Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4961331 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Hypocrites saying tacha top with 2.%
She have been up for eviction back to back and she always top expect 2times
She no get alliance yet she dey top
Y can't u guys just free this girl
This year theme is pepper them and I can see she is truly peppering alot of people here buhahaha grin
Tachalious tacha keep peppering them joor (minus Ike ooh) buhahaha
I have told u guys the more u hate her the more people like her

#2strike gang
Proudly ikegang
I pray Ike wins this veto challenge Ameeeen!

Babbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Seyi fans suppose dy shame
Otedola, Atiku and Obasanjo throway money for e head
last last na 2nd to last e carry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nathan2016: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
This Omashola na better mumu boy.

Why the big deal on if venita wear green handband.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Richardonald:
Mercy fans voted mike to pepper tacha.
Not likely. Maybe just few. The plan was to kick out Mike so that Mike's fans can vote for her in the finale. The game is becoming more critical, they will rather save their money for the battle ahead.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Love892:
We know our top 3
We know our winner grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Whoiwannabe:

I'd like to see what you have done with all the 'appreciations' your fav have given you.
Oh, good question. cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
andrew444:

Chai, take a look at the difference between seyi and mike, with the way mike fans speak on this thread you will think mike is far ahead of seyi, even some mike fans where hoping mike will top tacha, someone that cant even beat seyi well

Mehn seyi is up there abeg

They were calling him 15℅ grin

Just like us, Ikegang.... I dont blame them if only fate has been giving us Ike on nominations lipsrsealed

We would at least know where we stand in this game

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Should:
my sweet, sweet AMYA, we did it for Seyi! Tho i dislike him, had to come through cos of your clarion call
Yep, we did! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Y omashola n frodd dey fight? It has to do with hidibg
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
scondy:

How many times do we tell people .....votes are not splitted in the final.....80% of Ike and diane fans would vote strictly Mercy in the final.. All people do is choose the strongest contender and stick with that.....that is the simple truth.....Battle is between Mercy , tacha and Mike.....Mercy will most likely win with a slight margin .......

But then....Biggie with the twists....what if he evicts this week based on coins or something else....remember Ebuka only said it is a non-voting week....he didnt say no evictions next week.....cos why ultimate veto power if no evictions...

We watch...

No wise Ikegang member would do that especially after seeing the percentage Seyi pulled today from 15% to over 25% almost pushing Mike out with khafi

Wait tiil Ike comes up again cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Love892:
darling do u know am happy we didnt top all through? Because we wont be over confident . Winners always go through failure which is a motivation for sucess
Yes my dear.
We don't need to get too comfortable .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Neimar:

Mercy and Tacha don flog ur failed athlete back to back
Thought you were so sure khafi will kick him out ? grin cheesy

BTW. ...how is your high blood pressure ?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
Love892:
Y omashola n frodd dey fight? It has to do with hidibg

Omashola blood dey hot this night.
Frodd say person hide chicken, e spoil, no-one talk who do am. Frodd dey say "You must see it, I will show all of you" dey shook the smelly plate for everyone face like say na by force.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
scondy:

How many times do we tell people .....votes are not splitted in the final.....80% of Ike and diane fans would vote strictly Mercy in the final.. All people do is choose the strongest contender and stick with that.....that is the simple truth.....Battle is between Mercy , tacha and Mike.....Mercy will most likely win with a slight margin .......

But then....Biggie with the twists....what if he evicts this week based on coins or something else....remember Ebuka only said it is a non-voting week....he didnt say no evictions next week.....cos why ultimate veto power if no evictions...

We watch...

soo you're saying someone like threebear or menace will leave mike or ike and vote mercy in final just to beat tacha. did you take tramadol with garri this evening.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
XXMML33:

The problem with comments like this is that they have no negative impact on Tacha's performance. The only impact comments like this usually have is that they make people inquisitive to know more about Tacha and when they do, they realize that it's simply an exaggeration, and then they begin to identify the positive qualities that Tacha possesses and before you know it they are stanning her. I've heard this testimony from many Tacha fans. Myself included.

Most of the people liking this comment don't even vote. The ones that do are among those that don't vote strategically. If the hate Tacha is receiving is really having negative impact on her performance then Tacha shouldn't be topping charts back to back.

If you don't want Tacha to win, simply vote strategically. It's that simple. Hate comments and criticisms don't work.

Una no dey ever learn.

Ok then. See you on day 99.

There will be nothing sweeter than letting her come close. Really close to winning it only to have her Hope's dashed in the end.

The saddest thing is, there will be no second chance for her.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
I love tacha or I used to. I knew her before she got into bbn house and I used to root for her. But she thinks too high of herself and she's too caustic lol. I don't care for mercy for much either. I really want a female to win this time but the two females that have the best shot at winning are trash tbh
Mariinee:
Yes, if I had to choose between both. I like Tacha more.
I'm unable to like Mercy, for no reason. Lmao.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
Whoiwannabe:
I will say it again: Tacha will win big brother naija season 4 and heaven will not fall.
Mark my words

We wont.

Las las we go join hands give de maney to Cindy lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by crowntoro(f): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Fkhalifa:
Khafi is by far the best female personality this year..its a pity, Nigerians value trashy stuffs cry
No lies, tbh
You are absolutely correct.
She's actually my best female housemate this season

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Threebear:
Thought you were so sure khafi will kick him out ? grin cheesy
BTW. ...how is your high blood pressure ?
You and I know Khafi will top Mike
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
MizzD:
Omashola is getting on my nerves right now. angry

old fool
A fool at 40 is a fool for life

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Taymi: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Please guys what twist did Ebuka was Ebuka saying will come with the veto power?
I missed it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
God bless team Seyi. All the hardwork and sim sharing counted.

Please more action and less talk. Bless! cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
AfroKnight:

I would have volunteered but I’m not as young as I used to be.

You might just break my waist for me.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
sanusi44z:
Jen92? Prominent Seyi hater, alongside Menance or Menace. Hmm, let me forget the past.

You will be fine bro, may God grant your wishes.

Someone who voted Seyi is now a Seyi hater?
Kneel down.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
This people kept cabbage inside freezer again? O ga oooo!
nadesh:
Am lost undecided

The Vote for Seyi campaign last week in as much as you're not stanning him.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMitch: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
cheesy Keep that place well, he deserves to meet it in good working condition.
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I'D DASH HIM IPHONE 11 PRO MAX 256 GIGS TO THANK HIM FOR HIS SERVICES
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by moststylish(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
When Omashola was venting his frustration about hiding of food in the house shey nobody supported him. Now they are beginning to see the reality of it.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
scondy:
Safarigirl.....u do this every year.....when it is getting to the end of the game ....u begin to speak in favour of the person topping the charts.....

U did it efe season despite always yabbing him from the begin....repeated same thing with Miracle....now u ve started the trend with Tacha...

Unfortunately for u .....Mercy is most likely winning this season....deal wirrit.....
Go figure grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

I will vote Khafi,
Let Seyi go home and be insulting people's family and dead relatives.

He can take the Jamaican with him.

Chairman, how market grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
scondy:

Tacha hersellf has never for once looked at the cameras and say thank u my army for keeping me safe......That alone shows the level of stupidity the idea of voting her is.....

And i m sure she will come out and still not acknowledge.....she feels its an obligation....i can never support a negative housemate ....never ever......even it is 200% sure she is winning....i wont still support....such filth .....
Her fans are not complaining,we just want her to WIN!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Since your prediction came to pass you have been spewing trash.

What do you mean by model citizen?

Simple question, If Tacha has the highest vote won't she win?! You started blabbing.
You must be blind or dyslexic, didn't you read on that same post that I don't think she will have the highest votes?

You only sneak out of whatever hole you reside in to quote me and spew rubbish. Since I've been hailing your poorly behaved Bole Ambassador, and I've not seen your Caro White-inspired words of appreciation, but you want to come at me because I have not endorsed her for the win

You better save all the money you plan to buy your next batch of Fair&White with, to vote Her Royal Smelliness in that finals, or silicone will be twerking that million naira ass in her face on Day 99

(1) (2) (3) ... (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)