Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4988276 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JoeWendell: 12:55am On Jul 11, 2019
osuntuyi20:
kim should just leave Ike n Mercy alone nah....and Thelma too...make she commot HOH room i want to see something

Mercy is on her period
Do you want Ike to Fûck a period pûssy??
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2019
Amya:
Kim the cockblocker. I'm so pissed mehn! Putting off sleep for these guys and they're using my BP to play table tennis.

Khadoni you better don't fuckup.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2019
The London cop is deeply in love
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dathypebruv(m): 1:04am On Jul 11, 2019
The drama is ended,bet y'all disappointed even khafi sef after all the green light wink grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AtoningBlood(m): 1:10am On Jul 11, 2019
Please where is Jackie?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dathypebruv(m): 1:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Oma
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dathypebruv(m): 1:16am On Jul 11, 2019
who tf is snoring
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by osuntuyi20: 1:19am On Jul 11, 2019
khafi and gedoni no sleep dem dey do am lowkey
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dathypebruv(m): 1:24am On Jul 11, 2019
osuntuyi20:
khafi and gedoni no sleep dem dey do am lowkey
why kayode nor kum show na
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 2:07am On Jul 11, 2019
embarassed
iamJ:
make i go dig him matter come

keep digging, I bet u haven't found anything nonsensical yet
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 3:53am On Jul 11, 2019
Amya:
Tasha started too early with her arrogant aggression/ feminist/firecracker strategy. Can she honestly keep up? This is just week 2 of 14.

She should have stayed under the radar and have her army vote for her on code if and whenever she comes up for eviction. Then bring out the pepper in week 6/7 to draw in the big guns. She's trying to pull a Ceec but Ceec's actions wasn't a strategy, that's just who she is, same for Tboss. And that's what endeared them to people. People loved them for being themselves.

Everyone can see that she's clearly trying to raise hell to keep her name in people's mouth and quickly add to her fan base. Which is far from being real. People are not dumb. She might actually be a sweet lady in her regular life.

However, this her move could backfire if she doesn't keep up this same fire all through to the end. And since it's all an act, it might be psychologically and emotionally draining. Can she honestly keep up. She's attracted the attention to herself and one wrong move will see her out in the coming weeks.

Only if you know her in person before going into the house can this assertion of yours be valid. She said yesterday that she cannot pretend to be someone else and that is actually her real self, hence we need a person that truly knows her from home to refute her claims.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 11, 2019
lamidebaby:
it's official, Seyi's suffering from delusion of grandeur cheesy
high class delusion

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 6:06am On Jul 11, 2019
Amya:
Tasha started too early with her arrogant aggression/ feminist/firecracker strategy. Can she honestly keep up? This is just week 2 of 14.

She should have stayed under the radar and have her army vote for her on code if and whenever she comes up for eviction. Then bring out the pepper in week 6/7 to draw in the big guns. She's trying to pull a Ceec but Ceec's actions wasn't a strategy, that's just who she is, same for Tboss. And that's what endeared them to people. People loved them for being themselves.

Everyone can see that she's clearly trying to raise hell to keep her name in people's mouth and quickly add to her fan base. Which is far from being real. People are not dumb. She might actually be a sweet lady in her regular life.

However, this her move could backfire if she doesn't keep up this same fire all through to the end. And since it's all an act, it might be psychologically and emotionally draining. Can she honestly keep up. She's attracted the attention to herself and one wrong move will see her out in the coming weeks.

That’s if the strategy doesn’t backfire this week.
There is nothing she can say which Dee One didn’t already.
Where did that get him?
Out of the house in the first abi second eviction.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 6:28am On Jul 11, 2019
livelymatilda:

You connect your nairaland mentions to alarm?
Unto reading when I'm up na

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 6:29am On Jul 11, 2019
iamJ:
connect headset to your tv

Pour superglue in your ears and put left and right earbugs into your ears

You will be well updated

Update? We resemble ebuka for ur eyes
U no go ever disappoint..... Added Ur name intentionally so U could say sometin awkward and U just did

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by honorr: 7:18am On Jul 11, 2019
Happy Birthday to the man of the moment,the man, the crushed on of the BBN2019 house,our bearded JayZ, the responsibly married man amongst irresistibly hot women,the sure winner of this seasons competition, the man with the Mic,our tall, dark and really handsome birthday celebrant MIKE

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MummySilver: 7:18am On Jul 11, 2019
thatigboman:
Some people will just come here and write long and confusing grammar as if everybody is daft as they are.
BBnaija 1, a girl, Francisca, came 2nd. Bbnaija 2, bisola, a girl, came 2nd. Bbnaija 3, yet another girl, CeeC, came 2nd.
So, is it rocket science that a girl can win Bbnaija 4?
Las Las, if nothing nothing, I will vote for tasha to win.
The correct spelling is Tacha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2019
iamJ:
is that one cheating?

It's like you need some mosquitos in your life this night angry

grin grin You lot are unbelievably creative.. grin What a deliciously wicked idea...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Really Milly, grin you'll be shocked.
I still have a list of housemates I'm warming up to.
Khafi, Kim (eye candy), Jackye, Mike, Seyi, Tacha (vile drama),
Omashola, Gedoni, Ike (raw drama) Mercy (asset) Esther,(dark horse) Jeff, Tuoyo.....are all trending with me.
Do I have a winning material? Least interested. Their combination creates my kind of entertainment.
A mixture of the good, the bad and the ugly. As the days go by, that list can expand or contrast.

Two weeks out of twelve is too short to conclude anything.
I will take them down when necessary and exalt them fiercely when appropriate.
Let's just enjoy the game.

High five for this bro. My sentiments exactly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2019
tegax:

Only if you know her in person before going into the house can this assertion of yours be valid. She said yesterday that she cannot pretend to be someone else and that is actually her real self, hence we need a person that truly knows her from home to refute her claims.

Tasha herself said she's a cool housemate, probably the coolest amongst them all, but non of the HMs know that.

From my perception I feel she's a driven and focused person. She's developed a thick skin over the years by the attention (negative) she's gotten from her Instagram persona. She's has a natural shield and hardly let's people in and she gives the aura of strength and domination. However, most people who do that are very soft inside. They probably cry in their pillows at night.
If only she had tried to show her real self with this opportunity as a HM, she'd have won people over to her camp without even trying. But this strategy of hers too early in the game is too heavy a load for her. Can she keep up is my question.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2019
iamJ:
why are people confused about his sex

threebear is a guy

I think they think they can get under his skin that way...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:13am On Jul 11, 2019
honorr:
Happy Birthday to the man of the moment,the man, the crushed on of the BBN2019 house,our bearded JayZ, the responsibly married man amongst irresistibly hot women,the sure winner of this seasons competition, the man with the Mic,our tall, dark and really handsome birthday celebrant MIKE
Happy birthday to Elegant Mike cool but
point for correction he isn't dark or u don't know what dark means.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Just saw this on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzu3037H14s/?igshid=123zy5wk2d035

Teamfraudster Teamfroddsther
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2019
eksbabe:
It is expatiate oo, check it out. I didn’t know this until recently too
Glad u learnt something atleast from my Jeff, we all learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NLSavage: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2019
Asslickers everywhere you go.
Instagram
Snapchat
Twitter
And now nairalanders
Even guys here asslick other male house mate
****** In Stewie Gryffins voice
Isn't that just Gay??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vicot(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2019
lol Biggie just changed the play concept
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kenra: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2019
WOW 538 pages Already. I hope i have not missed alot. Na work and ponzi things o. This our next level things will not kill us.
All my guys (old and new) in the house I hail o. What of the person that said he was going this year? Did he or she make it?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2019
NLSavage:
Asslickers everywhere you go.
Instagram
Snapchat
Twitter
And now nairalanders
Even guys here asslick other male house mate
****** In Stewie Gryffins voice
Isn't that just Gay??

Must they asslick women?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NLSavage: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2019
Elder0001:

Must they asslick women?
no they can support male hm and not asslick.
Or are you gay?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2019
Frodd making sense.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2019
Happy birthday to the most handsome . Sexiest .Classiest . Poshest. Kindest and most loving man in the BBnaija Pepperdem.

The original atarado .

The main pepper in the stew .

The hunky hunk .

The ayamatanga .

The unshakable iroko . grin grin

Join me as I wish Mike Edwards :

A gold winning Champion .

A faithful husband and soon to be amazing father .

A man with a heart of gold .

A very blissful happy birthday .

Wishing him long life and prosperity.

Wishing him happiness and laughter .

Sending him strength to persevere .

Wisdom to differentiate .

And all around good vibe to live better .

Happy birthday Mikey .

May you live to celebrate more beautiful days like this .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2019
Diane suggesting a new story. After how many hours and days spent? These HMs are more confused than our corrupt leaders. It'll take the greatest miracle for them to pass their wager. I dey pity them. The kain hunger wey go wire them next week, still dey work out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.