Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5010830 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4620) (4621) (4622) (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
meobizy:

That guy is crazy enough to do it. Esther on hearing this will gift him all her coins, that’s if she wasn’t already planning on giving him all anyway.

Frodd would do it. There's no doubt about it. Immediately he gets that amount, he's inviting Esther back. Normally I'd be mad hearing him spew that trash, but I've accepted this is who Frodd is. I'm going to stan him with all his faults. No crime in being in love. I hope Esther really feels the same way about him.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
Geezeem:

Thank God!

it's been a while grin
No it hasn't.

He actually trended few days ago .

Guess who has never trended since the beginning of the show and probably will never ....yeah , your guess is right - Ike

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
Beorn1:

I expect Frodd's love for Esther to come from a woman than a man. You know what they say about when a woman loves, she loves for real.
If that saying was true we won’t hear of women cheating while in relationships. Men have the same capacity to love a woman as shown in romantic movies. Frodd’s style is basic either because it works for him or he’s still learning regarding females. His mommy issues complicate things even further.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
Frank65:

Oga, the comparison is useless. U Mercy fans already told us that she is Lamboghirni and Tacha is passat. U should be comparing Mercy with aeroplane since we know that Lamboghirni is better than passat.

Bunch of insecure people
I am not even a Mercy fan but it's Tacha fans that usually do the comparison because they know that Mercy is strong and are always looking for ways to discredit her. Go to Twitter and see.

Proudly Ikegang

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mistyebby(f): 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
Brownsun:
17 vs 19

That is what happens when d judge is a fan of a particular hassmate angry

No problem sha, at least most of them in d group hvnt won anything before.

You are showing us finished and unfinshed work. And please did your Favs follow the required recipe? No they didn't. Or have you forgotten big brother has rules?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
MissCookie:

Oh please shut it! Did you hear me? Shut it and take several seats behind until you disappear. Yen yen yen yen!!!

You just pretend you don't see your goons milking this drama and dragging Trasha into this first.

This argument was about Mercy's displeasure on scores given to them in taste. She argued that the other team's food wasn't tasty as theirs and as such, they shouldn't score the same points with them.

But oh no, your teammates won't have it, they are always lurking somewhere looking for the slightest excuse to force your Trasha down our throats.

"Such a bitter person, it's good her character is gradually showing and people are seeing that Trasha isnt the bitter one..."

"I will rather Trasha wins the show than this bitter Mercy..."

"Mercy went mad when Ike praised Trasha's noodles and now she has seen reasons to pour her bitterness..."

"Trasha would rather keep quiet when she loses than spill such venom..."

Yen yen yen yen!!!! Most amazing thing in that the said team Mercy wailed about comprises of four people, but no, it is always about Trasha.

Trash as usual from your ends, you will first spill your guts and when someone with actual working brains gives it back to you lots, you will wail from high heaven and accuse the person of comparing Mercy to your Trasha who no reasonable human being wants to hear about.

You and your people are guilty of this comparism saga, you alone!

Proudly Ikenga!

15 percenter, relax before we reason your matter.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
XML33:
Is anyone else noticing Venita getting uglier by the day?
shes too full of hate.. It do reduce beauty.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Beorn1:

Frodd would do it. There's no doubt about it. Immediately he gets that amount, he's inviting Esther back. Normally I'd be mad hearing him spew that trash, but I've accepted this is who Frodd is. I'm going to stan him with all his faults. No crime in being in love. I hope Esther really feels the same way about him.
She does, not as strong but she does. If they continue outside (which I doubt) she’ll learn to handle him as a lover.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
nadesh:

I saw it and said it.
Cc Amya.
Team Tacha beat us with 2 points and guess from where? Presentation. Mike's single job!

cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
Digital101:

I am not even a Mercy fan but it's Tacha fans that usually do the comparison because they know that Mercy is strong and are always look for ways to discredit her. Go to Twitter and see.

Proudly Ikegang

See them. Confused fans of Mercy/Ike/Mike.
This thread is there for you to go back to old pages and see the fans that do the comparison.

Even in the house it's Mercy always on Tacha's case right 4rm week 1. While Tacha doesn't even care if Mercy exists.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
Digital101:

I am not even a Mercy fan but it's Tacha fans that usually do the comparison because they know that Mercy is strong and are always look for ways to discredit her. Go to Twitter and see.

Proudly Ikegang

Oga we don't give a fùck about Mercy. We hype Tacha and Tacha trends alone. We mainly attack Mercy fans when they come for Tacha. U are even denying Mercy now and claiming Ikegang....typical of Mercy fans, when the seat is hot, they claim Ikegang. Bunch of insecure users grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
Most talented housemate ever!
Vote Frodd now people.. There's still time

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ekinematics:

15 percenter, relax before we reason your matter.

Whoisdiswan? Dem tell you say I deh fear face?

C'mon karaway you!!!

Mtcheeewwwww

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Giel:
Saw on Twitter that khafi said (while talking to Mike) that she didn't want to present the show today but Tacha told her that she is up so she needs to sell herself which made her (khafi) reconsider.
Tacha really is a sweetheart, and she was right. Khafi's presentation today gained her some votes and fans
Tacha kiss
no wonder science taught us that the only constant thing in life is CHANGE.
Tacha of 3 weeks ago is not the tacha of today (yes even if you blame it on the strikes) everything worked out for her good...like Ike said big brothers house is just like a lab for social experiment...and you get to work on yourself to become a better person....and clearly she's on that process and it's a positive one..Rome was not built in a day so is dropping some characters

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
This Khafi is such a Sweet Person sha.

"Cause I'm hopeful, hopeful for today."
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
Vote Frodd for more pepper

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
Meme lord cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
MissCookie:

Oh please shut it! Did you hear me? Shut it and take several seats behind until you disappear. Yen yen yen yen!!!

You just pretend you don't see your goons milking this drama and dragging Trasha into this first.

This argument was about Mercy's displeasure on scores given to them in taste. She argued that the other team's food wasn't tasty as theirs and as such, they shouldn't score the same points with them.

But oh no, your teammates won't have it, they are always lurking somewhere looking for the slightest excuse to force your Trasha down our throats.

"Such a bitter person, it's good her character is gradually showing and people are seeing that Trasha isnt the bitter one..."

"I will rather Trasha wins the show than this bitter Mercy..."

"Mercy went mad when Ike praised Trasha's noodles and now she has seen reasons to pour her bitterness..."

"Trasha would rather keep quiet when she loses than spill such venom..."

Yen yen yen yen!!!! Most amazing thing in that the said team Mercy wailed about comprises of four people, but no, it is always about Trasha.

Trash as usual from your ends, you will first spill your guts and when someone with actual working brains gives it back to you lots, you will wail from high heaven and accuse the person of comparing Mercy to your Trasha who no reasonable human being wants to hear about.

You and your people are guilty of this comparism saga, you alone!

Proudly Ikenga
!

See this one too is claiming Ikegang....You Mercy fans are just users. U claim Ikegang when Mercy is messing up. Keep it up. I see what you guys are doing. grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
bashtee09:
In another news I was thinking of giving my votes to mercy in the final before, thou I'm an omashola supporter

but with this unhuman act I witnessed in mercy tonight

I rather Stan Tacha winning the milla to mercy

Tacha has my 1200 online votes and 9000# SMS votes in final

Good night to and don't forget to vote omashola
You are only doing this so that Tacha fans can vote for Omashola. Those that will vote for Mercy will still vote for Mercy.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
This Co heads of house are the worse

The whole kitchen all messed up, they were ready to go to bed leaving it dirty, na seyi dey clean kitchen for them.

So much for someone they call proud and arrogant.

Mtcheww

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
hazzard:

no wonder science taught us that the only constant thing in life is CHANGE.
Tacha of 3 weeks ago is not the tacha of today (yes even if you blame it on the strikes) everything worked out for her good...like Ike said big brothers house is just like a lab for social experiment...and you get to work on yourself to become a better person....and clearly she's on that process and it's a positive one..Rome was not built in a day so is dropping some characters

Lol, nah.
Tacha has always been a kind sweet caring person. Maybe you didn't see that side of her in the earlier weeks, but she has always been.
strikes had nothing to do with that side of her.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:00am On Sep 05, 2019
meobizy:

She does, not as strong but she does. If they continue outside (which I doubt) she’ll learn to handle him as a lover.

Well, let me believe she does for now.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 05, 2019
MissCookie:

Whoisdiswan? Dem tell you say I deh fear face?

C'mon karaway you!!!

Mtcheeewwwww

See Europa league trying to rob shoulder with champions league grin grin

If we face your matter na child abuse naa. We are not paedophiles, so we won't do that.

Nonsense and silicone!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:00am On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:

I saw it and said it.
Cc Amya.
Team Tacha beat us with 2 points and guess from where? Presentation. Mike's single job!
Was it presentation that gave them two points or engagement ?

Who littered the kitchen with carrots ?

Ike had one single job to cut and he left the whole place untidy .

Housemates and viewers have been complimenting Mike's presentation .

Talking about how good it was.

Ike basically offered nothing to the group .

You're castigating Mike for making an effort but you don't blame the useless Ike who offered nothing .

You people will be here when Mike will take the world by storm .

None of you can break his spirit .

He's above all of you .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Digital101:

The female judge is a fan of Tacha and even told her that she will like to see how she will behave outside the house but many Tacha fans are blind to see that. I am not even angry at the decision because it is Dano decision and not Big bother but why drag Mercy when you know that the decision making process was not fair.
The old woman is a fan of Tacha? Lol. Wonders will never end. At least Eloho and Venita are within the same age range.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 12:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Ekinematics:

As Tacha army Khafi is the code. Khafi must remain in that house next week.

Way ahead of ya.

Elo is cancelled though.
Titans shouldn't vote for him

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Trippledots(m): 12:03am On Sep 05, 2019
My dstv started acting up yesterday and since then some stations have not been showing, including bbn.

Anyone else having such experience?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 05, 2019
Eeghe:

The bolded
I was acknowledging that MG may have said some stuff people (you)don’t agree with, but it does not take away from the general richness and wisdom in his teaching
I think whites sold the racist narrative. Additionally African Americans and other blacks in the West were just too scared of the unknown to listen to (and heed to) MG teachings (the structural violence and mistrust of slavery have been embodied). So when he was tagged racist (when all he wanted was nature and balance restored to put it simply)? They went along
He never taught that the black race was superior to any so he can’t be judged to be racist
We know the racists
I can argue that a black man cannot be racist shaa

However I have to admit he was too harsh on the mixed blacks

Light and deep
Toni Morrison
Maya Angelou

Deep like JHC and JB is Umar Mohammed (but he is scary shocked)
Will check out your list
Have you seen “when they see us?” and Queen Sugar? Pure blackness cool

I have gone on a Gullah tour and saw the graves of Porgie and Bess

Thanks for recommending When They See Us. I've been searching for, or rather, waiting for a REAL black tvseries to replace the void that finishing The Wire left inside of me. I just googled When They See Us and it appears to have excellent ratings on Rotten Tomatoes.

I also googled Queen Sugar but it didn't appeal to me immediately the way When They See Us did. But I might still check it out.

I'll also check out some of Toni Morrison's books. Someone else on this thread also recommended it. Doesn't Maya Angelou write just poetry? I can't get myself to read poetry, I just can't. I've tried, many times.

What makes Umar Mohammed scary? Using that adjective alone is enough incentive to purchase all his books. grin

I don't agree with you. Black people can be racist. Racism in my view is simply discrimination against a person or group on the basis of race. I've seen Nigerians in Nigeria treat a chinese lady like crap and make fun of her just because she was of a different race from them. I know a white girl that was abused and discriminated against by her black dorm room mates just because she was the only white girl sharing the room. Anyone can be racist as long as they are in a context where they can exercise power.

Thanks again for the recommendations.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 05, 2019
Giel:

Way ahead of ya.

Elo is cancelled though.
Titans shouldn't vote for him

I have no qualms if he stays. But I don't give a shit for Venita.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 12:04am On Sep 05, 2019
Frank65:

See this one too is claiming Ikegang....You Mercy fans are just users. U claim Ikegang when Mercy is messing up. Keep it up. I see what you guys are doing. grin grin

You wish! grin

If you ever think in your entire life that I would explain/defend how I am proudly an Ikenga to you or any of your species on this our dear nairaland, then you must be the biggest clown ever.
Shift make I see road jare,

Mtcheeeeewwww

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2019
Digital101:

Has Tacha ever celebrated any housemate winning in that house even when her close friend (Kaffy) won a car, Tacha was angry with her. You can't not compare Mercy to Tacha when it comes to bitterness because I haven't seen anyone as bitter as Tacha in the history of BBN.
Thank God,some of us don't have short memories..

They all agreed to let go of the ribbons,donate the car to charity..but the four women played the remaining hassmetes..they held the ribbons tighter than before.

That's betrayal.. Tacha had every right to be angry .she's not used to such.
I'm pleased to remind you, that tacha still shared the HOH room with khaffy..last week
Tacha told khaffy and Mike that, the Saturday was her mum's death anniversary. She was feeling so hurt, and had to keep it all to herself as she's not the type that looks or begs for sympathies!

Khaffy,told her that she felt it!.

The same Tacha celebrated Seyi's HOH wins..urged him to win more...
celebrated with Elo.. if there's one thing you can't take from tacha,it's loving her own!. she does that wholeheartedly.

But could the same be said of your mercy? madam tu-face..she laughs with you, pretends all is well.. but go behind, to castigate the person...mercy gossips more than other person in that house.Thank God Ike has a mind of his own.if not Mercy's venom is enough to contaminate him.
Let me ask you, who's Mercy's friend in that house,that she hasn't castigated?
is it their family friend Mike?.
Venita?
Esther?
very soon her hand maiden Diane, will get her share.

talking of bitter,mercy is a full tree of ologbu leaves..what has Frood done to her sef?..she goes around castigating him..atleast Tacha says her own to his face once and for all..but mercy keeps going on and on..
I feel the camera crew is being partial.. weneva mercy begins her gossip they go off.

mercy is so selfish. it always has to be her, she's ready to put anyone under the bus..

give me a Tacha biko..that says everything to my face..atleast my pot of soup is safe with her. than the one that laughs with me and still kills me

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2019
XML33:

Recommend me books from the two authors and any other African American writers that you enjoy reading.

I don't really have that many books by African American writers. My only books by African Americans are from Michael Eric Dyson, Reni Eddo-lodge, Ibrah Kendi and Thomas Sowell.

I don't understand the bolded.

I just saw your first paragraph
Was carried away!

Go tell it on the mountain and Another country by JB
Take a look at his quotes too
For JHC I have not read any books, just plenty YouTube
Try his views on Religion first

(1) (2) (3) ... (4620) (4621) (4622) (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65