Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4989171 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
iamJ:
be like mike

find som1 that makes you happy, love the person 100% no matter what

we can change the misconception that all men are cheats

I wonder how many pictures of this guy you have saved on your phone.

Quite disturbing.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
livelymatilda:

She is the 22nd housemate because we always see her on our screen everyday.

You know Cee-c has been more active than Gedoni this season.. Don't you?

Don't be biased grin grin .. We can also count how many times we've seen Tobi on our screen na... Even when watching AFCON Tobi still pops up.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
Voting ends tonight..9pm keep voting mercy

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
Beorn1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9807349_dlxi5uwkaeoczn_jpeg_jpegbba0cef1a1baf3df5b9e8e8322da5eb1

Ibkayee and MizzD right now. . .
I hope this is not Gande's younger brother, they have the same face. Which state is Gedoni from?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
Threebear:

I'm not an igbo .
Alright

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
Tripitaka:

Quite disturbing.
get the likes you crave

And get out of my mentions

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
If they win there wager, it will be a miracle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
iamJ:
get the likes you crave

And get out of my mentions
Pay no mind to him .
I post a zillion pictures here everyday but only memes are saved on my device others I delete after posting .

I wonder how someone can be asking such a question in 2019 .

Smh .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
This Ike dude is too ugly for my liking

Wonder what some folks see in him

Spits

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
izito:
Please were is #teamIke
we dey gidigba for here
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

Don't be biased grin grin .. We can also count how many times we've seen Tobi on our screen na... Even when watching AFCON Tobi still pops up.
Oh sorry.. That makes it 22.5 (Twenty -two and a half) housemates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Threebear:
A lot of you calling out Safarigirl now said a lot about Miracle .
There was no name you didn't call him and you were so certain he wouldn't win.

Stop making safari a scape goat for something we are all guilty of .

Let's move on .

Mike for the money.

Mercy for this week. grin

Na because na me go answer now
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
I haven't watched BBA in 3 days, what are they painting?

Is it my eyes, or do all the housemates look really good in these aprons?

Special mentions to Mike, Jeff, Sir Dee, Jackye and Tacha.

Mike's glasses are wavy cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Threebear:
I'm voting every minute . grin
Beorn1_ keep your promise , it's 12 already.
undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Tripitaka:

Quite disturbing.
Na wa ooo. Seriously,it is more disturbing that you get disturbed by him posting Mike's picture. Is it that you are jealous or you don't have pics of your favourite to post?

Oh my bad, I guess it is consuming your hard earned data. You know what, just disable pic viewing on your phone and you will be fine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
Vyolet:

I hope this is not Gande's younger brother, they have the same face. Which state is Gedoni from?

I think it's Gedoni when he's younger. He's from Cross River.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
Beorn1:

undecided
Awwww grin

I just want to kiss you now .

You're such a sweetheart .

More money in your bank account . kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
Threebear:
Awwww grin
I just want to kiss you now .
You're such a sweetheart .
More money in your bank account . kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
livelymatilda:

Na want ooo. Seriously,it is more disturbing that you get disturbed by him posting Mike's picture. Is it that you are jealous or you don't have pics of your favourite to post?

Oh my bad, I guess it is consuming your hard earned data. You know what, just disable pic viewing on your phone and you will be fine.
The one and only liveliest Matilda grin

See finishing grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
safarigirl:
[s] Like I said,
I will not join issues with anyone here, especially considering last season on this show

I have been watching BB for years, I don't carry over support or dislike for any contestant, they have their lives and I have mine. I understand many people here cannot say the same for themselves, hence, why they keep dragging past issues and making rather wild statements. The fact that this is even coming from the same people that called Alex names and trolled her for her abortion is even more laughable, what kind of woman does that?

If I see any rubbish, I simply click the report button. I don't owe any soul here, an explanation as to who I support or don't support and why, just like I don't ask anyone who they support or why.

Big Brother is about Housemates, not viewers. Except somebody here, has 60 million naira worth of prizes to give me, I suggest you shove your opinion wheee the sun don't shine.

I have barely been on this thread or commented in the last three days, but one sad soul, must drag me here, because her life is boring and she wants to catch online clout. For someone named livelymatilda, the life must be quite dead.

I shan't address this further. Whatever opinions you have, that is your headache. Nobody here has given me one kobo or is feeding me, so, say what you want. Na you get your data.

I'm having a really nice day, don't ruin it with your balderdash

kiss [/s]
Claptrap as usual.

You have barely been on this thread for 3 days bla bla bla.This just confirmed my thought that you have been kinda depressed. You are now being hunted by your past.. The number of adverts that involves Cee-c in this year's Bbnaija show,is enough to get you depressed and sad..let alone the number of Cee-c's success pictures that have been posted on this thread which you obviously can't stand.

The other day you bashed curvy ladies because you are slim.. You got the bashing of your life.. It was so hard on you that you deleted your picture on your profile..
That picture was very funny though.. You look like one old village mgbeke in her late 40s or early 50s.
That was the day I confirmed that your hatred to other ladies is due to jealousy and bitterness... Like I told you earlier, seek for deliverance asap.

You told about letting the past Bnnaija go.. One minute when it favours you, you will be telling us about Big brother as far back as BBA.. Another minute when it doesn't favour your, you want us to focus on the future and not the past. What a shameless hypocrite.

So you report people for posting their opinions.. But forgot that all what they have posted about you is not up to 9% of what you have said about others...especially your fellow ladies.

While you insult others, learn to also accept insults.. Calling the moderators or pressing the report button makes you a big coward.

As for you being depressed, I will advise you engage in positive things,talk good and nice things about people that are better than you or even below you(if there is any). Quit jealous and hatred.. It will never do you any good. Love your neighbours and stay cool.

Lest I forget, go for thorough Deliverance before it is too late.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mediocre(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Elder0001:
This Ike dude is too ugly for my liking

Wonder what some folks see in him

Spits
How will Ike sleep at night, now that Elder0001 on nairaland dot com thinks he's too ugly embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mediocre(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
Imagine fighting and calling eachother names over people who don't/will probably never know you exist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Eeghe:

Honestly?
The best thing that happened to Cecelia was not winning last year’s show
Winning would have enabled/stoked/fuelled her demons and bad behaviour, and made her drown in the validation getting the prize money brings

When she lost, and came out? She realised how much people reacted negatively to her. Then also saw a that a great number of people loved her, in spite of her flaws, to the point of fierce protectiveness (votes for her despite her bad behaviour). That/they must have accounted for that assured-reformed-better-but- still -retaining-her-essence babe I saw on my screen during their reunion show
Winning would have destroyed her (most probably)
She probably learnt some humility, that things mustn’t always go her way, about her arrogance (I see her and Nina in pictures, showing she no longer thinks Nina is inferior to her) and etc. She looked so peaceful (I saw some claws cheesy, but she was like a regular human with bite and not like a demon)
This is the truest win CeeC could ever have- some positive life lessons, humanity, love of her fans
And of course all the jobs and money cool
These would never have happened if she had won
IMO
So her fans on here? Take the loss in good faith, she gained her best life back. And also learn that she wasn’t Africa’s favourite or would have won. It’s still okay
Move on already! cheesy tongue
Thanks
undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
livelymatilda:

Concentrated trash
Lmao!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dreyyy: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
Threebear:

Pay no mind to him .
I post a zillion pictures here everyday but only memes are saved on my device others I delete after posting .

I wonder how someone can be asking such a question in 2019 .

Smh .

I really love how you can put a person in their place without resorting to insults or abuse. I'm trying to emulate it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
All these people reporting people can you stop !

The banters, back and forth here is actually one of the things making following BBN through Nairaland fun .

Some pseudonyms like Livelymatilda even updates the thread .

We really shouldn't take things to heart .

Meanwhile the housemates were asked to paint .
Frood is doing an amazing job .
Tacha can't spell to save her life .

It's started raining , so they took their painting canvases back to the lounge.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TermsOfService: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
Dreyyy:

I really love how you can put a person in their place without resorting to insults or abuse. I'm trying to emulate it.
You are obviously new here

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
safarigirl:
Like I said,
I will not join issues with anyone here, especially considering last season on this show

I have been watching BB for years, I don't carry over support or dislike for any contestant, they have their lives and I have mine. I understand many people here cannot say the same for themselves, hence, why they keep dragging past issues and making rather wild statements. The fact that this is even coming from the same people that called Alex names and trolled her for her abortion is even more laughable, what kind of woman does that?

If I see any rubbish, I simply click the report button. I don't owe any soul here, an explanation as to who I support or don't support and why, just like I don't ask anyone who they support or why.

Big Brother is about Housemates, not viewers. Except somebody here, has 60 million naira worth of prizes to give me, I suggest you shove your opinion wheee the sun don't shine.

I have barely been on this thread or commented in the last three days, but one sad soul, must drag me here, because her life is boring and she wants to catch online clout. For someone named livelymatilda, the life must be quite dead.

I shan't address this further. Whatever opinions you have, that is your headache. Nobody here has given me one kobo or is feeding me, so, say what you want. Na you get your data.

kiss

You are just so right... funny thing is just like elections it's just few related people that benefits or will benefit from all these housemates or actual winner.

Get the strap the benefactors are the organizers and the housemates. viewers uses their hard earns to vote and enrich them, people don't just want to be reasonable or they are reasonable but don't want to use it. it's a pity... but that's the life we find ourselves.

I watch the show for the fun of it... people should stop being personal about this whole shit... they will not see you and they won't recognize you.

miracle for instance is enjoying his life and money and have moved on to higher places, same with other former housemates.

watch and enjoy the show if you have to just for the fun of it. Be wise people! Be wise... it's for your own good.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
safarigirl:
Like I said,

kiss
My dearest Friend,

U are quite a wonderful lady, but "seem" to lack humility!!

U were wrong!! Simple.. everyone has been wrong at one point or the other.. just take ur L and move.. all these yarns of leaving things in the past is Pure B.S.

U are not one to leave things in the past..
Humility is a virtue!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
Chicent:

You are just so right... funny thing is just like elections it's just few related people that benefits or will benefit from all these housemates or actual winner.

Get the strap the benefactors are the organizers and the housemates. viewers uses their hard earns to vote and enrich them, people don't just want to be reasonable or they are reasonable but don't want to use it. it's a pity... but that's the life we find ourselves.

I watch the show for the fun of it... people should stop being personal about this whole shit... they will not see you and they won't recognize you.

miracle for instance is enjoying his life and money and have moved on to higher places, same with other former housemates.

watch and enjoy the show if you have to just for the fun of it. Be wise people! Be wise... it's for your own good.
undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Luvdoctor26: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
Instead of una to updates, una go dey quarrel...nawa o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.