Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4952780 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) (5370) (5371) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
safarigirl:
Mercy.

Who hopefully, will collect strike and be going hone because she no dey fear strike

That is the only person I see as well. But I doubt her core fans can do it alone. Anyways, I wish her and her fans goodluck.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
safarigirl:
The people who deserve to win are either home or not in contention

We have to choose between two poorly behaved women, and some people think anybody is winning. Maybe some men sha, because whichever one we choose, will validate the fact that as far as women are concerned, fish brains will always be the best brains.

Cc badinfluence. Don't ask me such a question again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by caprini1: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Its not even up to 2 hours that Khafi left and the whole house has lost its colours....the remaining girls look like they are all waiting to board a bus to Zungeru.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
teresafaith:
with all their federal government money, na third dem later collect.

bhuaaaaaaaaaah.!!

Contract worth 500 million is waiting for Seyi out there, do you think Federal Government gives a Bleep about BBN voting?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
styrese:
U are not God to determine his future
Besides u never saw his first percentage the first to know he didn't perform well
So u aren't making sense
Don't mind her. I thought she was Ike's fan at first? Suddenly, it's Mercy. Disloyal people everywhere. She makes excuses for Mercy but won't do the same for Ike. "He's loose-mouthed yen yen yen."
Save me the bullcrap, ahbeg.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by evavista: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
I'm have nothing against of both of them, but I'm really disliking this Mercy and Ike relationship, Mercy just told Ike to go and get coke obviously referring to Pepsi, not even with please, like seriously, she turn turn Ike to houseboy, tueh

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Gulher:
how does 2% rule mike out of the contest?
Please ask her.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yabsun(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
If u are rooting for an housemate cos she's a female HM, then why can't us go for reasonable ones. I quite know outer this bbn show, malodourian fan will never wish their sister or daughter be like her. What can we even say to the silicon. If someone can deceive us with her ass, then her living self is undeniably fake. Character is pomping out...calling out someone's generation and holosholistically trying ruin someone's marriage cos of her whoring. Who wants to marry farmtools . Crowning either of these bitches as a winner is a disgrace. Only God knows where we are heading to in this country. Ask me one single positive thing that Tacha and Mercy have brought to the table since this season started and I will tell u nothing. Absolutely nothing!
Kaffy has left, if u are rooting for an HM to win cos u want female, Diane and Cindy are there. If there aren't good enough, wait till next season and choose one. Stop embarrassing this generation. I don't know why we think we can't get entertained from positive energy.

As long as you think bbn is not a show where Moral is being nurtured and then you fall in love with the character of these bitches, well, it's ur choice. I pray your daughter exhibit this character that entice u from them as she grows up. grin ... Can I hear u say amen smiley
NB: if you quote me to defend either of these bitches and I reply you, then u are sane. I'm cool with any other person winning except these two bitches

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
forkadict:

That is the only person I see as well. But I doubt her core fans can do it alone. Anyways, I wish her and her fans goodluck.
what were her core fans doing alone before?

You did not see cubana chief priest sharing money when she was up? Which core fans? How much do they have? Mercy has sponsors just like Tacha, don't be deceived.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
scondy:

Tacha hersellf has never for once looked at the cameras and say thank u my army for keeping me safe......That alone shows the level of stupidity the idea of voting her is.....

And i m sure she will come out and still not acknowledge.....she feels its an obligation....i can never support a negative housemate ....never ever......even it is 200% sure she is winning....i wont still support....such filth .....

She has said “imete” to her fans many times in the DR shaa
Meaning thank you
tete the tete
cheesy

And safarigirl is just in her twenties, don’t be trying to railroad her. She has upto ten years to make mistakes, to grow, to catch up, to learn
For someone her age she has many legit intelligent points, no? Why the need to fight her? lipsrsealed
BTW, safarigirl, your Deloitte link is on point cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mariinee:
I shouldn't even say I like Tacha; I don't, but I prefer her to Mercy. The only reason I prefer her is because of the overwhelming hate towards her.
I'm a core Nicki Minaj fan and it just reminds me of how people also hate Nicki for no reason. It's sickening.

Haters are you reading?

Believe it or not, this is the mindset thousands of Nigerians are beginning to have.

Keep your hate coming and watch Tacha win the prize money... EASILY.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by IgANephropathy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mariinee:
I shouldn't even say I like Tacha; I don't, but I prefer her to Mercy. The only reason I prefer her is because of the overwhelming hate towards her.
I'm a core Nicki Minaj fan and it just reminds me of how people also hate Nicki for no reason. It's sickening.
People dont hate her for no reason. Its just hard to genuinely like someone who you cant tolerate in person. Most of her so called titans cant even tolerate someone of her kind; some only choose her cos of her large fanbase, as they want the luxury of being part of the winning team while others may just love to play the Devil's advocate.

Truth tho is: dont deceive yourself of not seeing why she is hated.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
safarigirl:
I am supporting neither of them.

This thread is 5,000+ pages and you have not figured I don't like either of those 'women'?

Is Tacha the strongest housemate? Is that what you think? So many of you disappoint me with your reasoning here. Did I support Efe? I have which habit? What a joke!
You claimed not to like either, but recent behavior proves otherwise.. Nobody go beat you if you support tacha, stop playing games.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
MamBi:

This is exactly the way I am reading this current BBN...

But to be honest, the people voting for her are truly titans...

Haba, how did they read the game so well to understand how much they need to spend on voting every week?

If people on this thread can see results real time, those backing her can also see it. It seems they have unlimited supply of money and they just keep voting cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Saltandwater: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
forkadict:

Dont underestimate Tacha my dear. I beg of you. Dont.

That beach has got her back covered.

Tell me then who you think can beat her one on one without alliance? Mind you Team Khafi is all for her o.
'Game of throne' rings a bell grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
oshe11:

But she has alot if good in her bro

If na by Virtue U should fan Diane

But then again we all are drawn to whomever we connect with sha

But if U could stan CC with "Bad Home Training" what changed?
True bro.. I wasn't really a fan in the beginning. it was the hatred for the manipulator Mr T, that made me support her.. same way I disliked Seyi when he betrayed Tacha. But Aunty Tacha has made it impossible to like her.. at some point I preferred Tacha to Seyi..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Taymi: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
rationalmind:

He didn't say much other than it's the ultimate veto. We'll know more by 10pm

Thank you so much
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
caprini1:
Its not even up to 2 hours that Khafi left and the whole house has lost its colours....the remaining girls look like they are all waiting to board a bus to Zungeru.
Maaaad oh. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
I will really miss khafi.

I wanted seyi to leave.

only four girls in the house looking like lost puppies.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
oshe11:
I just want Tacha/Diane to win the last HOH or VP
But atleast If only Tacha win one, its would be appreciated
Then Titans will vote Diane(She must go Final with Ike)

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mariinee:
So you believe people just saw tacha and decided to hate her?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
osinbajo pikin try for seyi no be small

I hear say dele momodu,buhari,oshiomole and tinubu donated money to vote seyi, even the Federal government grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Reussite:
So that means on the penultimate week to finale 4 HMs would be evicted right? That would be interesting.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Threebear:
It's funny how you all are writing Mike off . grin

Just wait and see!

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Yabsun:
If u are rooting for an housemate cos she's a female HM, then why can't us go for reasonable ones. I quite know outer this bbn show, malodourian fan will never wish their sister or daughter be like her. What can we even say to the silicon. If someone can deceive us with her ass, then her living self is undeniably fake. Character is pomping out...calling out someone's generation and holosholistically trying ruin someone's marriage cos of her whoring. Who wants to marry farmtools . Crowning either to these bitches as a winner is a disgrace. Only God knows where we are heading to in this country. Ask me one single positive thing that Tacha and Mercy have brought to the table since this season started and I will tell u nothing. Absolutely nothing!
Kaffy has left, if u are rooting for an HM to win cos u want female, Diane and Cindy are there. If there aren't good enough, wait till next season and choose one. Stop embarrassing this generation. I don't know why we think we can't get entertained from positive energy.

As long as you think bbn is not a show where Moral is being nurtured and then you fall in love with the character of these bitches, well, it's ur choice. I pray your daughter exhibit this character that entice u from them as she grows up. grin ... Can I hear u say amen smiley
NB: if you quote me to defend either of these bitches and I reply you, then u are sane. I'm cool with any other person winning except these two bitches
My dear, this generation is an embarrassment to its self.

Look at the women some women are supporting. This is why men will constantly be ahead of women in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
P0c0p0c0:
See viewers o,

Later them go dey yab us on FP

For some reasons, people who don't watch think they are smarter than those who do cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
oshe11:

She does

Even when Khafi was saved last week, they thanked Africa for mins
By the way, define Negative

She even lost her voice with the many thanks they said
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
Eeghe:

Who please? I hope not Frodd?
Omoshola

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
IgANephropathy:
People dont hate her for no reason. Its just hard to genuinely like someone who you cant tolerate in person. Most of her so called titans cant even tolerate someone of her kind; some only choose her cos of her large fanbase, as they want the luxury of being part of the winning team while others may just love to play the Devil's advocate.

Truth tho is: dont deceive yourself of not seeing why she is hated.
No, believe me, it goes way begins that. Everybody in that house has their flaws but none is blow out of proportion as Tacha's. People will defend other housemates for the same thing they berate Tacha for. The double standard is sickening.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
Gulher:
how does 2% rule mike out of the contest?
Some of these people though grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by IgANephropathy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
XXMML33:

Haters are you reading?

Believe it or not, this is the mindset thousands or Nigerians are beginning to have.

Keep your hate coming and watch Tacha win the prize money... EASILY.
Her winning the money isnt testament to anything significant. Its just paints a good picture of the bandwagon mentality of most Nigerians: "I will vote APC/PDP (delete as appopriate) even if they have nothing to offer cos they are more likely to win".

The fools forgeting, the only reason they are winning is cos they are voting. Common sense is very far from the equator. Most Nigerians have it in short supply.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) (5370) (5371) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.