Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,953 members, 7,852,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5008340 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) (3934) (3935) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2019
Pls when is the HOH challenge starting

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Venita(f): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2019
Venita shut the f-ck up and sleep damn it!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Proudly ikegang till the last day wink
I no fit change am for anything grin

Abandoning Ike for Mercy is a bad idea though. He still stand a chance if his fans puts more effort in voting him and he's really likable. He's a finalist material and being among the finalists will give him an edge. Even if he didn't win, he will have more business opportunities like endorsement deals and all as a finalist. My opinion though. Cheers

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2019
Threebear:

Take a look at the person that is talking about punctuation mistakes grin.
Someone that can't differentiate singular from plurals .
Can't capitalize when necessary .
Makes even worse punctuation mistakes .

Madam lawyer grin....so you honestly think I'll leave Mike that is my priority and start researching about someone like you ? grin

You're not even ranked in the top one thousand main Ike supporters .
You don't officiate any core WhatsApp group .
You have basically zero presence on SM .
Your rants on Twitter barely get any engagements or likes , and a whole me , that people report things to grin will leave my duty post and start trailing a - you .
Hahahahahahahaha

Abeg face your stalker and leave me out of this higggledy-piggledy grin

Imagine getting an AK 47 to hunt a rabbit ?
What won't I see on Nairaland ...
You are damn savage! Lol

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Legendarytonyy:

omashola and tacha?
Green team (The Enigmas) - Mike, Mercy, Cindy, Diane, Elo, Ike, seyi.
Red team (The legends) - Frodd, Esther, Tacha, sirdee, venita, Khafi, Omashola.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

How would Tacha be disqualified because her fans are attacking Ebuka? Seems you want this her DQ so bad. cheesy

Yes, they should be careful.
We still need her drama.....Her high tendency to blow hot will never be over looked... As far as people who will prime her are there.

This was d reason y i was happy when joe left.... He is the only one that can provoke Ike....Mercy cannot... IKe is growing feelings for her...

For now, IKe is changing positively with great effort.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

I thought Enigma was the green group?
My bad,you are right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2019
Munzy14:
Tacha fans, u guys should becareful, attacking Ebuka is getting to tacha's disqualification....

no need for exhibiting nuisance and arrogance at the same time.... Threats makes no sense.
The attack on Ebuka is too much. I don't know how they fail to understand that Ebuka is just an employee. Good day dear

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dafe306: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2019
Amya:

It's Ike that doesn't know how to do his own laundry that Mercy will trust to wash her clothes. Odiegwu!
It is true, Ike did Mercy’s laundry at that time Mercy had an injury on her hand
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Venita(f): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2019
nazablossom:
The attack on Ebuka is too much. I don't know how they fail to understand that Ebuka is just an employee. Good day dear

Tacha fans are beginning to act like Tacha, damn.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2019
DownChelsea:
Who else sees Venita leaving on Sunday?, for whatever reason.

Frodd dumping her was a blessing in disguise. There’s alot of bad energy around her.
I think she's not emotionally ready for the show. Her divorce did numbers on her. I feel for her sha.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tacha fans will troll relevant parties until they disqualify her from the outside by themselves.

Just like their fav, they act irrationally without care or reflection on the possible consequences of their actions

This show has gotten to the point where the behaviour of the fans should be just as important as their fave

You cannot resort to threatening people with physical harm on the internet because you claim to love someone you did not know prior to June 30th and you will most likely never meet.

Some people will say it's just a game, but whoever threatened Joe's life for provoking Tacha, did not think of such, and there ought to be repercussions for such behavior.

Toxic fans on such a show should never be condoned and the organizers must deal with such behavior resoundingly, lest it becomes common.

Good morning

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
fergie001:
This Ike and Mercy chai......they are sweet when they are like this!

PS: Has Khafi been evicted?
She's still in her mourning period grin. She will soon do "outing" service cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Saltandwater: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
nadesh:

She can self evict grin same her that was mocking Alex. Inside life grin

grin grin

Let her take voluntary exit and see if Blackhawk will not flog her back to the house grin.

About Alexi's, that's why it's not nice to belittle a pain that has never been felt or endured before. I hope she comes around soon so it won't affect her game. She will be fine lass lass
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Venita(f): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:
Tacha fans will troll relevant parties until they disqualify her from the outside by themselves.

Just like their fav, they act irrationally without care or reflection on the possible consequences of their actions

This show has gotten to the point where the behaviour of the fans should be just as important as their face

You cannot resort to threatening people with physical harm on the internet because you claim to love someone you did not know prior to June 30th and you will most likely never meet.

Some people will say it's just a game, but whoever threatened Joe's life for provoking Tacha, did not think of such, and there ought to be repercussions for such behavior.

Toxic fans on such a show should never be condoned and the organizers must deal with such behavior resoundingly, lest it becomes common.

Good morning

Pretty exhausting... *sigh*
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

How would Tacha be disqualified because her fans are attacking Ebuka? Seems you want this her DQ so bad. cheesy

Yes, they should be careful.

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
BBM:
Kafi is still down

That Girl loves Gedoni like mad

But can’t say if Gedoni loves her considering how happy he was to have left the house
Khafi possessed him... like a property,yet made it seem like the boy was playing her...
That dude was. drained emotionally and psychologically... He was definitely praying to leave, he has sold himself as a tailor... grin

That relationship is like, when a sugar mom, becomes obsessed... dammit! u will think it's village people...

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Can someone quote me with yesterday result abeg abeg cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Menance:

Yea. True tho but think deep.
Ike is on the same level with Mike....

Be bold enough to stick to Mercy
Don’t be confusing people with the better chance talk
See how Prettypinkyy always says hers? cool . Like a boss. Like a loyal human. IKe is her priority
Mercy is yours. Face her. It’s more honourable to do so IMO
Cheers

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Munzy14:

Khafi possessed him... like a property,yet made it seem like the boy was playing her...
That dude was. drained emotionally and psychologically... He was definitely praying to leave, he has sold himself as a tailor... grin

That relationship is like, when a sugar mom, becomes obsessed... dammit! u will think it's village people...
I am keenly interested in your wealth of experience on the bolded grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
nazablossom:
It is clear to them, that she is not going to win the prize... So they are holding on to straws to take it to the gutters..

good day!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
undertaker002:
I am a video vixen...but I live in one of the costliest areas in Nigeria.. I drive a BMW...
I wear the most expensive designer clothes and Undies..
I was so ashamed of my small nyash.. that I coughed out 2 million naira to enlarge it..
All of this i accomplished by just vixening on One or two music videos...

WHO AM I?
Diane cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Venita:
Venita shut the f-ck up and sleep damn it!

cheesy
No peace!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
nazablossom:
Abandoning Ike for Mercy is a bad idea though. He still stand a chance if his fans puts more effort in voting him and he's really likable. He's a finalist material and being among the finalists will give him an edge. Even if he didn't win, he will have more business opportunities like endorsement deals and all as a finalist. My opinion though. Cheers

Correct you!
TV straps were already scheming to get him out before the finals, imagine!!
lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
DrakeBlend:
I am keenly interested on your wealth of experience on the bolded grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Eeghe:

Correct you!
TV straps were already scheming to get him out before the finals, imagine!!
lipsrsealed
The bolded is unacceptable!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
77up:
Can someone quote me with yesterday result abeg abeg cheesy
cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amya:

But you didn't vote Mercy this week na and so did a sizable number of Ikegang. The ones on Twitter said they gave their votes to Mike and Frodd . The 25% was mostly her.

You can like Ike without even liking Mercy. When Ike comes up give him you all

How do I interpret this post?

Hopefully you understood the post you responded to?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
styrese:
cheesy
Thank you brother,how are you doing sir
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Blackhawk01:

My Merike! kiss

They were in the kitchen earlier looking sweet together. cheesy

shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
This year's pepper dem season don surpass all other previous BBnaija thread pages

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Esther is not toxic, na frood b akindindinrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) (3934) (3935) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.