Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4965100 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
XXML33:

Mike fans can't handle the heat. They are already calling the mods to rescue them from the sea of pepper that they are currently drowning in.
Grow up already.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Rossycee:
Dominique, please do the needful. This thread should be for updates not for unnecessary criticisms and bitterness.
Good morning ma. I hope you told your national coordinator this. The one that was just released from jail.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
creolehunt:

Good morning ma. I hope you told your national coordinator this. The one that was just released from jail.
Good night sir, I'm not in support of anyone. I'm just making common sense. Let's enjoy the updates. All this childish tantrums are uncalled for.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Each time I come here for bbnaija update all I see is delawoodeens making noise about their delawood.

People they are trying to convert this thread to delawood, we must resist it.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
This Esther and sirdee's closeness though

It feels like whenever Esther needs to breath and be away from frodd she goes over to sirdee.

She feels more relaxed and laughs more with sirdee

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
nadesh:
Esther and Sir Dee's closeness. She has been going to Sir Dee's bed too much lately and looks loely today.We watch..
I think she is drawn to some kind of guys like sir dee and Nelson are similar in some ways...

They show intelligence when they want to, And appears withdrawal when necessary....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
When Esther talks with other hm's, her tone is that of mutual respect but when she talks with Frodd lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
Iamsegzy25:
As seen on facebook.....

Esther's eviction will be like Abacha's own, jubilation on the street.... hahaha people are mean ooo

Esther probably thinks people love her the way they loved Cee-c.

She must be visualizing herself as a replica of Cee-c.

When you think of it, they actually do have a lot in common.

They are both lawyers.
They are both short.
They are both dark-skinned
They both have big asses and flat chests
And most importantly, they both had a male bitch.

Sadly for Esther, unlike Cee-c almost no one likes her.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Munzy14:

I think she is drawn to some kind of guys like sir dee and Nelson are similar in some ways...

They show intelligence when they want to, And appears withdrawal when necessary....
I think she is also trying to make a new friend, incase Diane leaves.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
creolehunt:
I laugh when they call the Fraudulent Jamaican Cancer Peddler an athlete.

An upcoming athlete at 29. An athletics career that hasn't kickstarted at 28 is as good as dead. This is why he had to take the final desperate plunge by conning the Nigerian Athletics Federation into accepting him. Katarina Johnson at 25 already has 7 Gold medals in the same sport. No wonder he had to marry an actual athlete, as he probably thinks success is sexually transmitted.

A Briton that cant string basic English words together, can't read, can't spell, isn't fluent. Not that He has a second language. He also has no drop of leaderahip quality, which explains why his Cruisetopia group has been on a losing streak. If he can't manage a team of 8 that has Mercy, Diane and Esther, how can he manage and sustain a career?

They say he is a good listener. But why won't he be when he doesn't ever know what to say?

His wife is the bread winner, the Miracle of the marriage while he is the Nina. I bet she paid his groom price. Mike Edwards Drayton. He should consider adopting his wife's surname and start selling wig on instagram. Certainly, the wife's surname will open doors for him.

This is the most savage thing I've ever read on Nairaland.

I am a Tacha's and I also don't like Mike but no no no... You deserve life ban for this write up!

how do you sit down to compose this?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
They throw jabs but when served with same cup, they become vulnerable & tremble and I haven't even started.

Rolling Disaster
XXXX

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
nadesh:
I think she is also trying to make a new friend, incase Diane leaves.
lol she can't be counting her chicks before they hatch....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
XXML33:

Esther probably thinks people love her the way they loved Cee-c.

She must be visualizing herself as a replica of Cee-c.

When you think of it, they actually do have a lot in common.

They are both lawyers.
They are both short.
They are both dark skinned
They both have big asses and flat chests
And most importantly, they both had a male bitch.

Sadly for Esther, unlike Cee-c almost no one likes her.
Very true and she may be feeling something inside for Frodd but trying to mask it to keep up with her predecessor's move as an iron lady

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
creolehunt:
I laugh when they call the Fraudulent Jamaican Cancer Peddler an athlete.

An upcoming athlete at 29. An athletics career that hasn't kickstarted at 28 is as good as dead. This is why he had to take the final desperate plunge by conning the Nigerian Athletics Federation into accepting him. Katarina Johnson at 25 already has 7 Gold medals in the same sport. No wonder he had to marry an actual athlete, as he probably thinks success is sexually transmitted.

A Briton that cant string basic English words together, can't read, can't spell, isn't fluent. Not that He has a second language. He also has no drop of leaderahip quality, which explains why his Cruisetopia group has been on a losing streak. If he can't manage a team of 8 that has Mercy, Diane and Esther, how can he manage and sustain a career?

They say he is a good listener. But why won't he be when he doesn't ever know what to say?

His wife is the bread winner, the Miracle of the marriage while he is the Nina. I bet she paid his groom price. Mike Edwards Drayton. He should consider adopting his wife's surname and start selling wig on instagram. Certainly, the wife's surname will open doors for him.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eleshin(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hey @seun, is it possible to have a 'mute' button. So many late adolescents with the thinking that the forum is exclusive to idiots like them. Let's have a mute button pls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Was it Frodd that brought food for Esther at Sir Dee's bed? I did not see who brought the food, but I heard Sir Dee saying the person( a male) is a good cook because he has eaten the food the person cooked before. Esther rolled her eyes and made a disgusting face. When sir Dee Insisted the person is a good cook, Esther grudgingly added " but not all the time"
Was it Frodd her slave? cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Rossycee:

Good night sir, I'm not in support of anyone. I'm just making common sense. Let's enjoy the updates. All this childish tantrums are uncalled for.

Shaarap... Liar!!

So fans of the failed Jamaican opportunist are becoming ashamed to publicly associate themselves with him. The truth we are spilling is actually working.

Amya please don't relent. Keep up the good work.

grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
All these monikers crying and wailing for ban of this thread's most vocal individuals should grow some balls for f**k sake. The theme of this season is pepper � dem. Zero chills must be observed at all times.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hahaha. Rossycee, how about that? Are you now ashamed of Mike? I wonder what your national coordinator will have to say about this.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Why is Khaffy lying down in between my babies angry angry angry angry angry
And Mike now joins them angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Why are they on my babies bed? Why? angry Pants and beanie
Mercy please remove and change they sheets when they leave.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
XXML33:

Shaarap... Liar!!

So fans of the failed Jamaican opportunist are becoming ashamed to publicly associate themselves with him.The truth we are spilling is actually working.

Amya please don't relent. Keep up the good work.

grin

Fans of the Jamaican are now claiming Team No one

Chai! This thread Sha grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Mike have carried his dirty boxer to lie down btwn ike mercy and khafi embarassed

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
omamush:
Mike have carried his dirty boxer to lie down btwn ike mercy and khafi embarassed
cheesy grin grin grin
sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mattgoners(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
This thread sef ...someone who is even sure his/her own career calling someone a failed athlete ..
Now i agree Mike is a failed athlete thats why he need this money more than anybody in that house
Whether Mike win or not....in the next 2 month he will be more successful while some ppl will come back next year to choose a Hm to abuse

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Biggie just brought new sheets and towels. Thank God. cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ike changing the sheets. That beanie must have stank grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ike Ike Our neat soft gangster. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
nadesh:
Ike changing the sheets. That beanie must have stank grin
This is good news o grin
Ike listens to us, he is with us here in spirit

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
mattgoners:
This thread sef ...someone who is even sure his/her own career calling someone a failed athlete ..
Now i agree Mike is a failed athlete thats why he need this money more than anybody in that house
Whether Mike win or not....in the next 2 month he will be more successful while some ppl will come back next year to choose a Hm to abuse

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
creolehunt:

threebear. Mention his name naa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
styrese:
This is good news o grin
Ike listens to us, he is with us here in spirit
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
No one called for a stop at jabs thrown to housemates when threebear went hard on Ike, she has always gone hard on him but when creolehunt went hard on Mike, we now read that people should stop insulting the housemates, like seriously?

Defend your fav in peace and throw jab at any housemate you want, no one has monopoly of madness.

The most dragged housemate on this thread is Ike and it always comes from Mike's fans, it began with them, they go hard on Ike even when Ike's fans are as calm, they wake up to insult Ike even when Ike has no business in the issue of discourse , you don't like him yet you can't get his name off your minds.

No one should call for peace o, the only thing i don't like is going personal with threadmates, that's what actually attract bans.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.