Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,177 members, 7,867,411 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5030376 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JoeWendell: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Mow ypu call it expressing themselves

I am sure if you have a partner that uses such words. You would have expressed yourself out of the relationship... grin

Don’t have any reason to.

If you can’t stand the heat you get boiled in the pot

What you don’t have heart for don’t try wandering in that direction

I wouldn’t leave a partner who is street because she can’t do harm to me

Better believe that!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jjii: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
��
XML33:
Mike isn't a fake housemate in the sense of not being a real contestant, he is FAKE housemate in the sense that he isn't being real. He is always presenting the proper persona and acting cool and composed and never getting angry or upset and always nice to everyone. That's being fake. Show your true colours bro or join the likes of Gedoni and remain irrelevant and uninteresting.

It's people like Mike that beat their wives every night but act cool and composed in public.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mediocre(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:
cee c isn't beautiful

Ass she no get self

Na only hips she get
"cee c isn't beautiful, ass she no get"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dianne massaging I think isilomo ...can't see the face clearly .
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by legitnow: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Na dry big brother house once does two fun guys exit.

Ike and Omatshola

Is it the married man we go come dey watch?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Make Ike and khaffi no go oo..na my own be that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
micxwell:

Bro answer the question from the dating perspective. Let's know where your head's at. cheesy
na me una want set up

Hahaha

Have already given my answer
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nelson looks really good at this massage thingy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Threebear:
Dianne massaging I think isilomo ...can't see the face clearly .
looked like Thelma
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Threebear:
Nelson now massaging Mike .

Nelson is gay as fuçk.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
NLbabygirl:

Mike is that cute
I wish he wasn't married grin
Babygirl U may just have a thing for married men.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:
na me una want set up

Hahaha

Have already given my answer
Lol, Baba wise die. cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
XML33:
Mike isn't a fake housemate in the sense of not being a real contestant, he is FAKE housemate in the sense that he isn't being real. He is always presenting the proper persona and acting cool and composed and never getting angry or upset and always nice to everyone. That's being fake. Show your true colours bro or join the likes of Gedoni and remain irrelevant and uninteresting.

It's people like Mike that beat their wives every night but act cool and composed in public.
maybe he is actually cool..I think that's the real him.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neldrizzy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
And she dey ball grin
Who you support last year sef? I remember Anto the Odedegrin
grin say na odede Lolz I’m sure you are from Edo state grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by legitnow: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
The problem with naija is everything is fixed.

From election to even BBNAIJA.

Tell me how coins go dey miss inside house wey get camera.

And then BIGGIE evict the victims.

This one na Thief BROTHER HOUSE.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MILEVSKY: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
tegax:

I tire o. Thank goodness I finally found someone on same boat with me. I despise the guy. I wonder how he was even selected amongst numerous outstanding candidates at audition.
haq haq haq this one is pained that they picked Ike over him at the auditions.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
Threebear:

I'll take CeeC over all of them though .
Beauty should be more than physical , I hate empty women .
Vandora is pretty with no substance .
Anto is weird .
Ahneeka looks like she has something to offer but she plays way too safe to truly explore her potentials .
Cute little darling kiss that's what you are 33, Cee-C is a strong lady and is not afraid of anything. I love Cee-C. If someone say anything good about her, it gives me joy. Mad love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
lol, my sweet Jacky. All mouth no power.
na woman naa. Ike no try shaa.
Wish biggie will give him strike and not disqualify him
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Abeg, who is Ike trying to "fvck up" in this video?

https://twitter.com/divaa_Harriet/status/1147666952606887936
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
And she dey ball grin
Who you support last year sef? I remember Anto the Odedegrin
cee c wen no be ode

Wasn't she the one wailing that Alex got Tobi dickkkk B4 her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Neldrizzy:
grin say na odede Lolz I’m sure you are from Edo state grin grin
Yes, my oga is from Esan
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
People is watching ? grin grin Mercy English is merciless.
All of una Mike fans, how the hell is that fool entertaining us, he's dry as Bleep wish he could get evicted soon..... Omosholo and ike are realist not bothering of the camera view like others wey dey form.... Who is hearing from Jacky she's dry as fu**k not participating with the house

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
Cute little darling kiss that's what you are 33, Cee-C is a strong lady and is not afraid of anything. I love Cee-C. If someone say anything good about her, it gives me joy. Mad love
nobody likes ceec like me.
But just want to concentrate on the new housemates

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
XML33:

You're wise!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JoeWendell: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
XML33:

True talk yo

Mike replicates the persona of a low key love-vendor
Thank goodness you see through his facade

Mike is hôod and nobody can convince me otherwise

Right from the start Ike has showed us that he is street
His bandana he ties on his head and the Way he greets people in the house also shows he’s street
He’s tattoos if you ain’t noticed are related to death in many ways

He is trying to change and here some dûmb folks are trying to bad mouth a honest nîgga

Nothing Ike displayed early this morning was surprising because that is what I anticipated to see

If you get a nîgga Mad
That’s what you get!

Two cents for Ike man yo
The realest gee in the house

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:
cee c wen no be ode

Wasn't she the one wailing that Alex got Tobi dickkkk B4 her
Odede means old woman grin Jude leave my Cee-C for me grin she be virgin and I believe her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
XML33:

Some people are that chill, so chill it is creepy. You will hardly ever get a reaction out of them.

And pray it continues that way.
Their vex no dey good at all.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
I wish they would evict Thelma, she's too loud.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
micxwell:

Bro answer the question from the dating perspective. Let's know where your head's at. cheesy
lol

He has answered it, he just doesn't know.

I say who you go date, my guy dey tell me say him babe dey curvy and sexy. Na so e talk say Meghan Markle dey curvy grin

E dey like all those people wey you go ask if dem be racists, the next thing na "For your information, I have black friends"

I know his people. Lots of naija guys are like that.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
XML33:

everybody isn't an animal

Na wa oooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:
who be your dear

Bia I have a sexy curvy girl

I'm like Mike, I don't appreciate compliments, even if it's from som1 that I have zero attraction towards
Stop troubling safarigirl, leave her be eh undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.