Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4950430 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5184) (5185) (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) (5190) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
The truth nor gree hide!!! grin
Cindy has been vindicated

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
AceOfRed:

Provide evidence that I'm whoever you posit.
You'll do that yourself, with time.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
FrankGiel:

*Adjusted*
Thanks.
I get Khaffys point sha sha.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lol.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
switlily25:
Mike is not a good person at all!
Khaffi just said that she has never perceived any foul smell from Tacha and he was insensitive to have said it in front of other housemates!
The first video during the confrontation, khafi didn't defend Tasha.. now she feels it will blow over, she is acting for the Cameras

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
switlily25:
I trust khaffi,she wouldn't let this matter rest!
Tacha must hear this.

British people have Amebo, their mouth no dey stay one place at all. Chochochochochochocho

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
Khaffy is still on this matter angry
If this BO matter ruin tonights party i will break my TV, enter the house and drag Khaffy out of the house angry angry angry angry
Update: the girls excluding Tacha are in the kitchen cooking for their pool party.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Steephleena:
Mikey Mike..

always looking for ways to Bring down tacha..

I wonder what happened to going to meet her and tell her straight up

Steph Steph which way nah?

Stephlena
Stephleena
Chibabe005
Steephleena

The next one fit be Staphy-lena

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
FrankGiel:

The first video during the confrontation, khafi didn't defend Tasha.. now she feels it will blow over, she is acting for the Cameras
Khaffi is not defending Tacha as she should and she had no reason to explain herself to Diane and cindy.Its like doing thesame thing Mike did yesterday.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
nadesh:
its not a surprise to me and anyone who is following this show closely that there is an atom of truth in Mikes narrative. Tacha wears betnaija jacket to morning work out, after work outs, she goes to lie down on her bed with same jacket, stays all day and bathes once a day. Its given, honestly that she will have some form of unpleasant BO.
It became a big deal when her fans refused to accept it and claimed it was Cindy. Now they are making it a big deal by claiming Mike and Khaffy cannot tell Tacha to her face. Both have told her, nothing happened.

I believe there's an iota of truth to it because Mike has said to her face and other HMs according to the reports of that day, confirmed it as well. I don't think it's an everyday thing, but it happens occasionally. Mike saying it publicly is insensitive, though.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mzcuddlecherry(f): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Steephleena:
Mikey Mike..

always looking for ways to Bring down tacha..

I wonder what happened to going to meet her and tell her straight up

He told her before telling Khafi about it. You need to watch that part again. Even the night he told her about it, Mercy confirmed to both Frodd and Omashola that, Mike told her but she wouldn't listen.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
This Tacha sef.

If she had just maintained a good behavior and good hygiene, her fans wouldn't have to endure the stress of defending her every fucking time.

Like it's getting annoying. She's the achitect of most of the insults that people are heaving on her, yet she'll be saying that insults don't get to her, whereas her fans are the ones bearing the burden of defending her ass. Even the constant nominations that she's getting, she also the architect.

Tacha is actually dirty. She sleeps with make up and showers once a day. You are bound to emit odour if you live in an enclosed space, perform a lot of daily activities and you don't maintain proper hygiene; like showering twice a day.

And nobody should come and tell me that I'm not a Tacha fan just because I said the truth. If you don't like the truth then go fuçk yourself. I'm berating Tacha the same way I'd berate my kid sister if she did something wrong. It doesn't detract from the fact that I still love and support her.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
XXML33:

You'll do that yourself, with time.

Lol. I'm AceofRed. Pray tell, why did you accuse me falsely?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
I wouldn't want to be a Tacha fan now.

They were all here accusing Cindy yesterday, some even said it is as a result of Cindy eating garlic.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by madenigga(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
When Tacha finally leaves the house, she would find out that the Frodd she likes dissing is one of the real friends she has.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
nadesh:
its not a surprise to me and anyone who is following this show closely that there is an atom of truth in Mikes narrative. Tacha wears betnaija jacket to morning work out, after work outs, she goes to lie down on her bed with same jacket, stays all day and bathes once a day. Its given, honestly that she will have some form of unpleasant BO.
It became a big deal when her fans refused to accept it and claimed it was Cindy. Now they are making it a big deal by claiming Mike and Khaffy cannot tell Tacha to her face. Both have told her, nothing happened.

Hmm ...d one I find appalling is d fact that she uses her wig to sleep, bathe and exercise and has never washed it since she came. At least we have seen others wash their wigs severally... she's just dirty jare

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
I don't know if I should buy the idea of body odour Mike is selling to us. Seyi was locked up in a room with Tacha for a whole week, I know Seyi to be very expressive and blunt. If there's anything like that, Seyi in a way would have hinted at it.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Do these children eat like this in their houses?

Looks like they fried a carton of chicken.

Abi guest dey come?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
nadesh:
Khaffy is still on this matter angry
If this BO matter ruin tonights party i will break my TV, enter the house and drag Khaffy out of the house angry angry angry angry
Update: the girls excluding Tacha are in the kitchen cooking for their pool party.
There is a party tonight? What about tomorrow?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
MrsV:

Hmm ...d one I find appalling is d fact that she uses her wig to sleep, bathe and exercise and has never washed it since she came. At least we have seen others wash their wigs severally... she's just dirty jare
Now this is also the truth. Such a shame cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Asabe4(f): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
Of course, the reason Khafi is broadcasting this isn't because she cares about Tacha.

She wants to be the "good one" and Mike the "bad one".. Typical Khafi undecided undecided

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
P0c0p0c0:
Do these children eat like this in their houses?

Looks like they dried a carton of chicken.

Abi guest dey come?
What is better than free food? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
madenigga:
When Tacha finally leaves the house, she would find out that the Frodd she likes dissing is one of the real friends she has.

cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mariinee:
There is a party tonight? What about tomorrow?
The housemates led by Diane are organising a pool party tonight in the garden.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by madenigga(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
Alphagan:
I don't know if I should buy the idea of body odour Mike is selling to us. Seyi was locked up in a room with Tacha for a whole week, I know Seyi to be very expressive and blunt. If there's anything like that, Seyi in a way would have hinted at it.

As at that time Seyi was still ass kissing, there's no way he could have told her that

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mzcuddlecherry(f): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
Alphagan:

Then you need to watch when Frodd, Omashola and Mercy were talking about it two days ago.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Alphagan:

It's not easy to tell someone they have body or mouth odor especially if that person is very defensive and quick to anger like Tacha

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by madenigga(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Bet9ja supposed hold bet on the last day on whose going to win.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
nadesh:
The housemates led by Diane are organising a pool party tonight in the garden.
Ehnehn, is it a task by Big Brother?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
XXML33:
It seems a lot of people get orgasms from hating on Tacha. It doesn't even matter if what they are hating her for is justified, reasonable or true, haters will latch on to anything just to demean Tacha and glory in it.

I've watched the videos from yesterday and it's very obvious that it was Cindy the housemates were referring to, not Tacha. Mike has even admitted that the reason he refused to share the HOH room with Cindy was because she smells.

Tacha doesn't have body odor. Isilomo confirmed this. If Tacha had dody odor, this wouldn't be the first time any of the housemates would be making mention of it. Tacha has laid side by side and shared a single duvet with Mike and Khafi. She literally wore the same clothes for hours with Elo during the Munch It task. She's hugged Seyi many times. Seyi has laid on her body and spent so much time with her. She's slept beside Khafi many nights in the HOH room. Yet none of them has ever mentioned anything about her having body odor or pulled away from her as a result.

In fact after the PureBliss task yesterday, Elo went to meet Tacha and was pulling her to himself and hugging her; if she was stinking Elo wouldn't have gone close to her.
Omashola also did the same just after the PureBliss task and he was hugging Tacha tightly and wrapping his hands around her waist. If Tacha was stinking, he wouldn't do this
During the Dinner organized by PureBliss, Mike took a sit just beside Tacha. If she was the one he was referring to, the last thing he would do will be to eat beside someone that was smelling.

Verify information before you spread it around. It's not fair to accuse someone of something that isn't true. Keep the hate Tempo up though, you are only making Tacha more popular.

The pictures below wouldn't be possible if Tacha has body odor.
You were saying? grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mariinee:
What is better than free food? cheesy

I will go and audition, just to experience that food.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Steephleena(f): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Cyndy and chewing,just like Siamese twins .
she's dicing plantains.. half is already in her stomach.
you can't trust her with your pot

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5184) (5185) (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) (5190) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.