Stats: 3,158,011 members, 7,835,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4983709 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5157) (5158) (5159) (5160) (5161) (5162) (5163) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:05am On Sep 13, 2019
fergie001:

Your last two lines......first-hand experience I gat on da grin

That's why he said he wants to be doing the shakara nowwww

Ike's major problem now is conji... lol

Mercy don tease gangster comot from my guy body, wetin remain now na lover boy...... smart boy...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:06am On Sep 13, 2019
Xfactor06:
Why not just port to Mercy fully and stop all this hide and seek bro. It's not that serious. We won't beat you. smiley

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 13, 2019
Love892:
How many will leave this week?

I think one

So we can have final10 hms

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 1:06am On Sep 13, 2019
Agbgift:

Ebuka better sink the ship on Sunday. The Ships in that house are all fake ships.
You said it all.... grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 1:06am On Sep 13, 2019
Munzy14:

I tire for that my boy.... las las relationship is not for everyone....

Imagine him saying Mercy wants him out, d same girl that sacrificed immunity for him. same girl that is always saying she wants them to stand together on d final day as power couple. i'm vexed.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 1:06am On Sep 13, 2019
Geezeem:

For some people here.... This isn't for fun, it's business lipsrsealed
true..as far as my account isnt increasing sm out.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 1:07am On Sep 13, 2019
Munzy14:

Ike's major problem now is conji... lol

Mercy don tease gangster comot from my guy body, wetin remain now na lover boy...... smart boy...
Mercy should give him nah....even if its the tip shocked shocked

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:08am On Sep 13, 2019
akthedream2019:
BECAUSE I LOVE MY LIFE AND HEALTH,.. THERE ARE SOME TYPE OF GIRLS I CAN NEVER DATE OR MARRY,.

I WILL NAME SOME BBN SEASON 4 FEMALE HOUSEMATES AS EXAMPLES:
1...TACHA
2...MERCY
3...KHAFY..
4...ESTHER..
5....ISILOMO
6..THELMA

I PREFER THE FOLLOWING LOCAL OR NOT.. BEAUTIFUL OR NOT:

1..KIMOPRAH
2..DIANE
3..CINDY
4...ELLAH

I DONT KNOW WHERE TO PLACE THE FOLLOWING :

1..JACKYE
2...ENKAY
3..AVALA (DONT REALLY KNOW ABOUT HER ASIDE BEING BEAUTIFUL)
4.. VENITA

I LOVE MY LIFE...

we agree on a lot of things... like this one.

I ones said I don't find tacha or Mercy attractive.. cheesy

Diane is the only lady I fancy in that house.

U even add kim Oprah... smh so u too like good things like this..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 13, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 13, 2019
hazzard:
Ike to tacha: watching u today makes me keep wondering y do I have to be whom am not, trying to be the good guy.
Ike: someone trying to control me who r u r u the president's daughter? Lol.
Nigga is about to switch to his default mode cool cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:10am On Sep 13, 2019
Threebear:
Scondy : 800k was a contribution from many people .

Some people probably contributed 3k or less

One person here said it best - 100k might be what someone spends drinking while it could be another person's networth .

If people pay 1.5 million to have a VIP seat at an AY show , I don't see anything wrong with one spending money to keep a housemate that entertains them .

The fact they're willing to spend that much ,doesn't make you ( spending way less ) smarter .

Different strokes for different folks .

I'm certain there is a place you're wasting your money too that some other person might find ridiculous .

Except that this Mike they contributed 800k for is a furniture lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 13, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Ike is very entertaining to watch, however he did a great disservice to himself by playing the "Diane" kind of game when it comes to nominations...whew!!!

Exactly, he did himself a lot of disservice by being the inhouse nice guy. I wonder how mercy is culpable in all of this. Of you've lost interest, feel free to walk away.

For the first time threbear was right when he said that Ike succeeded in playing the HMs, but failed to play the viewers. It is the viewers that matter the most.

Take Frodd for example, the HMs all hate him, but same can't be said of the viewers. Ike's situation is the direct opposite of Frodd's.

Believe me, if Ike and Frodd were to be up for eviction a lone without support from the neutrals, Frodd will comfortably dust him.

He shouldn't blame anyone, he played himself.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 1:12am On Sep 13, 2019
AceOfRed:
I also feel that Ike's plan was to smash Mercy and then flip the script on her. That way he will have rhe power. But Mercy ran him street psychologically.
hahaha. my girl knows what she is doing

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 1:13am On Sep 13, 2019
fergie001:
Ike obviously talking about Mercy..... That he wants to focus on himself and leave Mercy.

He is talking to Tacha and Frodd who insists that they don't want to come up for highlights. Tacha said she had advised him about that before and she is always there to listen and not contribute.

Ike says if Mercy takes her bags and go, he will find another her in a minute.
Chai, Ike
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 1:14am On Sep 13, 2019
Immediately Ebuka says ..

Two ppl are leaving today. Ppl will die on Sunday.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:14am On Sep 13, 2019
fitzmayowa:

They can compete for the prize without throwing each other under the bus, as it is now a lot of their fans take what they say to/about each other serious...

This is season alliance is what will probably deliver the prize to the eventual winner, should either of them get evicted then their fans won't vote for the remaining pair in the house because of what has been said to/about each other to each other...Whew!!!
For the fact they are desperate, expect under the bus cases...

Worst is, they both have a away of outsmarting ebuka on Sundays. Just like they did last week.

That table can only shake if clips are played, yet they will still find a way to fix themselves.. As far as he couldn't break away after the failure rants.. I doubt if he will.. Mercy's Woman power is top notch..

Even biggie wow for her case.. The way she used it to get Ike return some of those Esther's coin.. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:14am On Sep 13, 2019
Ike has absolutely no loyalty to anyone . grin grin

Now trashing Mike his supposed friend . grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 1:15am On Sep 13, 2019
fergie001:
Ike said he is been cheated by been the bigger person....

That he doesn't know how Tacha is been focused, urging Tacha to tell him how she does it...

That he is wondering how he came into the house to do exactly what he was told not to do....compromising for mercy and all that.....falling in love and all that...
That he always want to leave the relationship, but he is been advised to continue.

Tacha asks him who is telling him that....he says khafi and Mike
Ike talking to Tacha about this? Ike dey fall my hand sha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ujay01: 1:16am On Sep 13, 2019
Beorn1:
Listening to Ike, I feel that the dude maybe ruined his game with the relationship he fell into.

Ike would've been the total package. He'd have been the controversial bad boy to set the house on fire and have ladies like Kim and Ellah fighting over each him. Ike would've been the playboy the season lacked, but Mercy managed to tame him. A love he's now regretting. I don't know the intricacies of their relationship but I feel Ike would've been better off without being in a relationship.

The strikes too also terribly calmed him down. Kudos to him for still showing his potentials.

I agree with you totally. Mercy seems to be benefitting more from their "situationship". However, Ike needs to grow balls and cut off from her if he feels its not beneficial to him rather than gossiping about her with other housemates.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:19am On Sep 13, 2019
sanusi44z:
Ike talking to Tacha about this? Ike dey fall my hand sha

Do not make a single conclusion from what you are reading because you are not watching lipsrsealed
I am
That is, if you care about Ike and what’s really happening
Actually get to a TV now

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ujay01: 1:21am On Sep 13, 2019
I really wish Ebuka would ask Ike questions about this conversation he's having with Tacha and Frodd. It will be interesting to watch.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fyneguy: 1:21am On Sep 13, 2019
Threebear:

Did you miss " part-time "
You were never truly gone because you kept popping in.
Because you lack self control , you can't help yourself which is sad grin

Miracle won 25 million, he's now in a flight school in USA
He also got 30 million from Rochas Okorocha .

TBoss just had a child for one the richest men in Nigeria.

They're both doing very fine and so will Mike .

The fact that they're not on TV dancing in a low budget Delta soap advert doesn't mean they're not doing well .

I have a friend who works at heritage Bank that told me in confidence that CeeC is not even among the top five depositor in their bank among the ex housemates .

Appearing on TV is not success but I see why you don't know it .

No matter how you want to erase it .

You can't erase the fact Miracle won .

You can't erase the fact that TBoss will always be considered way classier than your mad dog .

You can't erase the fact that Ike is not winning BBN 2019 .

And most especially you can't erase the fact that your departure and return were both super flops .

Do yourself and Ike you claim to support some good and fade into oblivion again .

lol So Ceec main account must be in Heritage Bank? commonsense please.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 1:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Eeghe:

Do not make a single conclusion from what you are reading because you are not watching lipsrsealed
I am
That is, if you care about Ike and what’s really happening
Actually get to a TV now
My Tv is On, not just watching BBN, watching Dr. Pol on Nat Geo Wild and listening to audio music with speakers.

I'd prefer to read the comments on here cuz i may get bored with their conversation.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:23am On Sep 13, 2019
Beorn1:
Listening to Ike, I feel that the dude maybe ruined his game with the relationship he fell into.

Ike would've been the total package. He'd have been the controversial bad boy to set the house on fire and have ladies like Kim and Ellah fighting over each him. Ike would've been the playboy the season lacked, but Mercy managed to tame him. A love he's now regretting. I don't know the intricacies of their relationship but I feel Ike would've been better off without being in a relationship.

The strikes too also terribly calmed him down. Kudos to him for still showing his potentials.
I am ok, he didn't progress with that playboy script.. if not he would av been watching from home by now.

That script is for BBA and not BBn.

Nigerians are extremist when it comes being judges.
Association of single ladies that have suffered heartbreak will be on his case..

Even the righteous fellowship sisters would even use their one month salary to vote him out.. grin

Gedoni that tried to play with venita, was immediately tagged bad man, he doesn't deserve khafi and was allocated 3%....grin.

My only advise for Ike is, he should use his head.. If a woman said no, she should be accorded that respect. don't go castigating her to her enemies..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:23am On Sep 13, 2019
I am dancing now
Cos Frodd and Ike and Tacha now know the truth that I have known since undecided
If you are missing tonight? You have missed BB this season
My Icons gave me BB life
Even though I know I will still see the “no love” again
But at least I would know that the people who matter know the truth
My Iconic trio

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:25am On Sep 13, 2019
All the Ninas of every season have this habit of throwing their partners under the bus .

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kodded(m): 1:26am On Sep 13, 2019
anybody that associate his or her self with tasha always end up losing fans, from sir dee to seyi to khafi and now my beloved ike

this tacha girl must be something else spiritually

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by solmusdesigns: 1:26am On Sep 13, 2019

Ike is quite smart for playing the Nina script till week 11, he played it so well that he was acting jealous to isolate mercy, mercy also thought she has seen a loyal little puppy, he even forged an alliance with mike and their crew...

but for the few final days he knows he needs to infiltrate tacha's camp and sell them some alliance to stay safe... since sunday night after tachas rude remarks about seyi, Ike has been trying to seize an oppurtunity to sell an alliance to tacha's camp

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:27am On Sep 13, 2019
Xfactor06:
Why not just port to Mercy fully and stop all this hide and seek bro. It's not that serious. We won't beat you. smiley
Seems u are new here?..
Go and read my old posts, I don't even hide it.
Ike or Mercy......

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 13, 2019
sanusi44z:
My Tv is On, not just watching BBN, watching Dr. Pol on Nat Geo Wild and listening to audio music with speakers.

I'd prefer to read the comments on here cuz i may get bored with their conversation.

Liar!

Your neighbour don locked door sleep.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:28am On Sep 13, 2019
Ike gang just incase Ike is evicted next week , please help us vote Mike.

Remember , no Mike without Ike .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 1:29am On Sep 13, 2019
I tuned in now and i saw Ike talking to Mercy on her bed. Warris going on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5157) (5158) (5159) (5160) (5161) (5162) (5163) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62