Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,387 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5017943 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Frodd should watch his tongue. Those are my brothers and we've been voting massively for him.
But he was saying the truth sha, people avoid their motorcycles here in Sapele. They ride like they don't care, when you tell them to take it easy they get upset, stop and ask you to come down cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Amya:

Jamaica, Grenada, all Caribbean. They're all one.

Bloody quack charge and bail liar. How are Jamaica and Grenada the same?

Is Grenada in Jamaica? Do you see why someone said you are fake? Lawyers deal on facts while you deal on assumptions.

A huge gulf of water separates Jamaica from Grenada and the distance between them is about 1800km which is more than the distance between Nigeria and Ghana.

Why do you keep disgracing yourself in your foolishness?

You and foolishness are clearly

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2019
Amya:

You won't tell me how to do my job! Mike can never ever win bbn19. The seeds of doubt are already being sown. Even NL guest are seeing this... and the patriotic ones are shifting their votes somewhere else

This one will soon die from frustration cheesy grin

Take this and use it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Charge and bail lawyer goodluck with that cheesy cheesy

Leave her let her go and finish herself in those places, she will run back to NL. Twitter that is not smiling before. Let her go and display her Xenophobe tendency there.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2019
A woman must win this year's BBN

case closed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:13am On Aug 21, 2019
Who did omashola campaign for yesterday??
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2019
Anyone with free online votes or looking for who to vote, kindly give it to Frodd.

He was too close to the bottom last time out.

Sms VOTE Frodd to 32052

#AppreciateEntertainment

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BBM: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2019
Damn mehn Ike nah big baller o shocked

Just checked his ig story

And he is so humble jeez

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2019
spinna:

She has only one irritating dance step, questionable colour, a stinky temper when angry .. but that face ... that face is beauty in a very exquisite form. Makes u understand why a man can leave 20 yrs home for a beautiful smallie. God save us from women ooo
NOTHING PERSONAL. PLEASE, WHO IS THE FINEST BABE IN THE HOUSE? FOR ME, VENITA COMES FIRST, JACKYE AND MERCY. PLUS I LOVE TALL LADIES. AT LEAST AVERAGE AND ABOVE WITH GOOD AND CHARMING PERSONALITY.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2019
Seyi and frodd overtakes mercy in the latest poll,mike lagging behind diane.mike may not be among top three
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2019
Team Froddites, I know how hard this economy is and continously voting for Frodd, who will likely to be up for eviction next week if he manages to survive this week either through save and replace or his group being up for eviction, with your cash is very hard and tiring. But if this dude has ever made you smile and entertained you in one way or other, you have to go the extra mile for him.

He has his flaws and his acts can be annoying and very foolish especially his association with Esther, but he's a good person. He's not perfect but other HMs ain't either. Do not be deterred by what HMs or viewers will say about him. Na love em love, em no kill person. If you love him, you've got to love him alongside his shortcomings. He needs us so badly now more than ever. He lost a lot of favors these past few weeks and will proably lose more, but we'll stand by him. Some of the HMs have said or done worst things than him and their fans still keep voting them, why would you then ditch Frodd now? Whatever effort you've put in the past, you've got to double it. He'd have been evicted last week if Biggie wanted 3 people gone, so that's clue for us to avoid complacency.

Any amount is not too small. Even N100 is not small. That's 3 votes. Text votes are very very important. Any amount you can spare is appreciated. Don't just do online votes, text votes are the most important ones. Please, don't let Frodd down. We just have to keep pushing till the lines are closed.

Good morning and have a fruitful week ahead.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2019
switlily25:
I am not surprised no housemate campaigned for Mike and jackye.
Dem sabi dem well.....fake people!

Na the housemates dey vote?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2019
spinna:

She has only one irritating dance step, questionable colour, a stinky temper when angry .. but that face ... that face is beauty in a very exquisite form. Makes u understand why a man can leave 20 yrs home for a beautiful smallie. God save us from women ooo
NOTHING PERSONAL. PLEASE, WHO IS THE FINEST BABE IN THE HOUSE? FOR ME, VENITA COMES FIRST, JACKYE AND MERCY. PLUS I LOVE TALL LADIES. AT LEAST AVERAGE AND ABOVE WITH GOOD AND CHARMING PERSONALITY. PREFERABLY ON THE SLIM SIDE. BIG BAKASSI IS A SERIOUS ADVANTAGE. IN SHORT , FIGURE 8. IT IS.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2019
Lauryn41:
Who did omashola campaign for yesterday??

Biggie didn't ask Omashola and Venita that question.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2019
Amya:

Switching of allegiance for sports is fairly common., although the reverse is always the case as its usually Western countries that come to harvest young ripe athletes from Africa. That's exploitation. Mike is a Jamaican through and through. He has even confirmed it in the show and interviews. His wife is also a Jamaican. He was prevented from playing for Nigeria in the last commonwealth games because of this fact. He only recently secured the Nigerian citizenship for a buck and his mother's almost erased ties with Nigeria. Which isn't all that hard to get by the way.

Now that you remind me, I think I have a lot of work to do on Facebook, twitter and Instagram. I have to sensitise people that gifting our money to a Jamaican foreigner amounts to the highest level betrayal for our people. This is modern imperialism and we simply cannot be used again. I'm sure alot of his supporters don't even know he's Jamaican, let me get to work

We know and we absolutely don't care grin Deal with it tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2019
Beorn1:
Team Froddites, I know how hard this economy is and continously voting for Frodd, who will likely to be up for eviction next week if he manages to survive this week either through save and replace or his group being up for eviction, with your cash is very hard and tiring. But if this dude has ever made you smile and entertained you in one way or other, you have to go the extra mile for him.

He has his flaws and his acts can be annoying and very foolish especially his association with Esther, but he's a good person. He's not perfect but other HMs ain't either. Do not be deterred by what HMs or viewers will say about him. Na love em love, em no kill person. If you love him, you've got to love him alongside his shortcomings. He needs us so badly now more than ever. He lost a lot of favors these past few weeks and will proably lose more, but we'll stand by him. Some of the HMs have said or done worst things than him and their fans still keep voting them, why would you then ditch Frodd now? Whatever effort you've put in the past, you've got to double it. He'd have been evicted last week if Biggie wanted 3 people gone, so that's clue for us to avoid complacency.

Any amount is not too small. Even N100 is not small. That's 3 votes. Text votes are very very important. Any amount you can spare is appreciated. Don't just do online votes, text votes are the most important ones. Please, don't let Frodd down. We just have to keep pushing till the lines are closed.

yes oo. everyone should double effort. available online vote is actually 300 per one sim card. but some just vote once and pls go back and make sure u give him up to 300 online votes per sim.. thanks all. frodd the entertainer must not leave bikonu cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2019
Amya:

Jamaica, Grenada, all Caribbean. They're all one.
Know when to stop & walk away

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2019
Vote for Frodd pls

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2019
Lauryn41:

case closed

Una don lose hope for Seyi quick? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:

No i didn't cheesy
Stealing pictures online? grin grin grin
We watch .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2019
Ruggedman with a song titled Vote Mercy

Who be the girl you should vote for.... Mercy
Bad gurl Ike wanna die for..... Mercy
Put all the man dem for tension, to vote Mercy take a look at my caption

Ruggedman nor go kee me. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2019
boban007:
NOTHING PERSONAL. PLEASE, WHO IS THE FINEST BABE IN THE HOUSE? FOR ME, VENITA COMES FIRST, JACKYE AND MERCY. PLUS I LOVE TALL LADIES. AT LEAST AVERAGE AND ABOVE WITH GOOD AND CHARMING PERSONALITY. PREFERABLY ON THE SLIM SIDE. BIG BAKASSI IS A SERIOUS ADVANTAGE. IN SHORT , FIGURE 8. IT IS.
Front package kor?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eneabu83(f): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2019
garfield1:
Seyi and frodd overtakes mercy in the latest poll,mike lagging behind diane.mike may not be among top three
if i hear.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2019
garfield1:
that poll na wash. People go and vote Frodd pls.... no amount of votes for Frodd is too small

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2019
Lauryn41:

case closed
Yes!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2019
garfield1:

Omo see brother, brother wey...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2019
Beorn1:

Are you aware that he is about spending his coins on a movie just to impress Iya Awero?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2019
Lauryn41:

case closed
shocked shocked shocked

Please, give the phone back to Lauryn. Tainkzzzzzzz kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2019
Please, the dermatologist that recommended it, is she/he from Africa/Nigeria?
I want to check something smiley
Thisnut:
although she should have clean up the makeup to avoid leaving stains on the sheets, it okay to shower ones in a day but dermatologist recommend 3 times in a week.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.self.com/story/how-often-to-shower/amp

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2019
KushyKush:
Esther is on her period this week.

Was she the owner of the pad dumped in the kitchen?

cc: MizzD, Eeghe
did she say she was the owner?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2019
Valto:
yes oo. everyone should double effort. available online vote is actually 300 per one sim card. but some just vote once and pls go back and make sure u give him up to 300 online votes per sim.. thanks all. frodd the entertainer must not leave bikonu cry

How?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2019
spinna:

NOTHING PERSONAL. PLEASE, WHO IS THE FINEST BABE IN THE HOUSE? FOR ME, VENITA COMES FIRST, JACKYE AND KHAFI . PLUS I LOVE TALL LADIES. AT LEAST AVERAGE AND ABOVE WITH GOOD AND CHARMING PERSONALITY. PREFERABLY ON THE SLIM SIDE. BIG BAKASSI IS A SERIOUS ADVANTAGE. IN SHORT , FIGURE 8. IT IS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.