Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4985899 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4842) (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) (4848) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by osuntuyi20: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
i don laff tire...this comment gat me rolling on d floor...
Richardonald:
Frodd champions league material lining up with Europa league materialsgrin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Davvymavvy(f): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sweetpink:

Before Sunday next week,Seyi will run to Tacha again like he did yesterday because he cant survive in that house without her!
He wants her so badly but he cant have her!
If she is a dunce like you just called her,why is Seyi attracted to her?
Have you ever seen a goat being attracted to a dog?
Seyi is only frustrated because Tacha has placed herself above him!
He ain't shit!

Whatever makes you happy.

I'm glad Tacha was summarized by Seyi...a shit and an unintelligent dunce.

Nothing can erase those facts.

I'm done with you.

Cheers

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mercymustwin:

Shut up and get out. Mercy is an angel compared to Tacha and everybody knows this. Tacha is dumb(confirmed by Seyi), lousy, pathetic, daft, bitter, toxic, mad and stupid.

Tacha should be bundled to a mental home. She is crude, local and dirty. She doesn't have any reason to be on a show like this. How are you even comfortable watching a mad woman live on your TV?

How dare you ask me to shut up and get out because you dont agree with my opinion?
Are you so mad and frustrated that you cannot express yourself without insulting me?
You are everything you just called Tacha and you should be bundled to a mad house because your case is very serious!
I hope you dont smash your phone,injure someone and tear your clothes before they take you to yaba left!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
Frank65:

Stop calling Sir Dee an asslicker. He played the game his own way. Sir Dee was the only person who truly understood Tacha. Go to Tacha's IG now and watch the video of what he said about Tacha, in his interview.

Brother, Sirdee is the biggest ass licker I've seen on BBNaija.

Sirdee didn't have the balls to stand Tacha. It wasn't a strategy he is just a weak man, same as every other man in that house besides Frodd. Frodd is the only one to stand Tacha and I respect him for that; the only problem is that Frodd's balls disappears whenever it has to do with Esther

See, I love Tacha to death, but certain times she overreacts and Sirdee never corrected her during these times. If I was in that house, Tacha for done collect slap, I swear. Did you see her when she was saying: "You knock on the door, you knock on the door" like 20 times straight? grin Such kind of childish behavior needs to be corrected with slaps or at least harsh criticism, which she never received from the likes of Sirdee who don't have balls.

I understand Tacha as well, but I'll never make excuses for her excesses. She has anger issues, she is insecure, she's very defensive and this makes her behave in ways that aren't appropriate. And trust me, for someone like Tacha, she can only respect people that correct her with force. I can bet her boyfriend beats the hell out of her when she misbehaves.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
akthedream2019:

I THINK THEY ALWAYS GIVE THEIR COINS BEFORE KNOWING WHAT IS HAPPENING OUTSIDE..

BETTER DO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL WITH YOUR LIFE SAVINGS OOO.... I KNOW IT ISNT MORE THAN #10,000 THOUGH.
MONEY NA MONEY.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackhawk01:

*Rolls her eyes*
Beornnnnnn, I know that! angry
You sound so tensed today, with an awkward vibe, talk to papi. What's wrong? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashtee09(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
safarigirl:

Khaffi Frodd Omashola Elozonam Venita
for your mind?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Davvymavvy:

Whatever makes you happy.

I'm glad Tacha was summarized by Seyi...a shit and an unintelligent dunce.

Nothing can erase those facts.

I'm done with you.

Cheers
Seyi summarised Tacha,yen yen yen!
She walked out on him and made a fool out of him that he couldn't sleep all through the night!
I am done with you too!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Should:
nice one dear!, I was afraid of this street for your sake..
And here you're, doing pretty well for yourself..
you're now free to walk around, ok? (no more "go to your room"wink
don't keep late night oo!

Lol. You were worried about me getting gbas gbos? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Fine boy Frodd in the DR. Handsome AF

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
akthedream2019:

BETTER DO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL WITH YOUR LIFE SAVINGS OOO.... I KNOW IT ISNT MORE THAN #10,000 THOUGH.
MONEY NA MONEY.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
SO IT IS 4:27 PM AND TACHA IS STILL GLUED TO HER BED...

HMM... SEYI DO TACHA STRONG THING OOO.NOW SHE MUST GO BACK TO KHAFY WHOM SHE CLAIMED IS NOT HER FRIEND AND NOT ON HER LEVEL..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
akthedream2019:
SO IT IS 4:27 PM AND TACHA IS STILL GLUED TO HER BED...

HMM... SEYI DO TACHA STRONG THING OOO
Monitoring spirit!
Leave our Tacha alone o!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
Trust me if we should conduct a research about the ladies in this country that are watching this show and trolling the female housemates...over a 100%
80% are broke ass
80% are rude and disrespectful
60% no sabi book...dem be strong olodo
70% are either bleaching or deceiving themselves that it's a whitening product they're using.
30% genuinely loves their fellow female friends like they claim...forget about all those my bestie BS you see dem post everyday on our media.
90% has gossiped and talked bad about at least a friend of theirs to another person.
75% are runs girls one way or the other..even if they don't admit it.
P.S : if your body count is above 5 and you're not or were never married..you have no right to call any woman a hoe / prostitute..cos you guys are all on the same whatsapp group.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:

Brother, Sirdee is the biggest ass licker I've seen on BBNaija.

Sirdee didn't have the balls to stand Tacha. It wasn't a strategy he is just a weak man, same as every other man in that house besides Frodd. Frodd is the only one to stand Tacha and I respect him for that; the only problem is that Frodd's balls disappears whenever it has to do with Esther

See, I love Tacha to death, but certain times she overreacts and Sirdee never corrected her during these times. If I was in that house, Tacha for done collect slap, I swear. Did you see her when she was saying: "You knock on the door, you knock on the door" like 20 times straight? grin Such kind of childish behavior needs to be corrected with slaps or at least harsh criticism, which she never received from the likes of Sirdee who don't have balls.

I understand Tacha as well, but I'll never make excuses for her excesses. She has anger issues, she is insecure, she's very defensive and this makes her behave in ways that aren't appropriate. And trust me, for someone like Tacha, she can only respect people that correct her with force. I can bet her boyfriend beats the hell out of her when she misbehaves.

When you want to be unbiased, you drop the cold hard truth.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Vyolet:

It's your opinion yeah, but SirDee would most likely give the larger percentage to Diane, he connects more with Diane, he will surely give some to Tacha.

Let's bet then. If he doesn't give Tacha the highest percentage of his coins, I'll deactivate this account. If the opposite is the case, you'll deactivate yours.

If Tacha gets the lower percentage, I'll slit my palm with a
Knife and post the picture here, while you'll do the same if
the opposite is the case.

Deal? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by binary007: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
hazzard:
Trust me if we should conduct a research about the ladies in this country that are watching this show and trolling the female housemates...over a 100%
80% are broke ass
80% are rude and disrespectful
60% no sabi book...dem be strong olodo
70% are either bleaching or deceiving themselves that it's a whitening product they're using.
30% genuinely loves their fellow female friends like they claim...forget about all those my bestie BS you see dem post everyday on our media.
90% has gossiped and talked bad about at least a friend of theirs to another person.
75% are runs girls one way or the other..even if they don't admit it.

To your last line.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Beorn1:

You sound so tensed today, with an awkward vibe, talk to papi. What's wrong? cheesy

You want me to talk to papi and you're laughing? You are mocking me! Seyi has influenced you. :-( :-(
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:

Let's bet then. If he doesn't give Tacha the highest percentage of his coins, I'll deactivate this account. If the opposite is the case, you'll deactivate yours.

Or

If Tacha gets the lower percentage, I'll slit my palm with a Knife and post the picture here, while you'll do the same if the opposite is the case.

Deal? cheesy cheesy

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
LOL. Biggie and Frodd's DSs are fun to watch. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackhawk01:

You want me to talk to papi and you're laughing? You are mocking me! Seyi has influenced you. :-( :-(

You've lost me, boo. Okay, my sober face. cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
akthedream2019:

MONEY NA MONEY.

It's actually less. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Beorn1:
Elo is telling Cindy and Venita that he knows he will be eliminated. Cindy asks him why he'd say that, he said it's because the line-up he's up with is short. That the last time he was up, it was with 9 people so he was optimistic. Venita said last week they were 5 people who she was up with. Elo said its okay, that he has made peace with with his impending exist.
Good riddance to him. After Jackye’s eviction this is another one I will enjoy watching. I wish Jackye could come back again only to get evicted one hour later.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
binary007:

To your last line.
You could've choose to be among the 25% but no..you decided to let your guilty conscience rat you out on this one...you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Beorn1:
The coin pain frodd oh...chai grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
AceOfRed:

This one isn't normal at all, probably psychotic and suicidal. No wonder.

Obviously I was just kidding. cheesy cheesy

Plus I said palms not wrist. Wounds on the palms heal very fast.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Beorn1:

Bros, abeg you fit update the HMs DS? Thanks man.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Venita looking breathtaking. My oyibo pepper kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:

Obviously I was just kidding. cheesy cheesy

I'll edit my comment.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
Richardonald:
Frodd champions league material lining up with Europa league materialsgrin

He got qualification to champions league recently.
But it's quite unfortunate for him, the people already playing in champions league have made name for themselves and currently too strong for him.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by binary007: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
hazzard:

You could've choose to be among the 25% but no..you decided to let your guilty conscience rat you out on this one...you should be ashamed of yourself.

Oga swerve and pose with your "L" in peace.
A quick check on my profile would have made you known that I'm a guy, but no. You just spill rubbish outta your mouth without thinking.
Same as your first post.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Beorn1:

You've lost me, boo. Okay, my sober face. cry cry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was just being dramatic. tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (4842) (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) (4848) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.