Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4945715 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4632) (4633) (4634) (4635) (4636) (4637) (4638) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2019
The secret room-night with your pal no go work, o. It’s obvious the person has to still remain a participant in the game. Let me see which mago mago Biggie will play to ensure Esther stays a night in the secret room. Another thing is for sure: if Frodd makes the thing click na sure gbenshing him and Esther go run because all her friends will approve of him in addition to her not caring anymore what viewers think.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2019
switlily25:

Mercy is worse than Tacha!
so what should we do? un-stan her? will it make u sleep well at night?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
Jeff was very entertaining. He was almost in Frodd and Omashola’s level sef

You missed the "I" in my comment? How? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2019
geezprince:
Three or lesser letters don't trend on twitter 3bear.

He knows that.

..... But then it's 3bear we are talking about grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2019
carammel:
Khafi, she's everything talent, if a lady would win this show, Khafi is the best female at this point.

Been waiting for the day another possible female winner would be tabled by the movement
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2019
nwanneni:
So you are a virgin then?good!
I love me some tights,if you know what I mean.
So how do we get down?

You must be mistaking me for someone else

I am a reputable engineer

And have no time for such rubbish

Now run along
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
Jeff was very entertaining. He was almost in Frodd and Omashola’s level sef
True. His diary sessions were always boring, though.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Lauryn41:

Seyi did nothing wrong abeg

As if Tacha fans voted seyi the last time he was up. And we relied to so much on their vote. This time around seyi fans should focus on only seyi Biko

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2019
see them.. haters..

waiting for Tacha to fall..Buhahahahaha.. ntoooooooooooooooor.

Tacha, simply told seyi not to shout her name rather if he wants anything he should come to her and collect it.

While your faves were busy smoking and gossiping, Tacha was knitting working hard throughout the night.. it's only natural that she wants to sleep now without disturbance.

Atleast Tacha Neva tell us the type of failure Seyi is..or generational curses that's following him.

This why I don't take updates here serious.. last night, Frood brought up the discussions about coins, that he asked Tacha for coins but she refused and gave ike instead..Tacha denied it immediately, and said at the arena she declared 200coins, but coming back she discovered she had just 190 coins. so she didn't give to anyone!. because frood was trying to make it look like she was unfair to him..
Tacha said yes,she and frood have their issues but that coins was out of it. she never gave to ike or anybody else.

Lol.. y'all wish tacha is like your fave that has diarrhea mouth.. and ready to put anybody under the bus.

sorry to disappoint you..Tacha is Tacha!

The HOH room, that she was with Khaffy last week? is that what she should be envious about? Buhahahahaha.. get a grip fellas.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2019
carammel:
Seyi is deluded if he thinks Khafi will side him over Tacha this week especially.
He put Khafi up for possible eviction and still expect her to stand for him, yinmu.

Not stand for him

Just say yes he knocked

Okpari

Khafi is tacha's newest slave and asslicker

Sir dee has handed the baton over to her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Tacha telling Khafi that now she can't sleep. That she has never ever shouted someone's name from afar when she wants to collect something from a HM. That it doesn't make sense. So she felt angry hearing Ike and Seyi screaming her name because of something that was left in the blender.

That her mind was beating heavily. That she doesn't leave dishes or pots she cooked with unclean so common sense should have told Seyi that it's not her that left the smoothie in the blender. That it's common sense. That Seyi should have walked up to her and asked her quietly as she was trying to sleep. That she felt bad waking up from sleep because of smoothie in a blender which he (Seyi) could have turned into a cup and continue with the blender.

That the smoothie was Seyi's own and it was left for him because he earlier said he wanted some. That seyi knew buy just wanted to cause trouble this morning.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2019
Eeghe:

Been waiting for the day another possible female winner would be tabled by the movement

They have tabled it already

And want to give it to Cindy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2019
Blackhawk01:

You missed the "I" in my comment? How? undecided
no vess

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2019
Tacha to Khafi about Seyi calling her name

"my heart was beating, like literally beating" grin

Madam, it's supposed to be beating na, if e no beat na die you dey o grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2019
Lauryn41:

Not stand for him

Just say yes he knocked

Okpari

Khafi is tacha's newest slave and asslicker

Sir dee has handed the baton over to her

Slave and asslicker for not doing what exactly?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Venita(f): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Why Frodd wear bum shorts na? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:
Tacha telling Khafi that now she can't sleep. That she has never ever shouted someone's name from afar when she wants to collect something from a HM. That it doesn't make sense. So she felt angry hearing Ike and Seyi screaming her name because of something that was left in the blender. That her mind was beating heavily. That she doesn't leave dishes or pots she cooked with unclean so common sense should have told Seyi that it's not her that left the smoothie in the blender. That it's common sense. That Seyi should have walked up to her and asked her quietly as she was trying to sleep. That she felt bad waking up from sleep because of smoothie in a blender which he (Seyi) could have turned into a cup and continue with the blender. That the smoothie was Seyi's own and it was left for him because he earlier said he wanted some. That seyi knew buy just wanted to cause trouble this morning.

From her POV

Now let's her khafi and seyi's own point

BTW thanks a bunch for updating

God bless you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Frodd is now with Khafi telling her and Tacha that Khafi's poems were very dope. That he didnt even know Khafi knows Yoruba and pidgin. That she burst his Faromeh. That she even hyphenated the Yoruba words well more than he could. That he's impressed. They gist and laugh and he goes inside.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:

Tacha didn't say it in any way to cast Ike. None of Frodd, Omatshola or Khafi knew Ike took Omatshola's coins. The way the guy reported it, it made it look like Tacha snitched on Ike. Tacha was just trying to tell Frodd that she not giving him coins wasn't personal as she gave no one coins and when Frodd brought the fact that Ike got coins from her, she said no, that Ike was just saying it in order to GET OTHERS GIVE HIM COINS as well since Tacha had already given him. None of the HMs there suspected Ike and Tacha didn't hint them about it. It's easy for you to think she snitched because you already know the truth. If you were a HM and in that room, you'd never have suspected.

Exactly how I understood it too
I have to improve on narration (description is over developed cheesy)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lauryn41:

You must be mistaking me for someone else

I am a reputable engineer

And have no time for such rubbish

Now run along
And I am also a reputable business man... undecided
How do we get down doesn't mean how do we fùck each other.gosh!
Such corrupt mind for a reputable engineer.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Khafi can write and speak yoruba. Thats impressive.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Eeghe:

Exactly how I understood it too
I have to improve my narrative ability

Some people update the truth but twist it to sound bad even when it wasn't worded that way.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Me :Why do u hate Tacha?

Hater 1:She is Arrogant, so full of herself.

Me : What do you like about yourself?

Hater 1 : I am blunt, goal getter, don't take nonsense from anyone, give it to me I give to u back.

Me:What's the diff b/w U and Tacha?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Temi231:

As if Tacha fans voted seyi the last time he was up. And we relied to so much on their vote. This time around seyi fans should focus on only seyi Biko

Gullible seyi fans relied on their votes

I and some calculative ones didn't

I hope they can see that seyi is alone in this shit

And team seyi can stop voting for goddamn Cindy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Samueltemi337:
In this order

Khaffi
Omashola
Frodd
Elozonam
Venita
Titans are voting for khaffi.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Venita:
Why Frodd wear bum shorts na? undecided
hater. Direct these kind of questions to Mike and Tuoyo. Next??
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Mama!!! Somebody cannot play with Jeff again? tongue grin

I didn't find him entertaining though... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cheesy
All his words and cruise live on
His fun side that the housemates still talk about
I miss his plenty gists, and evening push-up guys’ hangouts
You were always at work, maybe you didn’t get to know him?
I could watch 14 of him for a season sef
tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Y'all won't give Khafi useless tags because of that oblong head Seyi. We wee kee ourselves here, no jokes! No just think am! angry angry

Go through Beorn's update, how could Khafi come into their drama when they were both ranting?

Khafi is too calm for fvck sake! Why didn't she gbasgbos him on the spot? If you she complains about this afterwards, i'll nack her jazz! angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
nwanneni:
And I am also a reputable business man... undecided
How do we get down doesn't mean how do we fùck each other.gosh!
Such corrupt mind for a reputable engineer.

I did not even interpret it like that

I legit thought/knew you meant

Have a conversation

And I'm not interested
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
fitzmayowa:

The Fight shock me, the last person I expected her to fight is Seyi, Tacha has basically fought with almost everyone...

Shock ke? Tacha has clashed with Seyi many weeks ago when Seyi told someone that she came in with a script. She was very disappointed with him that night.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
switlily25:
Titans are voting for khaffi.
We watch
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lauryn41:

Gullible seyi fans relied on their votes

I and some calculative ones didn't

I hope they can see that seyi is alone in this shit

And team seyi can stop voting for goddamn Cindy

Is any seyi team voting for Cindy? I weak ohh

(1) (2) (3) ... (4632) (4633) (4634) (4635) (4636) (4637) (4638) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.