Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,843 members, 7,862,763 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5023012 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4046) (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) (4052) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by undertaker002: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
meobizy:
Does this Cindy have any idea how to look sexy? At least try to act prim and proper for Christ’s sake! Which kind of Nairalander is this woman?!
with her flat nyash...
looking like one of those fishes in the movie Shark tale.

I'm trying so hard not to dislike her but...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
meobizy:
This Frodd’s case reminds me of Kevin’s from their time. I remember once when he strategized with the East African girls to get saved so the rest can put up his sisters (Nkenna and Geraldine). That thing pain me and Nigerians enter bone marrow. If Kevin can do that then we’re close to seeing Frodd wash Esther’s panties.

I don’t know why my favourites don’t want to give themselves sense: Frodd is foolishly in love (thank God he’s receiving love back) and Tacha has given herself a second strike. It’s like I’ll settle for Diane since she has a good head on her shoulders.
what happened was Nkenna hating on Kevin becos of Elizabeth and she took the first shot of putting Kevin and Elizabeth up(pairing thingy) so Kevin only returned the favor. Geraldine was indifferent though.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
For Esther’s newly formed closeness with Frodd, this is my take on the matter.

This is one case where the guy persisted and broke her down. In real life the strategy works but the girl quickly hops from guy to guy before ending on your matter. Her guard dropped from multiple instances which built over time.

1. Her team’s task loss during her birthday and how despite being male Frodd was able to physically comfort her better than Diane’s words.

2. Ebuka’s Sunday question which made her confess her feelings for the guy. All the editions of BBA I’ve watched the woman automatically softens up after admitting she likes the guy too.

3. Her personal loss yesterday and eventual nomination blues were the final straw since she’d need the security blanket of a male who won’t criticize her. I guess the situation made her let go and enjoy the built emotions because she has nothing to lose. It’s not like Frodd is going to jump to another woman after spending a month plus squarely on her matter.

The woman is funny, sha. Her and Frodd are closer than whatever she had with Nelson but I doubt the man knows that much about her. Yes, I believe he still got the handjob yesterday as well as Ike and Mercy finally gbenshing proper.

With all that said: Frodd, woman wrapper! You and your wife should leave the show together.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Text VOTE Frodd to 32052
everyone and make mily happy
Thanks/blessings

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
undertaker002:
with her flat nyash...
looking like one of those fishes in the movie Shark tale.

I'm trying so hard not to dislike her but...
Because she's not looking sexy?
Nawa o
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Eeghe:

Don’t you dare leave Just behave yaself (you did that before about Tacha) Don’t test me cheesy Good evening polygamist I am sorry shaa, somehow
Evening Ma'amcheesy

Abeg talk the Polygamist small small
My babbbbbbbiiieeeesssss are watchingwinkcheesy

I won't leave "for your case"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
meobizy:

Mercy is tribalistic and it shows from time to time. She’s angry her Igbo brother can easily switch against his people for the love of a Yoruba woman. Esther also is hard to like so it makes Mercy’s complaint easy to understand. In that house the only people with Esther’s benefit in mind are Diane and Frodd, nobody else. The only person with Frodd’s benefit in mind is Ike (who’s slowly changing his mind from Mercy’s influence) and of recent Esther. The situation has happened so long I’m afraid to see either Frodd or Esther alone in that house and wish they both get evicted this Sunday.

I really don't even know her ish with Esther. She's really insecure around the ladies in the house. She's gossipped about almost all the ladies in that house but Esther has the worst of her hatred. My only guess is cos of Ike's passing crush on Esther but how is it Esther's fault? Esther doesn't even know about it and Ike even likes Mercy too sef.. She's just angry at the fact that Esther stole the attention of the men, especially after the millions she wasted on her bum. It's no wonder she always try to make Ike get jealous to constantly assure herself in the house.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
DOptical:

I really don't even know her ish with Esther. She's really insecure around the ladies in the house. She's gossipped about almost all the ladies in that house but Esther has the worst of her hatred. My only guess is cos of Ike's passing crush on Esther but how is it Esther's fault? Esther doesn't even know about it and Ike even likes Mercy too sef.. She's just angry at the fact that Esther stole the attention of the men, especially after the millions she wasted on her bum. It's no wonder she always try to make Ike get jealous to constantly assure herself in the house.
really
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by undertaker002: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Threebear:
Because she's not looking sexy? Nawa o
nope... not all about sexines

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
DownChelsea:
Tacha: “if you have stagnant waters, dry up it”

QuietHammer:
Tacha's unprovoked laughter is demonic. She needs an exorcist

stanisbaratheon:
Tacha: Preventive measures in avoiding Malaria

Odiegu

veekid:
This Tacha duuuummmmmbbbbb, kilode?

nadesh:
Tacha : treated insectide malaria net grin grin grin

If these ones don't find a way to insult Tacha everyday their bodies won't function properly.

They are just like the mosquitoes Tacha eloquently talked about; attention hungry pests following Tacha up and down to find a vulnerable spot so they can dig in their rapacious proboscis and have their fill.

And what's funny is that some of these fools support the same houseWASTES that Tacha destroys week in week out on the percentage charts.

They claim that Tacha isn't interesting to watch but they are always peeping through the windows of their neighbors, with rapt eagerness, waiting for Kayode to show them scenes of Tacha so they can pedantically inspect every utterance she makes and every action she takes. Jobless idiots.

You guys have nothing better to do with your lives than to scrutinize every word that a girl half the age of some of you utters. How pathetic. You are even more obsessed with Tacha than the houseWASTES that you claim you support.

Una no get shame. Some or you reach to born Tacha. But while she is charting her path to greatness you are busy looking for ways to bring her down, when you should be making efforts to pull yourselves out of the pit of poverty and redundant failure that you are tied in with chains dating back to the inception of your bloodlines.

I shake my head in pity for all of you. Tacha will keep shining and attaining success, while una relevance will begin and end on this thread.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
meobizy:
For Esther’s newly formed closeness with Frodd, this is my take on the matter.

Ello told Esther frodd is strong outside. He said this when Esther asked y he replaced with frodd.

So Ebuka telling frodd to sit down, was the validation she needed... lol only if she knows how we have been struggling to keep the guy man in there..

I am not convinced she loves him, not even like....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
oshe11:

Evening Ma'amcheesy
Abeg talk the Polygamist small small
My babbbbbbbiiieeeesssss are watchingwinkcheesy
I won't leave "for your case"

You abducted me into your harem shaa
I am not a willing baaabbbbyyyy
cheesy
tongue
Have you finally started voting for Tacha?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lauryn41:
We want

Lifeless Matilda

Threebear

Akthedream2019

And I most especially want my sis Stephlena back

They've learnt their lessons

Madam Dom we are begging
LOL...I AM JUST SEEING THIS... WELL, I AM NOT ON BAN. ..JUST LEFT THIS THREAD FOR DEMONIQUE SINCE SHE FIND BANNING ME FOR NO REASON AS A MEANS OF HER HAPPINESS.

THERE WAS NO LESSON TO BE LEARNT.. WHO THIS THREAD EPP?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Cindy and Tacha battling it out grin

I never thought I'd live to see such a day .

LMAO .

Like play like play Cindy will be a finalist .

What is happening to team Tacha , is like they're not serious this week .

Nawa o .
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
yunafa:
really

Yes. Before the pics I showed sef, Seyi and Ike already had this same discussion about Esther. I wasn't even surprised when I saw his gaze. However, it's normal to see a guy, especially a play boy like Ike gaze at other ladies. It doesn't mean anything or should it make Mercy to start hating on Esther cos of it. I already said I saw her watching Ike's gaze on Esther a week ago and I know that wouldn't be her her first time. She's just so insecure.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lauryn41:
We want

Lifeless Matilda

Threebear

Akthedream2019

Madam Dom we are begging
Awwww cheesy

I never saw this and the first thing I even did was attack you.

My apologies .

Thank you .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lmao I said it earlier cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now Frodd wants to cook for his Husband Esther as expected grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
Munzy14:

Ello told Esther frodd is strong outside. He said this when Esther asked y he replaced with frodd.

So Ebuka telling frodd to sit down, was the validation she needed... lol only if she knows how we have been struggling to keep the guy man in there..

99.999%

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
XXML33:

Tacha will keep shining and attaining success, while una relevance will begin and end on this thread.

What a way to perfectly describe yourself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Threebear:
[s]Cindy and Tacha battling it out grin

LMAO .

Nawa o [/s]

Take this attention seeking liar seriously at your own peril.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
This fraud gossips like a little girl.
Everything that happens, he must tell esther.
Diane had a conversation with him earlier during d lumapil challenge that he should discuss and make up with elo. And he just told esther.
Love esther's response "that's your business. I dont want to put my mouth in it"

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
Munzy14:

Esther was already close to Frodd prior to that. She was even angry at Elo for putting up Frodd hence Elo had to give her a reason which she didn't believe until Elo had to affirm it several times. She defended Frodd to Biggie before that too.

We all know Esther can't fake it abeg.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by spinna: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
DOptical:

Yup, you can see the envy/insecurity in her eyes around other females for different reasons..Esthers ass, Venita's beauty etc. Her main problem is a subconcious guilt for a lifetime of compromises.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
spinna:

Yup, you can see the envy/insecurity in her eyes around other females for different reasons..Esthers ass, Venita's beauty etc. Her main problem is a subconcious guilt for a lifetime of compromises.
psychologists full nairaland...me sef.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
akthedream2019:

LOL...I AM JUST SEEING THIS... WELL, I AM NOT ON BAN. ..JUST LEFT THIS THREAD FOR DEMONIQUE SINCE SHE FIND BANNING ME FOR NO REASON AS A MEANS OF HER HAPPINESS.

THERE WAS NO LESSON TO BE LEARNT.. WHO THIS THREAD EPP?
this thread no EPP anybody yet, you opened a new account? try buy small shame na. hypocrite.. You come here to troll,and when you get banned you wail, as if you were denied Visa.
Should
livelymatilda.
livelymatilda222.
Akthedream
Akthedream2019. and more of them I don't know.

I know, you're old enough to be my grand mum.. but listen to my advice, if you had channeled the energy u use in trolling, in your marriage perhaps your husband for no run.
if you had change your undies like u change your monikers here, the Nigga for no Japa.

Now my advice to you, focus your energy to your self.

If Macron could get attracted to Bridgette, who knows munzy.14 might just be.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
thatigboman:
Diane had a conversation with him earlier during d lumapil challenge that he should discuss and make up with elo. And he just told esther.
Love esther's response "that's your business. I dont want to put my mouth in it"

She is the husband in the relationship after all so spoke like a man cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lauryn41:
We want

Lifeless Matilda

Threebear

Akthedream2019

Madam Dom we are begging
WHO IS LIFELESS MATILDA? HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE SOME OF YOU ON THISTHREAD TO HAVE SENSE?
IS THIS HOW YOU LIVE YOUR REAL LIFE?
WELL..... I CAN ONLY BE SORRY FOR YOU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Threebear:
Cindy and Tacha battling it out grin

LMAO .

Nawa o .
They are fine. They will be fine.

Jaruma has probably not doled out the millions yet. Maybe she's having a hard time doing so from Dubai, or she's even in labour, but I know she will eventually do so.

Jaruma alone can take care of Tacha and the votes.

Which is why it buggers me that a few people here often spend resources voting for a Tacha that has already survived on Jaruma's money.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
thatigboman:

So is that your own definition of gossip, nwoke igbo'a?

Husband is seeking his wife's opinin...u are calling it gossip

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Munzy14:
K her naa, what are u waiting for...
Lol

She is one of Ma Babbbbbbiiiieeeeeessssswink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Stephlena:

this thread no EPP anybody yet, you opened a new account? try buy small shame na. hypocrite.. You come here to troll,and when you get banned you wail, as if you were denied Visa.
Should
livelymatilda.
livelymatilda222.
Akthedream
Akthedream2019. and more of them I don't know.

I know, you're old enough to be my grand mum.. but listen to my advice, if you had channeled the energy u use in trolling, in your marriage perhaps your husband for no run.
if you had change your undies like u change your monikers here, the Nigga for no Japa.

Now my advice to you, focus your energy to your self.

If Macron could get attracted to Bridgette, who knows munzy.14 might just be.

Da fvck cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
DOptical:

Yes. Mercy hates Esther. That's the fact. Mercy the plastic fake bitch with her silicone ass hates Esther and that's the truth. Na Esther's fault that Ike doesn't like a silicone ass.
why are u trying so hard to ship Ike & Esther? is Frodd not enough?

Or u think with all this ur write up people will vote for Esther? Borrow sense abeg.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4046) (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) (4052) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.