Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4931655 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
This thread is too toxic jeez. I can't keep up no more

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Jen92:
Tacha that will never shower before going to bed too is talking about dirtiness too... Wetin Musa no go see for gate.
u don come?

no one can overthrown the king of germs and bacteria Mike

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chrisus:
This thread is too toxic jeez. I can't keep up no more
peace be unto you. ije oma

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
I remember when I was posting Mike's Instagram handle , one clown said it's not by posting Instagram handles grin

Surprise , surprise ....I saw the shameless hypocrite posting Ike's Instagram handle yesterday and begging people to follow . grin cheesy

I told you all I'm these b**ches mentor .

Mikings and Mikqueens please follow Mike on Instagram, ....let's hit 300k before next week grin

Trasha has been Shadowbanned by Instagram so she's going to be in that 500k for a while .

Let's make Mike the most followed housemate in the house. wink cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Jen92:
Tacha that will never shower before going to bed too is talking about dirtiness too... Wetin Musa no go see for gate.

Sharap, at least she changes clothes everyday

what about Mike that wears one boxer for five days straight?

Have u seen Mike shower in the evening?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
thatigboman:
leave Amya. if she wants to insult, let her insult mike. is mike another god?
Nobody is holding her? Why should she even insult someone that she doesn't know from Adam? It's sheer obsession. Too bad.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
She don pay am.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Frank65:

Sharap, at least she changes clothes everyday

what about Mike that wears one boxer for five days straight?

Have u seen Mike shower in the evening?

Five days or three weeks? grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Rossycee:

Nobody is holding her? Why should she even insult someone that she doesn't know from Adam? It's sheer obsession. Too bad.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
creolehunt:

Ok. You made a post and I observed that you sounded like àro1 and bòssjakande rolled into one. Just like me saying that you sounded like MLK. It wasn't a shade.
Then you referred to that quote by saying that I shaded you and I replied saying it honestly wasn't a shade. I hope you understand me now.
IT'S FINE, JUST THAT I DON'T KNOW THE NAMES MENTIONED AND WHAT THEY REPRESENT. INCLUDING "MLK" IS THAT A BRAND OF CAR?.
ANYWAYS, HAVE U CONFIRMED THE PROF. OSINBAJO PROFILE? I MAINTAINED HE BECAME A PROFESSOR AT 33YRS.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
It's funny how the fans are at each other's throats

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Tacha is only expressing annoyance over the fact that people clean their dirty hands on the towels other housemates use to dry their bodies after having their baths.

Again this is simply a case of Tacha worrying too much about the wellbeing of her fellow housemates.

The rage she feels and the anger she is expressing correlates strongly with the amount of empathy she has for whoever it was that their towels were used.

I can't even count the number of times that my mother yelled at me and my siblings even to the point of beating the hell out of us for doing things that put our wellbeing at risk. She wasn't yelling at us because she was a rabid dog or because she enjoyed it. She was yelling at us because she loved us and cared about us. This is akin to what Tacha is doing.

Remember that this is the same Tacha that this morning broke Biggie's freeze command in order to put off the gas cooker cos the food the housemates were to eat was almost burning. She was punished for her selfless action.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Munzy14:

You called someone here in d morning...cheesy

Before the show finishes, u may destroy the reputation u have here... lol

Guard ur reputation.... it means a lot... study laws of power...

The team u belong to this yr, is filled with pple who spit bile, its infectious, and u are very susceptible to be.. cool
E don do na. I don hear. Ichoziri iwu m n'ala cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
Mike followers take heart grin
If only Mike could sit up and stop feeling too perfect
U guys wouldn't be getting tortured like this cheesy

At least my Ike has improved tremendously in being competitive
Showing more zeal to work on his flaws
Which is alright for me

Well enough said let me finish getting my thai massage jor

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Dominique, please do the needful. This thread should be for updates not for unnecessary criticisms and bitterness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Going through the last 5-8pages......hahahaahaha the thread clown/mischief maker never dissapoints.

Dominique and d mods Weldone for considering the earlier protests... grin....

But, don't hesitate when it becomes childish.... i mean the banters...

Amya.... lol.... pls leave when the ovation is high, we have heard too many suicide cases this year. words kills faster than bullets...

Please let's enjoy updates... Thanks. cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
XXML33:
Tacha is only expressing annoyance over the fact that people clean their dirty hands on the towels other housemates use to dry their bodies after having their baths.

Again this is simply a case of Tacha worrying too much about the wellbeing of her fellow housemates.

The rage she feels and the anger she is expressing correlates strongly with the amount of empathy she feels for whoever it was that their towels were used.

I can't even count the number of times that my mother yelled at me and my siblings even to the point of beating the hell out of us for doing things that puts our wellbeing at risk. She wasn't yelling at us because she was a rabid dog or because she enjoyed it. She was yelling at us because she loved us and cared about us. This is akin to what Tacha is doing.

Remember this is the same Tacha that this morning broke Biggie's freeze command in order to put off the gas cooker cos the food the housemates were to eat was almost burning. She was punished for her selfless action.
Are you saying Tacha and your momma share a lot of similarities? Cos that won't be too hard to believe. I mean look how you turned out.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by honorr: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
I wanna have a child..i really want too.Khafi we heard you...Yes we did

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zizim: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
DrakeBlend:

The coast is clear... I don't think I've seen a Team Jackye on this thread

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
XXML33:

The rage she feels and the anger she is expressing correlates strongly with the amount of empathy she feels for whoever it was that their towels were used.

I can't even count the number of times that my mother yelled at me and my siblings even to the point of beating the hell out of us for doing things that puts our wellbeing at risk. She wasn't yelling at us because she was a rabid dog or because she enjoyed it. She was yelling at us because she loved us and cared about us. This is akin to what Tacha is doing.

Remember this is the same Tacha that this morning broke Biggie's freeze command in order to put off the gas cooker cos the food the housemates were to eat was almost burning. She was punished for her selfless action.
My highly deluded friend. If wishes were horses

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
Rossycee:
Domonique, please do the needful. This thread should be for updates not for unnecessary criticisms and bitterness.

Mike fans can't handle the heat. They are already calling the mods to rescue them from the sea of pepper that they are currently drowning in.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Una no even Sabi troll

I'm not even pissed off enough to reply

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Onyinye15(f): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
kindly assist if you can, thanks

I was unable to receive OTP during my registration on DSTV site. I have tried using two diff. lines but still can't

am I the only one experiencing this
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
See them trying to play the victim card!!!

Shey i thought she said she had a thick skin?

Why not leave her to fight her cause.

grin

But if it was iamJ now, una go take am laugh like normal thing.

Fvvvcking hypocrites...

Deal wirrit!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
Rossycee:
Dominique, please do the needful. This thread should be for updates not for unnecessary criticisms and bitterness.

The criticism is fun and okay, but some monikers go below the belt too often. Insulting their fellow monikers and insulting people who don't even know of their existence, forgetting that its only a game.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
Starke:

Are you saying Tacha and your momma share a lot of similarities? Cos that won't be too hard to believe. I mean look how you turned out.

I don't know what you are trying to get at but if you grew up in Nigeria you'd know that it was common for Nigerian parents to yell at their kids and apply corporal punishment when necessary.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
any noteworthy thing since last night?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Esther and Sir Dee's closeness. She has been going to Sir Dee's bed too much lately and looks loely today.We watch..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Onyinye15:

kindly assist if you can, thanks

I was unable to receive OTP during my registration on DSTV site. I have tried using two diff. lines but still can't

am I the only one experiencing this
otp has not been delivering since
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
pickatyou:

The criticism is fun and okay, but some monikers go below the belt too often. Insulting their fellow monikers and insulting people who don't even know of their existence, forgetting that its only a game.
Thank you.. This is my point exactly.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Iamsegzy25: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
As seen on facebook.....

Esther's eviction will be like Abacha's own, jubilation on the street.... hahaha people are mean ooo

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.