Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4977809 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5465) (5466) (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) (5471) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 4:39am On Sep 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Good Night to Omashola, Mike Frodd and Seyi fans here......

I would have said good night to some particular fans but their fav NEVER BAFF....

She dey smell like Kongo Meat.

Jason abeg wetin carry you come here cheesy

Just to bring you up to speed ,no male candidate will win big brother Ñaija 2019.I will advice you select a candidate from either the cubana olosho,the body odour queen,the homely boobs queen,or the media personality olosho.

And did you hear that the cubana olosho is already in the finals cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 5:03am On Sep 18, 2019
Are you people okay? Tacha has very strong financial backing and die hard aggressive fans. Yet you people still keep building up massive pity votes for her with all these unnecessary insults because you dont want her to win.

And you actually think she wont win?

Some people will kill themselves that day

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 5:22am On Sep 18, 2019
This thread is showing the end signs of the show. For hours there was no update. The housemates slept since 11pm, one would think the show ended yesterday night. I'm expecting more nights and days like this. My movie and series catch up game has gone back to A1 since two weeks back.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 5:48am On Sep 18, 2019
badinfluence:
So people would buy a T-shirt with body odour inscribed on it??
Nigerians keep setting the record for stupidity..

You still don't get it.

We Titans are nourished by your hatred.

Keep the hate coming, and we will find more creative ways to bask in it.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 6:04am On Sep 18, 2019
boban007:
TACHA KNOWS HER LEVEL AND PICKS HER FIGHT. GIRL TO GIRL FIGHT , IS ANOTHER LEVEL. MERCY WILL TEAR HER TO PIECES.

EVEN EASTHER AND CINDY STOOD UP TO HER. SHE WILL NEVER DARE ANY FEMALE HOUSEMATES. SHE'S ALWAYS PICKING ON THE GUY'S , WITH STRONG PERSONALITIES , IN THE HOUSE TO GAIN CLOUT . I WANT TO BELIEVE IT'S ONE OF HER STRATEGY.

SHE FOR TRY AM , WITH ELLA , ISILOMO, MERCY , THELMA OR ESTHER. NA THAT TIME , I GO NO SAY , SHE TRULY GET LIVER. SHE WANTS TO PROVOKE THE MEN , TO BEAT HER , THE GUY SENT OFF , AND SHE STARTS TRENDING AGAIN.
Very true

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amhighlyblessed: 6:15am On Sep 18, 2019
Digital101:

Tacha and Frodd will surely not have a good relationship outside the house. Please defend you fav and leave Ike alone, Ike is a gangster and gangsters are not loyal to anyone.
Who relationship outside the house help?

Please I am not trying to drag your fav Ike.
For good relationship outside let's see how it goes.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Amhighlyblessed:

Please I am not trying to drag your fav Ike.
For good relationship outside let's see how it goes.

Thank you
Since you started watching this show, name one friendship that continued after the house excluding Miracle and Tobi ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 6:36am On Sep 18, 2019
MissCookie:
Some Nigerians sef!

First they proudly answered Team Rude and Arrogant.

Then they answered Team Prostitutes...#proudlyaprostitute.

Not it is team Bodyodour..

Foolishly and ignorantly promoting bad attitude and social vices, all in the bid to support someone who doesn't know them from Adam and who will never add to the goodwill of this country.
God forbid the kind of people I share space with. Speak up against this evil canckerworm decimating our society and good cultural ethics, they term you HATER.

Well, if that is the case, I will continue to speak out against condoning body odour, rude and arrogant attitude, ugly personality and prostitution....

I say No to prostitution

I say No to rude and arrogant attitude.

I say No to body odour.

I say No to Trasha and her Ill meaning supporters.
Our youths and children deserve better. Nigeria deserves better.

Una goodnight ooo
Take your sanctimonious self outta this thread and stop hustling for cheap likes by spewing so much hate about Tacha!
Do you have any evidence that proves that she is a prostitute?
Do you know anyone who has slept with her and paid her?
Even if she is,doesn't she deserve a better life?
Mercy is a self acclaimed runs girl,how many times have you talked about it?
Tacha is rude and arrogant to you but she's sweet,loyal and real to those who believe in her,that's why they keep voting for her !
She has body odour,no wahala,we still like am!
In fact,her body odour sweat shirt is selling so fast!
You dont have any fucking right to tell people whom not to vote!
If this show was all about talent,Joe would still be there!
If it was all about intelligence,jackye would still be there!
Many housemates have been evicted because their fans couldn't afford to keep them going but Tacha has survived evictions back to back because millions of people want her to win just to prove a point to judgemental people like you!
She is loved and no matter how much you slander her,it wouldn't change a thing!
People like you wouldn't survive their first eviction if they ever have the privilege of being in the big brother house!
Deal with it!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by elegantslayer(f): 6:40am On Sep 18, 2019
MissCookie:
Some Nigerians sef!

First they proudly answered Team Rude and Arrogant.

Then they answered Team Prostitutes...#proudlyaprostitute.

Not it is team Bodyodour..

Foolishly and ignorantly promoting bad attitude and social vices, all in the bid to support someone who doesn't know them from Adam and who will never add to the goodwill of this country.
God forbid the kind of people I share space with. Speak up against this evil canckerworm decimating our society and good cultural ethics, they term you HATER.

Well, if that is the case, I will continue to speak out against condoning body odour, rude and arrogant attitude, ugly personality and prostitution....

I say No to prostitution

I say No to rude and arrogant attitude.

I say No to body odour.

I say No to Trasha and her Ill meaning supporters.
Our youths and children deserve better. Nigeria deserves better.

Una goodnight ooo
My dear pls loud it...Am allergic to bullshits and stupid people..Imagine some people's favourite, full of pride and so uncouth and yet she dey smell like dead body..God help Nigerians...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2019
switlily25:

Take your sanctimonious self outta this thread and stop hustling for cheap likes by spewing so much hate about Tacha!
Tacha is rude and arrogant to you but she's sweet,loyal and real to those who believe in her,that's why they keep voting for her !
Many housemates have been evicted because their fans couldn't afford to keep them going but Tacha has survived evictions back to back because millions of people want her to win just to prove a point to judgemental people like you!
People like you wouldn't survive their first eviction if they ever have the privilege of being in the big brother house!
Deal with it!
You spirit of Trasha, you have no place in this body, I command you to get out now. Out!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2019
boban007:
TACHA KNOWS HER LEVEL AND PICKS HER FIGHT. GIRL TO GIRL FIGHT , IS ANOTHER LEVEL. MERCY WILL TEAR HER TO PIECES.

EVEN EASTHER AND CINDY STOOD UP TO HER. SHE WILL NEVER DARE ANY FEMALE HOUSEMATES. SHE'S ALWAYS PICKING ON THE GUY'S , WITH STRONG PERSONALITIES , IN THE HOUSE TO GAIN CLOUT . I WANT TO BELIEVE IT'S ONE OF HER STRATEGY.

SHE FOR TRY AM , WITH ELLA , ISILOMO, MERCY , THELMA OR ESTHER. NA THAT TIME , I GO NO SAY , SHE TRULY GET LIVER. SHE WANTS TO PROVOKE THE MEN , TO BEAT HER , THE GUY SENT OFF , AND SHE STARTS TRENDING AGAIN.

Tacha had with Thelma... you have forgotten the shaking of head. Heheheheheh. But she later went to her to make up though.

She tried mercy one time but mercy proved to be a strong me so she didn't bother more to trade her path again. lols

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2019
switlily25:

Deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2019
Jaysolu:
It's either big broda took the plantain to cause a stir in the house
or the troublesome mercy hid it inside her nyash
or seyi swallowed it
did y'all see how Mike just threw away his supposed "maturity" by going to look for tachas trouble
why do they always trigger her.. she always stays on her own
She really was on her own when she stoned him with pillow today when he was sleeping

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nestkojex(m): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2019
BBNaija: Cindy, Frodd, Mercy and Diane up for fake eviction
Published

Housemates Mercy, Frodd, Diane and Cindy have been out up for fake eviction.

News Agency of Nigeria reports that unknown to the housemates, there will be no eviction this week, making their nominations invalid.

The ten remaining housemates were called into the diary room for the usual nomination process, with each of them nominating two housemates each.

Ike nominated Frodd and Cindy, who nominated Diane and Ike. Omashola nominated Mercy and Diane, who nominated Mike and Omashola.

Mike nominated Diane and Mercy while Tacha nominated Cindy and Mike, Seyi nominated Ike and Mercy while Frodd nominated Cindy and Mercy.

On her part, Mercy nominated Frodd and Omashola, and Elozonam nominated Frodd and Tacha.

While the nominations were rolled out, Frodd seemed upset to have been nominated again. On the flip side, Tacha was relieved to escape nomination.

NAN reports that the fake eviction tension was further fueled by the lack of a Veto power of chance holder for a save and replace.

For the remaining part of the week, housemates will pick photographs from a red box. The housemate with a complete picture would hold the ultimate veto power.

(NAN)
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 6:55am On Sep 18, 2019
Mike is successfully showing his true colors to Africa and losing his "Mr Perfect" voterscheesy

Didnt expect much from the Yahoo Boy though

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2019
Tacha speaks up to people :

Everyone : As e dey hot, she get liver, she is real.

Mike speaks up:

Everyone: He is a bully

People and double standards. Fake niggas everywhere

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2019
Wonder how Mike n tacha's hatred became this deep

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2019
If Mike is stupid then I really can't imagine what tacha is....

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 7:05am On Sep 18, 2019
oshe11:
Mike is successfully showing his true colors to Africa and losing his "Mr Perfect" voterscheesy

Didnt expect much from the Yahoo Boy though
He never claimed he was "Mr Perfect". At least he's better than a proud, unintelligent and rude slay queen.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 7:06am On Sep 18, 2019
boban007:

Stop posting rubbish for cheap likes!
The only reason why Tacha ignored cindy was because cindy means nothing to her and cindy wanted to use her to trend!
Mercy and other housemates have always respected themselves around her.
If you observe Tacha,she doesnt like to pick fights with women.
Stop it!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2019
Giel:

THANK YOU FOR TELLING THE TRUTH.
The people on this thread hate tacha so much that they twist everything and try to make her look bad.

How Mike can accuse her of hiding honey in her cupboard when he knows he has pure bliss, indomie and banana in his cubboard is just irritating.
He just goes around looking for ways to attack Tacha and make her angry. I hate people like him eh. Picking on people for fun. Trying to make her angry so she'll start shouting and look bad.

Such intense hate for tacha that it can make someone call frodd an asslicker just for saying the truth about mike's annoying instigating bullying ways. Mtcheewwww.

I'm glad frodd defended Tacha. He told her not to even answer him, attacked Mike and told him that since he has all these things in his cupboard he can't talk about Tacha.

Frodd also told Mike to stop looking for trouble and told him that he should stop trying to trigger Tacha that's on her own.
Thank you frodd for defending Tacha.

That Mike probably thought that because her friends are gone he can bully and harass Tacha for fun.
He should go back to his room and leave Tacha alone. Very annoying guy. Following Tacha about but likes to pick on her.

the hate on her make us keep voting her

tacha

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2019
Love892:
Wonder how Mike n tacha's hatred became this deap
it's going to get deeper coz mike hates bad energy. Only asslickers can cope with bad energy after which they will eventually be evicted. ThankGod for seyi, mike and frodd refuse to asslick.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:13am On Sep 18, 2019
elegantslayer:
My dear pls loud it...Am allergic to bullshits and stupid people..Imagine some people's favourite, full of pride and so uncouth and yet she dey smell like dead body..God help Nigerians...
God needs to help you first. No human being alive can smell like a dead body with your comment calling someone odour the smell of a dead body I can tell that you and your likes on this thread are uncouth and full of pride like Tacha.
The difference is that Tacha is on Tv hence it is easier to judge while you are on Nl a faceless forum

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2019
ibori1:

the hate on her make us keep voting her

tacha
nobody votes because of hate. U think it's your 1k online vote that's keeping her in the house. U will find out soon. Whether u vote or not, moneybags will always come through.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2019
ATD1998:
nobody votes because of hate. U think it's your 1k online vote that's keeping her in the house. U will find out soon. Whether u vote or not, moneybags will always come through.
I started to vote her because of the hate.
Even if na moneybags so far she wins we are happy and would still vote moneybags or not.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 7:17am On Sep 18, 2019
DownChelsea:
Elo is a virgin gay guy!

He is a virgin gay stupid and idiotic dunce.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Valto:
offering tacha dettol to disinfect herself grin

just look at you

I pity you

spit....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Indian Film in the making. How we were being fool?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2019
ATD1998:
Money bags kee you there!
1.5 million naira couldn't keep Jackye in the house so what makes you think that Tacha has money bags voting for her?
Do you know that apart from Nigerians,her fans from south Africa,,Zimbabwe and other African countries have been voting for her back to back?
You will be surprised to know that the so called celebrities supporting her have never spent a dime to vote for her....yes!
Tacha has no money bags,she is loved and favoured by her fans!
Deal with it!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 7:28am On Sep 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I would have loved to, but her body odour will not allow me Bro.

just like ur....

you know waramin

haq haq haq!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2019
meobizy:
This thread is showing the end signs of the show. For hours there was no update. The housemates slept since 11pm, one would think the show ended yesterday night. I'm expecting more nights and days like this. My movie and series catch up game has gone back to A1 since two weeks back.
it's normal

I'm slowing tuning out of the show already

I don't enjoy the last month of the show, same thing last year

Each day my comments here will reduce till the show ends

Maybe it's because its become stale, yesterday my tv was on mute while they were arguing, didn't bother to unmute it

Nowadays, I don't even bother to read pages I missed

Zoning out of this thread self, I have started commenting on different threads

I don't even have strength self to troll any housemate, materials done finish, wetin I wan talk when I never talk B4

Hahahaha, na to just get my updates on Mike and attack anyone that attacks him here that's my own till he leaves but I have lost interest to be honest

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfroKnight: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Wait he's going to Canada?

No. The prize is dinner in a private jet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5465) (5466) (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) (5471) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.