Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4952085 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
forkadict:
With my vast experience in Big Brother which well over a decade, never have I seen a housemate as Tacha. She is sooooo arrogant, uncouth, and repulsive. Whatever the fork does her latest chant 'no leave, no transfer' mean? An attempt to intimidate fellow housemates from nominating her or what? Has she been nominated more than Frodd or Mike? If yes, perhaps by a slight margin. So what the fork is the fuss all about?
This beach disrespected fellow housemates, Organisers of the show, Big Brother himself, and even the viewers.
The worst part of it all and also the most frustrating, is that the beach will be in ones face till the very last day barring disqualification or some other wild stroke of I'll luck. A situation akin to her persistently farting right in ones face, with one not being able to do a damn thing about it!

See who dey talk

See your Moniker

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Whoiwannabe(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Foolishness is when Mercy tops the poll and you say she has a lot of fans, whereas when Tacha tops, you'd say "the people behind her are loaded" or "she dropped money before the entered the house".

Failure meet excuses

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yuneehk(f): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

Ike is far from it, I like him but truth has to be said. Except other Tier2 form alliance and back one person.

That way silicone and Noleave-noTransfer can allow is hear word.

Imagine them announcing Tacha as the winner? Rather than fall like Efe and Miracle, she will jack microphone from Ebuka amd start chanting

"99 days...no leave no transfer..."
I played this in my head and couldn't help but burst into laughter LOL

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Xxmml33 u r trying to divert attention. Yesterday u said by this evening we will all see the history Tacha broke. Pls explain . If u cant we will conclude u were really stupid yesterday

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Interesting.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
scondy:
If it is not yet clear to avid followers of this show Mercy is winning.....then they just started watching.....

We already know winner....hopefully she can contain her self not to over flip these next 3 weeks..
I'm happy either of Mercy or Tacha is clinching this. But why do I feel like Tacha has a better chance if Mike, Ike & Diane are still in the game. Remember Khafi fans are automatically going to vote Tacha. Think about it if this possibility happens Tacha is so winning.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
forkadict:

As much as I hate to admit it, your analysis is spot on.

This is where alliances, trade offs and sacrifices come in. I hope Team Ike and Team Mercy can align on a single candidate to push thru. Cos with the way things currently stand, the beach stands a very good chance.
Team Ike aligning with who?

Ever Mallam to their kettle. If you cannot win without alliances, you don't deserve to win.

The only thing Team Mercy on Twittee know how to do is defame Ike and blame him for everything that is wrong with their fav.

I hope Cubana Chief Priest can pour in all their cash for one of their best patrons and Jaruma can sell enough dildos to get voting money for Tacha

I look forward to the Epic Battle, but Tacha cannot win. The show runners have sense

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
boban007:
NOBODY HAS MONOPOLY OF MADNESS. SEYI, SHOW DEM. ENEMIES WAN DIE. SHAME TO BAD PEOPLE.

THIS IS THE REAL VICTORY FOR ME. THIS WEEK , TACHA GO KNOW SAY KHAKI NO BE LEATHER. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. TACHA'S CUP IS FUL. SHE WILL GET THAT 3RD STRIKE.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U OVER DO THINGS. THIS JUST REMIND ME OF HOW TOBI, CLEARED CEE CEE'S DOUBT, AFTER OVER DOING THINGS.
TACHA IS HEADING FOR HER FINAL DOWN FALL.

SEYI ALREADY SHOUTED HER DOWN.....Bleep THAT SHIT, U BITCH. SEYI HAS WON TODAY, AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

TRAIN UR CHILD IN THE WAY OF THE LORD, SO U CAN HAVE PEACE. TACHA , LACKS HOME TRAINING. MY PEOPLE, PLS, LET'S ECHO IT TO THE WHOLE WORLD. ASHEWO NO BE WORK O. TACHA GO LOOK FOR WORK, WITH UR BODY ODOUR. BAD LUCK CHILD. SEE HER WALKING LIKE A CRAB.

#ASHEWO NO BE WORK O. PLS , LET'S START RETWEETING. ASHEWO NO BE WORK O.

just listen to urself

child

shame...

spit....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
QuietHammer:
Seyi just said there'll be a lot of shouting this week, that he'll do it for entertainment sake.

Trasha don buy market. She just messed with the wrong nigga.

Reason why I need him to provoke the beach and make her earn her third strike and him his first. For the sake of humanity, I need Seyi to do this.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nestkojex(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Check it my profile. I am made. You are jobless. I can employ you. You don't have a job
Neimar:

Make e pain you

Everybody cannot be like you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by evavista: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Oh, Omashola just said 'she must be a bastard' referring to Venita. He is angry that she wore the blue abi green band I.e she didnt identify with the last team she was before eviction. That was too harsh though

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tonnyray: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nathan2016:
Tacha doesnt have any close friends again. I pity her this week and next. Is going to psychologically affect her
Yeah, it'll be easy to get under her skin and make her crack this week.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Diane has mercy to thank for being in that house this long

Their Diacy alliance really favoured her

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oluwanimoduroty: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cup of khafi cry we fought good. Go forth and shine.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by UcLloyd: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Temi231:

True. We deserve the type of leader we get as a nation. It's so sad that people with bad character are the ones everyone is hailing. Even if seyi didn't win, he will surely make a good name for himself and he's also a great ambassador and a role model for kids. He speaks well, he is intelligent and also from a good home.

They way u guys reason at times weakens my bone marrow. Role model for kids? Someone who belittle people with family achievements is a role model to kids? Why not root for ur favorite HM without sounding foolish. What makes him intelligent really?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
nestkojex:
Check it my profile. I am made. You are jobless. I can employ you. You don't have a job

You are made indeed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eleshin(m): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
Seyi is out for war.... Nigga has been throwing shades at Tacha since the eviction show. 3rd strike loading

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
safarigirl:
Team Ike aligning with who?

Ever Mallam to their kettle. If you cannot win without alliances, you don't deserve to win.

The only thing Team Mercy on Twittee know how to do is defame Ike and blame him for everything that is wrong with their fav.

I hope Cubana Chief Priest can pour in all their cash for one of their best patrons and Jaruma can sell enough dildos to get voting money for Tacha

I look forward to the Epic Battle, but Tacha cannot win. The show runners have sense
Why can't Tacha win? What if she has the highest votes? Would they tweak the results?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
Should:
My dear please help me! i created my moniker for attention, and now, i have belleful. It feels like deepening your head in a pool at the same time shouting.. I can't hear myself... too many mentions(44150) just 3 days..
LMAO grin
nairaland oooo grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tunde82seidat(f): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Courtesy of tacha army

It will amaze you the number of fans Khafi has.Tasha army didn't vote for Khafi this time cos their baby was up

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
100naira:
I have to say that Diane is this year's biggest underdog in the last 10

Very lucky babe, she would go home once if she goes up but havnt been up since the whole house went up.

She is on the good books of everyone so nobody remembers her during nominations

Lucky babe diane
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tonnyray: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
nazablossom:
Diane baby cruising to the finals cool grin
Yes o cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Love892:
Khaffi was strong sha
Not as strong. Alliance vote from other teams to kick out Mike

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bleep U OMASHOLA, TEN TIMES. UR GAME PLAN FAILED. PUT UP UR SO CALLED "BROTHER " COS OF KHAFFI. TELL ME WHO'S HAVING THE LAST LAUGH NOW.

SEYI WILL FRUSTRATE ALL OF U THIS WEEK. THIS IS THE REAL VICTORY, NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE FINAL. IT COULD BE ANYBODY.

SO WHY THAT PUTA AND BODY ODOUR GIRL KEEP QUIET, LET'S SEE WHO BE THE REAL DADDY OF MADNESS.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Northkendal:
threebear was right..so close.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
I DONT THINK HE'D WIN EITHER BUT I WANT HIM IN THE FINALS
CaptainMitch:
Make he no go shift your womb o, I also think he's cute, but he won't win
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
The people who deserve to win are either home or not in contention

We have to choose between two poorly behaved women, and some people think anybody is winning. Maybe some men sha, because whichever one we choose, will validate the fact that as far as women are concerned, fish brains will always be the best brains.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BerryAnny(m): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Tacha Army,
Thanks for showing full support for the girl once again. Our girl topped the poll. Let's keep the spirit coming. She's winning this. Thanks for showing support with your votes always.
Our girl really appreciate it. May God always enrich your pockets and bless you abundantly as you keep voting for her. No retreat no surrender. Tacha is winning this. We are winning this, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
You guys are the best. Tacha loves you,I love you all.
#TachaArmy
#TachaStaysYetAgain
#TachaAsEDeyHot
#99tachasteristicsOfAWinner
#TachaBasically
#Tachanism

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
nazablossom:
Not as strong. Alliance vote from other teams to kick out Mike
dont mind them. Ppl identify with sucess. So I dnt blame mostly team ike claiming voting for Mike.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Asabe4(f): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Thank you to everyone who Voted Mike

#Teamanybody that voted Mike, thank you guys.

#Mikey kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMitch: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Yeah, he's good to look at
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I DONT THINK HE'D WIN EITHER BUT I WANT HIM IN THE FINALS
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

Ike is far from it, I like him but truth has to be said. Except other Tier2 form alliance and back one person.

That way silicone and Noleave-noTransfer can allow us hear word.

Imagine them announcing Tacha as the winner? Rather than fall like Efe and Miracle, she will jack microphone from Ebuka and start chanting

"99 days...no leave no transfer..."
ok this is really very funny. grin grin grin

Omo, the game is getting more serious and tense. I have to make some major decisions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)