Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4954541 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) (5190) (5191) (5192) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
Beorn1:

I believe there's an iota of truth to it because Mike has said to her face and other HMs according to the reports of that day, confirmed it as well. I don't think it's an everyday thing, but it happens occasionally. Mike saying it publicly is insensitive, though.
It is occasionally, i believe. And i guess it is getting worse.

Seyi covered his nose while sitting beside her through out last eviction show.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Asabe4(f): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
sanusi44z:
Tacha is the insensitive one in the house. If it was someone else with body odour in the house, Tacha would have called the person out and even abused his or her family.

This same Tacha called Frodd "Two colour"
She called Seyi a drunkard, and called others many derogatory things

I have no pity for her, she should start taking her bath. Smellow of a girl.
True, that is why I can even laugh about this, she would have done worse

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
madenigga:

Her fans would tell u that joining others in the kitchen is not by force

She has cooked a loooot for the housemates shaa
Just saying
(and singlehandedly at that)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Steephleena(f): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
Diane doing the frying.
Cyndy working on the plantains.
khaffy lending hands.
mercy stirring the chickens.
ike doing the tasting.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
MamBi:

cry cry Dominique, please if you have the power to help fast forward Oshe11’s ban, please pretty please help us cry

I am sure he has learnt his lesson. grin grin grin grin

Head baaabbbbbyyyyyyy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anyway,
Tacha Army, deal with una issue
I am out

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
Eeghe:

She has cooked a loooot for the housemates shaa
Just saying
(and singlehandedly at that)

No need telling them this. Allow their hate to be pressing their mumu button.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mariinee:
Ehnehn, is it a task by Big Brother?
No
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Zoroaster:
Diane eh wink
Are there more from where this came from? cheesy
Asking for a friend lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mimirabelle4:
But seriously I have been seeing a narrative that Tacha cannot win this show. Is it that if she eventually wins on the final day by votes She won't be given the grand price just because she has a flawed character?

I have also asked myself that question in the past .

We will all be alright last last sha,we are waiting for October 6th like kilode.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Is biggie attending this pool party with the housemates ? Why no announcement for betnaija arena games ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Brownsun:
but he accepted he immunity didn't he?

After all that after party curse watched by the entire continent, he had no choice but to accept a LITTLE compensation lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Eeghe:
Anyway,
Tacha Army, deal with una issue
I am out

You know how we deal with it.
By doing the needful when the need arises.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
madenigga:
If Tacha wins this BBnaija with all her bad attitude, she has shown everybody the secret to winning it.

Get enough followers outside the house who know u, then come into the house and start acting anyhow.

Next year u will be surprised that girls with over 1million IG followers will audition cause they know there fame will help them scale through
I never knew about Tacha until Bigbrother and I became her fan because of the bad names people like you labelled her!
Ask yourself why her Instagram followers are multiplying by the minute....its GRACE!
Ela and Thelma tried to like her but they couldn't survive their first eviction!
Jackye the self acclaimed saint and madam tech couldn't survive her first eviction inspite of the 1.5m her boyfriend spent in voting for her.
When you have the kind of grace Tacha has,you will do a lot of dirt and stil come out shining like a star!
Tacha has the GRACE and she will win this game and shame her haters like you!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
switlily25:

Khaffi is not defending Tacha as she should and she had no reason to explain herself to Diane and cindy.Its like doing thesame thing Mike did yesterday.
Khafi is acting drama for us..

In the video that Mike told khafi; ' ur friend should take care of her body''.. khafi confirmed it then and said she understands..

She is now acting oblivious.

If she had said ''no way! She doesn't smell'", all these drama will have been avoided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
Blackhawk03:

Talk your talk, please. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
nadesh:

Lets be objective, Ike left Mercy to take the decison. He told Mercy he does not want to stand on sunday, that Mercy should do whatever she wants to do. Mercy told him she would give him the immunity because that was what he wanted. He had the opportunity to say no, reject it or suggest something else but he said " whatever you decide is fine by me"

No sentiments, objectivity . But i still love em kiss till the 99tj day

I particularly mentioned the "body language" Of that sacrifice

Pls look for the video

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Steephleena:
Mikey Mike..

always looking for ways to Bring down tacha..

I wonder what happened to going to meet her and tell her straight up

Apparently, he has had enough of Tacha's bitchy attitude, he had no other option than to tell her supposed close friend.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
Frank65:
So Mike complemented Tacha that she smells nice and the next day he was broadcasting to the housemates that Tacha wasn't smelling nice

Something is not adding up here... lol
Perhaps it was the day she used a deodorant that her smell was good.. khafi was the one doing the broadcast

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
madenigga:

As at that time Seyi was still ass kissing, there's no way he could have told her that

And at the time Seyi was insulting her, why didn't he mention it? Even Frodd never mentioned it when they were quarrelling. We all know these two have got no filters
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk03(f): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=Munzy14 post=82206775][/quote]

Talk to Mama. kiss tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
switlily25:

If Tacha was your kid sister,would you be typing this right now?
Are you really a Titan or you are just pretending?

Get the fuçk out of my mentions.

I'm not in a good mood right now. I actually do not condone bad behavior but I've been using mental gymnastics and enduring cognitive dissonance to defend Tacha's bad behavior for weeks now.

But bad hygiene is something I cannot condone or defend. When more than two people confirm that you smell, then you fuçking smell. Mike said he told her but she dismissed it because he commended the smell of her perfume a day before, as if the smell of perfume doesn't eveporate from your body. Mercy also said she has told her before but she didn't listen. That's pure arrogance mixed with stupidity. How the fuçk do you expect me to defend this? Are you high?

Tacha makes defending her very difficult and if you try to defend her in public people's perception of you just degrades due to the poor repuation she's built. She is very annoying. Mike doesn't put his supporters through this. Even Mercy has to be really pushed to do something that engenders ridicule or criticism, but Tacha just enjoys doing these sorts of things all the time and it's becoming tiring to defend. Imagine what Basketmouth of all people is saying about her. All this could have been avoided if she just displayed good behavior.

Abeg just leave me alone.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Brownsun:
Good. then ship him with Tacha. Tell biggie to warn him to stay away from MERCY!!!!!!

You seem to miss where I said I dont want ike in any ship at all.... Who Ship epp? embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
nazablossom:
We watch grin
Too many gbas gbos loading on Sunday.... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gha9boy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
FrankGiel:

In the video that Mike told khafi; ' ur friend should take care of her body''.. khafi confirmed it then and said she understands..

If she had said ''no way! She doesn't smell'", all these drama will have been avoided
Why will she deny when she knows her friend smell like a rotten egg? Majority of the housemates know, including the ex housemates who only spent a week in the house. I expect Seyi to burst it out, put the nail on the coffin, he has been avoiding and not talking about it, he is showing some mercy, Tacha won't do the same if it were to be him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
This people better give us drama tonight. This one all four girls (excluding Tacha) are singing and vibing well, i need drama o. grin

Come take a looki looki
Come take a looki here tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Steephleena(f): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
come take a Loki

come take a Loki here

copy cat oya copy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Steephleena(f): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
copy cats oya oh!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
FrankGiel:

Khafi is playing both the viewers and the housemates......Kim that claimed shes manipulative will surely be learning from Khafi....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
Asabe4:
Of course, the reason Khafi is broadcasting this isn't because she cares about Tacha.

She wants to be the "good one" and Mike the "bad one".. Typical Khafi undecided undecided

She's not painting anything but saying the truth about Mike. She's always held Mike in high esteem until that moment he did such. She was even trying to make him see how he was being insensitive about it but the typical Mike wouldn't admit he was ever wrong and wanted to even drag khafi into his shit. Khafi has every right to be offended by it.

The vindictive Mike.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Whoiwannabe(m): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
switlily25:

If Tacha was your kid sister,would you be typing this right now?
Are you really a Titan or you are just pretending?
Leave that one. He's trying to play to the gallery (on Nairaland of all places).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) (5190) (5191) (5192) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.