Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4950461 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3290) (3291) (3292) (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
I just want to say I am tired of Omoshola's Niger delta cloth Biko.

Dude should just wear casual jeans and shirt next time he is up for eviction.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KushyKush: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
I mean... What the actual fück?

Cindy even above Frodd?

Chai... People no get sense

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yvelchstores(f): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
MrsV:
Tacha to Mike: "i'm not here to showcase anything"

Pheeww...wat kind of entitlement mentality does Tacha have? She just wants to come, quarrel with people and go like that??
empty Kom Kom. The girl has nothing to offer. I actually thought she will break the dance floor every Saturday. Turns out the only dance she knows is palm wine jiration dance

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Samueltemi337:
Mercy fans Una nor try at all

Mercy fans are not ike fans get Thad into your head

I am a mercy fan but I am not an ike fan so I would vote Omashola who is my 3rd behind mercy and Mike over him

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
So Icons were up but Cruisetopia suffered too and both team mates were evicted evenly

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
BerryAnny:

You even get time to reply him. He's just being unnecessarily stupid,don't mind him.

This was exactly what people said when I used same statistical analysis to predict that Mike would not only top Tacha but he would get 33% and I was right
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Eeghe:

It’s between Tacha and Mike shaa
Mercy got that percentage with the help of everybody esp Team Ike

Stop deceiving yourself. When they were all up. The leaked result was between Mercy and Tacha.

Meanwhile, Twitter poll, it's Mercy, Tacha, Mike, then Seyi.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Frank65:
Ike not topping the polls is a classic case of betrayal from Team Mercy.

When Mercy was up in week one, Mike and Ike fans came through for her and she topped the polls. Ike and Mercy fans also came through for Mike last week.

Mercy fans are seriously playing Ike fans. When Mercy's IG handler posted that they should vote Ike, did u guys see the comments Mercy fans? Mercy's IG handler had to lock the comment section and eventually deleted the post.

Mercy is playing Ike just like her fans are playing Ike's fans. If u believe a big girl like Mercy can date Ike outside the house, then u might be living in fool's paradise. What can Ike offer her outside the house? Can Ike buy her designers or pay for her trips to Dubai? The same way Miracle played Nina is the same way Mercy is playing Ike.

Mercy fans are mainly Nina fans who want to use Ike to revenge what Miracle did to Nina. Merike na big scam used by Mercy fans. Watch how they will tell Ike fans to just abandon Ike....lol

Before this Sunday....

I had no problem with both of them being strong or either of them winning

No one should have to be a Nina among them

But being betrayed this way shows that one side is trying to exploit this ship... THIS EARLY

This is an eye opener for us

We don't know which team will be up tomorrow for nomination

Good thing is that both Mercy and Mike are in one team and Ike gang would be needed to push either of their percentages.

Interesting days ahead

We watch

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
styrese:
will u Keep quiet
This is Ike's first time and ur omashola could barely beat him
Anyways now we can see we have no alliance
Ikegang this is a wakeup call

When Tacha's army concentrated solely on Tacha, Ikegang worldwide were busy sharing their votes like gala. I remember how some supposed ikegang members almost had my head on a platter on Monday when I told them Cindy's pity card was a ploy to distract us. I don't mind other team members voting whoever they wanted, but I feel deeply betrayed by ikegang who couldn't even focus. All man for himself now. I really hope we've learnt our lesson.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hotworta1:

Tacha will definitely loose it if she finally falls for any of the male housemates with romantic toppings. She knows the game...that I am glad. But she should tone down her negative sides.
Pls. Do u know we the veto game starting
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
ersonleads:
come to think of it, effort was not made to vote omoshola this week, knowing that he cannot be evicted as Cindy, enkay, Joe and elo are up
And efforts were not made much to vote ike thinking we had support from the so-called alliance
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Geezeem:
I honestly can't stand Tacha talk lipsrsealed

Is been 7 weeks but each time I hear her speak.... Gooooosh angry
You go dey alright

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
The 1st time ur Mike is up he came third so we are happy with our result abeg
At least we did it alone
To all ikegang here am super proud of u guys good job joor
We move grin
Proudly ikegang
Ike Ike Ike my baby boo grin
The difference in percentage is HULKgrin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by andrew44444: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
lymelyte:
The winner of this season is btw Mike and mercy..tacha does not stand a chance forget all the razzmatazz around her..

Omashola will do better than those people you Listed.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
But where is Threebear?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
XXML33:
Tacha: 26%

Ike: 15%

Even after all the hate and body shaming and the fact that Mercy fans even voted for Ike, yet Tacha's percent is still almost double that of Ike.

Fools.

Lmao. I voted Elozonam. Nurse your wound. Team Seyi voted for Tacha for her to score that high.

Only shippers voted for Ike and they are 10% of Mercy fans. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Gboliwe:

Did Isilomo and Avala build any fan base different from others?

They had two weeks to build a fan base. See how Cindy scored her freedom

She 'securing' her freedom to borrow your words was not due to deliberate acts by her. Nigerians only exploited an unfortunate situation to the limits. That's all.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Holarbemmy(f): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ike ike their nigga, they don dey give lame excuses yeye dey smell, maybe he topped d chart in their dream grin smiley

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DanielOc: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
The 1st time ur Mike is up he came third so we are happy with our result abeg
At least we did it alone
To all ikegang here am super proud of u guys good job joor
We move grin
Proudly ikegang
Ike Ike Ike my baby boo grin

we dirrit beibe

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
KushyKush:
I mean... What the actual fück?

Cindy even above Frodd?

Chai... People no get sense
Nigerians are not normal
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
To all ikegang here good job guys we tried
We keep moving forward now we know we are on this alone
We need to try harder one love guys
Am Soo happy this night and am super proud of u guys wink we did it without anyone's help yeeeah
Good one guys
Love u all

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Amya:

How in the world can you compare 4/100 to 9/100. You go school so?

I'm not a fan of Tacha but that 26% against 8 other housemates is darn impressive.

This is my not 1 + 1 kindergarten maths boy. Stick to that level if you wish. I have dropped my usual accurate prediction. Mark it down and troll me if and when wrong
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Public Notice

.Whenever I say "Nina" just know I'm referring to IKE

The Nina of Merike Ship

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
yvelchstores:
the part that upsets me is how she dresses down for eviction show thinking there is no oooo way she will be evicted. She might as well wear night gown to eviction show. Happened to vandora last season. She left with no make up on.

Yeah. I think it's her strategy on the housemates.

If you've noticed, at a point some housemates stopped nominating her because of how confident she makes them think she is.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Amya:

When Tacha's army concentrated solely on Tacha, Ikegang worldwide were busy sharing their votes like gala. I remember how some supposed ikegang members almost had my head on a platter on Monday when I told them Cindy's pity card was a ploy to distract us. I don't mind other team members voting whoever they wanted, but I feel deeply betrayed by ikegang who couldn't even focus. All man for himself now. I really hope we've learnt our lesson.
This is gold.
People were voting Ike, Cindy and T meanwhile T fans were voting solely T.
Also team Mike and Seyi voted T and Omashola just to spite us but it's all good. We live to learn.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
BucketMan:
But how the hell is tacha really getting these huge votes for gods sakes sad

Focused fans with large pockets

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
DOptical:

Frodd's bandwagon fans were Mercy's fans. I know them very well. In fact, it was funny to see the same people who have been praising him attack him on Twitter cos of the little problem he had with Mercy as regard to the dano task yesterday.

Honestly, the little good witch in me wants FRODD outta that house ASAP before he causes more damage...I foresee dark clouds hovering over him...not too good.

He should soon leave with the little goodness he has remaining.

How can somebody be increasingly daft everyday?!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
hazzard:
No be by mouth..we dey show workings...congrats to my TACHARISTICS ARMY & my CINDYRELLAS cool...
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
even the merike gangs couldn't stand us grin

Stop posting crap

Tacha beat ike not mercy

Ike is not mercy. You guys are too dull and act like voters are zombies who would only vote their favorites including their best friends and partners. That's not how things work

Mercy might be my favorite but that does not mean I'll vote ike or Diane over my 2nd and third favorites in Mike and omashola.

All my votes went to shola but if it were mercy up I'll vote mercy over anyone. So make no mistake defeating ike isn't the same as defeating mercy

Everyone and their grandma knows ike is much weaker than mercy. Not that I expect the desperate tacha fans like you to understand simple logic

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Altrarecords:

Who Dash tacha 10 million Before she dey leave am for Voting?
Instagram yahoo money. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NLbabygirl(f): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
tenderheart:
Tacha can never win dis show , Mike as well cant win..

Its between Mercy or Seyi......

Period!!!!!!

Are you sure it's the same big brother that we're all watching?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Altrarecords:

Who Dash tacha 10 million Before she dey leave am for Voting?
Instagram yahoo money. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
MrsV:
Tacha to Mike: "i'm not here to showcase anything"

Pheeww...wat kind of entitlement mentality does Tacha have? She just wants to come, quarrel with people and go like that??
I don't see anything wrong with that comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3290) (3291) (3292) (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)