Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,370 members, 7,853,658 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5010104 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4621) (4622) (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 12:06am On Sep 05, 2019
Ekinematics:

See them. Confused fans of Mercy/Ike/Mike.
This thread is there for you to go back to old pages and see the fans that do the comparison.

Even in the house it's Mercy always on Tacha's case right 4rm week 1. While Tacha doesn't even care if Mercy exists.
That is not true, Mercy even said that Tacha is a good person and have a kind heart which I disagree with. Madam 99 days nominated Mercy this week and I have seen that she is beginning to see Mercy as a threat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 12:08am On Sep 05, 2019
bashtee09:
In another news I was thinking of giving my votes to mercy in the final before, thou I'm an omashola supporter

but with this unhuman act I witnessed in mercy tonight

I rather Stan Tacha winning the milla to mercy

Tacha has my 1200 online votes and 9000# SMS votes in final

Good night to and don't forget to vote omashola

Why are you lying though? You've always hated Mercy.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 12:08am On Sep 05, 2019
Digital101:

You are only doing this so that Tacha fans can vote for Omashola. Those that will vote for Mercy will still vote for Mercy.
Hahahahahahahah

You get strength to reply that one? Based on one or two, we know who be who and who wan take small drama run some gullible people street. Even those of them that creeped out to say that they have been indecisive of whom to vote in the finals, and this drama has made them decide to vote, all nah scam ..

But then, it is allowed, anything to curry votes is allowed.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 05, 2019
Digital101:

That is not true, Mercy even said that Tacha is a good person and have a kind heart which I disagree with. Madam 99 days nominated Mercy this week and I have seen that she is beginning to see Mercy as a threat.

Guess you starterd watching bbnaija from week 5.
They've tested Tacha severally. Once they noticed she can't be broken down easily they had no choice but to change tone.

When I say they I mean Mercy and Mike.

Remember the gang up to be nominating Tacha week in week out?

These names come to mind Mercy, Diane, Esther and Mike and Jackye.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Hotworta1:

Toni Morrison's collections...anyone especially beloved.
Black boy by Richard wright
The color purple Alice Walker
Up from slavery Booker T. Washington

Its been 10years+ i read these books and others i can't recall. Nostalgic much. Lemme go and download them now.. Some of these books will leave u with teary eyes

Thanks for the recommendations. I've read Black Boy. I'll check out the rest.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 12:11am On Sep 05, 2019
Ekinematics:

See Europa league trying to rob shoulder with champions league grin grin

If we face your matter na child abuse naa. We are not paedophiles, so we won't do that.

Nonsense and silicone!
Bulk toothed, drug lord....what else you got?

Like I care...mtcheeewwww

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 12:12am On Sep 05, 2019
You wanna go to bed when you haven't voted Frodd?

Pls dont let your conscience prick you on Sunday.

Get that phone now and vote...

Today's Thursday 12.11 AM

Frodd is the answer!

VOTE Frodd to 32052

VOTE Frodd to 32052

VOTE Frodd to 32052

VOTE Frodd to 32052

VOTE Frodd to 32052

VOTE Frodd to 32052

VOTE Frodd to 32052

VOTE Frodd to 32052

VOTE Frodd to 32052

For more pepper

VOTE Frodd to 32052

VOTE Frodd to 32052

VOTE Frodd to 32052

For entertainment

Voting ends today by 8PM...Do not regret your actions.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 05, 2019
Eeghe:

I just saw your first paragraph
Lol
Was carried away!

Go tell it on the mountain and Another country by JB
Take a look at his quotes too
For JHC I have not read any books, just plenty YouTube
Try his views on Religion first

Could you summarise his views on religion?

By the way, what are your own views on religion? I'm curious to know.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:14am On Sep 05, 2019
XML33:

Thanks for recommending When They See Us. I've been searching for, or rather, waiting for a REAL black tvseries to replace the void that finishing The Wire left inside of me. I just googled When They See Us and it appears to have excellent ratings on Rotten Tomatoes.

I also googled Queen Sugar but it didn't appeal to me immediately the way When They See Us did. But I might still check it out.

I'll also check out some of Toni Morrison's books. Someone else on this thread also recommended it. Doesn't Maya Angelou write just poetry? I can't get myself to read poetry, I just can't. I've tried, many times.

What makes Umar Mohammed scary? Using that adjective alone is enough incentive to purchase all his books. grin

I don't agree with you. Black people can be racist. Racism in my view is simply discrimination against a person or group on the basis of race. I've seen Nigerians in Nigeria treat a chinese lady like crap and make fun of her just because she was of a different race from them. I know a white girl that was abused and discriminated against by her black dorm room mates just because she was the only white girl sharing the room. Anyone can be racist as long as they are in a context where they can exercise power.

Thanks again for the recommendations.

Poetry is also not my thing
But Mz Maya can spin just five lines like a song
It’s just different from the regular justshootme poetry (how I feel about poetry in general)

It’s okay to disagree with my assertion
I see embodiment and reaction to pain instead and not racism in your examples. However for me to critically argue this, there must be an incentive or punishment attached to it cheesy Too lazy
You are welcome (QSugar is set in the South so you are assured some good, slow storytelling)
Lol @ Umar
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 05, 2019
Khafi is so Unbothered sha.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:15am On Sep 05, 2019
Fellow Froddnation compatriots. Lets give Frodd, 10 sms votes each tonight please. Let’s do this for the Slow Tiger.

Stay Blessed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 12:16am On Sep 05, 2019
Hey god! It's past 12 already? Haba!

I love nairaland grin grin grin

Goodnight lovelies kiss kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2019
Ekinematics:

See them. Confused fans of Mercy/Ike/Mike.
This thread is there for you to go back to old pages and see the fans that do the comparison.

Even in the house it's Mercy always on Tacha's case right 4rm week 1. While Tacha doesn't even care if Mercy exists.

Yet Tacha is the one that nominated her days ago while Mercy has never nominated Tacha. Tacha fans were everyhere with the "see what Mercy did and no one is making a big deal... If it was Tacha..."

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=XML33 post=81931100]
Could you summarise his views on religion?
By the way, what are your own views on religion? I'm curious to know.
[quote]

@ XML33
His view is too special for me to want to ruin for you
My own view is too personal for me to share
Just try and watch/listen to the old man cheesy
Gotta get to writing some stuff now
Good night/cheers
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 12:17am On Sep 05, 2019
Chibabe005:

Thank God,some of us don't have short memories..

They all agreed to let go of the ribbons,donate the car to charity..but the four women played the remaining hassmetes..they held the ribbons tighter than before.

That's betrayal.. Tacha had every right to be angry .she's not used to such.
I'm pleased to remind you, that tacha still shared the HOH room with khaffy..last week
Tacha told khaffy and Mike that, the Saturday was her mum's death anniversary. She was feeling so hurt, and had to keep it all to herself as she's not the type that looks or begs for sympathies!

Khaffy,told her that she felt it!.

The same Tacha celebrated Seyi's HOH wins..urged him to win more...
celebrated with Elo.. if there's one thing you can't take from tacha,it's loving her own!. she does that wholeheartedly.

But could the same be said of your mercy? madam tu-face..she laughs with you, pretends all is well.. but go behind, to castigate the person...mercy gossips more than other person in that house.Thank God Ike has a mind of his own.if not Mercy's venom is enough to contaminate him.
Let me ask you, who's Mercy's friend in that house,that she hasn't castigated?
is it their family friend Mike?.
Venita?
Esther?
very soon her hand maiden Diane, will get her share.

talking of bitter,mercy is a full tree of ologbu tree..what has Frood done to her sef?..she goes around castigating him..atleast Tacha says her own to his face once and for all..but mercy keeps going on and on..
I feel the camera crew is being partial.. weneva mercy begins her gossip they go off.

mercy is so selfish. it always has to be her, she's ready to put anyone under the bus..

give me a Tacha biko..that says everything to my face..atleast my pot of soup is safe with her. than the one that laughs with me and still kills me
All this your epistle will not change the fact that Tacha is a bitter person and the reason why Tacha is acting nice now is because of the second Strike.. She wanted to act Cece Script but the second strike reset her game plan.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 05, 2019
Why is omashola giving khafi that long hug? I knw my guy go don dey reason maybe to enter her or not,he go surprise how khafi go turn am down.. On the flipside..Is this man rily 38! He acts like a 20 year old guy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 12:19am On Sep 05, 2019
Trippledots:
My dstv started acting up yesterday and since then some stations have not been showing, including bbn.

Anyone else having such experience?
what's the error code?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by geezprince(m): 12:19am On Sep 05, 2019
Threebear:

No it hasn't.

He actually trended few days ago .

Guess who has never trended since the beginning of the show and probably will never ....yeah , your guess is right - Ike
Three or lesser letters don't trend on twitter 3bear.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2019
MissCookie:

Whoisdiswan? Dem tell you say I deh fear face?

C'mon karaway you!!!

Mtcheeewwwww

This one, xxml, Stephanie and frank65 are the only Tacha minions I know on this thread. Let them say pim about Ike and we'll have them for breakfast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2019
Digital101:

All this your epistle will not change the fact that Tacha is a bitter person and the reason why Tacha is acting nice now is because of the second Strike.. She wanted to act Cece Script but the second strike reset her game plan.
Nobody can play CeCe script perfectly.. only the devil can.

Tacha is Tacha!.

but your saint mercy, is fitting into CeCe's script gradually gradually. just that CeCe wasn't allergic to clothes.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 12:23am On Sep 05, 2019
Eeghe:

Poetry is also not my thing
But Mz Maya can spin just five lines like a song
It’s just different from the regular justshootme poetry (how I feel about poetry in general)

It’s okay to disagree with my assertion
I see embodiment and reaction to pain instead and not racism in your examples. However for me to critically argue this, there must be an incentive or punishment attached to it cheesy Too lazy
You are welcome (QSugar is sef in the South so you are assured some good storytelling)
Lol @ Umar
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Esther fans! For the Frodster ship, let’s help our boy!

Biggie pls bring back Esther as a fake housemate.. I miss the ship

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Mercy hates Esther oo. See how she and Venita dey analyze. Hatred is bad oo

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:31am On Sep 05, 2019
I just came to tell you guys Mercy and Mama Venny don finish Esteri! Choi!!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:32am On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
Mercy hates Esther oo. See how she and Venita dey analyze. Hatred is bad oo
It now makes sense why she couldn’t stand Esther. It was the Nelson matter and how she ‘stole’ Nelson away from Diane. It shows Mercy is fiercely loyal to Diane. Nobody should question their friendship anymore. I agree with her because I had the same opinion at the time.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:34am On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:

Nope. She’s gone. The highest which may happen is she’ll come for a full 24 hour visit which I doubt. The longest she can stay in the house is an hour: a long time for Frodd but a short time for herself. Esther is also not interesting enough to make a fake housemate. The Froddster ship is her only entertainment value which Frodd forced on us.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 12:39am On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:

You want Esther back in the show, do you know how many people that prayed and fasted for Esther to be up for Eviction.
Esther should be lucky that she was evicted on week 9 because she should have been evicted from week one. People hate that girl with passion.
She was one of the reason Nelson was evicted from the show and if not for grace, Frodd will have also been evicted.
I don't think Frodd need any ship in that house, Frodd is better alone that being in a relationship.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:44am On Sep 05, 2019
Digital101:

You want Esther back in the show, do you know how many people that pray and fasted for Esther to be up for Eviction.
Esther should be lucky that she was evicted on week 9 because she should have been evicted from week one. People hate that girl with passion.
She was one of the reason Nelson was evicted from the show and if not for grace, Frodd will have also been evicted.
I don't think Frodd need any ship in that house, Frodd is better alone that being in a relationship.
I thought Frodd/Tacha were the most hated housemates. But I’m beginning to think it was actually Esther oo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:45am On Sep 05, 2019
Digital101:

You want Esther back in the show, do you know how many people that pray and fasted for Esther to be up for Eviction.
DOptical must hear this one. Lol.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Trippledots(m): 12:45am On Sep 05, 2019
Love892:
what's the error code?

Not even listed amongst my channels again. As at yesterday tho there was a pop up message to contact dstv. By 10am this morning, an auto responder on dstv phone line said they were closed for the day
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 12:45am On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
I thought Frodd/Tacha were the most hated housemates. But I’m beginning to think it was actually Esther oo
I agree
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:47am On Sep 05, 2019
See my cup of energy with her flat bumbum... cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4621) (4622) (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.