Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4976264 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5437) (5438) (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) (5443) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
JhayJoe:
And he has a whole room to himself
na him Sabi wetin be em problem... Maybe em get babe wey gather pass Diane Sha grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
safarigirl:

Still can't relate.

Indigenes in what sense?

I schooled in Abuja, here, the only relationship University Slay Queens have, is with politicians. They cannot be slay queens otherwise.

I give up

Lets just continue watching Merikegrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
AceOfRed:

Lord Bingo?? This thread eh.

The boy just jump out from no where dey look for highlight... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Chai see lie buhahaha � pls are u sure u are watching BBNaija or bbghana eeeh undecided
tollybb:
Seyi - dude this girl is vexing me
Shola - leave her she is helpless
Shola - she dey do this for highlights , me I do shouting for highlights no wahala
Seyi - but she is hurting my image
Shola - yes she is overdoing this shouting .
Seyi - in that secrete room I dozed of after feeling tipsy and i cought her messaging my testicles
Shola-(laughing����)whaaaat!!!! No be joking
Seyi -I swear me2 i was shocked (laughing �)
Seyi - last week I almost spilled the beans infront of the housemates about that
Shola - thank u for not doing that sha (laughing���)
Shola- She is nothing , even her beauty is complicated one day she is beautiful, next day she is ugly and the bum bum is not equal
Seyi&Shola (laughing������)
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
oshe11:

First You said he didnt insult her and now You asking questions only a stupid person would ask

It take a stupid person to recognize another stupid person don't you think undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
Viking007:
Elo is probably gay. undecided On the bed with Diane and he can't even hold her haba! sad

They might have castrated him... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JhayJoe: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Lordjb:
na him Sabi wetin be em problem... Maybe em get babe wey gather pass Diane Sha grin
na Konji go deal with am grin
Lordjb:
na Konji go deal with am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
Finally August 3rd

I do not know who He/She is but after studying the likes I get from him/her

It may seem as though he/she issa Titan

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
tollybb:
Shola - she dey do this for highlights , me I do shouting for highlights no wahala
Seyi - in that secrete room I dozed of after feeling tipsy and i cought her messaging my testicles
Seyi - last week I almost spilled the beans infront of the housemates about that
Shola- She is nothing , even her beauty is complicated one day she is beautiful, next day she is ugly and the bum bum is not equal

This one na bbnairaland

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Times like this are what I hate the most about this show. The program has run since 2003 till now. Children born then are old enough to have their own offspring. So why is it the housemates still have periods of doing completely nothing? It is obvious they are craving activity of any sort. If the organizers don't know what to do they should repeat puzzles or tasks from years ago. Anything at all is better than watching these people sleep or force themselves to dance and stay awake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JhayJoe: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Very soon somebody will come on Nairaland and say Tacha gave Seyi head will they were in the HOH room

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Viking007(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
The ads basket mouth is doing for his show are very creative. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Frank65:

This man is watching BB Iraq...lol
If Tacha said that, the Internet would be on fire right now. Infact she will be trending worldwide right now...LMAO

No be only BB Iraq.. na BB Afghanistan

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
QuietHammer:

Have you kissed your queen's smelly ass this morning?
Up tacha.may mike boxers fall on you

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
Tarabye:
Team Mercy let me warn all of you don't think because mercy has gotten to the finals you will all relax Remember we are owning biggie 4 weeks money plus the grand finale 5 weeks Make arrangements of five weeks money, thats the only way we can win this 500 sims each if you want to win

hope you will give them money to do that

see h mouth wen he take they say 500 sim to vote

mm

pls go get a job
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
richPHAROAH:
una see wetin mercy do? how can the bitch trick ike to collect all ike coins with intention of going to buy showmax and she ended up buying immunity for herself. this is why people kill hoes

Welcome to the world we live in.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Y'all lying to create contents now? Una don chase content creator away, na to dey lie give forumites remain. Okurrrrrrrrr!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
So Seyi can dance like this angry angry this guy is cheating viewers on saturday night. sad

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
JhayJoe:
na Konji go deal with am ;Dna Konji go deal with am
konji dey do that kind person sef? Well, make we dey see. smiley
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
he wants you
0KNM:

LadyGKilaBCrueD Who’s this goat?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
The organizers should stop assigning women and gay men the responsibility to pick male housemates. This situation has led to although handsome contestants but a deviation from reality. How will one tell me with the exception of Elo the rest of the males are 6 ft and above? Na so e dey outside? We need to see more grizzled realistic representations like Angel from the last season. Omashola doesn't cut it because although he has the mentality his body and pampering habits don't reflect it. Efe was a relatable example. They somehow manage to bring razz females but don't do the same for the males.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
yorr jus jelos
0KNM:
But why you always talking about dicks? Shame on you Florence

And you should stop harassing men sexually m, it’s not ladylike
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
Viking007:
Elo is probably gay. undecided On the bed with Diane and he can't even hold her haba! sad
I said it before and some people called me out.
Diane's sexuality is questionable but it's none of my business.
They are made for each other.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
tollybb:
Fake update!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Seyi is a very crazy guy, he knows how to torment someone without blinking, he just gave Taha HBP this morning without raising his voice, even the HMs are all laughing... cheesy cheesy cheesy
what happened? Give me update na

Seyi don start trouble again, chai
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JhayJoe: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
UPDATE
Housemates has 3 hours to prepare for a Bedmate Task titled "Make Your Living Better". Either poetry,spoken words or drama for 3 minutes . No teams every house mate for his/her self and they ave been given customized shirt7
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
elozanam is being roasted alive all over Facebook bbnaija groups, because of his nominations and diary session talks yesterday. as for those who think frodd don't have enough fan base... issorite sad

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Widall: 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Omo Seyi in Trouble.

Tacha: Is it because we made love in the secret room that you are now disrespecting me?

The HMs were shocked, and they all looked at Seyi as though there was fire on his head.

Seyi looking guilty, coughed and said: "I don't remember making love to you."

"Stop lying," Tacha screamed. "Can you swear we didn't make Love?"

Seyi shrugged, then said: "I'm not going to swear. You can say whatever you want to say."

Mike and Ike exchanged smile, then Ike said to Seyi "Yeah my nigga, how was it?"

Seyi frowned and left them.

Kayode followed Seyi to the Garden....
No wonder she too dey insult Seyi.

Dats why I no dey like to gbensh small small gals cos if dem see ur gbola d small respect Dem get for u b4, go vanish. D one wey dey call u brother b4 go begin call u ur name.
This is exactly what is happening between Tacha n Seyi.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
Munzy14:

Some persons where suggesting such last night... grin

This thread na real comic relief... lol

Comedians plenty here..
Iol @ comic relief, maybe you're not a literature student. It means, tragedy not comedy.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Y'all lying to create contents now? Una don chase content creator away, na to dey lie give forumites remain. Okurrrrrrrrr!!! grin grin grin

No Tacha moment no content.

So they are now creating contents for themselves

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5437) (5438) (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) (5443) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.