Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,047 members, 7,863,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5024994 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4328) (4329) (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2019
XXML33:
Tacha you are choking your face with that makeup.

It's too much.

cheesy
I actually can feel your pain
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afam4eva(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2019
Why is Tacha's face multi colored?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2019
Nobody assimilates information in this house like Ike. He's the best listener. -Sir Dee
Mercy was good last night but am sure she will scold Ike when they wake today. - Venita.
We watch

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2019
Eeghe:

cheesy
I actually can feel your pain

Surprisingly enough, it turned out great in the end cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2019
Afam4eva:
Make up. She sleeps with it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2019
Ekinematics:
By the time Tacha gets to day 99 all the haters eyes will clear. They keep doubting and degrading her achievements and at the end they get disgraced.

They call her confidence arrogance
They get intimidated seeing her
They always want her to lose just to satisfy their conscience
Even while she's sleeping she's on their lips
Their fav couldn't sell out their outfits, so they settled on hating on Tacha because she did hers even without trying..

Tacha keep peppering them till infinity....

In Tacha I stan I stan I stan I stan...

Tacha army. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2019
Altrarecords:

Nah I think she really likes mercy. She finds comfort around mercy. I've seen it. In fact sometimes it looked like she was a lesbian and wants mercy for herself

Hmmm! That's deep!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2019
Afam4eva:

Because she has bleached away her actual skin. What you are seeing now are her inner organs.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Shey nah lack of males to chyke dey worry Venita ?

what is happun?

Why is she bitter at biggie since gedoni commot

Hope she's not up for eviction.
She’s used to being the centre of attention everywhere. Since she entered the house and after having kids the attention people especially males show her dey fluctuate like NEPA current. For once she’s the one who actively has to chase people to get a reaction from them as opposed to them lusting over her like before. It is very frustrating for a once beautiful woman.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2019
P0c0p0c0:
Cindy's clothe looks like church clothe from back.

But as I see the front with breast. Choi!

How I like sexy clothes
Rule of thumb-expose one part is sexy (leave a lot to the imagination)
Expose more is tacky(you have shown everything nah)
This is me, I admit I am not Donna Karan or VeRa Wang or Versace
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2019
river18:

but u did supported tboss,am starting to think u are mentally ill or suffer from case of early dementia.cheesy

its nt normal to speak frm both sides of ur mouth nd show this level of hypocrisy like u,or u are lying to urself to feel better am thinking. just one of ur favs won a season nd the world cannot hear word since,unfortuanteluy for u,mike will nt win this season.he is reachin the finals bt he will nt win.

all u do is pick ur favourite from the 1st day based on looks (to fill a insecure void cheesy),and then terrorise any1 who does not lick their stained boxer clenched arse,maybe mike is avant garde to u because he is going against the grain of changing his boxers regularly like normal persons, ok for that I must giv it to u,indeed u choose them well cheesy

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2019
XXML33:
Okay guys, let's settle this.

Like for Agbalumo/Udara

Share for Mike.

How do you think of things like this grin

Good morning everybody!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2019
Ekinematics:
By the time Tacha gets to day 99 all the haters eyes will clear. They keep doubting and degrading her achievements and at the end they get disgraced.

They call her confidence arrogance
They get intimidated seeing her
They always want her to lose just to satisfy their conscience
Even while she's sleeping she's on their lips
Their fav couldn't sell out their outfits, so they settled on hating on Tacha because she did hers even without trying..

Tacha keep peppering them till infinity....

In Tacha I stan I stan I stan I stan...

I Stan..

I re-stan unapologetically!!

The most painful part,was Tacha wore slippers on that outfit.. yet it sold out..be it hype or not..babe did it first!!
No be by designers.if you're big,you're big!

imagine if Tacha had been wearing all the clothes given to her.. internet for don break.. lol

watch how the designers step up their dress game for her.

I Stan effortlessly!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2019
Zoroaster:
cry they kissed if only esther had sense in the beginning cry
We are talking about midnight kiss when the lights were off. Not this one.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2019
Eeghe:

Hydroquinone, Mercury before
Now glutathione, kojic acid, skin like milk, carrot oil, steroid containing creams, etc
SMH
Disgusting self erasing action - bleaching
embarassed
All these u listed,av international standards adherence, for inclusion... Whether u use bleaching cream or not, many skin care products have a minute content of they above listed... Even some pass for preservatives in their inclusion rate....

The side effects is, too much everything is bad... las las nobody is safe...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2019
mizz2posh:
Cindy looks really good and refined tonight kiss, she needs to ditch ghana weaving that makes her look like mgbeke the bride of mgbafor lol

The wife of Okafor shaa
Guessing you are not Igbo
Mgba is the female partner of okoro (o)
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

We are talking about midnight kiss when the lights were off. Not this one.
they’ve been getting too busy lately. We can’t even keep track of their romance anymore. Dem don leave us for back
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2019
oshe11:
Missing ma Babbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyy Mambi

Morning my 14 year old boo... kiss

Missing me or missing my ameboism? grin tongue

Hopefully next week will be saner for me...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2019
nadesh:
Nobody assimilates information in this house like Ike. He's the best listener. -Sir Dee
Mercy was good last night but am sure she will scold Ike when they wake today. - Venita.
We watch
Lol

Venita feels mercy strength is attributed to Her bb relationship... She is doing coded work to scatter that ship...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2019
DownChelsea:
they’ve been getting too busy lately. We can’t even keep track of their romance anymore. Dem don leave us for back

Tor! But the argument about the kiss was for midnight. No qualms let them enjoy. wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2019
scondy:
The ideal Top 5 for this game in no particluar order should be Ike, Frodd, Mercy, Tacha and Seyi....

Having this as final 5 would be sooo good.....but alas....someone may sneak in and displace 1

Your alas cracked me up
A friend of mine has a major relationship with the word- and uses it so wrongly, and can defend herself (almost convincingly) too!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2019
dominique:
The dress is officially sold out now according to the site. By the time it is restocked, it would have probably doubled in price.

The items on the site are pretty cool. I'll be checking it out from time to time to see if they have maxi dresses I can check out. Men's short dey cost sha

Lol, you people serious with this dress issue oh... grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2019
Afam4eva:
Im I the only one who's scared that Tacha might just Nick this year's BBNaija. While Mercy topped the charts at the beginning, I'm scared that Tacha now has a slide lead. All the polls on Twitter specifically has placed Tacha slightly ahead of Mercy. Maybe Twitter is not enough to judge Sha. We will see.
She will never win.. Nigerians would make sure of that, This year's edition would be won by coalition of other fan bases

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

I drink malt everywhere or water grin

I now drink Coke
Cos of an experience I had once
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2019
Munzy14:

Lol

Venita feels mercy strength is attributed to Her bb relationship... She is doing coded work to scatter that ship...
We watch
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2019
onyeomanono24:

Told ya, our ordering just to check if it's still available will actually sell it out. We out did ourselves. tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2019
nadesh:
Venita is a SNAKE grin Her next prey is Seyi. Let's see how this where this ends.. grin

Venita Venita.... grin. Watched her this morning updating Seyi about his shenanigans yesterday night. The girl likes being in people’s business too much which may be why she comes out looking liking a snake...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2019
Ekinematics:

That looks more like a typographical error. Never seen anyone write/pronounce bowl as bowel.

You have seen nothing. It was not a typo...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2019
Altrarecords:
Venita loves mercy the most, mercy loves Diane the most
Esther loves Diana the most, Diane loves mercy the most
Cindy loves Khafi the most, Khafi loves tacha the most
Different cases of unequal love in the house

cheesy
That’s why no one should joke with self love
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2019
Eeghe:

Your alas cracked me up
A friend of mine has a major relationship with the word- and uses it so wrongly, and can defend herself (almost convincingly) too!

Lol, you made me take a second look at Tete’s write up... grin grin

And yeah, the “alas” was so hilarious... Very Shakespeare.. Very dramatic or is it tragic grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4328) (4329) (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.