Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4950896 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
MrsV:

What abt Seyi? That guy never trends. He practically adds nothing to this show!!
Jen92 alternate spotted

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
iamJ:
Seyi keeps using the word bipolar to deceive people

The right word is werey

Seyi is mad

Seyi is a mad man, difference between him and the one that checked out your dustbin today is seyi own come and goes

Bipolar is a posh word for madness that comes and goes

Most cases of bipolar are caused by inbreeding

U're free to assume, I didn't imply shitt

Confirm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
MrsV:

What abt Seyi? That guy never trends. He practically adds nothing to this show!!
I am not a fan of seyi but i can assure you that he is not a delawood.
He has a huge fan base and he has a lot offer.
I don't see him winning though but he will be in the finals.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
If you want to know how stupid mercy is

Close your eyes

Think about all the times you have seen her on ur screen

What comes to mind?

Did she drop a statement that had an impact in your life?

Did she give an advice that you could use?

Has she ever done anything sensible that you would remember her by?

I closed my eyes Ladies and gentlemen

And all I saw was ass, gossip, boyfriend and girlfriend activities that's all

A human being has been on your tv screen for more than a month and she hasn't had a single positive impact in your life

And you want us to give her 60m

U know a girl is useless, when someone calls her olosho and ur mind concurs

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
MrsV:

Seyi never trends

He adds nothing to the show

Are you pretending to be ignorant

Or you just don't know

I can't even construct a befitting reply

This is appalling

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
The house is boring sha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mercy Lambo forever kiss kiss kiss kiss grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ayamhappy:
Eviction Fever wan kill Diane rightaway
i dey tell u,na the eviction fear dey make am dey gumbody wit elo,she wants vote,so she device plan to form relationship

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
janefrancisca:
The house is boring sha
Over boring. angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
eksbabe:
Biggie didn’t add the clause of “not campaigning for himself” so he needed to be sure if the campaign was for him or another housemate, and that was why he said he didn’t understand.

And yes, he and Jackye are friends but have been giving each other space lately. If he had picked Jackye, we would have been the one to read meanings to it.

What “lie” has he said in that house for you to say lying comes naturally to him?

Mercy was a strategic pick and his reasons were valid.

Kikikikikikikik.... He wasn't the only one who asked to clarify if he could campaign for himself

He was however the only one who took forever to decide who

He listed the qualities Mercy has, as to qualify to be campaigned for

Did he ask the viewers to vote for her? .... Did he beg us to keep her?

Anyway.... Those who know, know

Chose Mercy for strategic reason my azz

If what he is doing with Jackie was innocent why didnt he campaign for her..... And her, why not him? Birds of same feather lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy

Yeah for his lies.... While y'all were looking at his mouth, I was looking at his eyes as he answered that question

DelaMike is a fucking pretender

D housemates know it. They go to him for advice but won't campaign for him grin

Don't even tell me that its cos he is a threat.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Let's keep pushing it. Keeping voting Mike. We are lagging behind o.

VOTE Mike to 32052

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
iamJ:

The right word is werey

Seyi is mad

Seyi is a mad man, difference between him and the one that checked out your dustbin today is seyi own comes and goes

ost cases of bipolar are caused by inbreeding

Feel free to assume, I didn't imply shitt

Not true. Bipolar disorder has genetic underpinnings but it isn't caused by inbreeding.

I don't think people that are bipolar are insane. They just have severe mood swings. I also don't think Seyi has bipolar disorder. I think he is suffering from a mild case of Dissociative identity disorder.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
iamJ:

The right word is werey

Seyi is mad

Seyi is a mad man, difference between him and the one that checked out your dustbin today is seyi own comes and goes

Most cases of bipolar are caused by inbreeding

Feel free to assume, I didn't imply shitt

Nothing from mikawood

So you take your frustrations out on poor seyi

Is it his fault that your favourite is a waste of space ??

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lauryn41:

Nothing from mikawood

So you take your frustrations out on poor seyi

Is it his fault that your favourite is a waste of space ??

You are funny and witty but you need to step up your meme game.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
XXML33:

Not true. Bipolar has genetic underpinnings but it isn't caused by inbreeding.

I don't think people that are bipolar are insane. They just have severe mood swings. I also don't think Seyi has bipolar. I think he is suffering from a mild case of Dissociative personality disorder.

Wait oo

What has SEYI done

That you call him bipolar or someone with a personality disorder

I know you're not a bandwagoner like IamJ

So tell me ,I'm probably missing something

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
iamJ:

Close your eyes

What comes to mind?

A human being has been on your tv screen for more than a month and she hasn't had a single positive impact in your life

Guy chill, your mind only concurs because that's what you feed it. I

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fraudulent Frodd cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Frodd, you will be fine.
Sir Dee is another delawood that might float into the finals. Frodd explaining himself to Sir Dee

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
XXML33:

You are funny and witty but you need to step up your meme game.

I have lots of memes

But no energy to start scrolling

So I pick the first thing I can find

I'm not trying to impress anyone now

Am I?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Munzy14:
This is how frodd will leak everything his team is doing to Esther, in d name complaining..... mstchwww.

Weak men should stay away from BB house abeg....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
iamJ:

Close your eyes

What comes to mind?

Cheap talk...

we will give 61million to Mercy.....

And send mike the jaimacan home...

Nigerians are wise.... soo keep hyping mercy..... cheesy ugo deh alright.... las las...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Alphagan:

I nor understand this pic abeg
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Frøød get word for mouth o,d guy dey address sir dee nw,tryin to sort out their issues.. But almost all ds housemates dislyks him.. Wonder what happnd

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Eh! My condolence to those who still support Frodd. cry

Please who has that meme of green Pete frog crying?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by moststylish(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Frodd explaining himself to Sir D

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
XXML33:
Cindy how can you tell Tacha that her eyes are red? Now she'll wear that her big glasses till she goes to bed and I won't have the chance to admire her beautiful face in its entirety until tomorrow.
grin you be case
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dannyxy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Frodd was only complaining about sirdee and his team mate being condescending to him..

that's all..

Nairalanders shouting heee hoo, because na frodd ,

Now he has gone to sort out the issue with sirdee, the guy no sabi keep malice... Too real with his emotions... How can you not like him cry

I no just understand

Vote frodd, the guy has been soaking a Lot of bad energy, he doesn't even know it's worse, allow him vent in peace..

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
But seriously, am lost here. What is all this beef against MIKE! .. some weeks back, all I saw on my timeline was love and sweet words. What the heck is going on. Is it because of the squabble with tacha?
Com'on guys that shit ain't deep. The guy is truly amazing. He isn't perfect yes, but he's a good guy.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
So who is Chuma? Frodd is now speaking in codes because of someone lurking behind Sir Dee.
Chuma= Esther ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lauryn41:

Wait oo

What has SEYI done

That you call him bipolar or someone with a personality disorder

I know you're not a bandwagoner like IamJ

So tell me ,I'm probably missing something

I didn't say Seyi is bipolar. I said he is likely suffering from Dissociative identity disorder.

Dissociative identity disorder is a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring personality states. The individual suffering from this disorder experiences himself expressing different personalities that are usually at odds with one another.

Seyi has said many times that he has different personalities and they take control of his body from time to time.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.