Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4979268 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3927) (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Sirvingeo:

My dear stop it . I’m not 3beer .I thought we have gone past that stage . Moreover the person I really support in that house is Ike . But I just want to confirm whether you are an Ike fans.

Such a big coincidence that you make the exact same punctuation mistake as Threebear. Such a coincidence that an account opened a few days is already on my case and has done enough research on me. You started following me, started buttering me up and desperately want me to let my guard down so you'll move in for the kill.

Threebear i may be a quack lawyer, but I'm not stupid. I know all your alternates at first glance despite the varied personalities you allot them.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Legendarytonyy: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2019
Amya:

That's Threebear's alternate looking for my trouble. The supposed Sirvingeo knows my true age, has dissed me with my life history yet don't know who I support. Story story.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SsaniLe: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2019
Well, Ebuka recently announced that Gedoni and Jackye have been evicted. The duo have become the eleventh and twelfth housemates to leave the house. Since last week, Biggie changed the process of determining who gets nominated for possible eviction.

Source>>>http://bigbrothernaija.ng/gedoni-and-jackye-evicted-from-the-house/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2019
Amya:

That's Threebear's alternate looking for my trouble. The supposed Sirvingeo knows my true age, has dissed me with my life history yet don't know who I support. Story story.
Amya I really don’t know who you support and i’m not threebear. I’m really sincere with my statement. How do you want me to prove it? Why I attacked you the other time was because of how you spend so much energy critising someone you never knew from Adam . Someone even posted how you went on twitter ranting about that same person . I was only provoked why you spend so much time critising a human like you . I’m really sorry my dear . Have mercy on me please .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Anugod(f): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Ike should not get me angry ooo angry
Y is he trying to sell his veto power ni sad
E be like say to go home don dey hungry am
Ikeego grin grin grin

Anything for the maney. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2019
Vyolet:
" It is better to be sick with too much money in your account than being sick with no money". : Ikeego grin
I believe in the same school of thought.Ike had a terrible experience growing up,if you ain't from the ghetto...you can't understand him.

While listening to him this morning,I remembered my past growing up in the street.I'm not trying to justify his reckless lifestyle in the past,but truth be told...the street is very strict.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2019
WetSmoke:

Esther has never liked any question Frodd has asked her before. Frodd suppose strong mind bone that girl.
you want to rekindle dead issues. Frodd and Esther are different beings with eachoda now. Move on.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2019
Fine faces

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by WetSmoke: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2019
XXML33:
Over these past few weeks I've actually developed a very strong love and connection towards Tacha. This is actually weird because I don't normally support individuals or groups to this degree, be it in sports or any other domain. I think my strong support of Tacha emanates from a deep understanding of her personality.

You guys criticizing Tacha need to understand that Tacha is very insecure and has very low self esteem. Insecurities and the accompanying paucity of self esteem usually stems from a childhood of neglect, abuse and constant bullying by pairs.
As people of this sort grow up, they begin to perceive the world as a battleground with them pitted against everyone else, and an endless array of slings and arrows firing constantly against them from all directions; they essentially regard everyone around them as a potential threat to their depleting sense of self worth.

There are two ways these sort of people deal with this:
1. They either recoil inwards and live a life of solitude and self loathing, developing little to no social bonds and engaging in very little social interaction.
2. They adopt attack as a form of defence by building an outward persona that is intimidating, threatening and combative. This helps them ward off any potential threat and gives them the illusion of the self esteem that they lack.

Tacha deals with her insecurities and low self esteem the second way.

Most of negative behaviors that Tacha expresses constitute a false persona that she's developed, which acts as a defensive wall. Only few people can be able to break through this defensive wall and experience the real person behind the false persona. Seyi has been the only one able to do this and hence why when he's with Tacha, you don't see her exhibit those negative behaviors.

When Tacha is with Seyi she's free and doesn't feel threatened because she trusts him, and hence doesn't need to "protect herself from him" by being unnecessarily rude, standoffish or combative.

I'm not trying to defend Tacha's behavior but as much as you find her behavior irritating, please understand that it's simply a defence mechanism and her walls of defence can break down if she's shown genuine friendship and develops strong bonds of trust between her and those around her. Now doing this in the Big brother house is quite difficult because Biggie's house is in essence a battlefield where friendships are fake and dishonesty & fakeness reigns supreme. This sort of environment actually appeals to Tacha's proclivity to be defensive and reinforce that false persona. It's going to be hard for her to break down those walls while in the big brother house, even if she wants to. She could manage for a few days but any slight perception of threat or betrayal sends her erecting those walls again.

I can't say I'm optimistic that Tacha's behavior would improve, but I can assure you that when the housemates are fewer and she's able to spend considerable time with everyone of them and develop stronger bonds of friendship and trust, she will shed off a lot of that false persona and will be more likable.

I agree with you. I see her attitude as a defensive mechanism. She needs to shown love and true loyalty.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2019
Amya:

Even as an alternate , I'll never pretend to like Ike .
That's how much I despise him .
Madam lawyer please do better with your investigation .
Stop crying around with my name.
I'll never dedicate such time to you .

I'd rather watch paint dry or birds pooping , than give someone like you that much time .

Imagine thinking I created a whole alternate just to troll you ! grin

Talk about delusion of grandeur .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2019
Amya:

Such a big coincidence that you make the exact same punctuation mistake as Threebear. Such a coincidence that an account opened a few days is already on my case and has done enough research on me. You started following me, started buttering me up and desperately want me to let my guard down so you'll move in for the kill.

Threebear i may be a quack lawyer, but I'm not stupid. I know all your alternates at first glance despite the

varied personalities you allot them.

How do you want me to prove i’m not threebear . Just say it I will prove it .
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by undertaker002: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2019
I am a video vixen...but I live in one of the costliest areas in Nigeria.. I drive a BMW...
I wear the most expensive designer clothes and Undies..
I was so ashamed of my small nyash.. that I coughed out 2 million naira to enlarge it..
All of this i accomplished by just vixening on One or two music videos...

WHO AM I?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by georjay(m): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2019
undertaker002:
I am a video vixen...but I live in one of the costliest areas in Nigeria.. I drive a BMW...
I wear the most expensive designer clothes and Undies..
I was so ashamed of my small nyash.. that I coughed out 2 million naira to enlarge it..
All of this i accomplished by just vixening on One or two music videos...

WHO AM I?

MERCI BOKU

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2019
Sirvingeo:

Amya I really don’t know who you support and i’m not threebear. I’m really sincere with my statement. How do you want me to prove it? Why I attacked you the other time was because of how you spend so much energy critising someone you never knew from Adam . Someone even posted how you went on twitter ranting about that same person . I was only provoked why you spend so much time critising a human like you . I’m really sorry my dear . Have mercy on me please .
I wonder how any sensible person will even think we are the same grin
Can you even imagine ....me being this nice ?

LMFAO grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2019
Eeghe:

Soul Sister
I love you, to pieces
kiss

I love you too darling kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2019
Legendarytonyy:

has biggie dissolved cruisetopia and icons?
How will hms be nominated for eviction ??
We have new groups;Enigma and the Legends.

Legend is the red group;it consists of Sir Dee,Khafi,Frodd,Esther,Tasha,Omashola and Venita

Enigma is the green group;it consists of Mike,Seyi,Elo,Diane,Ike,Cindy and Mercy.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergieboy: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2019
Hahaha biggie

How all of una go sleep at once

Wetin you want make viewers they watch
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2019
Munzy14:
Tacha fans, u guys should becareful, attacking Ebuka is getting to tacha's disqualification....

no need for exhibiting nuisance and arrogance at the same time.... Threats makes no sense.

How would Tacha be disqualified because her fans are attacking Ebuka? Seems you want this her DQ so bad. cheesy

Yes, they should be careful.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 11:19am On Aug 26, 2019
DOptical:

No be only fish, he go see sharwama. Same Ike who has been eyeing Esther that she doesn't even see or notice. grin cheesy

See the effect of action bitters on you.
Seems you watch Bigbrother congo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2019
These housemates continued the sleep outside . Biggie ntor grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2019
Amya:

After a thorough background check... I can say with 98.7% certainty that Sirvingeo is not Threebear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2019
Zoroaster:
Fine faces

That oppo camera sharp sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Wow really nice one
But we ikegang will always vote for Ike till the last day he is also there to win too
Good morning to all ikegang here
May today favour us in Jesus name

Yea. True tho but think deep.
Ike is on the same level with Mike....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2019
Sirvingeo:

na wa o.you v time honestly
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:21am On Aug 26, 2019
Munzy14:

not true... Rather twitter..

And people here, are also part of twitter...
seriously my dear
the moment we make complains here he looks into it
Asap
I would say twitter and here
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
I don't really care who have better chance
Am for ikegang win or loose

You're the real MVP. smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Wow really nice one
But we ikegang will always vote for Ike till the last day he is also there to win too
Good morning to all ikegang here
May today favour us in Jesus name

Yea. True tho but think deep.
Ike is on the same level with Mike....

Join me and keep voting Ike towards the End there's something I'll like to tell you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2019
Jen92:
na wa o.you v time honestly
Maybe i’m Beginning to like her.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2019
Sirfeeking:
We have new groups;Enigma and the Legends.

Enigma is the red group;it consists of Sir Dee,Khafi,Frodd,Esther,Cindy and Venita

Legend is the green group;it consists of Mike,Seyi,Elo,Diane,Ike and Mercy.

I thought Enigma was the green group?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2019
Amya:

Threebear i may be a quack lawyer, but I'm not stupid. I know all your alternates at first glance despite the varied personalities you allot them.

Take a look at the person that is talking about punctuation mistakes grin.
Someone that can't differentiate singular from plurals .
Can't capitalize when necessary .
Makes even worse punctuation mistakes .

Madam lawyer grin....so you honestly think I'll leave Mike that is my priority and start researching about someone like you ? grin

You're not even ranked in the top one thousand main Ike supporters .
You don't officiate any core WhatsApp group .
You have basically zero presence on SM .
Your rants on Twitter barely get any engagements or likes , and a whole me , that people report things to grin will leave my duty post and start trailing a - you .
Hahahahahahahaha

Abeg face your stalker and leave me out of this higggledy-piggledy grin

Imagine getting an AK 47 to hunt a rabbit ?
What won't I see on Nairaland ...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergieboy: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2019
Sugahylz:

That oppo camera sharp sha
I looked that phone up.. About 130k

(1) (2) (3) ... (3927) (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.