Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4945828 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
NativeDoctor1:
To everyone who voted for Tacha I want to say thank you.

You guys are the winners today.

To all the haters, thank you, you motivated us to do more.
Keep motivating us with your hate.

Tacha Tacha Tacha

Tacha hersellf has never for once looked at the cameras and say thank u my army for keeping me safe......That alone shows the level of stupidity the idea of voting her is.....

And i m sure she will come out and still not acknowledge.....she feels its an obligation....i can never support a negative housemate ....never ever......even it is 200% sure she is winning....i wont still support....such filth .....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
MizzD:
Venita just share the coins undecided

Mercy - 10 I still love you and I forgive you .

Frodd- 10 He has a lot already..For him to know there are positive things she sees in him even though he drives her up the wall.

Cindy -20 . I know you wanted all but your mouth too sharp. I no come give you all.

Mike - 40 . Somebody who taught her what it meant to have fun and be not so zoned in her head while competiting. He was inspirational to her . Cruise master

Seyi - 40 Somebody who was consistent with her. The guy that knows how to sell whatever he wants to sell.

Elo- 50 Because he’s her twin and was brought in same day

last person 60- because of the emotional and mental challenges he always overcomes. Sees him fight regardless of where the weaknesses are. When they were holding ribbons, she had his back. He always thinks she hates him but she doesn’t. He talks too much but so does she. Etc etc Warri

And Phcn takes light so I’m guessing it’s for Omashola

What a coin sharing session
The funny thing is after her generosity the guy is still cursing her up and down the house. Lol.

Edit: I get it now. She wore the green band and did a shout-out to Cruisetopia. Omashola saw it as a slight so gave out all the coins she gave him. The woman knows how to push his buttons without trying.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by crowntoro(f): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
All the best to Khafi. Khafi has to be my favorite female housemate for this season

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
IF I WAS A THOT, ID FIND HIM AFTER THE BBN SHOW AND Bleep HIM grin
CaptainMitch:
Yeah, he's good to look at
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
evavista:
He is talking about Venita, said he dislikes her...bla bla bla , he has shared the coins she have him
This is terrible coming from Omashola.
Venita rated him too high for him to do that crap, he is a fool.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
I NO GET BOBO grin
AfroKnight:

grin

Call your bobo.

Please don’t break our Sucré waist abeg. Taink you

grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by chelseabmw(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Diane looks scared .... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Whoiwannabe:
Foolishness is when Mercy tops the poll and you say she has a lot of fans, whereas when Tacha tops, you'd say "the people behind her are loaded" or "she dropped money before the entered the house".

Failure meet excuses

Gbam!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
oshe11:

See how hatred make u dey yarn opata
My engineer ..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
safarigirl:
Team Ike aligning with who?

Ever Mallam to their kettle. If you cannot win without alliances, you don't deserve to win.

The only thing Team Mercy on Twittee know how to do is defame Ike and blame him for everything that is wrong with their fav.

I hope Cubana Chief Priest can pour in all their cash for one of their best patrons and Jaruma can sell enough dildos to get voting money for Tacha

I look forward to the Epic Battle, but Tacha cannot win. The show runners have sense
So what if Tacha garners more votes than Mercy & Mike, are you saying they wouldn't give her the win?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
I just want Tacha/Diane to win the last HOH or VP

But atleast If only Tacha win one, its would be appreciated

Then Titans will vote Diane(She must go Final with Ike)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
I WANT SEYI TO WIN ULTIMATE HOH AND GET TO THE FINALS
AfroKnight:

cool That’s how star do.

Don’t know how Mike still managed to get ahead with 0.62%

angry
Seyi needs to win the next Veto/HOH challenge. Adversary plenty pass enemy o. He needs to secure the bag.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mariinee:
Why can't Tacha win? What if she has the highest votes? Would they tweak the results?
Tacha is not the model citizen. She has the same thing going against her as CeeC did. I don't think she will have the highest votes, because some people will vote her closest contender, who is viewed as less arrogant

The Mercy that said people will purge because she didn't get a plate of pepper soup, is less arrogant.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nathan2016: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Tonnyray:
Yeah, it'll be easy to get under her skin and make her crack this week.

Exactly, if these HM get brain. They willl provovate her to take her out.

Shes a big threat
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Love892:
But Tacha hasnt really given gap like Mercy has. Hmm so mercy dey win? Wow
Mike still have a shot. Anything can happen. I'm happy with his percentage today. It's very assuring cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
FrankGiel:
My engineer ..
How far?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMitch: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Yunno, your head dey game cheesy
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
IF I WAS A THOT, ID FIND HIM AFTER THE BBN SHOW AND Bleep HIM grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
It's funny how you all are writing Mike off . grin

Just wait and see!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin

another down,more to go

ban!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
This week every mallam to his kettle. W
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
oshe11:
How far?
Bros I dey oo..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Threebear:
It's funny how you all are writing Mike off . grin

Just wait and see!
Hide your face..
Even with support from passive Mercy fans una no fit win.. gerarahia

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
scondy:

Tacha hersellf has never for once looked at the cameras and say thank u my army for keeping me safe......That alone shows the level of stupidity the idea of voting her is.....

And i m sure she will come out and still not acknowledge.....she feels its an obligation....i can never support a negative housemate ....never ever......even it is 200% sure she is winning....i wont still support....such filth .....

Thank you for the hate.

Keep motivating us in Tachaville. We need this hate more...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
A rare picture of the TITANS army ready for war again..we are currently recruiting..it's not to late to join, we would welcome you with open arms
"what hasn't killed us has made us more stronger" the sooner you people understand this the less hate you'll have.
from now on the only fans trolls worth my attention are Mercy's fan..the rest should argue and drag with themselves
'because say LION and PUSSY cat dey both answer the same CAT family no mean say PUSSY cat go sit down for the same table dey dine with am'..you guys should go and drink milk while the real CATS chew flesh.. cool cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
So that means on the penultimate week to finale 4 HMs would be evicted right? That would be interesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eleniyan15: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
Seyi is on his period
It only Seyi that can pepper Tacha in that house because they were friends before!!
Na that one dey pepper person pass!!!
Tacha should let her catch strike jaare
Tacha can't even shout

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfroKnight: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
boban007:
NOBODY HAS MONOPOLY OF MADNESS. SEYI, SHOW DEM. ENEMIES WAN DIE. SHAME TO BAD PEOPLE.

THIS IS THE REAL VICTORY FOR ME. THIS WEEK , TACHA GO KNOW SAY KHAKI NO BE LEATHER. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. TACHA'S CUP IS FUL. SHE WILL GET THAT 3RD STRIKE.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U OVER DO THINGS. THIS JUST REMIND ME OF HOW TOBI, CLEARED CEE CEE'S DOUBT, AFTER OVER DOING THINGS.
TACHA IS HEADING FOR HER FINAL DOWN FALL.

SEYI ALREADY SHOUTED HER DOWN.....Bleep THAT SHIT, U BITCH. SEYI HAS WON TODAY, AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

TRAIN UR CHILD IN THE WAY OF THE LORD, SO U CAN HAVE PEACE. TACHA , LACKS HOME TRAINING. MY PEOPLE, PLS, LET'S ECHO IT TO THE WHOLE WORLD. ASHEWO NO BE WORK O. TACHA GO LOOK FOR WORK, WITH UR BODY ODOUR. BAD LUCK CHILD. SEE HER WALKING LIKE A CRAB.

#ASHEWO NO BE WORK O. PLS , LET'S START RETWEETING. ASHEWO NO BE WORK O.

Please don’t focus on haters jare.

Seyi is a class act. Deep down they wish their fav could be like him but some things are just beyond the reach of uncultured individuals.

They will be fine.

cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
What's going on in the house abeg? Why is Omashola shouting?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
what people don't know is that tacha had an army (titans)already on Instagram, she is also receiving votes from thousands of viewers that felt she is hated just like cee c last season, and she is always involved in any drama in that house...

and u expect Tacha no to reach final or likely win..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
nazablossom:
Mike still have a shot. Anything can happen. I'm happy with his percentage today. It's very assuring cool
same here there..do you know it's actually good that we vnt topped every time? So we wont be too confident during the finals unlike Trash fans
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
scondy:

She does

Even when Khafi was saved last week, they thanked Africa for mins

By the way, define Negative

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
sanusi44z:
Tacha cannot top Mike in the final.

Mike still stand a chance to win this.

Sane Nigerians like me and others will rather support Mike in the final than Mercy or Tasha

Take it to the bank.

where have the sane nigerians been that mercy and tacha have been topping the votes?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.