Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4951052 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
nazablossom:
This is so WOW!!! Ella is really gifted

I get goosebumps every time I watch that video. Her voice is amazing and I just pray grace locates her cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
MrsV:

What abt Seyi? That guy never trends. He practically adds nothing to this show!!
U go don know say na nairaland update dey help
This one, u ever watch the show?. “You know nothing MrsV”

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
1st Mercy
2nd Mike
3rd Frood
4th Gedoni
5th Dirty Daine (MJ)
6th Jackie Chan
7th Seyi.

No need to vote, this is want Bet9a wants.
Based on betnaija odds
Mercy is strongest
2. Tasha
3.Mike
4. omashola/Seyi
6. Ike
7. Sir Dee
8. Frodd
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
If no be Frodd who else would they talk about??

Vote him now!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Eliane is upon us Shippers
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
Diane and Elo kiss undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dafe306: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
Venita is casting Gedoni o.
Venita telling Diane, Elo, Mercy and Cindy that tapes will how Gedoni was pursing her and that she isn’t the one pursuing him. That Gedoni was asking her to press his nipples shocked . Although, Mercy says she doesn’t believe Venita that Venita’s mouth is a time bomb but Venita keeps assuring them that they will see the tape when they leave the house.

Hmm Gedoni lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
eksbabe:
Eliane is upon us Shippers

Oh wow.

Tell me abourit baby girl

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
what did veni just yak about touching tins?
sounded like some guy in the house was asking her to touch his niple or somn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
I saw a video of frodd’s beautiful mom, something she said gave me small hope for where frodd dey sha.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
iamJ:
If you want to know how stupid mercy is

Close your eyes

Think about all the times you have seen her on ur screen

What comes to mind?

Did she drop a statement that had an impact in your life?

Did she give an advice that you could use?

Has she ever done anything sensible that you would remember her by?

I closed my eyes Ladies and gentlemen

And all I saw was ass, gossip, boyfriend and girlfriend activities that's all

A human being has been on your tv screen for more than a month and she hasn't had a single positive impact in your life

And you want us to give her 60m

U know a girl is useless, when someone calls her olosho and ur mind concurs

I just did that and all I saw was her making a sumptuous meal of poundo potato and ogbona soup for the housemates this evening. Your decampaign tactics won't make people support your favourite.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lauryn41:

I nor understand this pic abeg

A mistake..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dafe306:
Venita is casting Gedoni o.
Venita telling Diane, Elo, Mercy and Cindy that tapes will how Gedoni was pursing her and that she isn’t the one pursuing him. That Gedoni was asking her to press his nipples shocked . Although, Mercy says she doesn’t believe Venita that Venita’s mouth is a time bomb but Venita keeps assuring them that they will see the tape when they leave the house.

Hmm Gedoni lipsrsealed

We wey dey watch know say na gedoni dey always pursue venita but some khadoni shippers no wan gree. To them, venita is the problem.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
lamidebaby:
what did veni just yak about touching tins?
sounded like some guy in the house was asking her to touch his niple or somn
She said someone asked someone to press his nipple. She did not mention any name. Mercy said she does not believe her because sometimes Venita does not hear properly.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
janefrancisca:

We wey dey watch know say na gedoni dey always pursue venita but some khadoni shippers no wan gree. To them, venita is the problem.
worry not he's going home come sunday

I dont like what he's doing to khafi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
MizzD:

I get goosebumps every time I watch that video. Her voice is amazing and I just pray grace locates her cry
I pray too.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
This Elo sef....kiss Diane make we rest na......that may keep both of u longer....the ship looks promising....lol...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
Is Diane indirectly reporting her yeye yarns with Esther about the swaps to elo or what?....just incase they play it on Sunday

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
XXML33:

I didn't say Seyi is bipolar. I said he is likely suffering from Dissociative identity disorder.

Dissociative identity disorder is a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring personality states. The individual suffering from this disorder experiences himself expressing different personalities that are usually at odds with one another.

Seyi has said many times that he has different personalities and they take control of his body from time to time.
that means seyi is mad abi. Tnx

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
scondy:
This Elo sef....kiss Diane make we rest na......that may keep both of u longer....the ship looks promising....lol...

Diane don love up! grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Rheinmetal:
I don’t get why people lampoon this Frodd character for his “foolish” display of love on Continental TV. The derision is almost at fever pitch on all social media platforms and it is even more exacting when viewed alongside the constant mockery and sniggers from his fellow housemates. Dude is steadily climbing the charts for being one of the most abused housemates in BBN/BBA history; chants of idiot, mumu, foolish boy rent the airwaves. I understand that it is cringe-worthy, embarrassing and morbidly entertaining to watch him running around like a headless chicken after Esther who for some reason has chosen to indulge him as a lap dog rather than return some of the affection she is greedily milking dry. But do you know why you feel embarrassed on his behalf? That guy is you! Yes! You! He is a mirror into our respective souls.

We’ve all been prey to the fangs of love at one time or the other in our lives. We’ve all been victims at one time or the other of that emotional vampire who locked his or her fangs on our pumping heart, drained every iota of blood from all its chambers and left us for an emotional corpse. That is why you loath this ridiculed and obsessed lovemate. So the guys feel emasculated by his display? Give me a break! Many have done worse for Love. And the girls are disgusted by Mr. Love Pest? But you have numbers stored in your phone as Mr. Maga or Brother Mugu or Officer Mumu, and you milk these men for all the love-gifts you can get so how are you better than Esther? Believe me Somebody’s Love na Somebody’s mugu. That is the way of Love. Unrequited love is the game changer in the arena of love. Na when love don slam you and you no learn, na dat time your mumu start. Point is, we’ve all done stupid things in the name of love that made us recoil in horror when eye don clear. So sheath your tongues and fingers all ye macho men and sanctimonious girls.

There are times I wish Frodd was leading us on; long have I longed for that diary room session when he would confess that he’s been acting Lost in Love for a reason. But Alas I’m still waiting to exhale. And I have no grouse with the girl either. Still, I feel that the infamy being foisted on this guy for this very reason is grossly unjustified, not when he’s the true star of the show. His emotional vulnerability and the fact that he trundles on with his quest however inglorious it may seem and oblivious to the barbs diected at him makes him a riveting character to me. He is not a villain but a victim of love like most of us, and there’s no crime in loving someone however unrequited it might seem. Long after the show had wrapped and the cameras have stopped rolling and the lights go dark, he’s the one name I’ll remember.

Lest I forget, Frodd was not the first housemate to obsess over a fellow housemate. Kevin Rwang Pam, the first Nigerian to win BBA obsessed over the Tanzanian Housemate, Elizabeth. It was his only flaw because he was the perfect housemate that season. Africa loved Kevin and loathed Elizabeth for the seemingly unrequited love at the time. They ensured she was out on her first nomination, and as Kevin cried on his bed consolatory messages were scrolling across the screen: ‘We’re sorry Kevin. Please don’t cry we did it for you. She was distracting you from your game.’ Kevin went on to win BBA The Revolution and married his Lady Elizabeth. Frood is not as loved as Kevin was and Esther is no Elizabeth. So sadly, I see no happy ending for this couple a la Kelvin and Elizabeth. I would actually loath to watch the eviction show where Frood would be proclaiming his undying love for Esther on the eviction stage while she mocks him in the presence of other housemates, or worse, Frood wailing in the house being mocked by the housemates while Esther is on the eviction stage telling Ebuka she can’t wait to see Nelson again.. Still, I watch…
Phew!!! All this epistle just for Frodd. Well… don’t blame me. Real recognizes real.

whats all this na... see complete novel on top Frodd matter!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
If Tacha doesn't win the 60 million then I'd rather Mercy wins it than Mike.

Mike's wife doesn't even like Nigerians. She never replies to mentions or interacts with Nigerians who tweet at her or comment under her Instagram posts.

This is exactly how Mike would have been acting assuming he wasn't in the Big brother house pretending to be what he is not in order to take our money back to this people.

Mike never cared about Nigerians prior to his decision to resurrect his corpse of a career by representing Nigeria in High jump. He knows nothing about Nigeria, nothing at all. This guy is a Fraud. I don't care if he has maternal ties to Nigeria.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
sanusi44z:
Frodd reported Sir Dee to Esther. Esther got angry and said he should have talked to Sir dee himself. She left angrily and never ate with him.

Now Frodd called Sir Dee to spit everything grin grin including how Esther got angry cuz he reported him to her and how they could appease her. Frodd grin
why is frood doin ds to himself,is he a virgin..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
ammyluv2002:

Diane don love up! grin
She should shoot her shot. Mercy did. grin Khaffi did cry Esther did(Nelson) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
dominique:

I just did that and all I saw was her making a sumptuous meal of pounds potato and ogbona soup for the housemates this evening. Your decampaign tactics won't make people support your favourite.
grin
He isn't that intelligent to know sha...

look at how they turned the guy to object of ridicule here, due to dia uncouth acts..... Well deh will learn d way this year... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
XXML33:

Not true. Bipolar disorder as genetic underpinnings but it isn't caused by inbreeding.

I don't think people that are bipolar are insane. They just have severe mood swings. I also don't think Seyi has bipolar. I think he is suffering from a mild case of Dissociative identity disorder.
He was obviously referring to Bipolar 2 Disorder not "Bipolar"
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eneabu83(f): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
XXML33:
If Tacha doesn't win the 60 million then I'd rather Mercy wins it than Mike.

Mike's wife doesn't even like Nigerians. She never replies to mentions or interacts with Nigerians who tweet at her or comment under her Instagram posts.

This is exactly how Mike would have been acting assuming he wasn't in the Big brother house pretending to be what he is not in order to take our money back to this people.

Mike never cared about Nigerians prior to his decision to resurrect his corpse of a career by representing Nigeria in High jump. He knows nothing about Nigeria, nothing at all. This guy is a Fraud. I don't care if he has maternal ties to Nigeria.
hey God! Ogbeni leave Mike alone ooooooo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Sugahylz:
Is Diane indirectly reporting her yeye yarns with Esther about the swaps to elo or what?....just incase they play it on Sunday

Diane codedly covering her behind against Sunday, the fear of Ebuka's table shaking questions is the beginning of wisdom...cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
nadesh:

She should shoot her shot. Mercy did. grin Khaffi did cry Esther did(Nelson) undecided
where did the one she shot at Nelson get her?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by debque(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
when you are about to sleep and you realise Jackye is leading Mike at the polls

eeeeeeeh pls help us oooo

text VOTE Mike to 32052

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
lamidebaby:
where did the one she shot at Nelson get her?
100 bet naija coins and hope of relationship after BBN grin sad
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lauryn41:

Wait oo

What has SEYI done

That you call him bipolar or someone with a personality disorder

I know you're not a bandwagoner like IamJ

So tell me ,I'm probably missing something

But Seyi has scon scon now....something is off about him....i will put it as bipolar.....the madness dey come once once....thats y his rants go off radar at times......and u start wondering.....or he enters some kinda funny trance....d guy no dey normal....and i am not trolling...speaking seriously

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.