Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4946080 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5434) (5435) (5436) (5437) (5438) (5439) (5440) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2019
Frodd should better hustle and buy HOH for the 13th week since that's still available...or he should buy nomination card and nominate Elozonam for us. grin grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2019
Widall:
Make una no vex She is only trying to maintain the status quo.
No winner of the show has been nominated at penultimate week.
Lambo for the mulla cheesy

who be this?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by WetSmoke: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2019
This Seti can provoke sha. angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 10:54am On Sep 17, 2019
kowema:
Frodd should better hustle and buy HOH for the 13th week since that's still available...or he should buy nomination card and nominate Elozonam for us. grin grin

Allow the 33 years old boy to hate on Frodd for nothing..

"I just want Frodd to go that's why I nominated him alongside Tacha so he won't stand a chance"
Haq haq haq

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2019
Lawlahdey:
Wow, where have you been? Your number doesn't go through anymore.

Yeahh about that, my phone got stolen/lost back then, so I lost your number as well.
I'll give you my new digits on a dead thread(funny how we're always exchanging numbers on dead threads grin).
Quote me when you're ready.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LORDKing001: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2019
fitzmayowa:

I'm not sure you were watching Maybe you need to rewind to get the full context of how the fight started...
and you're proud watching it all day? Commonsense
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2019

wailers.... Crocodile tears team... cheesy

Veto power will evict one hassmate this Sunday team... cheesy

Are we settled now... grin

your show host has spoken.... lol..

Ike Ike my boy gained a huge fan last night.... I am certain IKe has a shot on the prize. He made a master strategic move in History of BBnaija.... grin

I stan gidigba.... no shaking.... The real no leave no transfer will happen on Sunday, when the deluded HMs realise it was a wasted nomination... grin

Diane/cindy will displace one of ur favorite...

Team Ike and Team Mercy please let's go discuss our family meeting in preparation for nextweek... The king is here till day99...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LORDKing001: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2019
Lawlahdey:
Wow, where have you been? Your number doesn't go through anymore.
Another naira land wedding in a bit
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2019
Frodd in deep thoughys. Kayode alternating between Frodds face and Esthers picture grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2019
Threebear:

Tacha was actually the one that ended up looking like a Nanny goat.

Imagine screaming at the top of your voice and the person you're insulting is laughing and making a mockery of you. grin

And what's with Tacha consistently using Seyi's age to insult him ....for Someone that enjoys insulting people , she should get a lot more creative .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2019
Munzy14:

Ike Ike my boy gained a huge fan last night.... I am certain IKe has a shot on the prize. He made a master strategic move in History of BBnaija.... grin

I stan gidigba.... no shaking.... The real no leave no transfer will happen on Sunday, when the deluded HMs realise it was a wasted nomination... grin

Team Ike and Team Mercy please let's go discuss our family meeting in preparation for nextweek... The king is here till day99...
Veto power will evict a hassmete? Where did you see that? Hoooooo God epp my babies to get it..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Seyi n tacha r really toxic for themselves
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Any team Ike that still thinks team Mercy is gonna vote their boy as gone past being delusional.

Is it the team Mercy looking for Ike's 15% in the Final? Or the team Mercy that doesn't care about Ike?

Team Ike, if your boy is up, if you like don't triple your effort, wait for team Mercy to turn up.

You will be shocked.

Na half talk we dey tell pikin wey wan hear word, if e reach im stomach, e go turn better talk.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2019
Oyindidi:
The lineup this year is strong but it's between Tacha and Mercy. Follow your heart and support the person you like

You're right. I'm convinced to go with Mercy in the finals. She is widely loved and is a free spirit. I'm a free spirit too, hence the attraction. I hope you'll be voting for her too, don't let anyone coerce you.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2019
NativeDoctor1:

You are very spot on. Twisters here made me open my dstv now app to see what was going on.

Who no dey watch, but following this thread alone will be fooled with so many one sided narrative.

The lies here strong..

Back to ghost mode!

who be dis,?

if you can't update pls chuuuuuuu-urt-up

okay

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2019
nadesh:

Veto power will evict a hassmete? Where did you see that? Hoooooo God epp my babies to get it..
Some persons where suggesting such last night... grin

This thread na real comic relief... lol

Comedians plenty here..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2019
Chiefheywhy:
Any team Ike that still thinks team Mercy is gonna vote their boy as gone past being delusional.

Is it the team Mercy looking for Ike's 15% in the Final? Or the team Mercy that doesn't care about Ike?

Team Ike, if your boy is up, if you like don't triple your effort, wait for team Mercy to turn up.

You will be shocked.

Na half talk we dey tell pikin wey wan hear word, if e reach im stomach, e go turn better talk.

Why don't you focus on Mike who seems to have fallen far away from grace. Ike will take care of himself, I believe.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2019
nadesh:
Frodd in deep thoughys. Kayode alternating between Frodds face and Esthers picture grin
Kayode is a mumu. Frodd has deeper things to think about than Esther. Her tenure in his mind ended after Khafi’s exit.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2019
Munzy14:

This is nearly unthinkable. What if a Tier D HM like Elo or Cindy wins it and evicts any of the moneybags like Mercy, Tacha or Mike? You think BB is stupid?

What I think will happen is that the VPH will be asked to put a given number of HMs up for possible eviction.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mimirabelle4: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2019
Munzy14:

Are you kidding me? cheesy
Only 5 HMs making it to the final? shocked So it's a 5 HMs eviction something. Op some fans of certain HMs will not commit suicide. grin
The real pepper would be the holder of the ultimate veto power....that's the real game changer.
Lit lit lit!!! wink

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by richPHAROAH: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2019
una see wetin mercy do? how can the bitch trick ike to collect all ike coins with intention of going to buy showmax and she ended up buying immunity for herself. this is why people kill hoes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2019
richPHAROAH:
una see wetin mercy do? how can the bitch trick ike to collect all ike coins with intention of going to buy showmax and she ended up buying immunity for herself. this is why people kill hoes

Lol. Seems youre just waking up. Good morning bros.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2019
richPHAROAH:

inside life
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2019
Immunity again kwa undecided ayam not understanding
kowema:
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2019
AceOfRed:

This is nearly unthinkable. What if a Tier D HM like Elo or Cindy wins it and evicts any of the moneybags like Mercy, Tacha or Mike? You think BB is stupid?

What I think will happen is that the VPH will be asked to put a given number of HMs up for possible eviction.
My dear just leave that Veto to biggie...

Lets strategize for next week for Ike, Its a gladiators thing... Ike i

Leave other teams to keep suggesting how veto will be used... cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2019
AceOfRed:

You're right. I'm convinced to go with Mercy in the finals. She is widely loved and is a free spirit. I'm a free spirit too, hence the attraction. I hope you'll be voting for her too, don't let anyone coerce you.
Good for you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2019
LORDKing001:
and you're proud watching it all day? Commonsense

Who is this one
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by richPHAROAH: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2019
AceOfRed:

Lol. Seems youre just waking up. Good morning bros.
i have being busy with money o. i just checked now and saw this shit.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2019
can we rest now? this was their convo some minutes ago.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2019
Veto will evict one housemate this Sunday are u serious huh shocked
Munzy14:

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2019
Her delusional fans claim that Ike agreed with her to buy immunity for herself but she came out of the diary room like a Judas!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2019
Pls where did she tell him huh undecided
Brownsun:
can we rest now? this was their convo some minutes ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5434) (5435) (5436) (5437) (5438) (5439) (5440) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)