Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4945484 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
vicdom:

I agree with you Sir. That week all the HMs were up for eviction, after eviction that Sunday... You know Biggie refused to show the full voting charts, he only showed the last 6 or so... How I found out that mercy top that chart was that Mercy's betting odds sharply dropped from 2.20 to 1.90 while other HMs odds raised substantially. If you you even go to bet9ja now, Mercy's odd is around 1.88 while Tacha's odd is around 4odds. Mercy has the propensity of winning the show no doubt and mercy fans are way too higher that Tacha's.
Oga leave am,it may not be so.you cant use odds to calculate.bet9ja knows that a lot of people will use that analogy so it may be a trap to deceive people.
When mike topped tacha,why didnt his odds go below that of tacha? Why is frodd and seyi's odds so high? If you run a statistics check on all social media,you will discover that tacha has the highest fans.ike might have more fans than mercy and tacha but no heavy bloc voters

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
What is Ike cooking ? grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
DrakeBlend:

I know a certain statistician that has recently absconded... Are you a statistician too?
you ain’t nice, fam!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
Exorcise:
cheesy

Oya tell me about him, lemme change to his wayswink
Tales by the moon light grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maingwaest(f): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
nadesh:

Diane wants to organise a pool party tonight. Am doubting it will happen undecided

WOW !!!! Thank u .I really hope it happen tho.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
nazablossom:
Tales by the moon light grin

Please na!!!

Dont You want me to change for You?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
DownChelsea:
you ain’t nice, fam!
But... But I'm the nicest person i know cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
DrakeBlend:

I know a certain statistician that has recently absconded... Are you a statistician too?
My reputation in the politics section speaks volume
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
maingwaest:

WOW !!!! Thank u .I really hope it happen tho.
if it happens another round of drama will follow and we are here for that. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
Exorcise:

Please na!!!

Dont You want me to change for You?
kikikikiki, Just judge yourself smiley
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2019

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
DrakeBlend:

But... But I'm the nicest person i know cheesy
maybe cos you’re only nice to yourself.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
senatordave1:

My reputation in the politics section speaks volume
I just might visit that section after this show ends

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by andrew444(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
omamush:
If biggie evicts one person this week
With 10 HMs left, biggie puts everyone up for eviction

3 people to leave

Diane, Cindy and elo get ready lipsrsealed

I wish Diane and elo to leave

I like Cindy thou
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Threebear:

Mercy didn't top the chart that week .
Mike did i guess
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
DownChelsea:
maybe cos you’re only nice to yourself.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Blainz:

Tacha does not like Mercy? “more Arsenal” for what? fear God!

Mercy is the one that hate Tacha!

Mercy gossips abut Tacha. Tacha does not abt her.

“Arsenal” ...Mercy is never a target for Tacha.

But Tacha is one of Mercy’s Targets...with are cuni cuni

in Omashola’s voice: cuni woman

Tacha is indifferent abt Mercy period!

She's is indifferent yet listens to every talk that has to do with Mercy.
She is indifferent yet breaks her no female nomination rule just to nominate Mercy.
Una go dey alright.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
XXML33:
Team Mercy, your aim right now should be to vote out Mike. Mike is the ally you have with the strongest fanbase. His fans would rather vote Mercy in the finals than vote Tacha
Whenever Mike is up, vote against him even if it means voting for Tacha and any other strong contender.

Mike's supporters make up at least 12 - 15% of the entire BBNaija audience. Even half of that percent added to Mercy's percent in the finals would gaurantee her win. Even Tacha with the help of Khafi and Sirdee's fanbase would be no match.

Be wise. Vote out Mike and Mercy wins this show easily. grin
keep deceiving yourself. Mike is going nowhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
meobizy:
Sometimes I wonder how Mike was able to toast his wife. It’s either she’s a very patient listener or speaks exactly like he does. How can someone struggle with English like this and not only say he go school but he’s an Englishman?

Story! What if it was the wife that toasted him.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
MissCookie:
All these Trasha ants deluding themselves with lies about my Ike liking or wanting to go for Trasha in the first week are very sick in the head.

You all are looking for who to kill with body odour bah? Kolewerk ooooo.

Nobody in their right sense will stand that trash bag and her rotten character. We are not fooled by her strike induced saintly antics. Her vile character, her bitter attitude, her waywardness and her pungent body lay bare for all to see.

My Ike can not and will never be caught dead trying to woo your Trasha. Stop deluding yourselves.
Lol, i dunno how they will keep mentioning Tacha when Kreamiest Kim was there for Ike at the beginning.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
Vyolet:

Lol, i dunno how they will keep mentioning Tacha when Kreamiest Kim was there for Ike at the beginning.
They both are free with ike

But biggie deserves some strike for not getting Ike the psychologist he requested for angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
MissCookie:
You failed at your only main job which is to keep your Bitterleaf cat faced Esther in that house. You are nothing and you can do nothing.

Delusion of grandeur grin cheesy grin

DOptical, this is true though.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
biggie please call Mercy to d diary room oo. I want this her conversation with Ike to stop!! angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ike to Mercy what have you learnt from this house?
Mercy : how to deal with my anger, how to live with people that i dont like their character, how to be patient, love myself more, be competitive, how to appreciate things, the house made me strong.
Ike: this house made me love myself less. The house has humbled me.
Mercy : this house have made me mentally old.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Brownsun:
biggie please call Mercy to d diary room oo. I want this her conversation with Ike to stop!! angry
why?
I laike it. grin kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
XXML33:

Most of you aren't smart I swear.

If I was an Ike supporter, I will try as much as I can to associate him with Tacha whichever way possible and I'll be a bit more polite towards Tacha supporters given how strong they are when it comes to voting and alliance.

Mercy fans aren't happy with what Ike has been going around saying about Mercy and many of them will not throw their support behind Ike if he gets nominated whether or not Mercy is nominated alongside him. Even when Ike and Mercy were on very good terms, they still betrayed Ike, how much more now that they are already expressing their anger towards him all over social media.

It's very likely that if Tacha survives this week, she won't be up next week and Ike may likely be up. The Tacha fans that you are insulting could actually help your Ike survive just like we helped Khafi because when Khafi leaves on Sunday, Ike will be Tacha's closest friend in the house. But given how unstrategic you are you are blind to this fact.

Can't you see that Ike is getting weaker and weaker by the day? Ike needs alliances and you are trying to sever the strongest one he currently has.
Tacha fans should keep their alliance and stop taking glory for Khafi's win last week. Khafi has her own voters too added with little pity votes here and there.

Tacha's army cannot go out for Ike and when they get to the final, it is not possible that they will abandon Tacha for Khafi so why should ikegang start calling cow (Tacha's fans) bros because of meat? What sort of codesending attitude is this one?

That was how one was asking Ikegangs to dumb Ike for Mwrcy the other time, what effontry?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
Alphagan:

If they're all up, Elo will top Frodd.

Frodd has been surviving on Mercy and Ike's fans

In what alternate reality will that happen.

Only people that can trump Frodd in that house are

Tacha
Mike
Mercy
Maybe Omashola

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by georjay(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
switlily25:
Even if biggy evicts one housemate,it would be Seyi!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
meobizy:
Sometimes I wonder how Mike was able to toast his wife. It’s either she’s a very patient listener or speaks exactly like he does. How can someone struggle with English like this and not only say he go school but he’s an Englishman?
His wife is not complaining, is she

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
DOptical:
It's even good that you also dug up my past post on Tacha too. That should tell you I was never Tacha's supporter as much as I was never Ike's supporter.

I supported Esther and by extension, olosho Silicone only for me to realise olosho Silicone witch is a full blown out hateful witch.

Slowly and even before Silicone olosho witch went on full witchcraft on Esther, I began to see that I shouldn't have formed a quick opinion on Tacha and Ike like I did earlier cos I realized Ike is actually intelligent and give more contents than I previously assumed. Also, Tacha's good side continue to shine through behind the previous cold facade she put on

As for olosho Silicone who I had first held in high regard (hence my reason of thinking she would be a better match for Ike cos she previously acted calm and honest), her hateful true nature came out in full force. If I didn't support Tacha and even Ike because I had thought their own were too much, one empty air head would think I would continue to support the new version of Silicone witch? Hahahaha hahahaha

This is now a fullblown mental illness.... WTF?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.