Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4943738 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4635) (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
ninnyanny:
We are talking about Tacha and not her fans! Her anger is the MANNER at which she was woken and not because she was woken! If dem like make dem no settle na dia headache.My own is people should learn to say the truth no matter who is involved...simple

But nobody is agreeing with seyi

Everyone is praising tacha and attacking the poor boy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
ChristoBam:

If words or names with 3 letters could trend on twitter, Ike would be trending at least thrice every week..
Bring proof to back up this claim of yours .

The last time I checked , the egg that beat Kylie's Instagram likes trended on Twitter and Just Incase you can't spell ...egg is a three lettered word .

I don't take unverified assumptions with unsubstantiated evidence seriously .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
meobizy:
How many sandwiches does Seyi consume in a day? Na wa o. I’m beginning to doubt he’s from a rich home. It’s mostly poor and struggling people who abuse food the way he does.
Being a foodie doesnt have anything to do with class or social status...I'm not a foodie but that doesn't mean im from a rich background...it's natural to either like food or not..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
XML33:

I've said a lot of negative things about Ike in the past and you never did anything. There was even a time I destroyed him and his bitter, vindictive, dog-faced, zombie-looking, whore_ of Babylon and you only came to my mentions to cry.

You are lucky I like Ike now, if not I will say anything I want about him and the only thing you will be having for breakfast is the big L I'll serve you.

Well...we consider you a somewhat of a family friend now grin

The way you will choose Tacha over Ike any day, is the way we would choose Ike over Tacha cool

However, if we have no need to battle, why bother?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lauryn41:
Hypocrites everywhere

Yes yes seyi did wrong by screaming her name

Stop painting the situation like they are enemies

Why should she go off like that

She's making it about sleeping abi

She has also gone to wake seyi up

For irrelevant things several times

We all know how seyi loves his sleep

Yet he didn't scream the house down

Then again I can't fault tacha for behaving the way she did

She should just have a limit when talking to supposed friends

.E.G Seyi and khafi, to an extent ike

.....and Seyi boasting about making Tacha( his friend) get a third strike is right abi? Shouldn't he have a limit too?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
A peasant like Seyi cannot disturb the sleep of a queen and get away with it!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Jjuuddee(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Truth is Bbn is a game and should be seen as one.everyone looks out for what they want and as such picks a fav.you can disagree but it should be a healthy competition not some bitter anger and hate attitude which is transcending into real life malice from some people on this thread.

Love the show and enjoy everybit. A word is enof for the wise!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Geezeem:

You all should keep responding to the clown grin

At the end Ike is Mike's oga (HOH) as we write
This is rich coming from someone that called a man that has admitted to pimping his girlfriend to sugar daddies - a real man .

Do you by any chance know the meaning of that word ?

Because you wear the costume so gracelessly .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lauryn41:

Because seyi did wrong!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
styrese:
Amya he is right u know
I think he genuinely likes Ike now

True that
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lauryn41:
Hypocrites everywhere

Yes yes seyi did wrong by screaming her name

Stop painting the situation like they are enemies

Why should she go off like that

She's making it about sleeping abi

She has also gone to wake seyi up

For irrelevant things several times

We all know how seyi loves his sleep

Yet he didn't scream the house down

Then again I can't fault tacha for behaving the way she did

She should just have a limit when talking to supposed friends

.E.G Seyi and khafi, to an extent ike
I don't know why you bother to respond. Seyi, Ike and the rest of team Engima cannot go to that room and Tacha knows that. Once they start their tasks no one goes to the others room.
Btw, SEYI has NEVER gone to apologise to Tacha. Tacha is the one that begs after two or three days.
First time, she begged SEYI in HOH room( gave him a tight hug)
Second time, she went to beg him in the garden (when he won Veto)
She will still BEG again. grin grin grin grin grin In that house, SEYI is her daddy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Frank65:

.....and Seyi boasting about making Tacha( his friend) get a third strike is right abi? Shouldn't he have a limit too?
Thank you for standing by the truth!
Seyi wants Tacha to get a third strike and go home but he will leave before her!
I hereby sink the seycha ship!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
creolehunt:

Ladies and gentlemen let's come together and laugh at the biggest hypocrite of our time.

In the aftermath of the IVM challenge, Seyi asked Tacha if she'll like to get an IVM car and she replied 'no be only IVM, what of IVF', with a salty and derisive tone.

Tacha has a history of denigrating and rejecting party attires supplied by sponsors. Dor this, she was denied a dress 2weeks ago.

Tacha was rude and dismissive of Ebuka during the live eviction show which was part of the reason she earned her second strike. For effect, Ebuka is the visible version of BB.

Tell me one time when Tacha has celebrated a HMs success in that House. Even last week when Mercy/Ike won the HOHchallenge, Tacha was clearly infuriated.

Tacha was an avid partaker when Khafi was ranting that Mercy/Ike were not deserving of the Munchit challenge. She went on to even say that it seems winners of particular tasks are preselected.

If you must come to equity, endeavor to come with clean hands. I'd understand if supporters of other HMs join in this campaign, but not the fan of the most uncouth, bitter, vengeful, narcissistic, plebeian, sadistic and vile HM in the history of BBN.

Mehn..... People dey keep records oooo grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackhawk01:

grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed

Na joke, I no sabi fight... tongue
Wait for final week grin grin grin grin grin
There will be blood on the dance floor. Every one is gathering ammunition to be released from day 90.
Last Last na BetNaija be the ultimate winner.. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chibabe005:

And to think Tacha was awake knitting the whole time.. now she wants to sleep. he shouts her name despite her saying he hould come to her if he wants something.

right from the start,I've never be a fan of that seycha dead ship..Seyi is very very funny and unpredictable..

deliberately wanting her to get a third strike, isn't a surprise to me.

that's why I've been praying she avoids that guy totally.. it's natural for feelings or attraction to come,especially in a confined place.. I hope she fights it back.

na love,scatter daenerys targaryen dreams

Same here on that seycha stuff
My post from long about seyi on this seycha stuff is still there. I always knew he didn't like her, but I really don't know why he follows her about. He can play her, but he can't play the viewers. So how does he expect this his fake fondness for tacha to help his game?

Tacha and seyi may still settle sha but may God deliver Tacha from seyi. He really doesn't like her at all

@daenerys true. Instead of her to leave Jon. she was trying to drag him along. Only for him to kill her grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:

I don't know why you bother to respond. Seyi, Ike and the rest of team Engima cannot go to that room and Tacha knows that. Once they start their tasks no one goes to the others room.
Btw, SEYI has NEVER gone to apologise to Tacha. Tacha is the one that begs after two or three days.
She will still BEG again. grin grin grin grin grin In that house, SEYI is her daddy.
Tacha will never stoop so low!
Seyi will still crawl back to her like the peasant he is!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
ninnyanny:
We are talking about Tacha and not her fans! Her anger is the MANNER at which she was woken and not because she was woken! If dem like make dem no settle na dia headache.My own is people should learn to say the truth no matter who is involved...simple
Simple

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
QuietHammer:

I don't go about insulting people's mum.

Also, I don't walk like a swaying hippo grin
sometimes when you know you can't make sense or meaningful substances in what you post i recommend you should act according to the first 5 letters of your moniker and if you are finding it difficult to do that then i suggest you try the last 6 on your mouth. that should do the trick.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lauryn41:

in africa, elders are never wrong. She is his Queen mother, so she is presumed right. The poor boy will soon go’an apologize cos he is obliged to do so
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Temi231:

As if Tacha fans voted seyi the last time he was up. And we relied to so much on their vote. This time around seyi fans should focus on only seyi Biko
PLEASE NO SEYI FAN SHOULD EVER CONSIDER VOTING TACHA. WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON. TACHA, IS MEAN AND WICKED , SHE'S NEVER HAPPY FOR ANYONE, AND THAT'S WHY SHE CAN NEVER WIN ANY INDIVIDUAL TASK. COS SHE HAS NEVER WISHED ANY HOUSEMATES WELL.

SHE RELIES ON OTHER PEOPLE'S INTELLIGENCE , TO WIN GROUP TASK. SHE'S NOT ENTERTAINING, AND DOES NOTHING IN THE HOUSE, BUT WHERE DARK SHADES IN THE NIGHT AND MAKE UP WITHOUT HAVING HER BATH.

SHE'S SO LAZY AND UNFIT, WITH EMPTY SKULL. SHE CAN'T EVEN SPELL THE WORD "LYING " AND WAITING FOR KHAFFI TO COME SPELL IT FOR HER. SHE SPEAKS BAD ENGLISH ON NATIONAL TV , "WE BLENDED IT" , INSULT THE ORGANISERS OF THE SHOWS AND HER FELLOW HOUSEMATES. SHE BREAKS ALL THE HOUSE RULES AND COME LAST IN ALL HER TASK, SO BADLY THAT SHE CAME SECOND TO THE LAST IN A TASK, SHE WAS CELEBRATED, COS HER FANS ARE USED TO HER FAILURES.

SEYI'S FANS DON'T NEED TACHA'S VOTE, SHE'S EVIL PERSONIFIED. LIGHT AND DARKNESS DON'T MIX. TACHA IS TOO DIRTY FOR SEYI. THE ORGANISERS HAD TO PUNISH HER TWICE, FOR HER TO ADJUST A BIT.

BRINGING THE LIKES OF TACHA , TO BIG BROTHER HAS BROUGHT DISREPUTE AND DISRESPECT TO THE SHOW. IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE. I'M YET TO SEE ANY ENLIGHTENED PERSON SUPPORTING TACHA. SEYI LAW, AT HIS SHOW THIS YEAR, ADVISE, NIGERIAN WOMEN , TO STOP BLEACHING LIKE TACHA.

TACHA IS A NEGATIVE POINT OF REFERENCE. I'VE NEVER SEEN A NEGATIVE PERSONALITY , ROLLED INTO ONE. FROM HER CHIMPANZEE LIKE BODY MOVEMENT, TO HER EMPTY BRAIN. NO WONDER , SHE COULD PUT SOUTH AFRICA IN THE NORTHERN PART OF AFRICA ON THE MAP. YES, SHE'S THAT DAFT.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:

Haq haq haq

They don't know warris goinon

She will still beg him las las

And he will forgive her like the daddy he is

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lauryn41:

My gees agreeing

What a day

Team khafi Coman see

I love that seyi's laugh ehn

Thanks for the updates kind sir

Seyi's laughter can be maniacal and weird sometimes, even kinda evil too, but at other times, it's funny as hell.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
in africa, elders are never wrong. She is his Queen mother, so she is presumed right. The poor boy will soon go’an apologize cos he is obliged to do so
SEYI has NEVER apologised to Tacha. You people should not twist the narrative. He has NEVER and will likely not start today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:

Seyi has never apologized to anyone in that house

They always apologize to him

Tacha will still apologize las las

And we will forgive her madness

Because we are nice like that

And he's her daddy after all

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
So nobody kissed up to 2 different people this season.

Except Frodd!
There’s something off with his season.

Omashola kissed Esther and Venita

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:

Seyi's laughter can be maniacal and weird sometimes, even kinda evil too, but in other times, it's funny as hell.

Oh it is

He behaves soo strange

For me he's the most unique character this season

Nobody like him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
rationalmind:

Omashola kissed Esther and Venita
na so. He also kissed Avala and Ella

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Venita is now painting Frodd's drawing. The drawing now looks over dope. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Frank65:

Well she started it

And he replied her

He's not a sir dee

Why should she say that he won't sleep in the house

Like seyi said ,she should try and disrupt his sleep first

And see what will happen
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:

SEYI has NEVER apologised to Tacha. You people should not twist the narrative. He has NEVER and will likely not start today.

He hasn't apologize to anyone in that house

They all go to him

Leave them to be swimming in hatred na

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
switlily25:

Thank you for standing by the truth!
Seyi wants Tacha to get a third strike and go home but he will leave before her!
I hereby sink the seycha ship!

Oh please

Tacha said seyi should try and sleep in that house let her see

And seyi reiterated that it seems like she wants a strike and he would give it

Make the table kuku scatter joor

Shebi they were calling him sir dee

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
carammel:

Efe was not even listed among the ex-bbn housemates that are still in the limelight, only Bisola and Tboss made it in that set.
You don't have to be an A-lister for you to be recognized.
The organizers of bbn have not even called Efe to come perform on a Sunday, if he is ever good, he would have been called.
You love Efe doesn't mean he is doing well.

More replies please... grin

Keep them coming please

Efe ko... Efe ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (4635) (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.