Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5021546 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 9:28am On Jul 11, 2019
MamBi:

Papi, after he vexes and shouts, other HMs are still the ones making the decisions grin

That is one of the qualities of a good director. He gives everyone an opportunity to make decision on how to make things better.

Them don scatter script again grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2019
DoubleeDee:

I do appreciate your conjecture, it's probably the best strategy to attract new fans. However, their is a risk element in not wanting to alienate your core base if their attraction to you initially was due to your no nonsense demeanor. Changing that on BB will undoubtedly make her a phoney. Her public persona far overrides her private life where she probably has less fans. I think she's in a catch 22 situation.

Her public persona? Vulgarity ... Nudity... Twerking... In other words hoe.

She isn't even living up to to her "supposed" real public persona and I haven't seen her do anything remotely as crazy as she does on her Instagram page. So even her true fans might loose interest if they don't see that which she's known for..

For her anyway, time will.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2019
Pour in more votes for merciful grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2019
Threebear:

Thank you handsome king. kiss

I no know wetin dey worry DStv. They don't want to send me OTP for me to complete my registration and vote for Mercy. I'll try it later on and if it doesn't work out, I'll have to drop SMS vote for Mercy then.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2019
MamBi:

Am not sure Omatsola will be a structured director though... grin

Seyi that was a structured director, what did he achieve? Those HMs are too annoying, Expired Efe's draconian method is the only way to reset their brains. No more soft treatment.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2019
Avala for don cry plenty times during this task preparation.
It's a good thing she was evicted early.
Isi for don shout tire lose her voice since.
Why is Big Brother calling housemates continuously as if to distract their meeting?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2019
Omatsola talks too much oo. grin this Kind director fit make person go crazy

I like Kaffy. She’s proven to be a good team player. cool
If only the others will just be like her and get these things done with.

But the fight after losing this wager will be an interesting one. cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2019
Munzy14:

He is playing Miracle format..Birds of same feather..
I still believe he is coming out gradually to shine..

Miracle wasn't this dull in the first two weeks. This kind of dullness is irritating. I'll rather vote Thelma to stay than vote Gedoni. He's taken dullness to unimaginable heights.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NLSavage: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2019
Elder0001:

Their life, their choice .

You see lots of women supporting and even going extra obsessive with their support for fellow women but you don’t call them lesbians .

Most of y’all Africans have a fvcked up mentality . Jeez
always blaming African mentality.
Baba lemme tell you. You can't socialize with most people in a black community (especially hoods) if you're gay. Dem go just waste you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jjii: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2019
Please what is Big brother twitter account?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2019
Beorn1:

I no know wetin dey worry DStv. They don't want to send me OTP for me to complete my registration and vote for Mercy. I'll try it later on and if it doesn't work out, I'll have to drop SMS vote for Mercy then.
Lol
It might take forever and you'll probably forget .
Just drop the SMS votes .
It's only 30 Naira .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2019
Beorn1:

Miracle wasn't this dull in the first two weeks. This kind of dullness is irritating. I'll rather vote Thelma to stay than vote Gedoni. He's taken dullness to unimaginable heights.
He is probably waiting for when he will be up for eviction to bring his A Game.

But I'm afraid it may be late by then.

If so, he is forgetting that it takes time to build affection in the heart of the viewers. It isn't something you achieve in a week.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2019
Omatsola is the only person strong enough to handle those annoying housemates

Meanwhile WTF are gedoni ,seyi and khafi doing

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2019
Beorn1:

But he’s not dull at the moment embarassed grin

Gedobaby kiss cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2019
Beorn1:

But he's breathtaking .
That dark glossy skin and the mesmerizing eyes .
I'll vote him just to watch him even if he's more boring than watching paint dry.
We can't get rid of all our eye candies now can we ?

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2019
Why is jeff so quiet
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2019
Threebear:
Oh damn!

I just got pregnant looking at this picture angry cheesy wink

I can make bad guys good for a weekend - Taylor Swift . grin
Now you talking.. Oh my goshhhhh.Just look at him.

Ike is so hot and sexy.Can you help me with his number?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2019
MizzD:

But he’s not dull at the moment embarassed grin

Gedobaby kiss cheesy

Threebear:

But he's breathtaking .
That dark glossy skin and the mesmerizing eyes .
I'll vote him just to watch him even if he's more boring than watching paint dry.
We can't get rid of all our eye candies now can we ?

Ladies, ladies!! Get a grip of your jelly selves. Gedoni's boring demeanor overrules his handsome physique.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2019
Beorn1:

Miracle wasn't that dull in the first two weeks?.. hahaha...seems we watched big brother Mozambique last year..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2019
oshe11:
undecided

Didnt get any mention
Oya click quote to see how to bold words
I'm gonna embolden Eeghe

Eeghe

Yayyyyyyy
Thank you
oshey oshe11
thank you
won’t bother you again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2019
Beorn1:

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:58am On Jul 11, 2019
Munzy14:

Miracle wasn't that dull in the first two weeks?.. hahaha...seems we watched big brother Mozambique last year..
That one has forgotten so fast, miracle was actually seen as the most boring housemate for the first two weeks by both fans and fellow housemates except for the fine face, that all even ganged up and nominated mina cos the housemates felt they were the most useless couple with the least input in the house.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Mercy Mercy Ukwu nwaanyi owerrii..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2019
styrese:
That one has forgotten so fast, miracle was actually seen as the most boring housemate for the first two weeks by both fans and fellow housemates except for the fine face, that all even ganged up and nominated mina cos the housemates felt they were the most useless couple with the least input in the house.
na why I ask am whether na big brother Mozambique him watch last year.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2019
safarigirl:
[s]

You don't even know me and you think you can give me life advice

I don't go about this thread giving anybody life advice because I don't know anyone beyond Nairaland, I don't go about shading anybody either, because nobody is that important

You couldn't compliment ibkayee without dragging me in your talk like most people here like to do, so, I cannot have an opinion without clueless people saying I hate women. There are many guys here that attack the male contestants and you don't see them, but na me una go see. You lot just love to make me your villain every time, even when I dey my corner. I open my mentions and see useless, hateful comments from total strangers, you think that makes you nice? On what basis are you attacking my person? And how does that make you better than me? Have I mentioned you on this thread before?

Get a life and stop monitoring mine. [/s]
Claptrap.I don't need a lamp to detect Safarigirl in the dark. We all bash people and it doesn't matter if they are male or females..

But the way you go about badmouthing and downgrading your fellow ladies is nauseating. Majority of the people can't be wrong most of the times.

Seriously, don't you think you need a thorough deliverance? Have you ever thought of it or has anybody suggested it to you? I think you need give it a try,...who knows?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2019
ibkayee:

I really wish I'd see Gedoni through the eye of a female, because I don't see what you girls are seeing in him.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2019
Hair fight above
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2019
Munzy14:

na why I ask am whether na big brother Mozambique him watch last year.
Abi oo, He and Gedoni are just birds of same feathers
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Threebear:
Lol It might take forever and you'll probably forget . Just drop the SMS votes . It's only 30 Naira .
If by 12pm I don't see any OTP, I'll vote by SMS.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2019
Munzy14:

Miracle was dull in the first two weeks, but not as dull as Gedoni. Maybe I'm being biased, but I can't stand Gedoni's dullness.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2019
Beorn1:

Miracle? The only reason he survived the first week was because he is a handsome guy..

Person wey go just wake.. Workout>>chop>>baff>>look mirror>>talk to Nina>>look everybody like mumu>>then go to bed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2019
livelymatilda:

Miracle? The only reason he survived the first week was because he is a handsome guy..

Person wey go just wake.. Workout>>chop>>baff>>look mirror>>talk to Nina>>look everybody like mumu>>then go to bed.

At least he was never my fave. I don't stan dull HMs, that's why Koko was my fave last year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.