Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4962862 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3291) (3292) (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by StoneDust(f): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
MrsV:
Tacha to Mike: "i'm not here to showcase anything"

Pheeww...wat kind of entitlement mentality does Tacha have? She just wants to come, quarrel with people and go like that??

She said so many things, about her life, her business, how she teared up because of IG comments, about her family and the death of her mother..... But this is the only thing you picked from the conversation?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
RedDistrict:

alone ke??

Lambo votes dy that 15 % na; D

No if her vote was part of it Ike would have topped.

But I'll always Vote Ike and Mercy. On the final day, both Ike Gangsters and Lamborghini Nation will unite and pick on out of the two

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
RedDistrict:

Instagram yahoo money. grin

Not when Instagram twerking can give her that.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by binary007: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tetehjewels:

When she was up against super tough competition last time she got about 32%. Today its 26%. Mike is stronger than she is

32% of 5persons = 160
26% of 9persons = 234

Now which is higher?

A little bit of knowledge in mathematics would have saved your ignorant ass from posting that rubbish.

I'm not a Tasha fan but please cut this babe some slack

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Altrarecords:

Mercy fans are not ike fans get Thad into your head

I am a mercy fan but I am not an ike fan so I would vote Omashola who is my 3rd behind mercy and Mike over him

If you like talk talk talk here.
We have studied the voting from week 3.
Mercy, Ike and Mike have almost same people voting for them. Seeing them all in the final will be good for Tacha, Seyi and Omashola.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
I doubt the Cruisetopia and Icon group ish would continue..it's either they would be disbanded or reshuffle ...because they are not even again...I'm guessing that would be the big announcement biggie would give them.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biggie and Ebuka where is the big announcement?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
'FiRsT tImE MiKe CaMe Up He WaS 3rD'

Yeah, he came 3rd, but the gap between himself and Tacha wasn't even up to 1%(if I remember correctly). Ike is up for the second time and Tacha trashed him by >11%

Ike fans, accept the fact that Ike ain't winning this show, focus on keeping him in the house for as long as possible and stop using Mike in your drab, self-consolatory speeches, it's painful to read.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Frank65:
Ike not topping the polls is a classic case of betrayal from Team Mercy.

When Mercy was up in week one, Mike and Ike fans came through for her and she topped the polls. Ike and Mercy fans also came through for Mike last week.

Mercy fans are seriously playing Ike fans. When Mercy's IG handler posted that they should vote Ike, did u guys see the comments Mercy fans? Mercy's IG handler had to lock the comment section and eventually deleted the post.

Mercy is playing Ike just like her fans are playing Ike's fans. If u believe a big girl like Mercy can date Ike outside the house, then u might be living in fool's paradise. What can Ike offer her outside the house? Can Ike buy her designers or pay for her trips to Dubai? The same way Miracle played Nina is the same way Mercy is playing Ike.

Mercy fans are mainly Nina fans who want to use Ike to revenge what Miracle did to Nina. Merike na big scam used by Mercy fans. Watch how they will tell Ike fans to just abandon Ike....lol

How did you come to this conclusion? Was it Mercy that told her fans that she is only playing Ike?? I think d problem this time was d splitting of votes for the new hms. I personally split my votes to vote for Joe.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Amya:

When Tacha's army concentrated solely on Tacha, Ikegang worldwide were busy sharing their votes like gala. I remember how some supposed ikegang members almost had my head on a platter on Monday when I told them Cindy's pity card was a ploy to distract us. I don't mind other team members voting whoever they wanted, but I feel deeply betrayed by ikegang who couldn't even focus. All man for himself now. I really hope we've learnt our lesson.
My dear to be honest at some point I felt Cindy would beat ike sef from what I was hearing
But I didn't really take it serious
I said today i would know if it was a joke or what
And right now I can see everything crystal clear.
This is our first real outing
Game on

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KushyKush: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hmmm...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rosebloom: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
About my Ike
some sentimentals split their vote in favor of Cindy.

Tacha fans were the ones consistent with their voting, made it clear they were not splitting no'n .

Frodd did well earlier with his victim's card as regards Esther. But people have found out his mumuing is follow come.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
makydebbie:

Let's be realistic please. grin

This shit is between Tacha and Mercy. Sentiments aside.
Tacha's fans are not here to play, same as Mercy.

I used to think so before now. But right now, given the extremely poor showing by Team Merike tonight, shit is between Tatcha and Mercy.

Imagine Omatshola that should have been evicted 2 weeks back taking the Great Ike to the cleaners at the polls.

Local man is highly disappointed with Team Merikes performance tonight.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Y'all actually know Mercy top Tacha with one percent votes because it was first voting week and people were beginning to like Mercy compared to Tacha with an army already? cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Jen92:
There is always an excuse.

Keep wasting your time and turning a blind eye to the truth.

Ike Gangsters

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sukhothai: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
tenderheart:
Tacha can never win dis show , Mike as well cant win..

Its between Mercy or Seyi......

Period!!!!!!

I've told myself the truth...

i can spend 50k voting to keep seyi in the house.. but i can't spend anything in the finals...

except seyi comes up and beats tacha on the poll..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
I want venita to win veto power tonight sha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Who is Mike Biko Mike that came third the 1st time is up buhahaha
Ur shame dey shame me mtcheeeew
oshe11:
Shame wan kee this one?

It safe to Say the Money is between Tacha, Mike and Mercy(but Tacha tops)

Can't Wait for TeamIke to leave Ike and Vote for Mercy at the Finale

What A Nina He is

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
binary007:

32% of 5persons = 160
26% of 9persons = 234

Now which is higher?

A little bit of knowledge in mathematics would have saved your ignorant ass from posting that rubbish.

Smh some of you are so proudly ignorant it hurts to see you make nonsensical posts and still feel you were smart while at it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SlimChay: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2019

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BerryAnny(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
shizzle11:
some stewpid yeyebrities like peter okoye and angela okorie are reported to be solidly behind her

I think angela is her client or somerhing, and I suspect peter and the wife lola could be rolling out cash to vote that arrogant douchebag

See painment abeg... hahaha lwkmd. Guy you be clown aswear.

Bring it on Team Tacha...

The more the hate,the more we get stronger....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

The money that hasn't finished in five nominations.

Money she didn't use to buy clothes.

Naso.
Why would she buy clothes with the money when she knows her goal?
The only viable reason Trasha would boast of being there till day 99, the only reason she boasts of being the eventual winner of this year's BBN with so much arrogance, the only reason she feels she is the most deserving person in the house, the only reason she feels BB owes her the prize money, the only reason she anticipates her weekly nomination and prides herself that she isn't going anywhere with so much certainty is most likely the fact that she has some large amount of money set aside for votings. Simple!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
KushyKush:
Y'all Ike's fans still going with the "Merike" ship better wake up.

[b]We are alone in this bìtch
[/b]

We are

That ship sunk tonight

It's dead to me from this night

Even if Ike leaves tomorrow, I will never vote for mercy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KushyKush: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Zoroaster:
Nigerians are not normal

No wonder buhari is our president. I pray we have someone worse than buhari. We no get sense when it comes to votes.

We vote according to the heart and not brain.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
To all ikegang here good job guys we tried
We keep moving forward now we know we are on this alone
We need to try harder one love guys
Am Soo happy this night and am super proud of u guys wink we did it without anyone's help yeeeah
Good one guys

Ike's nose and his rabbit- like mouth....mmmuahhh!

#GangCrazy
#PapiGelato
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
klas:
Results
which kind result be this

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
binary007:

32% of 5persons = 160
26% of 9persons = 234

Now which is higher?

You guys should try ignore that one.
When you see someone with crass ignorance just let them be.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Team Lambo, we did it for our man Ike!
I'm so happy.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NLbabygirl(f): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
The 1st time ur Mike is up he came third so we are happy with our result abeg
At least we did it alone
To all ikegang here am super proud of u guys good job joor
We move grin
Proudly ikegang
Ike Ike Ike my baby boo grin

Yeah, everyone knows Mike came third. But everyone also knows that the difference between the first and his third position is less than 1%. But the difference between your Ike and the first is more than 10%
Anyway, take heart kiss
It's just a game grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rosebloom: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Frank65:
Ike not topping the polls is a classic case of betrayal from Team Mercy.

When Mercy was up in week one, Mike and Ike fans came through for her and she topped the polls. Ike and Mercy fans also came through for Mike last week.

Mercy fans are seriously playing Ike fans. When Mercy's IG handler posted that they should vote Ike, did u guys see the comments Mercy fans? Mercy's IG handler had to lock the comment section and eventually deleted the post.

Mercy is playing Ike just like her fans are playing Ike's fans. If u believe a big girl like Mercy can date Ike outside the house, then u might be living in fool's paradise. What can Ike offer her outside the house? Can Ike buy her designers or pay for her trips to Dubai? The same way Miracle played Nina is the same way Mercy is playing Ike.

Mercy fans are mainly Nina fans who want to use Ike to revenge what Miracle did to Nina. Merike na big scam used by Mercy fans. Watch how they will tell Ike fans to just abandon Ike....lol

See conspiracy theory bikonu shocked

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by shizzle11(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
sukhothai:
those frodd fans hailing him for insulting seyi..
how far?

Instead of voting.. una de waste energy on nonsense.
y'all are lucky biggie no decide to pursue 3 people
his squabble with seyi didnt affect him. His downfall was his stewpidity in turning his back on pretty, matured and sensible Venita and then his foolish persistence for a dirty, ugly, mannerless and b1tchy esther

Take note before you make a fool of yourself

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Altrarecords:

Mercy fans are not ike fans get Thad into your head

I am a mercy fan but I am not an ike fan so I would vote Omashola who is my 3rd behind mercy and Mike over him
After we don help Una top for second week

Official I won't vote mercy again

(1) (2) (3) ... (3291) (3292) (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread