Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,482 members, 7,861,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5020058 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) (4336) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

But that is the truth. I said it long time ago that Mercy is just thrilled by Ike's bad boy persona which permits her to be bad too and get away with a lot. With someone like Mike or Seyi, she can't do some of the things she does.

Outside the house, she will get tired of babysitting him. Ike is on a self REdiscovery. If there is any woman he needs, it is one that is firm, yet meek. Not a fast life Mercy. Think TeddyA and Bambam grin

They are both nice people, but not very compatible.
Why do u think they're not?

Again, describe a compatible relationship?... With very very...

I want to learn...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2019
Venita:
To be honest guys, I want this party to end. I'm so bored cry

But from what I have been reading your BBself was having fun?
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2019
mattgoners:
plsss....when will Jeff stop wearing this bet9ja cap?

He will stop whenever he wants to
Period
Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2019
How can this stylist come with towels that are of low quality lipsrsealed now they have orange bits on sir dees hair undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2019
Puzzidick419:
Shola really like khafi

Omashola likes oyibo lipsrsealed
I find that disgusting shaa
What is he overcompensating for?
No need
Half German half something rubbish that he says about his ex
Mxm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:28am On Sep 01, 2019
Munzy14:

I want to learn...
I tire o. The boy made his choice,leave them make dem dey analyse. Some men like their women feisty and wild.I also find his comparison ridiculous because the only thing Ike and Teddy have in common is living in US, nothing more.
Ike likes Mercy as she is; accept it or pour acid on your tv. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2019
tunde82seidat:

All the ladies you quoted as beautiful have 1 thing in common - They all bleached their skin aside Cindy n Venita who's mixed race.The real fine African beauties are the ones you described as being "just ok" .cos they are black ..I see Khaffi as a v pretty lady ( nice complexion and doesn't need heavy make up.) Same with Diane.Sometimes I feel we the ones encouraging ladies to change their skin tone. I'LL choose Khaffi over Tasha, Cindy n Mercy.Meanwhile I love Mercy

Khafy and Diane’s skin is like gold
Khafy -sunny gold
Diane -black gold
Thank you for this very self aware and nature loving post
Blessings

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2019
Esther verses this three guys grin

Sir dee to Esther : if I had kids and they are been stubborn I will tell them that I will bring aunty Esther for you and she will remove her wig cheesy

Implying Esther looks like a witch without wig and make up.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Can Mercy take Ike to bed, the guy has started saying stuffs o...

Oo Chim!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2019
From the house mates account,Seyi was in his feelings last night. Sugar daddy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

I never doubted her capability to get to the finals. But she ain't winning.#fact

On this thread, I have seen

Mike cannot win BBN
Mercy cannot win BBN
Tacha cannot win BBN
Seyi cannot win BBN
Ike cannot win BBN
Frodd cannot win BBN
Omashola cannot win BBN

So abeg, na Ninja go win this BBN?

Trust me, if it's Tacha's destiny to win BBN, she will win it, no matter the level of hatred. However, one thing I know is that even if she doesn't win, the life of this 23 year old girl will never remain the same. She will succeed and eventually lift her family out of poverty.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2019
Munzy14:

I want to learn...

They are both still living the life, with Ike more willing to calm down. Seeing that he wants to "change". Mercy on her part is still enjoying life. That Mercy I am seeing might want marriage, but won't want the subtle caging that comes with a (Nigerian) marriage. Except they wanna be another Instagram couple- Gbenro and Osas, Ike and his Columbian beau. They have the body and dress sense to be one cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2019
Zoroaster:
cool slow tiger Nwanne!

Oooohhhh
They gave him that shirt with the tiger logo?
Awesome
cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2019
Eeghe:

Well this could/might work Cos Elo and Diane is a no no for me Zero chemistry Bland talkie talkie relationship lipsrsealed
Awwwnnnnn

You don vex for me finishhhhhh?

Good Morning Dear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2019
Lhimeet:

Nina isn't Mercy. They are two different people with different personalities.

Nina cared about people genuinely
Wasn’t selfish
Wasn’t doing romance for the show
True Story

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eleshin(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2019
Ekinematics:

I no understand una oo. Esther only got no choice in the house, because her preferred man is no longer in the house. This is romance based on condition, not because she likes/love him. If Nelson was still in the house Frodd would have still been single or maybe with Venita.

So what's the sense there?
They are the dumbest set of fans on this forum.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:38am On Sep 01, 2019
MamBi:

Morning my 14 year old boo... kiss
Missing me or missing my ameboism? grin tongue
Hopefully next week will be saner for me...
Babbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyy

I missed both, including your apt analysis

***Dancing Shokiwink

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2019
aro1:
Is esther still faking love for frood,or she has truly fallen for him? Am not understanding her at all

There is nothing fake about Esther’s person shaa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2019
Northkendal, Kayode has finally shown Ike and he is Sleeping like a baby. kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2019
Twoclans:
Esther verses this three guys grin

Sir dee to Esther : if I had kids and they are been stubborn I will tell them that I will bring aunty Esther for you and she will remove her wig cheesy

Implying Esther looks like a witch without wig and make up.
He has been yabbing Esther back to back and she was not even angry. Frodd dares not try such jokes with her unless he wants to pack insults and smell her armpit as punishment grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

They are both still living the life, with Ike more willing to calm down. Seeing that he wants to "change". Mercy on her part is still enjoying life. That Mercy I am seeing might want marriage, but won't want the subtle caging that comes with a (Nigerian) marriage. Except they wanna be another Instagram couple- Gbenro and Osas, Ike and his Columbian beau. They have the body and dress sense to be one cheesy
smh.... for u, for ur mind now ,u boycotted the context i highlighted with "bold"...cheesy

Leave Ike and Mercy, they are same coin, two face... Both are hot cakes as male and female... They will work if one person decides to make the ultimate sacrifice outside...

Back to the context, we are talking teddy and bambam.... teach us.... cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:46am On Sep 01, 2019
Zoroaster:
That iziot omashola pointed fingers at Frodd o

Omashola really hates Frodd shaa
It’s ugly

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2019
dominique:
Tacha fans and their overhyping though. The dress they claimed is sold out is still very much in stock on the hype & steam website. I even added two different sizes into cart and was able to check out (I didn't pay of course)

Fun facts:
The dress is the cheapest of all the items in stock alongside Khafi's dress
Cindy's dress is the most expensive followed by Mercy's dress
Men's outfit cost almost twice the females' (more than twice in some cases)

Ike just puked in the bedroom ewww

The dress is 4K?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2019
sanusi44z:
They call her ''Nye" at home, it means mother in Igbo, because she is caring. According to her.

Nye ke?
It’s nne
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by OldBeer: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2019
They have been calling Mercy fake.

Yet they are comparing their fave to Nicky who is renowned for her fake ass and boobs.

People stupiid ooo grin grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2019
nadesh:

I tire o. The boy made his choice,leave them make dem dey analyse. Some men like their women feisty and wild.I also find his comparison ridiculous because the only thing Ike and Teddy have incoming is living in US, nothing more.
Ike likes Mercy as she is; accept it or pour acid on your tv. grin

Permit me to ask. What exactly is your problem? I see you talk about other HMs, even throw subtle shades.

But once they come close to your MerIke, you start having palpitations and making snide remarks. Please, you are not the only MerIke fan here. If we can vote for HMs, we can very well analyse them. It is all part of the game and BBN is a very good social experiment!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2019
dominique:

Omashola boldly accused Frodd of vomiting in the bedroom when he was in the garden with Elo and Diane. Now they're all inside, he's asking questions on who did it. Why not accuse Frodd boldly to his face the way he did in the garden? Frodd has his own issues but these housemates just love to run him down at any opportunity they get, it's getting worrying.

Thank you ooo
The hate is real
And Frodd is so emotionally unintelligent, he is not even aware he is not liked, the poor soul

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2019
Munzy14:

smh.... for u, for ur mind now ,u boycotted the context i highlighted with "bold"...cheesy

Leave Ike and Mercy, they are same coin, two face... Both are hot cakes as male and female... They will work if one person decides to make the ultimate sacrifice outside...

Back to the context, we are talking teddy and bambam.... teach us.... cheesy

And he ended up saying same thing I said.

If you typed the bolded and I still have to explain TeddyA and Bambam, then I really do not know where to start from.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2019
Mercy mercy my Lambo.
Ike Ike my gang. kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2019
Biggie why are you waking my Ike and Lambo angry jealousy angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2019
Eeghe:

Thank you ooo
The hate is real
And Frodd is so emotionally unintelligent, he is not even aware he is not liked, the poor soul
The guy can't hold a grudge
Insult him today, the next minute he's laughing with you
He's a free soul

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

You are not observant grin, they were gossiping. Kissing kee u there. grin

That meobizy person has a weird way of watching Frodd and Esther shaa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) (4336) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.