Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,267 members, 7,864,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5026146 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4836) (4837) (4838) (4839) (4840) (4841) (4842) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hey God!! My cup of Khafi cannot leave that house ooooo... cry cry cry

A girl is scared shitless!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
genius43:

He supported Miracle last year. Is Miracle a failure?
you must be?
who tf asked you?
Threebear's asslicker i guess.. .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Safarigirl, Feelgood

We are waiting for the result.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
QuietHammer:
Today is Sunday, and as a top member of this forum, I won't stain my hands with the vile hymolymph of these Trasha vermins seeking my attention.

So, in the words Jay-Z, the optimus maximus of rap, "He who does not feel me is not real to me, therefore he doesn't exist. So poof... Vamoose, son of a b!#ch"

May God bless us all, and not make out daughters become Tachas.

Amen.
Attention seeker!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
genius43:

You are the one disgracing yourself. I asked a simple question and you are beating around the bush.
Ain't you old enough to derive suitable context from one's statement?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
Beorn1:
If Elo survives today, he may be doing so with a strike on his CV. Talking about his nomination with Ike is a crime in BB house. If my memory serves me right, Ike didn't discuss his own meaning he's safe from the third strike.
He may give him the strike as a take home grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:
[s] After Venita and Elo get booted out today, Seyi, Diane, Khafi and Cindy and will be the weakest housemates. Cindy always gets the pity votes and if any of Mike or Mercy aren't up when she's up for eviction, she'll scale through. If Khafi isn't nominated alongside Tacha then she's even stronger than some in the top 6. This makes Seyi and Diane the weakest. But Diane may likely purchase immunity - This then would make Seyi the weakest housemate - all things considered. Plus he doesn't have any alliance inside or outside the house. Mark my words, the next time he is up, he is going home.

He would have been stronger if he had maintained his friendship with Tacha and played his game smartly. At the end of the day he isn't as smart as I thought. The Munch It challenge should have been the biggest indicator of who the strongest housemates were. Mercy and Ike came first, despite a poor performance - Elo and Tacha came second despite a mediocre performance. Seyi should have figured out that this was done by public voting. Elo had not even spent two weeks in the house by the time of the challenge so there was no way he would have such support, meaning his winning rode on the back of Tacha's support. He should have maintained his alliance with Tacha but he chose to destroy that alliance and be a pussy ass bitch while at it. [/s]
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE WINNER... THEIR APPEARANCE ON THE SHOW IS EVEN ENOUGH FOR ANY SERIOUS HOUSEMATE.

HOW MANY FORMER HOUSEMATES GOT SPECIAL TREATMENT OR FAVOUR BECAUSE THEY MADE TOP 5 ?
BBN IS JUST A PLATFORM BIKO.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
styrese:
Now Go and sit down
u can ask me were I said u should sit cheesy
Nonsense
he'll definitely ask his neighbor. .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Jeffnjemanze: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
senatordave1:

I cant remember referring to frodd as you insinuated or it seems you want to go to kuje
garraway.na u get kuje key. no miss yarn local man. which kin senator dey watch bigbrother leave nigeria mata wey dey hot need ehn attension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:
[s]It's so funny seeing how blind Mike supporters are to the reality that is staring them in the face.

Mike has devalued and debased himself in the eyes of the audience and in the eyes of the female housemates. During week one the female housemates were gossiping among themselves about how he was the dream of every woman and how he was the husband they will never have, but now the female housemates are gossiping about how unserious and childlike he is.

The audience had high expectations of Mike. We were bamboozled by the dandy pictures on his Instagram, only to now realize that he is a talentless, inarticulate, nonchalant opportunistic, obdurate failure with a paucity of thought and imagination, constantly pursed by the maladorous stench of bad luck that has pervaded his athletic career.

Mike is a child in a man's body, and all the female housemates can see it. That's why they don't take him seriously anymore.[/s]
Bye Felicia

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lhimeet:
Safarigirl, Feelgood

We are waiting for the result.
safari don give us nah..
Khafi tops
Elo & Venita home.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Should:
he'll definitely ask his neighbor. .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nathan2016:

Calling other HM by their name, when it reached frodd own, you are using fraud.

Hate go soon kill you.

Stop hating people that dont even know you

It can mentally affect your state of living
Okay sir grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
DownChelsea:
Mike was the chief ass licker last night
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
Copied!!!
T A C H A
*23 year Old
*Grew up without a mum
*Studied Sociology at Ignatius Ajuru University PH
*Struggled right from 8 to now.
*Not your average Nigerian woman
*Feminist
*Cardi B and Davido lover
*Patriotic indigene of Rivers State
*Social Media Influencer
*Humanitarian. Human Rights activist
*Entrepreneur. Hardworking business woman
*Despises side talks and gossips
*Hates fakers
*Has the highest level of self esteem and pride.
*Advocate for women equality
*Flawed human
*Fashionista
*Street smart
*Has a great deal of dignity and self respect.
*Reliable, loyal and a person of great integrity
*Can never be intimidated
*Can never be thrown off balance by any manner of hate jabbed at her
*Creative, talented and confident
*Great cook and a good home maker.

And they said I shouldn't stan this girl. Guess what, I stan, Restan and Overstan.

#TitanForLife�
#TachaForThe60million

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
[s][/s]
XXML33:
After Venita and Elo get booted out today, Seyi, Diane, Khafi and Cindy and will be the weakest housemates. Cindy always gets the pity votes and if any of Mike or Mercy aren't up when she's up for eviction, she'll scale through. If Khafi isn't nominated alongside Tacha then she's even stronger than some in the top 6. This makes Seyi and Diane the weakest. But Diane may likely purchase immunity - This then would make Seyi the weakest housemate - all things considered. Plus he doesn't have any alliance inside or outside the house. Mark my words, the next time he is up, he is going home.

He would have been stronger if he had maintained his friendship with Tacha and played his game smartly. At the end of the day he isn't as smart as I thought. The Munch It challenge should have been the biggest indicator of who the strongest housemates were. Mercy and Ike came first, despite a poor performance - Elo and Tacha came second despite a mediocre performance. Seyi should have figured out that this was done by public voting. Elo had not even spent two weeks in the house by the time of the challenge so there was no way he would have such support, meaning his winning rode on the back of Tacha's support. He should have maintained his alliance with Tacha but he chose to destroy that alliance and be a pussy ass bitch while at it.
[s][/s]

Yen yen yen..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ekinematics:

If them put snapdragon then the price come high like Samsung galaxy s and note series how many Nigerians go buy am?
for that price sef,hw many nigerians fit buy am? Its over 130k bro,for less of that price,we av lot of dope snapdrogon devices. Your point is offkey!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:

Testimonies from front page!! cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:

[s]
If you don't watch Tennis, please stop pontificating on it. Comments like yours make me cringe.

You make it seem as if Serena was defeated by a random tennis player. Bianca is a prodigy and she's been on fire this season, especially on hard courts. She won Indian Wells and would have won the sunshine double is she didn't get an injury. Despite being injured for months, she came back blazing. Serena didn't play badly, Bianca was just too good.

The same Osaka that beat Serena last year was pummled by Serena this year in Toronto. If anything, Serena's form is still great. I'd even argue that it's at the best it's been since her pregnancy. On her route to the finals she beat an in-form Svitolina in straight sets, only dropping 4 games. Why should she retire when she can still beat 99% of everyone on the WTA roaster? So because she lost a final to arguably the best player on hard courts this year, she should retire?

You've not even asked Venus to retire, it's Serena you are asking to retire. As long as Serena can still play and as long as she can keep making deep runs in major tournaments and earning the money that comes along, then she should keep on playing.[/s]

Long ... tedious .... irrelevant .... unnecessary .... boondoggle .

You don't need to always try so hard that is the ultimate cringe .

And BTW , my opinion still stands .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
ninnyanny:
Copied!!!
T A C H A
*23 year Old
*Grew up without a mum
*Feminist
*Social Media Influencer
*Hates fakers
*Flawed human
*Fashionista
*Street smart

And they said I shouldn't stan this girl. Guess what, I stan, Restan and Overstan.

#TitanForLife�
#TachaForThe60million
I beg to differ .
The same Tacha that attacked CeeC and shamed Nina for sleeping with Miracle .
That is so not a characteristic of a feminist.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
ninnyanny:
[s] Copied!!!
T A C H A
*23 year Old
*Grew up without a mum
*Feminist
*Social Media Influencer
*Hates fakers
*Flawed human
*Fashionista
*Street smart

#TitanForLife�
#TachaForThe60million [/s]
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? YOU THINK WE ARE HERE TO JOKE OR WHAT?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Styrese talking about badluck grin grin

The joke writes itself .

From TBoss to Teddy A/ Bam Bam to CeeC now Ike . grin

Oloromanji

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omega48: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
spinna:

So you have lower case. Are you aware that writing in upper case is considered shouting on the internet and social media?
LECTURER!!!... oya take marker and duster, congratulations
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
safarigirl:
I thought we already established months back that three letter words can't trend on Twitter?

So, someone was still arguing it undecided
We have asked for proof from history that three letter words ever trended on Twitter but they are yet to bring out any. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Threebear:
Threebear talking about badluck grin grin

The joke writes itself .

From TBoss to Mike grin

Oloromanji

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:
After Venita and Elo get booted out today, Seyi, Diane, Khafi and Cindy and will be the weakest housemates. Cindy always gets the pity votes and if any of Mike or Mercy aren't up when she's up for eviction, she'll scale through. If Khafi isn't nominated alongside Tacha then she's even stronger than some in the top 6. This makes Seyi and Diane the weakest. But Diane may likely purchase immunity - This then would make Seyi the weakest housemate - all things considered. Plus he doesn't have any alliance inside or outside the house. Mark my words, the next time he is up, he is going home.

He would have been stronger if he had maintained his friendship with Tacha and played his game smartly. At the end of the day he isn't as smart as I thought. The Munch It challenge should have been the biggest indicator of who the strongest housemates were. Mercy and Ike came first, despite a poor performance - Elo and Tacha came second despite a mediocre performance. Seyi should have figured out that this was done by public voting. Elo had not even spent two weeks in the house by the time of the challenge so there was no way he would have such support, meaning his winning rode on the back of Tacha's support. He should have maintained his alliance with Tacha but he chose to destroy that alliance and be a pussy ass bitch while at it.

Your analysis reminds me of those of us that watch football and will be screaming from our room; "pass to Lampard, eediot", "Rooney is open, give him that through pass, you fool", "this player is a fool, he'd have played that shot small" etc. It's easier for you to judge that the HMs are stronger from the confines of your room, if you enter that house you'll end up being like Gedoni that was sure of day 99 or Tuoyo that could predict Ella was leaving but couldn't predict his impending doom.
Opt

Plus, do you expect Seyi not to air his grievance to Tacha simply because he wants alliance? There's something called ego, if yours gets bruised, alliance will be the last thing on your mind. It was Seyi that made the first move in the club to repair their friendship and even started the convo in a civil tone in the garden before the convo went haywire when they got to the closet. What happened between Seyi and Tacha was a misunderstanding that should have been resolved amicably but their egos or characters are just contrasting and they ended up complicating their friendship.

What I don't agree is you indirectly saying Seyi should be a pussy or subservient because of Tacha's friendship. People quarrel, even siblings sef, but they find a way to settle their matter not keeping the hurt in their hearts just to be in each other's good books.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
It's funny, the comments here are five times more than those in the ashewo parlour thread. This occurrence has confirmed something I knew long ago: Nairalanders are mostly virgins and socially awkward people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
I really dislike how people on this thread cannot be objective. I just read the whole trash y'all had to talk about Khafi and Tacha.

Seyi was obviously trying to get Tacha a third strike last night but you are mad Tacha walked out on him? How is Tacha the pained one when Seyi was the one throwing all that insults? Seriously, would you like to have a backstabbing friend like Seyi, in all honesty? I know you all don't like Tacha but you can at least call a spade a spade. It's so irritating that you all try to exaggerate everything she does just because of her actions in the first few weeks. Please stop, I beg.

About Khafi, it's cool Frodd called her out last night. But, Khafi obviously doesn't like Venita so I get why she did that. When are you going to call Venita out though? She is the real instigator here NOT Khafi.
Khafi has a bad side but she's not that bad. In fact, you should be more concerned with Mercy now; Khafi is nothing near her in "badness."

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Oh boy. Frodd sabi music o. I thought he wouldn't get the musician that sang the previous song but I just Googled it and he's 100% right. Even down to the song's title. Lol. This nigga keeps making me happy lately. cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
aro1:
for that price sef,hw many nigerians fit buy am? Its over 130k bro,for less of that price,we av lot of dope snapdrogon devices. Your point is offkey!

You are already complaining about the price. Then when there's snapdragon inside don't know what you'll do.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Legendarytonyy: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:
It's so funny seeing how blind Mike supporters are to the reality that is staring them in the face.

Mike has devalued and debased himself in the eyes of the audience and in the eyes of the female housemates. During week one the female housemates were gossiping among themselves about how he was the dream of every woman and how he was the husband they will never have, but now the female housemates are gossiping about how unserious and childlike he is.

The audience had high expectations of Mike. We were bamboozled by the dandy pictures on his Instagram, only to now realize that he is a talentless, inarticulate, nonchalant opportunistic, obdurate failure with a paucity of thought and imagination, constantly pursed by the maladorous stench of bad luck that has pervaded his athletic career.

Mike is a child in a man's body, and all the female housemates can see it. That's why they don't take him seriously anymore.
you are a joker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4836) (4837) (4838) (4839) (4840) (4841) (4842) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.