Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4986785 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Vyolet:

You sure have the right to condemn or applaud any housemate of your choice but you don't have to throw others under the bus simply because they do not agree with your own opinion(i'm referring to xxml here).

You do not have to quote me directly, your points were drawn from my comparison, quit being circuitous.
To be perfectly honest with you ,I didn't even read your previous comments.
It's very presumptuous of you to assume I drew my points from yours considering like a zillion people basically raised the same point you might have raised in defence of Ike.
If I had any issues with the points you've raised ,I would have quoted you directly.
I didn't because I understand it's your opinion ,which I don't necessarily agree with but I'm mature enough to look over it.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:

It's very presumptuous of you to assume I drew my points from yours considering like a zillion people basically raised the same point you might have raised in defence of Ike.
If I had any issues with the points you've raised ,I would have quoted you directly.
I didn't because I understand it's your opinion ,which I don't necessarily agree with but I'm mature enough to look over it.
wetin na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
yunafa:
but he said he was going to miss her at his diary session yesterday...
Are you a novice
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
yunafa:
but he said he was going to miss her at his diary session yesterday...
Are you a novice...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
iamJ:
that one is just desperate

gedoni, seyi and nelson are the big fools in the house

wonder what she saw in him

well na people dey friend slim girls, no be everybody get sense
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]
Gedoni own deh pain me pass.
How can a man be dat handsome and yet appears dumb.

I swear if he had left that yesterday, we will donate him to Kenyans ...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
1 lion can lead a flock of sheeps

1 sheep cant lead a pride of lions

nelson will ruin this week for us
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
iamJ:
cigar isnt cigarette

even the prices are different grin grin grin
YEA OGA LINUS, ..HE WAS DRINKING THE CIGAR..

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
Munzy14:

Gedoni own deh pain me pass.
How can a man be dat handsome and yet appears dumb.

I swear if he had left that yesterday, we will donate him to Kenyans ...
on behalf of the few kenyans i know and love

we reject that ode

we strongly believe he is feel at home in ghana grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
Why is Kim always following all the HoH's? Is she a slut for HoH?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
akthedream2019:

he was rolling flavoured vapour with his tongue
[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
See teh way Jacky is looking at Kafi. So sexy. I wish they would kiss. Jackye is so cute when she's silent.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
eksbabe:
Who heard what Jackye and Khafi were talking about?
THEY ARE DISCUSSING GEDONI .KHAFY SEEMS TO LIKE HIM BUT WANT TO KNOW IF HE IS SINGLE.

JACKYE SAID SOME DAYS AGO THE SHE HEARD HIM ON STAGE SAYING THAT HE IS SINGLE.. ONLY TO COME IN AND SAY HE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP..

SHE MENTIONED IT TO KHAFY TODAY AND SAID SHE WILL INVESTIGATE IT..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
akthedream2019:

grin grin

He dunno warris going on, haq haq haq

The guy just dey score own goal, he will understand eventuarry grin

Honestly, Mike deserves better supporters than people that can't even comprehend what they write

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:

I'm impressed with your modesty this season.
It makes reading your posts enjoyable. wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rossycee:
Nelson and Frodd are save from eviction this week. Other hms will be saying their prayers now. grin

I thought the HoH only has immunity from NOMINATION not save and replacement, meaning after nomination, Frodd can still swap him with a HM that's up for eviction if he's not up for eviction.

Or is there something I'm not getting here?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
See teh way Jacky is looking at Kafi. So sexy. I wish they would kiss. Jackye is so cute when she's silent.
YOU WISH KHAFY AND JACKYE KISS THEMSELVES?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
Jackye is very beautiful, I need her IG handle

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lauryn41:
Nelson nelson

The guy just seems weird to me
I don't like him for no reason at all
Why?

Maybe it’s time to get to know him?
I am preaching to myself here too
Cheers
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
iamJ:
it's not about winning for me

It's about supporting people that are similar to me

Characteristic wise

Forget my behaviour here, I'm calm and sweet like Mike offline

All na activities for fun

Mike is similar to you and hence your support. Other HMs are similar to their supporters hence their support. Shikena.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
iamJ:
it's not about winning for me

It's about supporting people that are similar to me

Characteristic wise

Forget my behaviour here, I'm calm and sweet like Mike offline

All na activities for fun
WITH THE WAY YOU DETEST SLIM LADIES,I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ANTO LOOKS MERCY JOHNSON

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
akthedream2019:

YOU WISH KHAFY AND JACKYE KISS THEMSELVES?

Yeah. U Mad bro?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
styrese:
Jackye is very beautiful, I need her IG handle

Here @jackyemadu She hardly takes those slay queen high quality instagram filter photo. She's perfect when she's not shouting or arguing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
iamJ:
Mike is married

Mike is rich

Mike is composed.

Mike doesn't cheat

Mike is sensible

Mike is not teddy a

The show just began
BIG BROTHER RIGHT NOW...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

cheesy
For the fantasy you are building
cheesy
For your last sentence @ Jackye is cute when she is silent
It killed me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
eksbabe:
Who heard what Jackye and Khafi were talking about?

First Khafi said Gedoni told her that he dated someone and that he ended it but the girl did not seem to be taking it well.

Then Jackye said she heard different because a mutual friend of theirs (So Jackye knows Gedoni on the outside) asked him about his girlfriend and he said he did not want to see the girl prior to coming into biggie's house because he would miss her more (meaning his relationship outside was still good) . She also said that when she heard him on stage saying there was nobody, she was surprised. She is hoping for a moment where she can get clearance about her confusion.

Khafi then goes on about how he reminds her of her ex, how his calmness is the yin for her yang.... cool cool

Biggie, please warn Khaffi to stop whispering when she is gossiping. There are some of us who like gist and can't be straining... Thank you. undecided undecided

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
From kharfi's and Jackye's discussion. It seems Gedoni and Kim are still together but decided to play breakup and linking up with other housemates to probably fool the viewers that they didn't come as a package. They both came there to increase the chances of one or the other winning.

Jackye told Kharfi that she asked her and Gedoni's mutual friend if they had broken up and the friend said that Gedoni said he's just trying not to miss Kim very much during the show, that it'll be hard. This means they are still together. Kharfi was shocked about the revelation but says she likes Gedoni as a friend.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

Here @jackyemadu She hardly takes those slay queen high quality instagram filter photo. She's perfect when she's not shouting or arguing.
Thanks, she actually doesn't need much filter to look sweet

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by leaderlegend(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
IKE is the real deal, you can’t help Buh love this guy..
Ni**a was saying something like ,he lent a coin Buh there was no signature..
So if d lender come back asking for his/her coin he’s definitely going to deny. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dayveed1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
iamJ:
on behalf of the few kenyans i know and love

we reject that ode

we strongly believe he is feel at home in ghana grin
on behalf of my ghanaian friends we reject the mumu

Over to Togo.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
MamBi:

Maybe when they put her up for nominations, it will shake her into action. I don't know why but I see a lot of potential in her person.
TACHA SEEMS TO BE OPENING UP NOW.. IT SEEMS SHE DIDNT ENJOY JEFF'S REGIME OR IT WAS HER PLAN TO BE ON LOW KEY
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
Amya:
From kharfi's and Jackye's discussion. It seems Gedoni and Kim are still together but decided to play breakup and linking up with other housemates to probably fool the viewers that they didn't come as a package. They both came there to increase the chances of one or the other winning.

Jackye told Kharfi that she asked her and Gedoni's mutual friend if they had broken up and the friend said that Gedoni said he's just trying not to miss Kim very much during the show, that it'll be hard. This means they are still together. Kharfi was shocked about the revelation but says she likes Gedoni as a friend.
Hmmm this is serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.