Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4983381 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2019
omamush:
Mike can never win the show.. Even if the association of married men or boring men put in all their millions

A female is winning the show

Watch this space
You are right!
Tacha or lambo is the winner!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2019
FrankGiel:

Three bears brother. I hail

You have no idea what is going on. One who is already strong can only get stronger

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So you actually believed he spent that much?

He probably didn't, but I believe some people are foolish enough to actually do such. So the advise was for anyone thinking about it or actually doing it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2019
Jen92:
If you hate the jamaican is time to Vote OUT. To vote out Mike simply text VOTE Mike to 32052 .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2019
omamush:
Mike can never win the show.. Even if the association of married men or boring men put in all their millions

A female is winning the show

Watch this space

okay grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You have no idea what is going on. One who is already strong can only get stronger
Shey I dispute?? Na only hail I hail you..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2019
Jen92:
If you hate the jamaican is time to Vote OUT. To vote out Mike simply text VOTE Mike to 32052 .
He is a Jamaican? We watch. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2019
Amya:

Switching of allegiance for sports is fairly common., although the reverse is always the case as its usually Western countries that come to harvest young ripe athletes from Africa. That's exploitation. Mike is a Jamaican through and through. He has even confirmed it in the show and interviews. His wife is also a Jamaican. He was prevented from playing for Nigeria in the last commonwealth games because of this fact. He only recently secured the Nigerian citizenship for a buck and his mother's almost erased ties with Nigeria. Which isn't all that hard to get by the way.

Now that you remind me, I think I have a lot of work to do on Facebook, twitter and Instagram. I have to sensitise people that gifting our money to a Jamaican foreigner amounts to the highest level betrayal for our people. This is modern imperialism and we simply cannot be used again. I'm sure alot of his supporters don't even know he's Jamaican, let me get to work

Dumbo lawyer, the wife is not Jamaican, She is from Grenada but brought up in the United Kingdom.

God won't allow me have a lawyer of your type represent me. I will just lose before the trials even begin.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KushyKush: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2019
Esther is on her period this week.

Was she the owner of the pad dumped in the kitchen?

cc: MizzD, Eeghe

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2019
genius43:

Dumbo lawyer, the wife is not Jamaican, She is from Grenada but brought up in the United Kingdom.

God won't allow me have a lawyer of your type represent me. I will just lose before the trials even begin.
haha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2019
KushyKush:

The pad was an unused one

And no,Esther denied yesterday
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2019
genius43:

Does it change the fact that Mike is an impostor from Jamaica?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ceejayMAX(m): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2019
Amya:

Switching of allegiance for sports is fairly common., although the reverse is always the case as its usually Western countries that come to harvest young ripe athletes from Africa. That's exploitation. Mike is a Jamaican through and through. He has even confirmed it in the show and interviews. His wife is also a Jamaican. He was prevented from playing for Nigeria in the last commonwealth games because of this fact. He only recently secured the Nigerian citizenship for a buck and his mother's almost erased ties with Nigeria. Which isn't all that hard to get by the way.

Now that you remind me, I think I have a lot of work to do on Facebook, twitter and Instagram. I have to sensitise people that gifting our money to a Jamaican foreigner amounts to the highest level betrayal for our people. This is modern imperialism and we simply cannot be used again. I'm sure alot of his supporters don't even know he's Jamaican, let me get to work
who b dis charge and bail lawyer

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2019
ikay00406:

Omoshola bin dey southy for about 10years dey huzzle. Wasn't all rozy but later he made it.. He was a poor street boy who huzzled hard outta poverty.. When he needed that one thousand rands to add to the two thousand rands he already had, making up three thousand rands rent was when he was sick in the hospital. Then he was still huzzlin. Omoshola dey alright now. Him dey try. His not lying. If you doubt am ask MC Oluomo.

You listened to this story last night. The intention was not even to sell poverty story, it was to buttress frodd’s point about how people rank excessive spending in clubs over helping people genuinely in need. He said was sick and even sent pictures of himself in the hospital to these friends but none of them gave him the 1000 rands, yet these same set of people would go to clubs and buy bottles of XO Hennessy.

Omatshola has walked us through his career journey and how he lost some gigs too because of his tattoos. He also said the industry is no longer as profitable as it used to and he had to leave when his offer reduced significantly.

The thing is there are different timelines to these stories but some people don’t pay attention. He has not always been ‘rich’ but whenever he speaks about his broke days people think it’s poverty story.

Not to take away the fact that he talks a lot and there may be a few inconsistencies.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 21, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:

No i didn't cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2019
switlily25:

Does that change the fact that Mike is a Jamaican and impostor?

You too want to show yourself, I invalidate her claim of his wife been a Jamaican.

Take Dano milk and keep practicing.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2019
KushyKush:

No she said she’s wasn’t the one. Venita, kaffi and one other person are also on their period.

Ps: it wasn’t a used pad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KushyKush: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2019
Lauryn41:

The pad was an unused one

And no,Esther denied yesterday

Lol... The way the story was painted on Frontpage, you'd think it's a used pad.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 21, 2019
Amya:

He probably didn't, but I believe some people are foolish enough to actually do such. So the advise was for anyone thinking about it or actually doing it.

Just say you are a broke charge and bail lawyer and i will understand. Some of us take pride in investing in the right things and people. You call it foolishness but in reality the best bank to put your money in, is people...The right people.

As someone who works in a certain field, i do what i do because i believe in people and when i see an absolutely right person with the right content i will go ahead and invest in them.

I am not an ordinary Mike Fan wink

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2019
Yale9:
So someone had the mind to ban me?
welcome back bros.. we missed you. Froddnation is happy to have u back.. smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2019
genius43:

Stop lying and twisting Mike's words please. He said himself his wife is Jamaican but also has Grenada ancestry. I heard it myself.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2019
Today is a new day

A blessed day

This is the day the lord has made

And I will rejoice and be glad in it

What about you

Keep on voting Seyi

We won't stop till voting lines are closed

To all those who have voted,is voting and will vote seyi

We really appreciate it

And to those with greviances against him ,we hope you can forgive him

Its VOTE Seyi to 32052

#SugarTrain
#SeyiNation

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2019
Amya:

Charge and bail lawyer goodluck with that cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2019
Amya:

Stop lying and twisting Mike's words please. He said himself his wife is Jamaican but also has Grenada ancestry. I heard it myself.

What are you still doing here? Has facebook and twitter also rejected you? Don't you have work to do there?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2019
janefrancisca:
Frodd: Hausa bike riders in Lagos are suicidal grin
yes o! so on point! the day I nearly killed one around that Jibowu area near Chisco motors. thank GOD there were witnesses that he crossed me ni. gladly only his okada and my headlamp got damaged. the Ibo boys there said lailai I shouldn't take care of expenses for his bruises dt he's a fckin m0r0n.. that that's how they all used to do.. me I was just crying and shaking like a leaf cry

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2019
boban007:
U're right, HE SAID he has 9 apartments in South Africa ,yet he gets so worried during NOMINATIONS more than all the housemates. Though he is one of my top 4 , when u talk too much most times you lie. OMOSHOLA can yarn DUST. One minute he is doing well, next he can't pay his house rent.

Yes... I remember when he told Kim and Sir Dee about the 9 apartments in the richest city in Africa (that they are under Airbnb rentals), he said he's ready to host them sef in Southy.

So because he dey do well make he nor fear eviction abi? One guy sef was even questioning his accent, same Omashola that has been speaking pidgin consistently in that house o, dem say he dey wan form americana.

Financial difficulty can hit you at anytime, he nor dey annouce imsef. Una nor know weda na wen he just arrive Southy he dey struggle to pay rent and na him momsi take dey send am something.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2019
Amya:

You are such a quack charge and bail lawyer. grin grin

Mikes wife is BRITISH WITH GRENADA ANCESTORY

Shakes-Drayton was born in East London, to parents from Grenada and grew up in Bow,, where she continues to reside

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perri_Shakes-Drayton

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2019
genius43:

You too want to show yourself, I invalidate her claim of his wife been a Jamaican.

Take Dano milk and keep practicing.
I asked you a simple question and you are typing nonsense.
You need Dano milk and this;

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You are such a quack charge and bail lawyer. grin grin

Mikes wife is BRITISH WITH GRENADA ANCESTORY

Shakes-Drayton was born in East London, to parents from Grenada and grew up in Bow

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perri_Shakes-Drayton

Jamaica, Grenada, all Caribbean. They're all one.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Saltandwater: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Likewise... kiss

We should do this more often kiss

Two matured fellows had a civil conversation even without arriving at a leveled ground without unleashing their animosities (we all have it).

It's worthy of mentioning kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:

What are you still doing here? Has facebook and twitter also rejected you? Don't you have work to do there?

You won't tell me how to do my job! Mike can never ever win bbn19. The seeds of doubt are already being sown. Even NL guest are seeing this... and the patriotic ones are shifting their votes somewhere else

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.