Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,188 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5017756 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5154) (5155) (5156) (5157) (5158) (5159) (5160) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 13, 2019
akthedream2019:

THIS ONE NA FOR TACHA...

Tacha's case is different except you started watching the show half way.

Tacha specifically told hms not to cheer her for anything and she doesn't too.

It's no out of bitterness kapish? It's her set down rule.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:10am On Sep 13, 2019
XXML33:

Tacha has been up with Mercy twice. The first time they were up together, Mercy only topped Tacha with just 0.5%. That's very low given that Mercy received a lot of pity votes due to being replaced by Frodd and she also received a lot of votes from Mike and Ike supporters. The second time they were up, the results weren't revealed.

You Mercy fans should actually be worried given how stronger Tacha is becoming. With Khafi coming home on Sunday, Tacha's fan base is going to multiply. All Mercy's allies are still in the house, while you guys are voting out Tacha's allies. I pity una. If what I'm hearing is true and Biggie will extend the finalists to 6 or 7, Tacha's victory in the final may just be as flawless as Miracle's.

I Agree with you. If Khafi leaves on Sunday, all Tacha's allies are out of the house and voting her in the finals. If Biggie makes it a top 7, with Ike, Mercy, Mike and Seyi reaching the final, Tacha has won.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 13, 2019
DrakeBlend:

The 'mighty' threebear resorting to IFs shocked
This Tacha wind is strong grin grin grin

They doubted Tacha's till day 99 talk, later they became believers.
Guess they have started believing she'll win the 60m
That's why the IFs has started coming..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Blainz:

From reliable source, MunchIT alone gave them 30m as one of the co-sponsors

Do the maths with others

And that is MunchIT alone. And there are others as well.

Now, all the housemates have won at least 200,000 naira if I am not mistaken. The only losers so far are the voters. At the end of the show, every housemate would have a platform upon which to push themselves far. The winner gets the lion's share, and everyone is happy. The voters whose favorite won are happy. Very soon, everyone moves on. Only the voter has nothing to show for everything. Even bragging rights would vanish into thin air in a matter of days.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 12:12am On Sep 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

That was why I wrote that at the end of the day, the voters are the biggest losers.

You are thinking about the present, I am thinking about the future.

Where is Efe in the hearts of his fans today? How many of them still feel as strongly for him as they felt some 2 years ago?

well last last na love be the ginger, girls dey love guys when they break their hearts later

if dany was a contestant

i would sell every single organ in my body to keep her on the show

man like me cried when they killed her, guy dont underate love in the present ooooo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 13, 2019
AceOfRed:

What type of goal are you referring to?

Goal of sucking up to a Filipino menopausal granny?

Goal of escaping to SOUTH Africa to lead a refugee life?

Goal of faking a bank account balance?

Goal of posing in front of a car that isn't yours and passing it off as yours?

Which of the goals are you referring to?

You are a very wicked somebody! Haba shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:12am On Sep 13, 2019
scondy:

I hear u......so they contributed the 800k....some of u then bought recharge cards, sim cards and refreshments.....then sat down ......started registering different numbers....getting OTP.....voting online....also sending sms worth almost 750k, assuming 50k was for refreshments......

That will surely take almost a full day....if not 2 or 3.....haba.....even if u a r student ....there are more lucrative ways to spend ur time....

See ehn..... i am dishing out advice to people taking the show too seriously and not knowing where to draw the line.....majority fit be youths....spend ur time wisely while still young....

I ve always been an addict but the show is a stress relief from my hectic schedule...so bantering online is a form of cruise to 'de-stress'.....but the way some people go about it .....u ll know its become a full time job for them....problem don dey be that....

so tey....them go go airport go welcome housemates sef......looooooool....no be small thing o....
Not only are we going to welcome Mike at the airport , we are going to throw him a huge party .
Even Perri is coming down to Nigeria . grin

None of us is hungry , we are all hard-working men and women earning a living rightfully and not skullduggerous .

A lot of people that showed up to vote today came in their Benze.

These people are loaded to the brim cheesy

The fact they took out time from their hectic schedules to participate doesn't mean you're spending your time more wisely than they're. grin

And nope , voting doesn't take a day .

Sims are registered during voting free weeks .

800k ( assuming it was all spent on recharge cards ) is about 267 phones ( approximately) if everyone gets 3k that makes hundred votes per device .

Now do the maths , how is it going to take two days ?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 13, 2019
Most of these people quoting me aren't very smart. I'm not even talking as a Tacha supporter, I talking objectively, but you guys will always take everything as a team vs team issue.

Put Tacha, Mercy, Ike and Mike up for eviction and Tacha will top the charts. Why? Because Mercy won't get any extra votes from Team Mike and Team Ike, while Tacha will get extra votes from her allies that have been evicted.

All Mercy's core allies are still in the house, while you guys are kicking off Tacha's allies, hence strengtening a team that's already strong on it's own. This isn't quantum physics, this is common sense, but of course my post will be quoted with shallow one line replies which will be immediately garnished with likes.

SMH.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:13am On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
XXML33:

Tacha has been up with Mercy twice. The first time they were up together, Mercy only topped Tacha with just 0.5%. That's very low given that Mercy received a lot of pity votes due to being replaced by Frodd and she also received a lot of votes from Mike and Ike supporters. The second time they were up, the results weren't revealed.[/s]

[s] You Mercy fans should actually be worried given how stronger Tacha is becoming. With Khafi coming home on Sunday, Tacha's fan base is going to multiply. All Mercy's allies are still in the house, while you guys are voting out Tacha's allies. I pity una. If what I'm hearing is true and Biggie will extend the finalists to 6 or 7, Tacha's victory in the final may just be as flawless as Miracle's.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 12:14am On Sep 13, 2019
NativeDoctor1:
[/s]

We don't brag with numbers. Hate motivates us to vote and get the numbers. We don't do it for bragging rights but to shame the haters.

smh the below is u doing what? if tacha was having 12% to 9% would u be saying the below

u have just 15 comments and u get mind enter my mentions dey talk nonsense, nativedoctor wen no get package
NativeDoctor1:

They doubted Tacha's till day 99 talk, later they became believers.
Guess they have started believing she'll win the 60m
That's why the IFs has started coming..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:15am On Sep 13, 2019
AceOfRed:

[img]https://media./images/5436aacf79b74f2c0a74fbaeca06c9e5/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 12:15am On Sep 13, 2019
AceOfRed:

if this didnt get me offended last week

is it today that it would work?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 12:15am On Sep 13, 2019
scondy:

I hear u......so they contributed the 800k....some of u then bought recharge cards, sim cards and refreshments.....then sat down ......started registering different numbers....getting OTP.....voting online....also sending sms worth almost 750k, assuming 50k was for refreshments......

That will surely take almost a full day....if not 2 or 3.....haba.....even if u a r student ....there are more lucrative ways to spend ur time....

See ehn..... i am dishing out advice to people taking the show too seriously and not knowing where to draw the line.....majority fit be youths....spend ur time wisely while still young....

I ve always been an addict but the show is a stress relief from my hectic schedule...so bantering online is a form of cruise to 'de-stress'.....but the way some people go about it .....u ll know its become a full time job for them....problem don dey be that....

so tey....them go go airport go welcome housemates sef......looooooool....no be small thing o....
I agree with u. Atimes lack of mentions. I know akthedream always does it for attention
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:16am On Sep 13, 2019
Blainz:

Tacha's case is different except you started watching the show half way.

Tacha specifically told hms not to cheer her for anything and she doesn't too.

It's no out of bitterness kapish? It's her set down rule.
cheesy

It is very easy for u guys to shift goal post, so ur favorite can score from even the impossible angle.. grin

Very pathetic... Smh....double standards..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 13, 2019
Savagery

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

Now, all the housemates have won at least 200,000 naira if I am not mistaken. The only losers so far are the voters. At the end of the show, every housemate would have a platform upon which to push themselves far. The winner gets the lion's share, and everyone is happy. The voters whose favorite won are happy. Very soon, everyone moves on. Only the voter has nothing to show for everything. Even bragging rights would vanish into thin air in a matter of days.

na so but

It's the same world wide.

This type of show is not peculiar to naija.

America, Uk, China etc.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:17am On Sep 13, 2019
Love892:
I agree with u. Atimes lack of mentions. I know akthedream always does it for attention

Dem don see this one finish sef. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:19am On Sep 13, 2019
Fkhalifa:
Fvck the ice cream nigga cheesy, That night is arguably the most dramatic and highlight of this year's show..

Kudos to Ike,Seyi,Frodd,Mercy and Tacha, They made that night.

While you guys were enjoying that night, we Ikegang were in fear...... With our Lighted candles praying

You are right..... The night was lite thinking of it now

Meanwhile..... Fûck da ice cream ma niggah. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:21am On Sep 13, 2019
iamJ:
well last last na love be the ginger, girls dey love guys when they break their hearts later

if dany was a contestant

i would sell every single organ in my body to keep her on the show

man like me cried when they killed her, guy dont underate love in the present ooooo

I understand your point. But still, I had to state the reality of things.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2019
After Sunday, back to my cave . God please My M and M chocolate shouldnt be up next week. I need a break from the insults here n there on nairaland. It's getting absurd.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:23am On Sep 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

You guys keep milking this issue....smh

Do you know if everyone reason like this, Nobody will be on Nairaland... Let me ask how much have u made from nairaland, since u registered?.

These are questions u will ask your self if truly u want to be constructive with criticism.

Joy, fun and happiness comes in different ways.. In addition to relief from stress. Nothing is given free even in Freetown.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:23am On Sep 13, 2019
Blainz:

na so but

It's the same world wide.

This type of show is not peculiar to naija.

America, Uk, China etc.

Yes, bro. But the reality is that the voters are the biggest losers even in Big Brother America. That is the reality.

I am not trying to take anything away from the show. It is after all some people's hustle. And it is not like it is an illegal hustle.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 12:23am On Sep 13, 2019
Ike Frodd Tacha.......awwwwwwwwww... Lovely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 12:27am On Sep 13, 2019
Ike obviously talking about Mercy..... That he wants to focus on himself and leave Mercy.

He is talking to Tacha and Frodd who insists that they don't want to come up for highlights. Tacha said she had advised him about that before and she is always there to listen and not contribute.

Ike says if Mercy takes her bags and go, he will find another her in a minute.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor06: 12:27am On Sep 13, 2019
XXML33:
Ladies and gentlemen our friend CaptainMeks aka Tetehjewels just made the biggest error in his lying career.

Zoroaster quoted Tetehjewels. Normally CaptainMeks would log into his Tetehjewels account and respond but he forgot and responded with his CaptainMeks account.
He later realized it and deleted the comment, but I had already taken a screenshot. grin

Below is proof. cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:29am On Sep 13, 2019
Munzy14:

You guys keep milking this issue....smh

Do you know if everyone reason like this, Nobody will be on Nairaland... Let me ask how much have u made from nairaland, since u registered?.

These are questions u will ask your self if truly u want to be constructive with criticism.

Joy, fun and happiness comes in different ways.. In addition to relief from stress. Nothing is given free even in Freetown.

Why are you misunderstanding a simple matter?

Does your post refute my claim that the voters are the biggest losers? Does it?

I am not against this show. I have been hustling votes for Seyi all afternoon. But it doesn't mean I am incapable of seeing the reality of things. At first, it was when Jackye's boyfriend said he spent over a million naira on votes, and then today when Three.bear mentioned 800k. All these things got me thinking.

I began to wonder about things like profits and operating costs, and how sponsorship and adverts would be enough to sufficiently cover operating costs. And how, at the end of the day, everyone, including every housemate, smiles to the bank, while only the voters go home empty-handed.

It is just me reflecting on things. I am not condemning.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ShitStain(m): 12:30am On Sep 13, 2019
AceOfRed:

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Threebear:
If Mike can manage not to be up from now till the last week , he'll win the show.

Especially if Tacha keeps coming up every week .

Rooting for him or Ike to win a veto .

Mr. Ifs

The game ended today. This week is final before final. 'if' Mike cannot top Tacha this week he should forget it, he should go and queue behind Mercy. This is a critical week and Topping explains so much.

There's no voting next week meaning there's only one week of voting left before finale.

That week, about 3hms will leave and there would be a final 7.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 12:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Ike is livid with Mercy and say he has been pretending on been the bigger person. That he is been sold a dummy for two months and had no rship ish in his mind. That he doesn't believe in love but money. That putting fate in other people is f^cked up..and he has let this thing get to him for two months.
Fool me once, shame on me
Fool me again, doesn't happen....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 12:31am On Sep 13, 2019
It's time Ike and Mercy break up for real, Ike complaining about Mercy to Frodd and Tacha...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:32am On Sep 13, 2019
Lauryn41:
Where are my guys oooo

Drakeblend aka Deeblend

And Munzy14 aka Sir Munzy

I want to fight oooo

I'm bored to death

And the peacefulness and diplomacy on this thread is giving me s migraine
cheesy

This fight weh u want.......

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5154) (5155) (5156) (5157) (5158) (5159) (5160) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.