Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,739 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5022865 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4045) (4046) (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by shizzle11(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Cindylove wink cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
genius43:

Who is typing long epistles to sell a cause?

You.....

Just setting it right here.

grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
Alphagan:
Housemates with strong fanbase are Mike, Tacha and Mercy

Extremely weak hms that their supporters keep deluding themselves are Ike and Frodd

If ike and frood are the definitions of extremely weak

What does that make Esther Diane Khafi?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
DOptical:

Yes. Mercy hates Esther. That's the fact. Mercy the plastic fake bitch with her silicone ass hates Esther and that's the truth. Na Esther's fault that Ike doesn't like a silicone ass.
Mercy did not do any plastic surgery ...
This is the plastic surgery i knw....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Dannyxy:
Haaa, I loaded my glo lines.. To start the gospel frodd this evening, but the SMS not going through.. I have been easily voting with mtn

Does glo line not vote

@eghe... The question above is for you please

BTW.. Nobody will help you save frodd guys, leave pity votes for Cindy and vote him massively...

My office lines and systems go crash because of frodd tomorrow grin grin... Una never see something

Glo lines doesn't vote or receive OTPs. I've announced this severally. Use Airtel, MTN or 9mobile (formerly Etisalat)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Iamsegzy25: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
nadesh:
Double wahala murdered this same lumapil task. These ones want give person malaria with their presentation. grin

You are right, Bambam Tobi and Anto kill this task

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

What can Mike give anyone to talk about?

Even you, when you post, don't you find it difficult to think of anything other than Man like Mike/ Mike having fun/ Mike chilling.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Chrisus:

Yes. Serena will shine tongue
That record must be broken by fire by force
Yes oh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Eeghe:

Hello
The good thing about this constant nomination for me is realizing just how much I care about Frodd
Like, more than I even thought was possible

He is super entertaining...courageous and fearless...complex...kind...loyal...trusting...of little emotional intelligence but still smart and willing to learn with no cunning
annoying(peppercheesy)
transparent...sincere(heart/intent)...childlike...forgiving...superfunny/humourous/witty...hopeful...spiritual...motivational...talented...literal grass to grace hustler...betrayer of my Jeff and bully-er of my Ella... man whose tears melt my heart... misunderstood (story of his life)... good heart...fresh and odd...human with a right to be like everyone else...true to his beliefs...unafraid to love and bare himself...
Slow Tiger...
FrOdd...
BB 2019 Livewire
Wanted to tell You that You now love him more than Ike yesterday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Does this Cindy have any idea how to look sexy? At least try to act prim and proper for Christ’s sake! Which kind of Nairalander is this woman?!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Alphagan:
Housemates with strong fanbase are Mike, Tacha and Mercy

Extremely weak hms that their supporters keep deluding themselves are Ike and Frodd
Hmmm

Neither is weak nor extremely weak .
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Altrarecords:

If ike and frood are the definitions of extremely weak

What does that make Esther Diane Khafi?
so u think everyone here,is healthy?

in neuron-psychiatric treatment, some patients,have their therapy with electronic gadgets.... cheesy

if u douubt book a visit to federal neuro-psychiatric hospital, yaba.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Iamsegzy25:

You are right, Bambam Tobi and Anto kill this task
Intelligence personified are those 3 that never got to win. Tobi is very outstanding in presentation as well

If you followed my posts and analysis from season 1, those that have won haven't necessarily been the best and outstanding, they're just Lucky to be loved by the voters.

Ebuka is a good example.
Bisola season 2 another good example

What's lacking is presentation/Oratory skills
They are relying on individuals a lot
Seyi did opening montage and had to give a summary at the end. He seems to be the only outstanding speech maker this year.
Omashola and Frodd needs to Learn presentation skills. Ike stood out more than Omashola and Frodd

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Eeghe:

Hello
The good thing about this constant nomination for me is realizing just how much I care about Frodd
Like, more than I even thought was possible

He is super entertaining...courageous and fearless...complex...kind...loyal...trusting...of little emotional intelligence but still smart and willing to learn with no cunning
annoying(peppercheesy)
transparent...sincere(heart/intent)...childlike...forgiving...superfunny/humourous/witty...hopeful...spiritual...motivational...talented...literal grass to grace hustler...betrayer of my Jeff and bully-er of my Ella... man whose tears melt my heart... misunderstood (story of his life)... good heart...fresh and odd...human with a right to be like everyone else...true to his beliefs...unafraid to love and bare himself...
Slow Tiger...
FrOdd...
BB 2019 Livewire
Frodd has no Grass to Grace story .
His father is extremely wealthy .... perhaps the richest amongst the housemates ....

If you must lie , kindly do some research .

Frodd has two elder brothers and they're both extremely wealthy .

Frodd is into housing and properties ...he's doing very well for himself .

I don't know if you're trolling or just playing but you're quickly becoming a joke .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
meobizy:
Does this Cindy have any idea how to look sexy? At least try to act prim and proper for Christ’s sake! Which kind of Nairalander is this woman?!
That's a regular Nigerian housewife kind of looks.... cheesy.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Should:
Mercy did not do any plastic surgery ...
This is the plastic surgery i knw....

You obviously haven't seen Mercy's before and after photos? grin grin grin.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
This Frodd’s case reminds me of Kevin’s from their time. I remember once when he strategized with the East African girls to get saved so the rest can put up his sisters (Nkenna and Geraldine). That thing pain me and Nigerians enter bone marrow. If Kevin can do that then we’re close to seeing Frodd wash Esther’s panties.

I don’t know why my favourites don’t want to give themselves sense: Frodd is foolishly in love (thank God he’s receiving love back) and Tacha has given herself a second strike. It’s like I’ll settle for Diane since she has a good head on her shoulders.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Should:

baby i knew you weren't online..
officially, i love attention and you just served it how i wanted it (warmed) .
when should we start madam
Maybe we should start when you've finally found your runaway husband..
Lol.. Aren't you such a shameless person? Now I see why u always want to crucify madam mod,when she bans you.. because this is where you get your validation and self esteem.. something you seem to have lose In reality.
No Wonder, stephle.na, safari.girl, gi.el and even a certain female moderator, and other females, are always your target. because you tend to pour frustration on them! Mama nobody stole your husband!.. check yourself well maybe std did..
You always chook your mouth in others business, forming detective pangolo..while the skeleton in your Nairaland cupboard stinks!

Since you've decided to make me your friend, I'll do well to find your husband.

You're free to deny..madam livelymatilda.. Buhahahahaha.. old mama wey husband run leave.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
From Ellah to Jeff to fraud grin

The circle never ends. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
amehrada:
I like who I like, nothing concern me concern their in-house problem.

Appreciate entertainment bros or do you and stop trying to boss people around.

Please any member of team Omashola that's looking for who vote, I beg of you vote for Frodd whether it's online votes or just one sms vote sef dem dey take am.

#AppreciateEntertainment
Entertainment is what omashola displays not the childishness of frodd
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Omega48:
this Elo talks some how
i dont know how to describe it but its annoying

On the contrary I think he has a good manly voice
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Deleted
Overreaction

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eleniyan15: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Cindy is good but way too slow for a lady thankfully she didn't come to this world as a man
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Dannyxy:
Haaa, I loaded my glo lines.. To start the gospel frodd this evening, but the SMS not going through.. I have been easily voting with mtn

Does glo line not vote

@eghe... The question above is for you please

BTW.. Nobody will help you save frodd guys, leave pity votes for Cindy and vote him massively...

My office lines and systems go crash because of frodd tomorrow grin grin... Una never see something

Glo ke? You want your votes to get to their data base on Tuesday (a day after eviction).

Pa Adenuga is too slow reason why he didnt sign up for BBN.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
meobizy:

Mercy is tribalistic and it shows from time to time. She’s angry her Igbo brother can easily switch against his people for the love of a Yoruba woman. Esther also is hard to like so it makes Mercy’s complaint easy to understand. In that house the only people with Esther’s benefit in mind are Diane and Frodd, nobody else. The only person with Frodd’s benefit in mind is Ike (who’s slowly changing his mind from Mercy’s influence) and of recent Esther. The situation has happened so long I’m afraid to see either Frodd or Esther alone in that house and wish they both get evicted this Sunday.

Please what tribe are you from?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
Eeghe:

Unnecessary post Cheers
Hashocked

U cancelled My post?

Wetin I teach U nai U used against me?

Ah!undecided
I'd leave this thread for U

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
garfield1:

Entertainment is what omashola displays not the childishness of frodd
My friend which way.... lol
dansuqi in the morning, senatordave1 in the afternoon and Garfield1 in the evening..... grin

seun see ur 4million members...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by undertaker002: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
shizzle11:
Cindylove wink cheesy
what's your goal?
what do you hope to achieve by voting online and posting Screenshots

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
Altrarecords:

Please what tribe are you from?
My tribe makes no difference to the observation.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
oshe11:
Hashocked

U cancelled My post?

Ah!undecided
K her naa, what are u waiting for...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
oshe11:

Hashocked

U cancelled My post?
Ah!undecided

Don’t you dare leave
Just behave yaself (you did that before about Tacha)
Don’t test me cheesy
Good evening polygamist
I am sorry shaa, somehow

(1) (2) (3) ... (4045) (4046) (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.