Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4985581 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4335) (4336) (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
MamBi:

Lol.... don’t tell me you never noticed Venita’s strategy before now?

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Eeghe:

You are annoying, but I can’t throw you away nah Baaabbbbyyyyy SMH cheesy
Lol

Babbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyycheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
MamBi:

Lol.... don’t tell me you never noticed Venita’s strategy before now?
she was voting her lipsrsealed angry
Venita is there to scatter all friendship, lead you on to strike or disqualification with a friendly smile on her face and try as much as possible to appear innocent to the viewers. I thought Khaffy is a schemer until Venita happened. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Eeghe:

Are you stalking her?
shocked
No. I just clicked the profile out of curiosity. Are you sure it is a ‘her’, mmm?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

Gee, I take God beg you...it is bowl.
Bowel is an internal organ. I keep hearing this bowel from people.

I edit after posting.... But

Now that you have noted this...

I will pin my post with yours together without the need to edit mine.... So the other 'people' who usually make this mistake can see the 'corrector' of the word

Thank you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Temi231:

But it's sold out already now

At the time of the argument, it wasn't sold out on their site and people were still placing orders three hours after their announcement. The company is at fault. It's either a poly to raise the hype on their dress or a genuine mistake from them. Whichever it is, the fault rest on their shoulders and not Tacha's fans or Dom's.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
oshe11:
Can Your Fave Ever.....cheesy

ever have zebra crossing in her breast?, ever have poker dot knees?, ever have 2 strikes?, ever walk like a pregnant Buffalo?, ever have fingers that look like roasted plantain?

The answer is NO.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by countryhill: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
iamJ:
They are hyping innoson motors

we are rolling of silently like a Rolls Royce engine in a fuvking Rolls Royce grin grin grin

All these for a 1hr rental?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

Ohhh, Frodd? Noticed his fans are not fanatics. Maybe we need to cause more trouble and attack anyone who opposes our Slow Tiger. Hopefully it reflects in % grin grin

You don craze. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
DOptical:

It's the truth. Sink it into your coconut head.
this coconut head will watch that witch leave today

and with her ur presence on this thread

i dont knw about u but that gives me pleasure

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMeks: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
DownChelsea:
go on. Keep up the rants.

Learn your English. A rant is lengthy while i have been making very short comments. Use the right word next time because a rant isn't the right word to use

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Eeghe:

Nye ke?
It’s nne
Oh, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
XXML33:
Okay guys, let's settle this.

Like for Agbalumo/Udara

Share for Mike.
Get a life boy.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Opiletool(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
DownChelsea:
I remember saying this yesterday. Its even more noble that he didn’t run after her, she came for him when Venita was clearly with him, then he struck her real hard, cracked her codes and opened her up.

Mr man shut up!

I've always seen through your lie-filled updates on Esther and Frodd, that all you want is to achieve the above foolish narrative. Hence the reason you have always made it look like they had sex, but the camera crew deliberately protected them from the viewers. You maintained this stupid stance some days back until Doptical uploaded the video. All this to satisfy your warped sense of imagination and stupid wish to proclaim Frodd some form of conqueror.
Now you're lying to yourself that Frodd never gave a chase? You must think everyone watch this show through Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Learn your English. A rant is lengthy while i have been making very short comments. Use the right word next time because a rant isn't the right word to us
keep ranting

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Eeghe:

You don’t believe that someone has worked in a corporate industry would know how to dress appropriately for business meetings?
Anyway, find a way to send your well meaning message to him
Cheers

Every meeting is a potential business meeting.

Working in the corporate industry does not mean someone will automatically know how to dress, they are not interchangeable, because some people are genuinely unbothered by how they look and some people just don't know what fits. There are many people who work in banks and dress tackily.

I was just making an observation, if he has a manager, they are in a better position to tell him more about branding and image. It's not in my place to pass across any message to him.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thisnut(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
Afam4eva:
Im I the only one who's scared that Tacha might just Nick this year's BBNaija. While Mercy topped the charts at the beginning, I'm scared that Tacha now has a slide lead. All the polls on Twitter specifically has placed Tacha slightly ahead of Mercy. Maybe Twitter is not enough to judge Sha. We will see.
Twitter is base on popularity but bb naija is not, all you need is a good sponsorship. Tasha has more followers that can only give online votes, but Mercy in the other hand has people would can actually vote with money. Omashola. Mercy and seyi have more advantages than Tasha and Mike when it comes to the finals.

Awo family go burst bank for their own (they waiting for the grand finiale

CUBANA chief: As long as MTN, Etisalat and econet still dey print card, we go vote.

Shola, seeing warri billionaire, Ayeri with touyo the other day, he fit pull efe matter again for shola. Free recharge card in the whole of warri to vote in the finals.

Mike and Tasha don't have strong connect. Their votes is as good as free online voters.

Just a thought

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
safarigirl:
it's not grooming, it's just wearing the right outfit, so, you look your age and your status.

If he had dressed in a simple T-shirt and jeans like Gedoni, it would have been fine. If the shirt was one size bigger and the hem of the trousers lower, it would have been good.

I understand the need for the Igbo man in him to wear undersized, tight shirts, but you need to look a certain way to attract certain endorsements and business deals.
grin

If wishes were horses, u pple will mold a different jeff.... cheesy

Unfortunately, u can only take the horse to the stream...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Seriously I don't understand a word you typed.
Besides am not pained about a shit, here. Am having fun while updating events.
Mercy did cry, yea not for long cos she slept right off. You know, like when your heart is grieving and you are sobbing quietly. That's it.

This did not happen

I don't know where you are going with this and for what reason

But know that others were watching too lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
mike did his wedding at a castle

he is being humble and down to earth in that house

they say he isnt good at anything, i can also say that he doesnt push himself anymore cause he doesnt want to come across as too much grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
Opiletool:

Mr man shut up!

I've always seen through your lie-filled updates on Esther and Frodd, that all you want is to achieve the above foolish narrative. Hence the reason you have always made it look like they had sex, but the camera crew deliberately protected them from the viewers. You maintained this stupid stance some days back until Doptical uploaded the video. All this to satisfy your warped sense of imagination and stupid wish to proclaim Frodd some form of conqueror.
Now you're lying to yourself that Frodd never gave a chase? You must think everyone watch this show through Nairaland.
why so fuuleesh? Why? Your hatred will only cost you more. Learn your lesson and move on. Btw I’m not even a Mr. Man

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
safarigirl:

Every meeting is a potential business meeting.

Working in the corporate industry does not mean someone will automatically know how to dress, they are not interchangeable, because some people are genuinely unbothered by how they look and some people just don't know what fits. There are many people who work in banks and dress tackily.

I was just making an observation, if he has a manager, they are in a better position to tell him more about branding and image. [b]It's not in my place to pass across any message to him[/
b].

Fair point at every outing being a potential business meeting
@ bolded MizzD made it happen, you can
I said that because I know you use twitter and Instagram
If people can troll exhousemates, a fan can send a goodwill caution to their favs, no?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fortunate24: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
XXML33:
[s]Okay guys, let's settle this.

Like for Agbalumo/Udara

Share for Mike.[/s]
Why are you this useless. Use your God given sense for once. You're a disgrace to manhood.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ekinematics:

That looks more like a typographical error. Never seen anyone write/pronounce bowl as bowel.

Lol.....i don pin the two posts naaaa.... Make the person enjoy calling me out in that manner grin and take the glory for the correct word
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
Thisnut:
Twitter is base on popularity but bb naija is not, all you need is a good sponsorship. Tasha has more followers that can only give online votes, but Mercy in the other hand has people would can actually vote with money. Omashola. Mercy and seyi have more advantages than Tasha and Mike when it comes to the finals.

CUBANA chief: As long as MTN, Etisalat and econet still dey print card, we go vote.

Shola, seeing warri billionaire, Ayeri with touyo the other day, he fit pull efe matter again for shola. Free recharge card in the whole of warri to vote in the finals.

Mike and Tasha don't have strong connect. Their votes is as good as free online voters.

Just a thought

Haq haq haq..... You dunno warris goin on.... Eventuarry you will understand

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
iamJ:

they say he isnt good at anything, i can also say that he doesnt push himself anymore cause he doesnt want to come across as too much grin
now that you’ve used your own hands to write this beautiful piece of literature “just to please yourself”. We have heard you. Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
iamJ:

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Afam4eva:
Why is Tacha's face multi colored?

Is there a swelling around her eye area or is it me?

I noticed it last night as she was starting to paint her face for party.... But make up took care of it, but I saw it again this morning

Something is off about her face yesterday and today...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Opiletool(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
DownChelsea:
why so fuuleesh? Why? Your hatred will only cost you more. Learn your lesson and move on. Btw I’m not even a Mr. Man

Just as expected: A lame response together with some pictures. Predictable schlep.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Eeghe:

See game
cool
I will check out the bets and odds

When the Money land send me my share smiley

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
shld i convert it?

or u can do it urself

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Thisnut:

Just a thought

Tacha and Mike have money bags o, don't even go there. What they don't have is reliable voters

It's one thing to drop money, it's another for it to be properly utilized. Believe it or not, a lot of people parading themselves as Team Tacha and Mike, I mean, those at the top of the ladder, are embezzling voting money big time. That is what Mercy has over them, she left her voting in capable hands. In fact, she and her friends were part of the inner caucus of Efe voters two years ago, so, they know how to do this voting thing effectively.

The people Team Mike and Team Tacha are sharing money to, do not care so much for them, as they do their personal pockets, that's why they are not catching the numbers they should be catching if every dime was properly used.

I know of a lady on Twitter, that was Team Miracle, she was raising money to buy Miracle a birthday present this year, and managed to raise up to 800k from fans contribution, only for the babe to spend the money on herself. When the birthday came, Miracle got nothing. They had to threaten her with arrests, for her to find something to present to him.

Na just proper logistics be the issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (4335) (4336) (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.