Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4948587 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
I'm patiently waiting for iheoma to post cryptic message on Instagram..
and the comment to be liked by Annie idibia.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
switlily25:

The only reason Mercy likes Diane is because she doesnt see her as a threat!
Once Diane starts winning huge prizes,she will resent her!
That was khaffi's only crime to Mercy!
Same Mercy that said she is desperately looking forward to see Diane win something.... That she won't mind share some of her winnings with her.. lol

u guys crack me here.... grin

Mercy and diane friendship started since week1.

Do u know diane going extra with that cake, during the arla cooking task, was all in bid so diane will win something, when they didn't she got infuriated, even though we know what went wrong... lol... matse effect.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
as seen on the street of twitter..
i never knew Mercy's ass was double decker..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
hazzard:
double decker wey no fit hook emenike.

Hmmm.. it looks like a tortoise in it shell

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
safarigirl:
So, because someone acts jittery means they are?

And you don't know that you can never have a 100% full proof plan, and it is normal for humans to doubt their own plans?

Do you know those people can share money and some people will divert the funds? Do you know last year, a lot of votes that should have been for Tobi, were diverted?

This discussion is not something you can partake of. You are not part of the inner circle, so, the analysis will fly right above your head, as well as a lot of foot soldiers. You can't be a pawn and understand what the brains have strategized.

Compare when Mercy is up, compare when tacha is up... And give ur findings.. cheesy

The difference is like 7up.

Then to ur last paragraph, u see why I said earlier on, u talk like u are one of the executives of the BB show.

Even a new comer on the thread will take u as The Nigerian representative for Endemol shine group(BB franchise )...

One question, are u inside this inner circle u talk about with confidence..?.

Most times, what people spill is hear say, opinions and assumptions... Their isn't a concrete fact to justify the fiction written here with enthusiasm....To be honest.

U must have that large fan base to win the reality show... One bitter truth.

Another truth, u have watched BB very well, av u seen a villain win the show?...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
hazzard:

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
Okay I'm finally convinced that Mercy fans are delusional. I saw them on Emenike's Instagram asking him why he left Mercy.

The real question would actually be why a reputable person like Emenike would even date someone like Mercy to begin win. Someone that's as dumb as a piece of rock? Someone that can't even express herself in proper English? Someone that looks and dresses like a _prostitute? Someone that lacks any element of grace and refinement? Someone that smokes like a chimney and drinks herself to stupor and gets wasted at clubs?

How about Mercy behavior. Why would Emenike keep dating someone that's vindictive, callous and extremely selfish? Someone that only cares about money and has admitted thay she can lie and do anything for money? Someone that cares about no other person but herself and her needs?

No sensible man would date someone like Mercy for long, let alone get married to her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chibabe005:
I'm patiently waiting for iheoma to post cryptic message on Instagram..

and the comment to be liked by Annie idibia

Lmao grin grin grin.
Annie idibia killed me grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
since they say,you're like who you support.

so it's safe to say all Mercy's female fans are husband snatchers and home wreckers.

if you've a mercy fan as your sister, your husband or boyfriend isn't safe with her.

she shouldn't come to your home to meet your absence.

your phones should have a password and if possible a padlock

we've to keep our men safe from these daughters of Jezebel looking for where to leech and destroy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ike, the Lord will be your strength and shepherd always.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ayamhappy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Our Nairaland Deloitte

Abeg who dey comot on sunday ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Giel:

Lmao grin grin grin. Annie idibia killed me grin
lol..Annie idibia, is very very good is handling such issues

she's a good support system in cases like this.
Dem go gather for lekki discuss,mercy case.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Munzy14:

Same Mercy that said she is desperately looking forward to see Diane win something.... That she won't mind share some of her winnings with her.. lol

u guys crack me here.... grin

Mercy and diane friendship started since week1.

Do u know diane going extra with that cake, during the arla cooking task, was all in bid so diane will win something, when they didn't she got infuriated, even though we know what went wrong... lol... matse effect.

Forget all that crap!
Mercy sees diane as an ally and a naive "smallie" she can boss around and manipulate in the game.
That friendship wouldn't last outside the bigbrother house because Diane has nothing else to offer Mercy than her body.
Incase you dont know,Diane has lesbian fantacies and Mercy is bi sexual so they will definitely experiment their sexual fantasies and then,she will dump Diane sharply!
Mercy is not capable of wanting people around her to do better than her,she is capable of sabotaging her friend just to get ahead!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mimirabelle4: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Eeghe:

I agree with you
However if they were the last two housemates in the final week? I would spend one third of my salary to vote for Tacha
I am “financially irresponsible” like that cheesy
I thought you were all for Mercy meanwhile
Nne bikokwa you don't have to spend a third of your salary & enrich multichoice sad, online votes are enough. You would be doing a better good gifting a person such money than multichoice.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ayamhappy:
Our Nairaland Deloitte

Abeg who dey comot on sunday ?
constant. seyi
Variable. Mike/ khafi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
switlily25:

Forget all that crap!
Mercy sees diane as an ally and a naive "smallie" she can boss around and manipulate in the game.
That friendship wouldn't last outside the bigbrother house because Diane has nothing else to offer Mercy than her body.
Incase you dont know,Diane has lesbian fantcies and Mercy is bi sexual so they will definitely experiment their sexual fantasies and then,she will dump Diane sharply!
Mercy is not capable of wanting people around her to do better than her,she is capable of sabotaging her friend just to get ahead!

Diane's love-vendor

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shegzo(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
DownChelsea:
constant. seyi
Variable. Mike/ khafi
Are u sure on this
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
very very stupid fans.

asking emenike why he left mercy, a bleached, faded and anaemic looking mannequin for iheoma a well travelled and composed damsel whose skin is dripping oil.

like madam like fans.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
make I run go Twitter jare.

beautiful Saturday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Shegzo:

Are u sure on this
as sure as Chelsea’s uselessness.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
Eeghe:

I agree with you
However if they were the last two housemates in the final week? I would spend one third of my salary to vote for Tacha
I am “financially irresponsible” like that cheesy
I thought you were all for Mercy meanwhile
Big brother organisers ryt now...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
XXML33:

If you've noticed I don't even hate on Mike anymore because it is unnecessary - Mike isn't a contender anymore. Even people that hated on him in the past have stopped doing so because they've realized he can't win the show, so why bother?

No one even talks about Mike anymore. When was the last time he trended? The only time people talk about Mike is when he gossips about Tacha.

If you don't have your eyes up Mike's Jamaican ass you should be able to notice that he is losing fans everyday like mad and he may not even be in the top three.
You think that I'm like you that lick ass. For your information, I picked Mike from the stage not considering whether he will be a contender or not. He has done so well in this game so far despite being married as far as I'm concerned and I am very proud of him. I don't do band wagon. You decided to support Tacha because you saw that she has a large fan base and therefore have a shot at the money. That, is band wagon mentality grin. We don't reason same way. I don't really care if Tacha, Mike or any other housemate wins the money, it just a game, that's why I don't decampaign any of them. But you, you have engaged in all kinds of smear campaign against Mike, to gain what exactly? You engage in pulling people down and will be expecting to progress in life. I know that is who you are in real life and I feel nothing but sorry for you. You are the one that is threading the path of self destruct and I hope you realizes that on time smiley. Good luck with your campaigns.
Bye Felicia smiley

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chibabe005:

buhahahahaha.. and to think some of her deluded fans went to troll him on his page..

lol, how can a sane man choose a rugged Volvo like mercy over a spotless Lamborghini like iheoma..

Emenike did the right thing jare..blocked her for life.

she thinks calling him out of a continental television, go cast him..very silly thing.

shameless home wrecker
LOOK HERE OLD WOMAN,.. THE THING ABOUT SHAMELESS PEOPLE IS THAT THEY DONT KNOW WHEN THEY ARE MOCKING THEMSELVES.. TO THINK AN OLD WOMAN LIKE YOU IS THE SHAMELESS ONE MAKES IT PATHETIC.

NOW LETS REASON WITH FACTS IF YOU CAN.. I DOUBT THOUGH cheesy

1...BETWEEN IHEOMA AND TACHA YOUR ROLE MODEL, WHO WOULD EMENIKE HAVE CHOSEN?

2..ATLEAST EMENIKE HAVENT DENIED THAT HE EVER DATED MERCY.. NAME ONE FAMOUS PERSON THAT HAS DATED TACHA.

3...HER SO CALLED TWIN/BOYFRIEND NEVER SHOWS HIS FACE. HE IS ALWAYS HIDING HIS FACE BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT TO BE IDENTIFIED WITH A DIRTY, OLD LOOKING SENSELESSNESS FOUL MOUTHED OLOSHO .

4..VILLAGE BOYS DON FINISH THE JUICE WEY DEY YOUR PUSSY 30 YRS AGO.

5...IF ONLY YOU SPENT YOUR YOUTH VERY WELL, YOU WONT BE WHERE YOU ARE TODAY TRYING TO LEAD TACHA INTO WHAT YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH... @45,IT IS NEVER TOO LATE FOR YOU SHA.. YOU CAN STILL FIND MEN IN THEIR 70S AND 80S WHO WILL GIVE YOU THE LOVE YOU DESERVED.

I JUST HOPE TACHA WILL RETARCE HER STEPS SO THAT SHE DOESNT END UP LIKE YOU.

LIKE TACHA SAID, OLD AGE IS NOT SENSE.. THAT YOU ARE OLD DOESNT MEAN I CANT TELL YOU MY MIND.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Eeghe:

I prefer Khafy to Mercy meanwhile, however that may look cheesy
Then like I am prone to asking now, how do I post that makes me what you say I am?
ie, trying too hard? To be what exactly? What exactly am I selling on Nairaland? Help me discover myself please
I would honestly like to know what it is about the way I type that rubs (rubbed) you off the wrong way
Not that it matters though, cos I just do me
I honestly dunno the way you type. I also can’t be bothered to know.
But then we are all different, and for this I am most grateful

I read you are creoleofhunt? The one who asked me if I was 50 plus years old? cheesy If you are the person, I am not surprised it came to this
Cheers shaa
And keep doing you, exactly what I intend to do with my self

Beautiful.

Very low of people who keep analyzing or throwing shades at thread mates (especially those who only focus on discussing the housemates that signed up for this)!

I like the bolded. Anonymous and his / her enablers will be alright . wink

Hello dear kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
switlily25:

Forget all that crap!
Incase you dont know,Diane has lesbian fantacies and Mercy is bi sexual so they will definitely experiment their sexual fantasies and then,she will dump Diane sharply!
cheesy

I never knew u are Mercy's press secretary.... cheesy

congrats.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
akthedream2019:

LOOK HERE OLD WOMAN,.. THE THING ABOUT SHAMELESS PEOPLE IS THAT THEY DONT KNOW WHEN THEY ARE MOCKING THEMSELVES.. TO THINK AN OLD WOMAN LIKE YOU IS THE SHAMELESS ONE MAKES IT PATHETIC.

2..ATLEAST EMENIKE HAVENT DENIED THAT HE EVER DATED MERCY.. NAME ONE FAMOUS PERSON THAT HAS DATED TACHA.

3...HER SO CALLED TWIN/BOYFRIEND NEVER SHOWS HIS FACE. HE IS ALWAYS HIDING HIS FACE BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT TO BE IDENTIFIED WITH A DIRTY, OLD LOOKING SENSELESSNESS FOUL MOUTHED OLOSHO .

5...IF ONLY YOU SPENT YOUR YOUTH VERY WELL, YOU WONT BE WHERE YOU ARE TODAY TRYING TO LEAD TACHA INTO WHAT YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH... @45,IT IS NEVER TOO LATE FOR YOU SHA.. YOU CAN STILL FIND MEN IN THEIR 70S AND 80S WHO WILL GIVE YOU THE LOVE YOU DESERVED.

LIKE TACHA SAID, OLD AGE IS NOT SENSE.. THAT YOU ARE OLD DOESNT MEAN I CANT TELL YOU MY MIND.
shuo!! E serious reach this level?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
DownChelsea:
shuo!! E serious reach this level?
ATLEAST,I NEVER INSULTED THE OLD WOMAN.... JUST AN ADVICE..

HOW WEEKEND?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
Eeghe:

Eyes, slow smile and animal magnetism
Yeah he is like icecream
cheesy

Yeah baby!

My kind of 'meiihnn'

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by toseen7: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
safarigirl:
So, because someone acts jittery means they are?

And you don't know that you can never have a 100% full proof plan, and it is normal for humans to doubt their own plans?

Do you know those people can share money and some people will divert the funds? Do you know last year, a lot of votes that should have been for Tobi, were diverted?

This discussion is not something you can partake of. You are not part of the inner circle, so, the analysis will fly right above your head, as well as a lot of foot soldiers. You can't be a pawn and understand what the brains have strategized.

Hehehe, she say "inner circle" grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
akthedream2019:

says a sad, miserable divorcee who hides on Nairaland pretending to be a guy,just to pour out her frustration on young ladies.

it's better,tacha remains the way she is than jumping from old dicks to another.. calling out a happily married man on continental television.

lively Matilda, stop copying my lines I used on you be creative for once..menopause no dey affect brain,, you want to be a troll,be creative then

and yes it's possible mercy snatched your run away husband.

I and tacha have hope..because before we get to your age we'll be happily married with grandchildren sef..not being on a public forum looking for validation.

just like I told you, if Macron of France could find Brigitte attractive, God can still do it for you.

if Sarah could still birth a child in her nineties, you could still do it..just that Sarah had womb..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
akthedream2019:

ATLEAST,I NEVER INSULTED THE OLD WOMAN.... JUST AN ADVICE..

HOW WEEKEND?
we dey enjoy the weekend oo. How person go do?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
Asabe4:
Even though I have always wanted Mike or Mercy to win this show.. Mercy has shown to be too desperate and can throw anyone under the bus. The only person she likes in that house is Diane.

Reason I never joined the Mercy /Mike nonsense cause the feeling ain't mutual, while Mike likes and respects her(maybe because of Ike), Mercy doesn't care about Mike.,he is just a housemate to her (wonder how people didn't see that).

Calling people names cause they refuse to get into the jacuzzi.
Also, mentioning Emenike on national TV was just very low of her.

Let me Concentrate on my Mike, whether he wins or not... At this point, I am indifferent about who wins.

Wishing them all luck(including Tacha grin).
Same thing I have in mind. Mike all the way, whether he wins or loses. I will not regret supporting him. smiley

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.