Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,472 members, 7,861,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5020000 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) (4848) (4849) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:

Brother, Sirdee is the biggest ass licker I've seen on BBNaija.

Sirdee didn't have the balls to stand Tacha. It wasn't a strategy he is just a weak man, same as every other man in that house besides Frodd. Frodd is the only one to stand Tacha and I respect him for that; the only problem is that Frodd's balls disappears whenever it has to do with Esther

See, I love Tacha to death, but certain times she overreacts and Sirdee never corrected her during these times. If I was in that house, Tacha for done collect slap, I swear. Did you see her when she was saying: "You knock on the door, you knock on the door" like 20 times straight? grin Such kind of childish behavior needs to be corrected with slaps or at least harsh criticism, which she never received from the likes of Sirdee who don't have balls.

I understand Tacha as well, but I'll never make excuses for her excesses. She has anger issues, she is insecure, she's very defensive and this makes her behave in ways that aren't appropriate. And trust me, for someone like Tacha, she can only respect people that correct her with force. I can bet her boyfriend beats the hell out of her when she misbehaves.

Nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:

Sirdee didn't have the balls to stand Tacha. It wasn't a strategy he is just a weak man, same as every other man in that house besides Frodd. Frodd is the only one to stand Tacha and I respect him for that; the only problem is that Frodd's balls disappears whenever it has to do with Esther

See, I love Tacha to death, but certain times she overreacts and Sirdee never corrected her during these times. If I was in that house, Tacha for done collect slap, I swear. Did you see her when she was saying: "You knock on the door, you knock on the door" like 20 times straight? grin Such kind of childish behavior needs to be corrected with slaps or at least harsh criticism, which she never received from the likes of Sirdee who don't have balls.

I understand Tacha as well, but I'll never make excuses for her excesses. She has anger issues, she is insecure, she's very defensive and this makes her behave in ways that aren't appropriate. And trust me, for someone like Tacha, she can only respect people that correct her with force. I can bet her boyfriend beats the hell out of her when she misbehaves.

You cannot love Tacha and throw her under the bus like this.Hype your favourite housemate and leave her for us,we like her like that!
Stop deceiving yourself.
You are a fake Titan!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:

It's actually less. grin
OH OK.. BUT DONT BET WITH IT.. REMEMBER, DIANE IS CLOSE TO SIR-DEE (KADUNA LEVEL) AND SAVED HIM WITH HER VETO POWER.

COMMON SENSE SAYS DIANE SHOULD GET MORE COINS FROM HIM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
AceOfRed:

Bros, abeg you fit update the HMs DS? Thanks man.

Bro, I'm ironing and watching. I can't promise you I will update them, but let me see if I can help.

Venita is on now. I didn't focus on time so I'll see if I can start from the next HM.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sweetpink:

Seyi summarised Tacha,yen yen yen!
She walked out on him and made a fool out of him that he couldn't sleep all through the night!
I am done with you too!

She walked out on him

Cos he told her the pure undiluted truth

And your trash had to run and sleep

Rewind and watch what seyi said

Did he tell any lie??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sweetpink:

You cannot love Tacha and throw her under the bus like this.Hype your favourite housemate and leave her for us,we like her like that!
Stop deceiving yourself.
You are a fake Titan!

Are you new on this street

Xx and chibabe are the only tacha fans I see here

Not the fake ones that appear after the chapter is closed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:
Let's bet then. If he doesn't give Tacha the highest percentage of his coins, I'll deactivate this account. If the opposite is the case, you'll deactivate yours.

Or

If Tacha gets the lower percentage, I'll slit my palm with a Knife and post the picture here, while you'll do the same if the opposite is the case.

Deal?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Beorn1:

Bro, I'm ironing and watching. I can't promise you I will update them, but let me see if I can help.

Venita is on now. I didn't focus on time so I'll see if I can start from the next HM.
YOU BETTER DROP UPDATES... ELSE, WHEN NEXT FRODD IS UP FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION AND YOU CRY AND BEG FOR VOTES LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO, WE WONT ANSWER YOU..

BE GUIDED.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:

Let's bet then. If he doesn't give Tacha the highest percentage of his coins, I'll deactivate this account. If the opposite is the case, you'll deactivate yours.

If Tacha gets the lower percentage, I'll slit my palm with a
Knife and post the picture here, while you'll do the same if
the opposite is the case.

Deal? cheesy cheesy
You will need a psychological evaluation after the show. shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
akthedream2019:

YOU BETTER DROP UPDATES... ELSE, WHEN NEXT FRODD IS UP FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION AND YOU CRY AND BEG FOR VOTES LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO, WE WONT ANSWER YOU..

BE GUIDED.
I can't with you grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by errolvladt: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
How much is it to buy immunity and how much actually does Dianne have?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Beorn1:

Neat guy cheesy

Why is it that anytime one bumps into men in the shower they only cover their dicks grin

Does it mean men don't consider other parts of their bodies as nude ?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
XXML33:

SEE,WE ALL KNOW THESE EVEN MEMBERS OF TEAM TACHA,THAT WONT WANT THEIR DAUGHTERS,WIVES OR SISTER TO BE LIKE TACHA ,ARE ALSO AWARE....
THEY JUST CANT SAY OR ADMIT IT DUE TO SHAME.

AF FOR YOU, YOU MIGHT COME HERE TOMORROW TO BLAME THIS POST OF YOURS OJ ALCOHOL OR BET WITH A FRIEND LIKE YOU DID THE OTHER DAY.

BRO... WHICH ONE YOU DEY?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eleshin(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Omashola na weyrey aswear. He just called Khafi 2faced. Same Omashola that was advising her last night.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Omashola Don kill me o grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eleshin(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
I'm rolling on the floor aswear.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Omashola praising Mike .

My ship . cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eleshin(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
That boy no fit change - Omashola on Frodd

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Wetin frodd do omashola sef? ontop say he put Mercy up ...or Venita matter,....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergieboy: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Omoshola don finish frood for DS grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
Threebear:

Neat guy cheesy

Why is it that anytime one bumps into men in the shower they only cover their dicks grin

Does it mean men don't consider other parts of their bodies as nude ?

angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lauryn41:

Are you new on this street

Xx and chibabe are the only tacha fans I see here

Not the fake ones that appear after the chapter is closed

Steph is not a Tacha fam. She is simply a bitter and hateful granny looking for where to pour the frustrations of her life's failings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Omashola is a fVcking retardd

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eleshin(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
I swear I dey roll on the floor. He's calling Diane Daniel, Biggie had to correct him after 10 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Factoryfitted: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Omashola playing the tribe card. issorai. Not in your best interests bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Threebear:
Everything that happened last night *

( It begins )

Mercy and Diane chatting after the party .
She tells Diane that she hopes the viewers are not being fooled because of Khafi's goodie two shoes .
Diane says she hopes and prays that anyone who will the money ,will be someone that has been sincere .
Mercy calls khafi a low budget Tacha .
She says khafi is trying to go from a wall gecko to an agama lizard .
That khafi is a sweet girl - the false bravado and recent belicose, belligerent and quarrelous attitude is doing her no good .
Mercy said Gedoni told her how manipulative khafi is .
Diane reiterates that Sunday will tell .
She talks about Khafi being on a winning streak lately and how the audience might love that part of her.
Mercy talks about Khafi hoarding drinks even though she doesn't take alcohols .
Fraud comes into the HOH room and mercy invites him to stay.
She deliberately questions fraud about hassmates grin
who didn't have any drink at the party , fraud fails to mention khafi and Mercy brings her up , fraud admits that khafi truly doesn't drink .But she hoards drinks she later trades for betnaija coins.

Mercy vs Venita .

Mercy confronts Venita about everything she's said about her .
According to Mercy ,Venita told khafi who told Mercy that it was mercy that recommended the punishment biggie gave to the legends .
Venita denies this and tells Mercy that she only said that biggie might have sought the opinion of her and Ike since they were HOH .
That she never blatantly suggested it.
A mild playful tussle ensues between them as Venita to pin Mercy on the bed .
Omashola wearing only a bathrobe and a skimpy brief uses his half erect penis to start dry humping Venita from behind .
Venita shoves him off and he comes back a second time , she shoves him harder this time which leaves him wincing and touching himself inappropriately .

( Crashed ship ?)

Tacha and Seyi has a conversation .
Seyi brings up Tacha's bad attitude and how disrespectful she's been to him and many people .
Tacha doesn't let him get a one in and shouts him down .
Seyi asks Tacha how she's comfortable watching a 29 year old ( khafi) licking her ass .
Tacha screams she doesn't care .
Seyi asks Tacha if her recent attitude was birthed by the fact that he swapped himself for her friend - khafi , Tacha says khafi is not her friend , that the fact she talks to people doesn't make them her friends .
That people should stop throwing her together with every single person she's friendly with.
Seyi accuses her of feeling she's above everyone else , Tacha boldly says she is , that no one here is on her level.
Seyi tells her that she might have a pretty face and a sexy bangable body but she's no shit .
That before she can say she's above everyone she needs to bring her brain up to speed.
After more heated exchange , Tacha walks out on Seyi who insults her as she exits.

( Frodd vs khafi )
Khafi , Mike and Cindy are sitting in the garden when fraud comes to meet her .
Fraud accuses Khafi of being two faced .
He brings out many of Khafi's transgressions including the innoson motor competition where everyone agreed to let the car go but khafi kept holding on .
Khafi flies up and challenges fraud.
She asks him if this was about the car she won , fraud tells her it's not only about the car but everything that has been happened thus far .
Cindy tries to defend khafi but her voice barely registers an impact amidst the on going foofaraw and hullabaloo.
Fraud and Khafi go at each other for a few more minutes before fraud exits.

Omashola and Khafi -
Omashola advises khafi to always mind her business .
She tells her that a lot of the housemates have a problem with Tacha too but none will dare confront her directly because they know she'll shut them down .
Omashola tell khafi that the only people he rates in that house are Mike and Ike , that he should be like him and only focus on herself or her friends .
He brings up Venita and mentions how manipulative she is and how he doesn't rate her at all .
Omashola's advice later veers towards mundane as he keeps taking for several minutes .

Seyi and Elozonam -

Seyi tells Elo that his girlfriend is 26 but she's never walked out on him.
The two of them discuss Tacha and how nasty her attitude is.
Seyi calls Tacha a puta ( a bitch / female dog ) in Spanish grin.
Elo brings up what Tacha told Ebuka about him and how she addressed him as everyone else .
They shred Tacha some more before the camera departs.

Other extraneous things that happened :

Ike and mercy fight for her undies .

Elo accuses Venita of being manipulative and conniving.

Elo and Ike discuss nominations .

Elo says Diane told him not to trust anyone in the house grin

Venita defends Tacha asking Seyi to save Tacha from herself .

Mike mimicks Tacha's step grin

That's all folks ,ignore all typos .

This is a true version of what happened last night!!

Mike wasn't involved in any of the drama hence ur lack of bias! Nice one The bear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
AceOfRed:

Steph is not a Tacha fam. She is simply a bitter and hateful granny looking for where to pour the frustrations of her life's failings.

Okay

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Omashola and Daniel grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
In other words, Omashola is trying to let us know part of the aim of this show is defeated. How can a nigga make so much enemies in 2 months. Damn!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
akthedream2019:

I WILL PEPPER THAT YOUR DRY WRINKLED YANSH TILL YOU GATHER SENSE..

YOU WILL CRY MORE THAN YHE COMBINATION OF FRAUD AND KHAFY.

APART FROM MONITORING ME UPANDAN LIKE A HEADLESS AND HORNNY CHIMPANZEE,..ALL YOU DO HERE IS TO BEG ENIKENI FOR VOTES AND WRITING SENSELESS EPISTLES TO THANK THEM AFTER HE SURVIVES.

I WONT LET A MINION LIKE YOU PUSH ME INTO GETTING A BAN.. I AM. RESERVING THIS ACCOUNT FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS OF THE SHOW.. BY THEN, YOU AND THATIGBOMAN WILL BE DRINKING BEER WITH FRODD IN ONITCHA.

CONTINUE MONITORING ME SINCE THAT IS WHAT GIVES YOU JOY MISS ATTENTION SEEKING LONELY.. grin

I WILL INSERT PEPPER INSIDE THAT YOUR FLAT YANSH.. LOL
if na joke, stop am forthwith. Me and which hopeless nonentity fraud?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mistyebby(f): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Omashola say he no go call Tacha because he know say she no go answer cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) (4848) (4849) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.