Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,958 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5018766 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
Stephani3e:
People is watching ?
grin grin Mercy English is merciless.
She and cir dee their English terrible I swear
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
thatigboman:
nobody likes ceec like me.
But just want to concentrate on the new housemates
I'm yet to watch the show. Who are you supporting this year?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Abeg, who is Ike trying to "fvck up" in this video?

https://twitter.com/divaa_Harriet/status/1147666952606887936
mercy. Ike was so high. Mercy was calming him down when he was saying he would kill for money.
He then told mercy "if u steal my coin, I will Bleep you up".
The guy no get coin at that point o.
This early money was mad.
I didnt go to church today because my pastor say he wount go as well, make he watch mercy nyash
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MILEVSKY: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Threebear:

Anto is prettier than CeeC facially .
I think Ahneeka , Vandora and Anto were the prettiest females last year.
keep thinking.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
Odede means old woman grin Jude leave my Cee-C for me grin she be virgin and I believe her

Na wa

So people done forget say cee c na mad person

Those hours of her washing and setting Tobi brain will never be forgotten

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Taraby:

She and Sir dee their English terrible I swear
grin grin ah swr, Mercy wan kill person with English.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
NLbabygirl:
Mike is that cute I wish he wasn't married grin
So that what will happen?
Even in your next life, U won't see Mike

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
I'm yet to watch the show. Who are you supporting this year?
none at moment. They are still too many.
Let them evict like 10 people comot first
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
safarigirl:

Cee C is beautiful and she has a body that looks good in clothes, hence, her large fanbase that is gotten mostly because of her style.

Say we no like person, no mean say we go dey insult them....and what does ass and hips have to do with beauty?

Anto is straight as a board and you were a huge fan, yet you continually attribute feminine beauty to ass and hips. You contradict yourself a lot.

If you were faced with an Anto and a Cee C, who would you love to date?

It will depend on my definition of date and bone and flesh preference.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
micxwell:
Stop troubling safarigirl, leave her be eh undecided
who jumped into whose mentions?

Abeg go don't Insult my sense of taste
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
safarigirl:
lol

He has answered it, he just doesn't know.

I say who you go date, my guy dey tell me say him babe dey curvy and sexy. Na so e talk say Meghan Markle dey curvy grin

E dey like all those people wey you go ask if dem be racists, the next thing na "For your information, I have black friends"

I know his people. Lots of naija guys are like that.
Lol, I see he has cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kim just told omashola that coins can be stolen.
He say "wow, I didnt see that part"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
XML33:

Nelson is gay as fuçk.

Sharap! Do you know him personally??

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:

Na wa

So people done forget say cee c na mad person

Those hours of her washing and setting Tobi brain will never be forgotten
Na the game tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
XML33:
Mike isn't a fake housemate in the sense of not being a real contestant, he is FAKE housemate in the sense that he isn't being real. He is always presenting the proper persona and acting cool and composed and never getting angry or upset and always nice to everyone. That's being fake. Show your true colours bro or join the likes of Gedoni and remain irrelevant and uninteresting.

It's people like Mike that beat their wives every night but act cool and composed in public.

the guy probably has a high EIQ

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/mental-health/emotional-intelligence-eq.htm

Emotional intelligence (otherwise known as emotional quotient or EQ) is the ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict. Emotional intelligence helps you build stronger relationships, succeed at school and work, and achieve your career and personal goals. It can also help you to connect with your feelings, turn intention into action, and make informed decisions about what matters most to you.

Emotional intelligence is commonly defined by four attributes:

Self-management – You’re able to control impulsive feelings and behaviors, manage your emotions in healthy ways, take initiative, follow through on commitments, and adapt to changing circumstances.
Self-awareness – You recognize your own emotions and how they affect your thoughts and behavior. You know your strengths and weaknesses, and have self-confidence.
Social awareness – You have empathy. You can understand the emotions, needs, and concerns of other people, pick up on emotional cues, feel comfortable socially, and recognize the power dynamics in a group or organization.
Relationship management – You know how to develop and maintain good relationships, communicate clearly, inspire and influence others, work well in a team, and manage conflict.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
It was jeff that gave omashola 100 coin. He just said so himself

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hammerF1: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
safarigirl:

Cee C is beautiful and she has a body that looks good in clothes, hence, her large fanbase that is gotten mostly because of her style.

Say we no like person, no mean say we go dey insult them....and what does ass and hips have to do with beauty?

Anto is straight as a board and you were a huge fan, yet you continually attribute feminine beauty to ass and hips. You contradict yourself a lot.

If you were faced with an Anto and a Cee C, who would you love to date?
just becos Anto is slim dont mean, no ass or hips.

just bend her over and u see the lot. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
XML33:
Mike isn't a fake housemate in the sense of not being a real contestant, he is FAKE housemate in the sense that he isn't being real. He is always presenting the proper persona and acting cool and composed and never getting angry or upset and always nice to everyone. That's being fake. Show your true colours bro or join the likes of Gedoni and remain irrelevant and uninteresting.

It's people like Mike that beat their wives every night but act cool and composed in public.
chairman, Mike is not fake housemate.
Big brother must tell viewers when he is introducing a fake housemate.
Enough of all these conspiracy theories
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
hammerF1:

just becos Anto is slim dont mean, no ass or hips.

just bend her over and u see the lot. cheesy
hahahaha

Flat stick na flat stick

If you like bend am angle 75 na still flat stick
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
It has still not crossed omashola's mind till now that may be the ninjas took the coin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
MILEVSKY:

haq haq haq this one is pained that they picked Ike over him at the auditions.

Pained kwanu E never reach that height bro. That is just my take and I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion here. If you love him that much, good luck to you.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hammerF1: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:
hahahaha

Flat stick na flat stick

I like 2 fcuck and dat means, i want to be able to lift her and flip her around.

This is y u catch me with models.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
thatigboman:
mercy. Ike was so high. Mercy was calming him down when he was saying he would kill for money.
He then told mercy "if u steal my coin, I will Bleep you up".
The guy no get coin at that point o.
This early money was mad.
I didnt go to church today because my pastor say he wount go as well, make he watch mercy nyash

Gangstar grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
thatigboman:
It has still not crossed omashola's mind till now that may be the ninjas took the coin
the guy is so dumb

I weak
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Some guys are running away from isi cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
And she dey ball grin
Who you support last year sef? I remember Anto the Odedegrin
"ODEDE" AS IN OLD WOMAN? ARE YOU FROM EDO STATE?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
micxwell:

Lol, I see he has cheesy

If you know, you know grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Massage without happy ending, is that one a massage?..who will now quench the kanji dam..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
safarigirl:
lol

He has answered it, he just doesn't know.

I say who you go date, my guy dey tell me say him babe dey curvy and sexy. Na so e talk say Meghan Markle dey curvy grin

E dey like all those people wey you go ask if dem be racists, the next thing na "For your information, I have black friends"

I know his people. Lots of naija guys are like that.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:
hahahaha

Flat stick na flat stick

Na who no sabi use machine dey talk say e no dey work wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
oshe11:
So that what will happen?

Even in your next life, U won't see Mike
she might

Mike isn't the finest man in the world

Allow a girl to dream jor

Like say you no dey use imaginations of Kim handle your girl
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:
Omashola wants to apologize

Hahahaha

Ode

The guy had a long forlorn demeanor few hours back talking to Avala. The prospect of remaining celibate beyond 50 must have been very tormenting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.