Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4986751 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) (4336) (4337) (4338) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
safarigirl:
Jeff is really trying to hustle this Bet9ja endorsement, guy still dey waka up and down with Bet9ja cap, e no get other caps, abi na him official BBNaija cap?

Our Jeff is smart and lovable
Watch his hustle pay off
Jeff my heart kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
DrakeBlend:
Na wa o... So Ike's village pipo succeeded lipsrsealed

They didn't ooooo grin

Shiiit happens
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
meobizy:

You already know.

Ohhh, Frodd? Noticed his fans are not fanatics. Maybe we need to cause more trouble and attack anyone who opposes our Slow Tiger. Hopefully it reflects in % grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
oshe11:
Other Designers rushing to give Tacha their wears like............

Team nobody grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
oshe11:

Lemme coman coman get drunk so U can show me a hell lota care

Go ahead grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Beorn1:

She MAY have meant it that way, but she left enough room to wriggle herself out of the accusation. So, no matter how you come at her, the fact won't find her guilty. She came with verified facts. The company is to blame.

But it's sold out already now
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Geezeem:

I truly don't want frodd gone but Esther yes. That ship is still one sided

The only thing that changed is that she is no longer mean to him

But it's still frodd dating himself

Do you see the way frodd looks at her? The softness in his eyes, his face... The gentle way he touches her.... Seeking always to make contact, his voice he speaks to her, his eagerness to please her?

Check that with the way she looks at him.... She mostly avoids his gaze... Her body language isn't that of someone into another.... There is nothing there, except enjoying a man's attention and devotion lipsrsealed

I will never be sold to that ship

I know what I see.... Mutual respect and feelings aint among.

I cant wait to see her gone sad

Oh... And I want see who comforts Frodd, perpetual triangle lady Venita? grin
you are correct in few places, but very wrong in most other places. Who no go, no know. Anyway, we watch!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
creolehunt:

You have a point, but your analogy doesn't simply apply here.

Esther had a choice; to either warn Frodd off, stay single, or hang with any other guy, but she didn't. Granted that she didn't initially fancy Frodd, we could see that over time, she began to ease up, wanted to spend more time with him, began to laugh at his jokes and ultimately started enjoying his company. Most importantly, she doesn't spend time with her clique anymore as she is now always with Frodd.

We would be lying if we say that this doesn't happen everyday in real life. There has been cases of men chasing a lady for months or years before she finally agrees to date them. Also, sometimes you like a girl, but she is currently dating someone else - persistence, patience and good gameplan can turn her head.

You could say that she is playing a game, but they all know that voting ended on Thursday. So why hasn't she gone back to default mode? My thought is that Esther is naturally brash and impertinent. She may try to hide this, but her expressions always give her off.

Mind you, there is no guarantee that Frodd still wouldn't have gotten Esther even if Nelson was still in the House. It may interest you to know that Nelson never declared for Esther nor claimed ownership. Women do not like to be left in limbo, everybody likes certainty. At least, Frodd was bold enough to speak to her heart, Nelson wasn't. Every girl wants to be chased and not the other way round.

One thing is clear, Frodd eventually cleared his name and conquered Esther's heart. We move.

I would buy you a drink if you were here!
Cheers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
Omashola, Frodd and Seyi talking about Cars. Omashola drives a 2017 SLk. Big boy grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
DownChelsea:
I remember saying this yesterday. Its even more noble that he didn’t run after her, she came for him when Venita was clearly with him, then he struck her real hard, cracked her codes and opened her up.

Yes oo
He stayed away
She came back to him
BBfact
My Froddster, my BBship
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
dominique:
Tacha fans and their overhyping though. The dress they claimed is sold out is still very much in stock on the hype & steam website. I even added two different sizes into cart and was able to check out (I didn't pay of course)

Fun facts:
The dress is the cheapest of all the items in stock alongside Khafi's dress
Cindy's dress is the most expensive followed by Mercy's dress
Men's outfit cost almost twice the females' (more than twice in some cases)

Ike just puked in the bedroom ewww
Busted grin. Tacha rocked it better though.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by countryhill: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ekinematics:
By the time Tacha gets to day 99 all the haters eyes will clear. They keep doubting and degrading her achievements and at the end they get disgraced.

They call her confidence arrogance
They get intimidated seeing her
They always want her to lose just to satisfy their conscience
Even while she's sleeping she's on their lips
Their fav couldn't sell out their outfits, so they settled on hating on Tacha because she did hers even without trying..

Tacha keep peppering them till infinity....

In Tacha I stan I stan I stan I stan...

I don't think her making it to day99 was ever in dispute, except there's a disqualification. You might like Tacha and be rooting for her to win, but that doesn't mean she wasn't extremely rude and arrogant when the show began. I think the strikes tamed her and brought out her fun side.

You can talk about haters all you want, but don't forget she's only standing on one leg. Except all strikes are cancelled, you shouldnt be too confident. Tacha's fans on social media are very rabid and uncouth. If they keep up with the aggression and threatening of people, the show might kick her out on a technicality simply just to spite her fans

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMeks: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
The way Frodd vividly describes men up to talking about their skin, hair, eyes, could it be true he just might be gay or bisexual. A normal straight man does not focus on such details in his fellow man. Just saying.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

Ohhh, Frodd? Noticed his fans are not fanatics. Maybe we need to cause more trouble and attack anyone who opposes our Slow Tiger. Hopefully it reflects in % grin grin
Mike’s fanatics are obviously paid because if he leaves today the mood in the house will feel no different. I like Frodd but I don’t see the point advertising him to others. If the guy wins I will gain nothing so I’m enjoying his entertainment value for the meantime. If he leaves I will also accept the fact because nobody is guaranteed the full 99 day stay.

Unlike fanatics I acknowledge my favourite also has bad habits and might turn out unlikeable in the real world. I still harbour reservations concerning his peeping Tom allegations.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
creolehunt:

Venita doesn't give a hoot about Mercy. She actually wants to ruin Mercy's relationship with Ike. Look at how she told Mercy that she should get used to cleaning up after Ike last night for when they get married. Her intention was to get a reaction out of Mercy.

And she succeeded

Mercy started yarning dust after that

I was pained and hoped Ike had slept and wasn't hearing them

But he heard everything, he just didn't say anything

Mercy said it's big brother house that is making her take all that... And other nonsense

It was when Ike apologized to her as she got into bed I knew he heard all they said

I understand Mercy's anger... No one like to see her man mess up and embarrass her and himself

But what purpose is there to discuss him with others in his presence... Especially in that state?

She did good.... But ruined it with her utterances lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
CaptainMeks:
The way Frodd vividly describes men up to talking about their skin, hair, eyes, could it be true he just might be gay or bisexual. A normal straight man does not focus on such details in his fellow man. Just saying.
Was it Tekno he mentioned? Am not sure i heard him very well.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
Geezeem:

Team nobody grin
You've decamped?

Welcome Teamiewink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
CaptainMeks:
this tactic expired 2 days ago.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
oshe11:

Leave Dominique

Was she not same person that body shamed Tacha yesterday?

She has always been Jealous Jealous Jealous

Team everybody grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
Geezeem:

Go ahead grin
I dey suspect you

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
CaptainMeks:
guys ignore please

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Geezeem:

[/b]

And she succeeded

Mercy started yarning dust after that

I was pained and hoped Ike had slept and wasn't hearing them

Be he heard everything, he just didn't say anything

Mercy said it's big brother house that is making her take all that... And other nonsense

It was when Ike apologized to her as she got into bed I knew he heard all they said

I understand Mercy's anger... No one like to see her man mess up and embarrass her and himself

But what purpose is there to discuss him with others in his presence... Especially in that state?

She did good.... But ruined it with her utterances lipsrsealed
Mercy was angry because ike told her he didn't ask her to clean the mess. Venita the snake took advantage of that statement , started saying shit about Ike being rude and disrespectful and triggered Mercy and she fell for it too. Their relationship is on everyone's mouth in that house, they are human and allowed to make their mistakes.
We watch..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
Eeghe:

I would buy you a drink if you were here!
Cheers

Awww.
You can convert it to votes for your boy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
Munzy14:

Ashamed for what exactly?, puking?... u don't know what cocktail of alcohol can do to someone's system..

Even another person puked in the rest room... I saw them gulping Jameson like water at the party, i knew someone must puke.....

it's a normal... Even cool when ur woman is available to tidy it up.... So Mercy was dia for him..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
Geezeem:

I truly don't want frodd gone but Esther yes. That ship is still one sided

The only thing that changed is that she is no longer mean to him

But it's still frodd dating himself

Do you see the way frodd looks at her? The softness in his eyes, his face... The gentle way he touches her.... Seeking always to make contact, his voice he speaks to her, his eagerness to please her?

Check that with the way she looks at him.... She mostly avoids his gaze... Her body language isn't that of someone into another.... There is nothing there, except enjoying a man's attention and devotion lipsrsealed

I will never be sold to that ship

I know what I see.... Mutual respect and feelings aint among.

I cant wait to see her gone sad

Oh... And I want see who comforts Frodd, perpetual triangle lady Venita? grin
If you’re female you’ll know holding the gaze of an infatuated male is overwhelming. I didn’t suffer multiple times in the friend zone without learning things.

See how to gauge her interest level: how many times does she pass glances his way when his focus is away? How many times does she feed him from her plate? How many times do they eat together? Why did she abandon her female friends to spend 23 full hours of the day with him? Why does she poke him to stay awake when in bed? There are times he tries to take his shirt off and she says “I consent”.

There are too many things she does to let you know she’s fallen for him. If those cameras go off I know she’ll rape him from accumulated lust.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Munzy14:

Ashamed for what exactly?, puking?... u don't know what cocktail of alcohol can do to someone's system..

Even another person puked in the rest room... I saw them gulping Jameson like water at the party, i knew someone must puke.....

it's a normal... Even cool when ur woman is available to tidy it up.... So Mercy was dia for him..
Seyi puked at the restroom

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by countryhill: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Afam4eva:
Im I the only one who's scared that Tacha might just Nick this year's BBNaija. While Mercy topped the charts at the beginning, I'm scared that Tacha now has a slide lead. All the polls on Twitter specifically has placed Tacha slightly ahead of Mercy. Maybe Twitter is not enough to judge Sha. We will see.

After Mercy topped polls back to back, Tacha's fans devised means to prevent that from happening. They pushed fans without twitter accounts to open just for the sake of polls and they were advised to open as many twitter accounts as possible to vote in polls.
That explains why they ain't openly bragging about being the most likely winner. They know those polls are simply machineries to make the other camp slowly lose its confidence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
rationalmind:

Last week Sunday when Ebuka asked her if the feeling was mutual, you remember what she said? We are just getting to know each other.

Then on Monday, she gets nominated for possible eviction and boom, the feeling transformed to being mutual grin . Even Diane and Mercy saw through the facade.

I'm a firm believer in coincidences but not this one.

Yeah. Froddster is a fake relationship.
Esther is clearly phoning this one in. It's very obvious she got with him because she felt he was a screen favourite.
I'm not even sold one bit.

All the same, good luck in advance to all the nominees.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMeks: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
nadesh:

Was it Tekno he mentioned? Am not sure i heard him very well.

He mentioned quite a number of people. From Lekki guys to clubbers to guys he has met on the street after a car crash to Phyno to Flavour to Tekno and he gave a more than normal view of a description of their skin, hair, clothes, jewelry, tattoo, physique and eyes

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
OldBeer:
They have been calling Mercy fake.

Yet they are comparing their fave to Nicky who is renowned for her fake ass and boobs.

People stupiid ooo grin grin

But Tacha has not had a body job
Or has she?
Who even gets a body job in their twenties
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by countryhill: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Tacha will win it...unless she gets a strike again
You want to bet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) (4336) (4337) (4338) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.