surprising seeing that Nigerians are very tribalistic. On this issue of Frodd and Esther, there's a conclusion from most people irrespective of tribe that Frodd has been jazzed in some way because of how helplessly and embarrassingly he seems to be chasing Esther despite the fact that Esther rejected him early on and still treats him like a piece of garbage every time. This thinking is not limited to Igbos or fans of Frodd (whom you say are mostly Igbos). Last year when Tobi was acting in similar fashion with Ceec, was it also tribe motivated? Bringing Peter Okoye and OC Ukeje further exposes what has been going through your head all these years. You need to cover your head in shame.

See Afam too flexing his muscle on what he's guilty of. I got banned for calling you out some weeks ago. You have no moral justification to condemn any tribal recrimination. Your identity on tribal leaning is not hidden, you're a resident tribalist yourself.

Tell me who you supported in 2017, 2018 and the ongoing one.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2019
Joe and Enkay will be evicted. Respectively.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2019
Alphagan:

Thatigboman started tribalist comments on this thread. His tribesmen were enjoying his foolery because he's a representation of their true identity, they encouraged him by liking his comments. You'll see Yorubas supporting Mike, Tacha, Ike , Seyi , Omashola and all, same way you see some Niger Deltans supporting across board. I bet to be proved wrong, I've never seen an Igbo person on this board supporting Seyi or Esther simply because they're Yoruba.

u go call thatigboman thatigboman u go tire.
I like khafi, esther and mike. Are they not yorubas?
I hate fraud and enkay. Are they not igbos?
U go call thatigboman, thatigboman till you tire.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2019
nadesh:

This makes sense.

That’s exactly watched I watched too
I second that update
Doesn’t mean I didnt want to kill Frodd though
Jeez
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2019
KushyKush:
Before casting or defending Frodd's actions, the appropriate thing to do is watch this video.

https://twitter.com/toffbrawny/status/1162971981194641408?s=19

Thank you for the link. Frodd should have left as soon as Esther became serious. If I was Frodd though, I think I will stay away from Esther when I have had a few drinks. The kind of funny play they play can turn negative very quickly. Let’s see how Frodd will act today if he was truly warned by biggie.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2019
Vyolet:
Esther is the only person that can make Frodd's punishment mild by remaining silent or choosing not to say much that will implicate him further.
Even worse is the fact that she told Nelson of a certain incidence that happened in the HOH room some time ago.
I now fear for Frodd. sad
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afam4eva(m): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2019
Alphagan:

See Afam too flexing his muscle on what he's guilty of. I got banned for calling you out some weeks ago. You have no moral justification to condemn any tribal recrimination. Your identity on tribal leaning is not hidden, you're a resident tribalist yourself.

Tell me who you supported in 2017, 2018 and the ongoing one.
If you say so. I'm not here to say i'm a tribalist or i;m not. I'm talking about the issue at hand which is the Frodd/Esther issue. Do you really think it's tribal motivated that people have been calling out Frodd for his mumuism? I'm not saying people are not tribalistic. I'm simply saying that this issue is not one of those motivated by tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2019
styrese:
wow Voting polls, intriguing name but
post the full results let me see if u even merit the name

I doubt if they'd show the whole results..but if they do, I strongly believe it will look like this:

Tacha
Ike
Omashola
Frodd
Cindy
Khafi
Joe
Elozonam
Enkay

The top two could interchange.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hazardfan1: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2019
Menance:

Have you ever seen a Yoruba supporting Frodd, Ike or Jeff?
I'll give you same energy you give me that's it.

Last year, we supported Miracle hard.

This year, I've voted for Ike, Joe, Cindy countless times.

Don't even go there. Ike dt I like so much.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2019
Jen92:
n now Mike beat tacha. So stop dreaming seying got pity votes cos of the veto.

As it stands now Mike is stronger than tacha. Seyi should beat tacha first b4 u can talk.
U are good at saying nonsense
I would say Tacha vs Mike is 1-1
Though I know lots of my Ikegang friends that helped Mike, I wouldn't conclude a neutral person didn't vote tacha
Seyi vs Mike 1-0
Seyi is stronger than Mike till u guys prove Mike is stronger and Seyi was just pitied last time , I would leave it at this until further notice
Seyi is stronger than Mike till proven otherwise
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2019
P0c0p0c0:
Nigerians are very sentimental and you have to walk on eggshells when making certain comments.

It is worse here on NL.

I see nothing tribal about Dom's comment.

Maybe I have to read again or I am too detribalized to get worked up over every.

This is the case for you and I. That comment was lowkey triggering though.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2019
Menance:

Have you ever seen a Yoruba supporting Frodd, Ike or Jeff?
I'll give you same energy you give me that's it.

You're not being sincere with yourself. A lot of Yorubas are supporting Ike. A popular moniker on this thread named Vizkiiz or Papikush is supporting Ike and many others.

So, what's your point?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2019
scondy:

Bros i watched it o.....y shd u even joke u will pull off ur boxers and go ahead to do it with a lady that has not even shared a kiss with u....dont defend anything....it wasnt a joke on Frodd's side...he was coming on tooooooo stroong ....and Esther later realized it was no longer a joke and had to give him stern warnings severally...

I also didn’t see where Esther encouraged Frodd at all
Even though I agree with that update (would add this as a P.S to the update which also happened)
I dont know where he got the consent he used to want to hug/cuddle with pants pulled down from

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2019
Eeghe:

That’s exactly watched I watched too
I second that update
Doesn’t mean I didnt want to kill Frodd though
Jeez
Am hoping he will not get disqualified because i will miss him. He has so much potentials to showcase and disqualification over seexual harrassment will kill him ,beyond the show.
A strike with strong warning will bring him back to his senses I hope.
sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2019
styrese:
U are good at saying nonsense
I would say Tacha vs Mike is 1-1
Though I know lots of my Ikegang friends that helped Mike, I wouldn't conclude a neutral person didn't vote tacha
Seyi vs Mike 1-0
Seyi is stronger than Mike till u guys prove Mike is stronger and Seyi was just pitied last time , I would leave it at this until further notice
Seyi is stronger than Mike till proven otherwise
you are not making sense because Mike is stronger than tacha while tacha is stronger than seyi.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2019
MissCookie:
Hey hey shut up please! Everyone calm down...My Gee Ike on the beat.

Spitting real bars mehn,

"we do what we do and we gonna go hard how we go hard, I love real my niggur!..." Ike BBN4

Fück that ice cream my niggur

You feel me? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:01am On Aug 18, 2019
Dominique said the truth. The last time I said such a thing someone insulted me. Thanks alot Dominique, keep standing by the truth.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.