Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5026973 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4835) (4836) (4837) (4838) (4839) (4840) (4841) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
eneabu83:
please now, this thing is disgusting.
Direct your begging to that boy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Brownsun:
@XXML33, I used to like MERCY too, But after giving us content back to back and giving haters like you things to talk about since ur fav is boring and zero content. I realized i LOVE her.

I triple stan!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
senatordave1:

Tacha based on ph things and alternatively but omashola mainly.being two faced is part of real politik
But why call me out on Frodd and Omashola ?

Who is playing the real politic?
You?
Stop please.....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
nadesh:

They brought boxes for each house mate, Khaffy carried hers and your madams. Khaffy went to your madams wardrobe to carry her make up bag for her.
Your madam is now doing hers and Khaffys make up.
Bye .

So, helping a friend out makes her a housemaid and running errands? In a bid to make Khafi look bad because she's friend with Tacha, you actually make yourself look stupid.

Take your fave with you and go fix your paranoid selves.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Munzy14:

cheesy
she lost the winning long ago...

Didn't u see the gang up voting against her, that saw mike trash her at the polls.

it's a replica of wat finals will be... lol

We patiently await that gang up come the final week.
Oh Lord give us Mike, Ike, Mercy, Seyi/Omashola at the final..

We Tacharians are waiting for their gang up.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
omamush:
So yesterday I went to bed early thinking my boy will give me high BP but yayyyyyy he shamed haters. grin

Tacha fans on here saying trash to suit their narrative and console themselves.

My boy said same shi.t he has been saying behind her back to her face yesterday, yeah she ain't shi.t cool

Only madam 99days said she's better than anyone else in the house and khafi ain't her friend.

Seyi cleared her, and peppered her fans, so savage, gbas gbos, twitter is sweet sha, cheesy

I still have a little likeness for tacha but she's utterly disrespectful and defensive.

My problem is I doubt if seyi can give her space, I hope he does angry

Also saw the embarasing video of omashola trying to grope Venita, lol

The two faced Khafi have also been exposed CC: frodd

Some team 99days fans here should be ashamed for almost becoming like khafi to Tacha.. Tueh
So ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
Brownsun:
Our colourful bitter leaf MERCY

Ike Ike Ike .....Our in-Law

Man like Mike.

Happy Sunday team MERCY. Thanks for not fighting dirty on this street last night. wink
Sad sundays to the criminal couple
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
styrese:
our Ike was also the first in Today's puzzle task
And officially crowned as the king of all puzzles wink

Awwwwww..... Must have missed that

Prouding much! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Thisnut:
my prayer is for shola to win veto power so he can put Diane up and Khafi should win HOH. That is the only way to make the house neutral. Right now the house is too one sided in mercy and are friends favor.

If not this week nomination will be

Khafi
Shola
Frodd
Seyi
They wouldn't put Cindy because dey don't see her as threat.

Or Biggie should put everyone up if he wants to make some money this week to offset last week's deficit .
Hopefully,seyi will bounce
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Frodd: i will watch the plates in the kitchen and clean the whole kitchen if all housemates give me 10 BetNaija coins each.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
nadesh:
Update:
Housemates up for eviction are in the garden making their hair..Seyi, Cindy and Diane are there too. Biggie asks the whole housemates to go to the garden and close front doors. Mike comes out with his duvet. Ike comes out and Omashola, Seyi, Frodd calls him to come where they were. He goes there to them. Mercy comes out and goes to select DarlingNG wigs for herself. Cindy and Diane joins her .Omashola and Frodd start to tease Mercy that she has corrupted Diane and Cindy.
Frodd tells Mercy to pick a certain wig and keep it for him. He says he will give the wig to his mum. Omashola asks Frodd if hes looking for a boyfriend for his mum. Frodd says he is his mum's boyfriend
Tacha and Khaffy are still inside the house or nowhere to be found.
Seems cindy has now replaced esther in mercy's powerless puff puff girls cabal
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
How i wish this oppo phone is powered by snapdragon,why use mediatek for a flagship phone?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Threebear:

So Serena Williams is a failure ? grin

Someone with 23 grand slams ( the highest in history)
Ten times runner up.
Worth nearly 200 million dollars.
Considered a legend and the greatest of all time .
Says a moniker that is not even a success in Nairaland.

I've read it all .
Margaret court has the highest.law of diminishing returns taking a toll on ya
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Brownsun:
So i missed d party last night sad My baby looks fineeeeeeee
With that clownish outfit
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
aro1:
How i wish this oppo phone is powered by snapdragon,why use mediatek for a flagship phone?

If them put snapdragon then the price come high like Samsung galaxy s and note series how many Nigerians go buy am?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
QuietHammer:
Please o, Mr Biggie, please send your ninjas to check on Tacha o.

I hope she has not committed suicide because of the washing she received in the hands of Seyi last night.

Oooooobloblo
Seyi needs more checking and close monitoring
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackhawk01:

So, helping a friend out makes her a housemaid and running errands? In a bid to make Khafi look bad because she's friend with Tacha, you actually make yourself look stupid.

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF....
TACHA TOLD SEYI LAST NIGHT THAT KHAFY IS NOT HER FRIEND.

SHE ALSO SAID THAT SHE IS ABOVE EVERYONE IN THAT HOUSE AND NONE OF THEM IS UP TO HER LEVEL.

KHAFY IS A DISGRACE TO ALL LONDON OLOPAS

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:

Whats the difference between that public property and the face of this dog ?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Miracle won last year sha... God will not make my Mike a failure IJN.
so you've left your cup of Khafi, and now it's mike? .
the day this storm would unleash, it might get you in an unfriendly manner........................
stay away from Tacha & Mike, support your Khafi peacefully for the last time...
now go to your room

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Ignore them jor.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
fergie001:

But why call me out on Frodd and Omashola ?

Who is playing the real politic?
You?
Stop please.....
I just didnt like the way you were lying effortlessly against tacha.dislike aside,seyi was wrong and she dealt him a psycho blow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
After Venita and Elo get booted out today, Seyi, Diane, Khafi and Cindy and will be the weakest housemates. Cindy always gets the pity votes and if any of Mike or Mercy aren't up when she's up for eviction, she'll scale through. If Khafi isn't nominated alongside Tacha then she's even stronger than some in the top 6. This makes Seyi and Diane the weakest. But Diane may likely purchase immunity - This then would make Seyi the weakest housemate - all things considered. Plus he doesn't have any alliance inside or outside the house. Mark my words, the next time he is up, he is going home.

He would have been stronger if he had maintained his friendship with Tacha and played his game smartly. At the end of the day he isn't as smart as I thought. The Munch It challenge should have been the biggest indicator of who the strongest housemates were. Mercy and Ike came first, despite a poor performance - Elo and Tacha came second despite a mediocre performance. Seyi should have figured out that this was done by public voting. Elo had not even spent two weeks in the house by the time of the challenge so there was no way he would have such support, meaning his winning rode on the back of Tacha's support. He should have maintained his alliance with Tacha but he chose to destroy that alliance and be a pussy ass bitch while at it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
akthedream2019:

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF....
TACHA TOLD SEYI LAST NIGHT THAT KHAFY IS NOT HER FRIEND.

SHE ALSO SAID THAT SHE IS ABOVE EVERYONE IN THAT HOUSE AND NONE OF THEM IS UP TO HER LEVEL.

KHAFY IS A DISGRACE TO ALL LONDON OLOPAS

Can you stop quoting me with this particular picture, please? Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RobbStark(m): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ekinematics:

We patiently await that gang up come the final week.
Oh Lord give us Mike, Ike, Mercy, Seyi/Omashola at the final..

We Tacharians are waiting for their gang up.

You are indeed well K nowledged.
I tell you, if they bring up all those HMs you mentioned, then they shud give Tacha the money cos all their votes wud be shared but hers wud be intact.

Don't also forget all the other HMs that left have good thing to say about her and they can influence their fans on who to vote.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
senatordave1:

I just didnt like the way you were lying effortlessly against tacha.dislike aside,seyi was wrong and she dealt him a psycho blow
Why did you call me out on Frodd and Omashola weeks back?

So if I want to lie, its on Tacha.....while you concurred with me earlier today that Seyi was a fool.
Yet said I was lying on Tacha, what manner of doublespeak?
Please if you know me, I respect people...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Beorn1:

Na wa to you o. When I first mentioned the issue, did I not say it MAY be a strike for Elo? Did I say strike for Ike? It was after it was said that both Ike and Elo were involved in the conspiracy that I said it COULD be a strike for Ike too since I had said it COULD a strike for Elo. Using word "may" is me guessing because I don't even know if Biggie will visit the issue or not. Stop reading unnecessary meaning into a guess statements.

If you want to regret voting for Frodd for an issue that doesn't even make sense, by all means, go ahead. Ain't nobody stopping you. Won't stop me from voting Ike when he's up coz I like him personally.
it's alright Beorn, nobody is getting a strike
now u have clarified the message I understand u better
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nathan2016: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Threebear:
Everything that happened last night *

( It begins )

Mercy and Diane chatting after the party .
She tells Diane that she hopes the viewers are not being fooled because of Khafi's goodie two shoes .
Diane says she hopes and prays that anyone who will the money ,will be someone that has been sincere .
Mercy calls khafi a low budget Tacha .
She says khafi is trying to go from a wall gecko to an agama lizard .
That khafi is a sweet girl - the false bravado and recent belicose, belligerent and quarrelous attitude is doing her no good .
Mercy said Gedoni told her how manipulative khafi is .
Diane reiterates that Sunday will tell .
She talks about Khafi being on a winning streak lately and how the audience might love that part of her.
Mercy talks about Khafi hoarding drinks even though she doesn't take alcohols .
Fraud comes into the HOH room and mercy invites him to stay.
She deliberately questions fraud about hassmates grin
who didn't have any drink at the party , fraud fails to mention khafi and Mercy brings her up , fraud admits that khafi truly doesn't drink .But she hoards drinks she later trades for betnaija coins.

Mercy vs Venita .

Mercy confronts Venita about everything she's said about her .
According to Mercy ,Venita told khafi who told Mercy that it was mercy that recommended the punishment biggie gave to the legends .
Venita denies this and tells Mercy that she only said that biggie might have sought the opinion of her and Ike since they were HOH .
That she never blatantly suggested it.
A mild playful tussle ensues between them as Venita to pin Mercy on the bed .
Omashola wearing only a bathrobe and a skimpy brief uses his half erect penis to start dry humping Venita from behind .
Venita shoves him off and he comes back a second time , she shoves him harder this time which leaves him wincing and touching himself inappropriately .

( Crashed ship ?)

Tacha and Seyi has a conversation .
Seyi brings up Tacha's bad attitude and how disrespectful she's been to him and many people .
Tacha doesn't let him get a one in and shouts him down .
Seyi asks Tacha how she's comfortable watching a 29 year old ( khafi) licking her ass .
Tacha screams she doesn't care .
Seyi asks Tacha if her recent attitude was birthed by the fact that he swapped himself for her friend - khafi , Tacha says khafi is not her friend , that the fact she talks to people doesn't make them her friends .
That people should stop throwing her together with every single person she's friendly with.
Seyi accuses her of feeling she's above everyone else , Tacha boldly says she is , that no one here is on her level.
Seyi tells her that she might have a pretty face and a sexy bangable body but she's no shit .
That before she can say she's above everyone she needs to bring her brain up to speed.
After more heated exchange , Tacha walks out on Seyi who insults her as she exits.

( Frodd vs khafi )
Khafi , Mike and Cindy are sitting in the garden when fraud comes to meet her .
Fraud accuses Khafi of being two faced .
He brings out many of Khafi's transgressions including the innoson motor competition where everyone agreed to let the car go but khafi kept holding on .
Khafi flies up and challenges fraud.
She asks him if this was about the car she won , fraud tells her it's not only about the car but everything that has been happened thus far .
Cindy tries to defend khafi but her voice barely registers an impact amidst the on going foofaraw and hullabaloo.
Fraud and Khafi go at each other for a few more minutes before fraud exits.

Omashola and Khafi -
Omashola advises khafi to always mind her business .
She tells her that a lot of the housemates have a problem with Tacha too but none will dare confront her directly because they know she'll shut them down .
Omashola tell khafi that the only people he rates in that house are Mike and Ike , that he should be like him and only focus on herself or her friends .
He brings up Venita and mentions how manipulative she is and how he doesn't rate her at all .
Omashola's advice later veers towards mundane as he keeps taking for several minutes .

Seyi and Elozonam -

Seyi tells Elo that his girlfriend is 26 but she's never walked out on him.
The two of them discuss Tacha and how nasty her attitude is.
Seyi calls Tacha a puta ( a bitch / female dog ) in Spanish grin.
Elo brings up what Tacha told Ebuka about him and how she addressed him as everyone else .
They shred Tacha some more before the camera departs.

Other extraneous things that happened :

Ike and mercy fight for her undies .

Elo accuses Venita of being manipulative and conniving.

Elo and Ike discuss nominations .

Elo says Diane told him not to trust anyone in the house grin

Venita defends Tacha asking Seyi to save Tacha from herself .

Mike mimicks Tacha's step grin

That's all folks ,ignore all typos .

Calling other HM by their name, when it reached frodd own, you are using fraud.

Hate go soon kill you.

Stop hating people that dont even know you

It can mentally affect your state of living

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Should:
so you've left your cup of Khafi, and now it's mike? .
the day this storm would unleash, it might get you in an unfriendly manner........................
stay away from Tacha & Mike, support your Khafi peacefully for the last time...
now go to your room

Runs back to her room. cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lol... Ike

Foolish boi..... You really know how

To butter people up... Na really Chef Cindy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
Geezeem:

Awwwwww..... Must have missed that

Prouding much! grin
Yesoo my dear
Ike keeps giving us more joy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
Today is Sunday, and as a top member of this forum, I won't stain my hands with the vile hymolymph of these Trasha vermins seeking my attention.

So, in the words Jay-Z, the optimus maximus of rap, "He who does not feel me is not real to me, therefore he doesn't exist. So poof... Vamoose, son of a b!#ch"

May God bless us all, and not make out daughters become Tachas.

Amen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
This way people switch support for housemates this years big brother is so funny. Many people are just attaching themselves to whatever housemate they think will win and they are not even ashamed of their actions. Today you see a moniker passionately defending one housemate then two weeks later they just randomly mention another top contender and causally throw in the fact that they are stanning him or her and want them to win, as if they suddenly suffered some kind of instant amnesia.

Its not even funny, I was wrong for saying it is, its pathetic and shows how weak minded many Nigerians are. Support what truly gives you happiness and what you like/love, not what you see majority supporting because you are afraid of being on the losing team on an anonymous online forum where nobody knows you and the winner will not even share money with you or even acknowledge your existence if they win.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4835) (4836) (4837) (4838) (4839) (4840) (4841) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.