Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4944784 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5173) (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Agbgift:

That Ike doesn't know how to flush the toilet. That living with him in HOH was though. She was still telling Mike before advert came in.

It is well oh lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Davvymavvy:
Khafilat Idibia has been avoiding Trasha since to avoid being nominated next week.

Should we tell her?
felt I was d only one who noticed it.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
DOptical:

That was my earlier view of Ike in the first week.

I once liked his buddy relationship with Silicone and I had preferred Silicone for him but in the end, I realised he's actually the one giving content to Silicone who's no shit without Ike.

Also realized Silicone is one hateful olosho witch. No apology about it.
Yea, we know you have a blabber leaky mouth and you talk from two sides of your mouth..

Hope you have also realized that your cheap antics born out of frustration isn't gonna remove a single fan from Mercy's Mighty fan base?
Silicone is still in the game while your bitterleaf Esther is homeville watching her. grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Dezenazil:
tongue
Kinda Girlie toowink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
Davvymavvy:
Khafilat Idibia has been avoiding Trasha since to avoid being nominated next week.

Should we tell her?

Two faced cup of khafi

She feels people are nominating her cos of tacha,

Khacha indeed tueh undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
DOptical:

And why would I start to support Frodd?

First and foremost, the main job is to have olosho Silicone eat her humble pie and to teach others who would love to embark on the same strategy of decampaigning their fellow house mates to the viewers (that's apart from the explanation I already gave as to the reason why I'm not supporting Frodd in my previous post)

Isn't it funny that for someone who liked Silicone and even wanted the best for her in the first week suddenly fell out with her? What does that tell of silicone olosho?

Funny thing is I can't have a olosho Silicone witch as a friend. Let me just stop at that.
You failed at your only main job which is to keep your Bitterleaf cat faced Esther in that house. You are nothing and you can do nothing.

Delusion of grandeur grin cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by pongwa(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Safarigirl of Delliote has already said something to that effect na.
Tacha
Mike
Seyi
Khafi

We watch lipsrsealed
not confirmed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
MissCookie:
The joke writes itself grin grin grin grin

Leave Ike and Mercy alone, you were never a fan.

Yes. Ike stole Esther's coins and I had to call him out for making Esther cry.. So what? Esther is still my fav first and foremost. It's like your brain keeps forgetting that. So why should I side with him when he stole Esther's coins and made her cry?

However, at the end of it all, Ike is still far better than olosho Silicone. Why? Ike was never Esther's friend unlike Silicone who pretended to Esther face and eventhough he stole her coins, he never constantly slandered Esther like Silicone did.

Several people have won in the house and never did Ike had so much hate for anyone of them in the house compared to your Silicone olosho witch of a fav.

Silicone olosho witch has slandered Ella, Kim, Enkay, Esther, Tacha, Venita and moved to khafi recently. She's also slandered Frodd, Omashola, Seyi, Mike and now Ike. If that's not witchcraft, what else is that?

It would have been insane to think I would keep mum on your hateful Silicone witch. Will you get off my screen?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
Na wa oh. Is there sleeping Task today?
Everybody just went to their corner and took off undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Godsfavour78: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
You guys should help me with the titje of this song I heard snippets of it somewhere its not a Nigerian song.
It starts like this.

Oya liteli
Sanga liteli
Faka faka liteli

be been searching google for hours for it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
If biggie evicts one person this week
With 10 HMs left, biggie puts everyone up for eviction

3 people to leave

Diane, Cindy and elo get ready lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
pongwa:
not confirmed
Did i say it was confirmed?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by georjay(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hallenjay:
OK, not bad... Khaffi will go and they'll evict 3 next week

what if they evict two
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Khaffi just confirmed Cindy is very neat to Omashola, and compared the room when Mercy n Ike stayed there.

Cindy said she never entered when Mercy n Ike were there.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Khafi and Omashola, we dey watch o... cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Threebear:

Sometimes you sound so intelligent other times ............

Ike gang might split their votes between Mike and Frodd.

Micy is becoming a big thing on Twitter ... team mercy will split between Mike and Diane .

Add team Seyi who would rather vote Mike than Tacha or Frodd .

Plus Mike's already strong fanbase .

However did you come to the conclusion that Mike will go home with this line up ?

What did you eat this morning ? grin

When it comes to Mike " we die here "

Forget my antics yesterday ...if Mike is up we will vote even harder than we did the last time .

Who told you we are demotivated ...

Are you us , is us you ?!

Oga go sleep .

Frodd has never beaten Mike and it will never happen .

The same khafi that crushed Frodd last week , Mike is sending her home this Sunday .

If you know you know .

It's funny how you've totally conceded to the fact that Mike is no match for Tacha. Why aren't you making comparisons between Mike and Tacha? Chai, defeat na bad thing ooo. grin

What about pity votes Frodd will receive from sensible Nigerians? Remember the last time Frodd and Mike were up Mike only topped him with 1%. Team Mike returning from a hectic week of street campaigns and rigorous voting wouldn't be at their full energy and efficiency. Team Frodd is gaining massive support and any sensible Nigerian who isn't a core supporter of either Frodd or Mike would pick Frodd over Mike. And you shouldn't minimize the likelihood of demotivation. Any sensible Mike supporter would be demotivated by being flogged by Mercy and Tacha back to back despite all their hardwork and investments.

Given how fruitless their stratgey of voting Mike and Seyi to eliminate Tacha was, most Mercy supporters would rather just invest all their votes in saving Diane who is actually someone Mercy would miss if she leaves. Plus it's better for Mercy if Mike doesn't make it to the finals and Mike's fans vote for Mercy; I'm sure many Mercy fans are aware of this simple truth.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hallenjay: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
georjay:

what if they evict two

they won't because de want to make money... SEYI s fedral govt cash, SA will like to chop am more
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
DOptical:

Yes. Ike stole Esther's coins and I had to call him out for making Esther cry.. So what? Esther is still my fav first and foremost. It's like your brain keeps forgetting that. So why should I side with him when he stole Esther's coins and made her cry?

However, at the end of it all, Ike is still far better than olosho Silicone. Why? Ike was never Esther's friend unlike Silicone who pretended to Esther face and eventhough he stole her coins, he never constantly slandered Esther like Silicone did.

Several people have won in the house and never had Ike had so much hate for anyone of them in the house unlike your Silicone olosho witch of a fav.

Silicone olosho witch slandered Ella, Kim, Enkay, Esther, Tacha, Venita and moved to khafi recently. She's also slandered Frodd, Omashola, Seyi, Mike and now ike. If that's not witchcraft, what else is that?

It would have been insane to think I would keep mum on your hateful Silicone witch. Will you get off my screen?
[/s]

Cry me a lagoon!
It's not Mercy's fault that your bitterleaf cat-faced, bigheaded witch of your girlfriend couldn't make Nigerians vote her to stay. She was shamelessly booted out and now you are shamelessly littering this thread with your vindictive biles and leaky mouth...shame!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
MissCookie:
[s][/s]

Cry me a lagoon!
It's not Mercy's fault that your bitterleaf cat-faced, bigheaded witch of your girlfriend couldn't make Nigerians vote her to stay. She was shamelessly booted out and now t u are shamelessly littering this thread with your vindictive biles...shame!

You're the one crying a lagoon.

Esther doesn't have to descend to the olosho witchcraft of your fav to chase clouts. Who next is to spank the Silicone olosho.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
omamush:

3 people to leave

If they're all up, Elo will top Frodd.

Frodd has been surviving on Mercy and Ike's fans
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
Davvymavvy:

Should we tell her?
She knows the army won't pull through this week grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
Alphagan:

If they're all up, Elo will top Frodd.

Frodd has been surviving on Mercy and Ike's fans
Lol
Fraud has gotten stronger .
Let's not delude ourselves it's still pity votes grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
MissCookie:
You failed at your only main job which is to keep your Bitterleaf cat faced Esther in that house. You are nothing and you can do nothing.

Delusion of grandeur grin cheesy grin

The main job is to defend Esther which I have done so many times on here. That's common sense. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whereas you couldn't do that to Ike while pretending to be Ike's fav when you're actually olosho Silicone witch's fan.

Double faced olosho witch like her fav. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Agbgift:

That table must come down.
I swear
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
DOptical:

You're the one crying a lagoon.

Esther doesn't have to descend to the olosho witchcraft of your fav to chase clouts. Who next is to spank the Silicone olosho.
We've seen all these pictures before , can we have something new ?

It's getting boring .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Threebear:

Lol
Fraud has gotten stronger .
Let's not delude ourselves it's still pity votes grin cheesy

Not until Mercy and Ike are up alongside Frodd.

I know what I'm typing bro!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
omamush:

3 people to leave

Best idea... they missed it when they evicted just Venita last weekend. Am sure it will be 7people on the final day... and then they evict 3 and then winner will be decided from the last 4 that same 99th day.

Either way they will be making money on the final week. 6 Oct 2019 we wait for victory.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Omashola’s poverty stories have died down. Now it’s only big boy tales he gives. It won’t surprise me if he’s the biggest housemate outside this competition. The guy didn’t lie when he said after this show girls will chase him. I’m very sure a lot of these females who didn’t give him face will try to link up after the game.

Is DOptical secretly Basketmouth? I’ve nearly died of laughter watching him hype someone who left the game a month ago. The guy now sounds like a museum curator.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Omashola- Khafi and Tacha the most dirty people in the HOH room

Khafi - that was not me it was Tacha, my corner was that side.

Aunty body odor can't catch a break . grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Threebear:
Omashola- Khafi and Tacha the most dirty people in the HOH room

Khafi - that was not me it was Tacha, my corner was that side.

Aunty body odor can't catch a break . grin grin
Saw that too. Cindy is the neatest HOH so far according to khaffi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
If Ebuka evicts Seyi on Sunday , the outrage won't be here o grin

He better evict just one person .

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5173) (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.