Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4989801 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Beorn1:
If anyone had told me that Cee-C would be this successful post-BBN, I'd never have believed it. She appears in new adverts every week. Damn!!
uti even confirmed she is the most successful post bbn

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Lauryn41:
See how coordinated the housemates are

This military regime is the best

Omatsola carry on,nothing do you

imagine the Nigerian Army tweeting same embarassed angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2019
Threebear:

I don't even like Efe but this is a huge lie ....even you can't believe it.
yea right,Omashola deserves better than this smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2019
styrese:

I thought that chick would fade away after BBN, that no brand would want to associate with her, how wrong I was. The amount of success she's achieved is far more than I ever imagine. Truly, you don't need the best character to make it in the entertainment industry. I'm happy for her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2019
styrese:

I rather use most Relevant than most successful

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2019
livelymatilda:

Man no be God.

Cc: Safarigirl
lmaoo... safari what u said abt ceec in the other thread is something else... And AK just put u on quote so the sin go deh stare at you...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by chisom215: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2019
Please what time is the task presentation today?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2019
Efe 2.0: when lizard fall down from on top tree, when em see say nobody clap for am, em do push up praise himself. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2019
livelymatilda:

Among the male housemates..Whose voice do you like the most..

Please, I will appreciate if other ladies can answer this question.

Thanks.
Mike of course .
Why is this even a question ?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2019
Beorn1:
If anyone had told me that Cee-C would be this successful post-BBN, I'd never have believed it. She appears in new adverts every week. Damn!!

Honestly?
The best thing that happened to Cecelia was not winning last year’s show
Winning would have enabled/stoked/fuelled her demons and bad behaviour, and made her drown in the validation getting the prize money brings

When she lost, and came out? She realised how much people reacted negatively to her. Then also saw a that a great number of people loved her, in spite of her flaws, to the point of fierce protectiveness (votes for her despite her bad behaviour). That/they must have accounted for that assured-reformed-better-but- still -retaining-her-essence babe I saw on my screen during their reunion show
Winning would have destroyed her (most probably)
She probably learnt some humility, that things mustn’t always go her way, about her arrogance (I see her and Nina in pictures, showing she no longer thinks Nina is inferior to her) and etc. She looked so peaceful (I saw some claws cheesy, but she was like a regular human with bite and not like a demon)
This is the truest win CeeC could ever have- some positive life lessons, humanity, love of her fans
And of course all the jobs and money cool
These would never have happened if she had won
IMO
So her fans on here? Take the loss in good faith, she gained her best life back. And also learn that she wasn’t Africa’s favourite or would have won. It’s still okay
Move on already! cheesy tongue
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2019
Beorn1:

I thought that chick would fade away after BBN, that no brand would want to associate with her, how wrong I was. The amount of success she's achieved is far more than I ever imagine. Truly, you don't need the best character to make it in the entertainment industry. I'm happy for her.

Lesson in humility I guess *
No one knows anyone's destiny except God .
We humans should stop playing Him .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2019
Threebear:
Mike of course . Why is this even a question ?
You're very predictable. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2019
Munzy14:

lmaoo... safari what u said abt ceec in the other thread is something else... And AK just put u on quote so the sin go deh stare at you...
I beg your pardon? Why do you people call me Ak? The last time i checked, there is no Ak in my username.

Gosh, you people should get some glasses..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2019
Threebear:

Mike of course .
Why is this even a question ?

Oshey baddest.. Low budget Bobrisky
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2019
Eeghe:

Honestly?
Winning would have enabled/stoked/fuelled her demons and bad behaviour, and made her drown in the validation getting the prize money brings

When she lost, and came out? She realised how much people reacted negatively to her. Then also saw a that a crazy number of people loved her, to the point of fierce protectiveness (votes for her despite her bad behaviour) . That/they must have accounted for that assured, reformed better but still retaining her essence babe I saw on my screen during their reunion show
She probably learnt some humility, that things mustn’t always go her way, about her arrogance (I see her and Nina in pictures, showing she no longer thinks Nina is inferior to her) and etc. She looked so peaceful (I saw some claws cheesy, but she was like a regular human with bite and not like a demon)
This is the truest win CeeC could ever have- some positive life lessons, humanity, love of her fans
IMO
So her fans on here? Take the loss in good faith, she gained her best life back. And also learn that she wasn’t Africa’s favourite or would have won. It’s still okay
Thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nuelyoyo(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2019
ibkayee:

First person that came to mind is Jeff

That's not to say the others are bad though
you are right , Jeff's voice is even better than this new big brother's voice.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2019
livelymatilda:

I beg your pardon? Why do you people call me Ak? The last time i checked, there is no Ak in my username.

See this one. You must've thought we started following BBN threads this season. Who are you tryna deceive?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2019
Eeghe:

[s]
Honestly?

When she lost, and came out? She realised how much people reacted negatively to her. Then also saw a that a great number of people loved her, to the point of fierce protectiveness (votes for her despite her bad behaviour) . That/they must have accounted for that assured, reformed better but still retaining her essence babe I saw on my screen during their reunion show
IMO
Thanks [/s]
Concentrated trash

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2019
livelymatilda:

clear conscience fears no accusation..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2019
Beorn1:

See this one. You must've thought we started following BBN threads this season. Who are you tryna deceive?
it seems the other moniker is cooling off in kuje prisons...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2019
Munzy14:

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2019
Eeghe:

Honestly?

When she lost, and came out? She realised how much people reacted negatively to her. Then also saw a large number of people loved her, to the point of fierce protectiveness (votes for her despite her bad behaviour) . That/they must have accounted for that assured, reformed better but still retaining her essence babe I saw on my screen during their reunion show
IMO
Thanks
Even if CeeC did win , I think she would have still been successful even more so .
She's someone that had her priorities set.
Right from when she was in the house , she always made mention of the outside world and how there (outside world ) was the only thing that mattered .

All of them had their flaws and good sides .

Miracle is vindictive and stiff but fair and kind hearted.

Nina is manipulative and lacks loyalty but she has a good heart.

Alex is a " never do wrong " who can do all sorts of evil to you and expect you to understand and not get offended . Because she's "miss perfect" and everyone else is bad.

Tobi is manipulative , vindictive , unforgiving , unhealthily competitive ....but he's generous , hard-working and seems to be goal driven .

CeeC is a compulsive liar , quarrelous , antsy - but she's very loyal to the people she genuinely likes . She's generous , kind hearted and principled .

Unlike Alex you can leave Ceec in your house with your husband and you know nothing will happen . grin

They all had flaws .

Ceec was not the worst person in that house.

We exaggerated hers because we wanted Miracle to win.

Now he has and already doing amazingly well for himself ....no need to keep up with this delusion.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2019
Eeghe:

Yayyyyyyy Thank you oshey oshe11 thank you won’t bother you again
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2019
Munzy14:

Probably, just like my Beorn moniker was banned till 16th of this month by the mod. Two weeks ban for a minor offence.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2019
Jackye doesnt know how to make custard. Welldone americana.
This is the type of girl that employs househelp before she gets married
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2019
safarigirl:
I really pity her.

Once the show is over, CeeC would have achieved nothing

She couldn't win any of the prizes in the house

She couldn't win Payporte

She couldn't win HoH and was stripped of the one wey dem even dash her

She couldn't win a man

She couldn't win a true friend

She can't win the 45M

.but it gets worse, the impact of her poor behaviour.

Nobody in the industry will want to help her. Ebuka will avoid her like a plague, none of the sponsors will give her a contract (she won't even steal Miyonse's role in that Samvita advert), no businessman will want to use her to promote anything, except for negative purposes.

She is essentially, ROTTEN MARKET.

PS: Linda Ikeji is right, any woman crazy enough to talk to a man the way CeeC talked to Tobi, is likely to end up in a bodybag and nobody will even ask about her because the whole world knew she was a mean soul.

Oh my Laaawd, I just saw this. Who does this to her fellow human being? This alone can lead some people to commit suicide.

I am glad she was put to shame at the end. .Plesse, let's stop talking down on people.

Safari girl has really soiled her name. I think she should apologize for that post. It was so wrong..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2019
styrese:
UTI is an idiot , who has collected many pricks , his brain is now covered with sperm .

How can he call CeeC the most successful ?

Success is relative ...what means success to you might not to me.

And what barometer did he use to gauge her success?

Is it their Bank accounts ?

Is he their account manager ?

Is it endorsements ?

Bam Bam , Nina , Alex Tobi etc are also packing endorsements like garri .

CeeC is doing well no doubt , but only a fool will call her the most successful .

Besides it's too early to tell ...it took Ebuka nearly ten years to find his footings after participation in BBN 2006 .

You'd be surprised that a decade from now , it might be Bitto or K Brule that will be shining .

Let's wait for the new housemates to come out first . grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2019
Threebear:

UTI is an idiot , who has collected many pricks , his brain is now covered with sperm .

How can he call CeeC the most successful ?

Success is relative ...what means success to you might not to me.

And what barometer did he use to gauge her success?

Is it their Bank accounts ?

Is he their account manager ?

Is it endorsements ?

Bam Bam , Nina , Alex Tobi etc are also packing endorsements like garri .

CeeC is doing well no doubt , but only a fool will call her the most successful .

Besides it's too early to tell ...it took Ebuka nearly ten years to find his footings after participation in BBN 2006 .

You'd be surprised that a decade from now , it might be Bitto or K Brule that will be shining .

Let's wait for the new housemates to come out first . grin
This guy, calm down and face reality biko..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2019
Munzy14:
bad guy oya do cancelled.. lol
Cancelled?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2019
Beorn1:

Probably, just like my Beorn moniker was banned till 16th of this month by the mod. Two weeks ban for a minor offence.
hahahha, simisi trouble o.. The way u people are beating seun to his game of no alternate moniker eeh!!, you guys deserve award abeg.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2019
Jeff Na real OG.

I feel you fam!

Make una no do childish things like Double wahala housemates.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2019
oshe11:

[s]Cancelled?[/s]
ma nigga..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.