Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4976557 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5466) (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) (5471) (5472) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2019
AceOfRed:

Unfortunately it isn't. Not when the walking septic tank is still in that house.

pls try take care of urself

poorfeeding

you know waramin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2019
senatordave1:
You just answered ibori jnr
okay

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2019
Good morning beautiful people and well meaning Nigerians. Trust we all had a relaxing night and are ready to kick off today's honest hustle.

Speaking about honest hustle, it is no news that prostitution business is not one and being arrogantly proud of it while leading millions of our youths and children to their destruction should be vehemently rebuked.

Trasha is a well accalimed prostitute who goes about on social media encouraging our young girls to;

1) Keep at least three boyfriends, one for good f^ck, the second for money and the third as a spare part incase one or two disappoints.
2) Enjoy the pecks of dating married men.
3) Discourage young girls from keeping a healthy relationship and f^ck just for money, etc

Please don't tell us she was chasing "cloud" and large followership for her business page. We have lots of honest online business men and women who are making waves without being part time harlots.

Let me ask you, what do you think a supposedly "hardworking" and responsible lady is doing in a cheap hotel naked, and provocatively rocking her exposed private parts in a sexual manner while counting large amount of cash? Your guess is as good as mine!

I am no saint, obviously!. But then, I am not the one on national TV. I am not the one who is supposed to be a role model to millions of youths and children. I am not the one Africa and the world as a whole is currently watching and seeing as a representation of an average Nigerian woman.

Nobody hates Trasha, we just cannot condone prostitution, bad energy, rudeness, arrogant attitude, body odour and tens of other social vices Trasha represents. We say NO to all that. Every well meaning Nigerian says No to all that.

All ye who think Trasha is winning this, I will advice that you abandon all hopes because it will never happen but while that will never happen, for the duration of the time she is on national TV, we must rebuke any influence she has on our young generation.

Our children, youths and Nigeria as a whole deserve better.

Let's all have a productive day.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Swaycater(m): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2019
Good morning People!

Please I want to ask a question,

How can a young lady be so aggressive and abusive at all times, Is it also part of the strategy of the game or is she actually like that in real life? I'm yet to meet a lady that behaves the way this Tacha of a girl Behaves.

Okay last night during the Search for the MISSING PLANTAIN, I saw Mike and Tacha arguing, the next thing i heard from Tacha was DON'T BE DUMP.

Lol, I had to rewind my decoder to be sure I heard her properly.

That made me laugh out real hard sha.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You're now taking it PERSONAL. grin

This thread is created for fun so I won't drag that lane with you, because I want to have fun and I respect dominique alot.
Really?
You weren't taking it personal when you were slandering Tacha but I am taking it personal by defending her from bullies and haters like you?
Call the mods,COWARD!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2019
Budline1:

I've been watching since the first day and I can tell you that I support the fact that someone said Frodd is an asslicker. It's what I just noticed about him tonight and yes he proved that tonight. Sir Dee used to be the original ass licker, I think Frodd is stepping on his shoes now. What else?

you when no dey asslick, what av you achieved?

spit.....

haq haq haq
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfroKnight: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2019
boban007:
THANK GOD HE HAS BROKEN THE CHAIN OF BONDAGE AND CAPTIVITY. MY GUY IS NOW BACK TO HIS WINNING WAYS. BAD ENERGY AND WITCH CRAFT, STAY AWAY.
ONE HOUSEMATE WOULDN'T HAVE WON ANYTHING , IF NOT FOR BENEFITING AND TAPPING FROM OTHER HOUSEMATES , BRAIN WORK IN GROUP TASK.

EXCEPT FOR BEST KOLOMENTAL AWARD..........GOES TO ? LET HER BRING THIS UNCOUTH ATTITUDE TO LAGOS , AND SEE AS SHE GO DEY CHOP SLAP , LEFT AND RIGHT.

Really, Seyi was so hilarious yesterday. grin grin

He gave them gelato spiced with ata rodo.

Ó ta lẹ́nu.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimarjnr: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2019
MissCookie:
Good morning beautiful people and well meaning Nigerians. Trust we all had a relaxing night and are ready to kick off today's honest hustle.

Speaking about honest hustle, it is no news that prostitution business is not one and being arrogantly proud of it while leading millions of our youths and children to their destruction should be vehemently rebuked.

Trasha is a well accalimed prostitute who goes about on social media encouraging our young girls to;

1) Keep at least three boyfriends, one for good Bleep, the second for money and the third for spare part incase one or two disappoints.
3) Discourage young girls of keeping a healthy relationship and Bleep just for money, etc

Please don't tell us she was chasing "cloud" and large followership for her business. We have lots of honest online business men and women who are making waves without being part time harlots.

[/b]Let me ask you, what do you think of a supposedly "hardworking" and responsible lady doing in a cheap hotel naked, and provocatively rocking her exposed private parts in a sexual manner while counting large amount of cash? Your guess is as good as mine! [/b]

I am no saint, obviously!. But then, I am not the one on national TV. I am not the one who is supposed to be a role model to millions of youths and children. I am not the one Africa and the world as a whole is currently watching and seeing as a representation of an average Nigerian woman.

Nobody hates Trasha, we just cannot condone prostitution, bad energy, rudeness, arrogant attitude, body odour and tense of other social vices Trasha represents. We say NO to all that. Every well meaning Nigerian says No to all that.

All ye who think Trasha is winning this, I will advice that you abandon all hopes because it will never happen but while that will never happen, for the duration of th time she is on national TV, we must rebuke any influence she has in our young generation.

shutup

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2019
AfroKnight:

No. The prize is dinner in a private jet.

Huh...what kinda bullshit gift
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by temi4fash(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2019
switlily25:

Take your sanctimonious self outta this thread and stop hustling for cheap likes by spewing so much hate about Tacha!
Do you have any evidence that proves that she is a prostitute?
Do you know anyone who has slept with her and paid her?
Even if she is,doesn't she deserve a better life?
Mercy is a self acclaimed runs girl,how many times have you talked about it?
Tacha is rude and arrogant to you but she's sweet,loyal and real to those who believe in her,that's why they keep voting for her !
She has body odour,no wahala,we still like am!
In fact,her body odour sweat shirt is selling so fast!
You dont have any fucking right to tell people whom not to vote!
If this show was all about talent,Joe would still be there!
If it was all about intelligence,jackye would still be there!
Many housemates have been evicted because their fans couldn't afford to keep them going but Tacha has survived evictions back to back because millions of people want her to win just to prove a point to judgemental people like you!
She is loved and no matter how much you slander her,it wouldn't change a thing!
People like you wouldn't survive their first eviction if they ever have the privilege of being in the big brother house!
Deal with it!

So for your mind now..

You don type sense...

In summary, Please pray that God should give a child like tacha.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2019
MissCookie:

1) Keep at least three boyfriends, one for good Bleep, the second for money and the third for spare part incase one or two disappoints.
3) Discourage young girls of keeping a healthy relationship and Bleep just for money, etc

Please don't tell us she was chasing "cloud" and large followership for her business. We have lots of honest online business men and women who are making waves without being part time harlots.

[/b]Let me ask you, what do you think of a supposedly "hardworking" and responsible lady doing in a cheap hotel naked, and provocatively rocking her exposed private parts in a sexual manner while counting large amount of cash? Your guess is as good as mine! [/b]

Nobody hates Trasha, we just cannot condone prostitution, bad energy, rudeness, arrogant attitude, body odour and tense of other social vices Trasha represents. We say NO to all that. Every well meaning Nigerian says No to all that.

All ye who think Trasha is winning this, I will advice that you abandon all hopes because it will never happen but while that will never happen, for the duration of th time she is on national TV, we must rebuke any influence she has in our young generation.

After going to her Instagram page to masturbate with her pictures and saving them in your phone,looking at them before bedtime and 1st thing in the morning,you come here and preach absolute nonsense!
Go and look for her sex tape and nut while at it!
Thank you for the free publicity!
You just campaigned for Tacha by being judgemental!
Deal with it!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2019
These fools be hyping Tacha while thinking that they are slandering her.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2019
Zoroaster:
NO
⊂_ヽ
  \\ LEAVE
   \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\NO
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\TRANSFER
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
ノ )  Lノ
(_/#BBNaija grin

Very creative! shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2019
MissCookie:

Exactly...so quit crying ...SINNERS BE JUDGING SINNERS FOR SINNING DIFFERENTLY (AWON HYPOCRITE)...it's obvious you dreamt about her..it's safe to say you're now obsessed about her...she was the last name that came out from your mouth before you slept and the first name that came out once you woke up...
Can you see you love her already

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonScoolari: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2019
Twoclans:

Jason abeg wetin carry you come here cheesy

Just to bring you up to speed ,no male candidate will win big brother Ñaija 2019.I will advice you select a candidate from either the cubana olosho,the body odour queen,the homely boobs queen,or the media personality olosho.

And did you hear that the cubana olosho is already in the finals cheesy

Dear Twoclans, I am Here for the good of our democracy....

We can't allow a certain body odour fans or a plastic yansh fans turn our country into a one party system because it won't be good for our democracy and tyranny will be the order of the day.... That's why I am here.

By the way, which of the Olosho are you offering me personally? You know how much I admire you... I might just pick one.
wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2019
XXMML33:
These fools be hyping Tacha while thinking that they are slandering her.

Free campaign! grin
Their hatred is bringing in more fans!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Stop the pretense and don't let that toxic odour hinder you from getting married to me.

For supporting Tacha, you need "Dr. Iguedo Goko Cleanser and Canfour.

NO
⊂_ヽ
\\ LEAVE
\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
> ⌒ヽ
   / へ\
/  / \\NO
レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
/ /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\TRANSFER
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
ノ )  Lノ
(_/#BBNaija

pls take @

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2019
switlily25:

Money bags kee you there!
1.5 million naira couldn't keep Jackye in the house so what makes you think that Tacha has money bags voting for her?
Do you know that apart from Nigerians,her fans from south Africa,,Zimbabwe and other African countries have been voting for her back to back?
You will be surprised to know that the so called celebrities supporting her have never spent a dime to vote for her....yes!
Tacha has no money bags,she is loved and favoured by her fans!
Deal with it!
Bliv jackye's bf at ur own peril and everyone knows she has moneybags so stop deceiving ursef. U are talking about love and favour, so the evicted HM are not loved and favoured? Bbn this year is a battle of moneybags. May the best moneybag win.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2019
switlily25:

Stop posting rubbish for cheap likes!
The only reason why Tacha ignored cindy was because cindy means nothing to her and cindy wanted to use her to trend!
Mercy and other housemates have always respected themselves around her.
If you observe Tacha,she doesnt like to pick fights with women.
Stop it!
KEEP BRINGING UP EXCUSES, AS USUAL. WHAT HAVE I SAID THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM UR REACTION. IF TACHA , TRULY HAS CLOUT AND MADNESS, WHY HAS SHE BEEN AVOIDING FEMALE HOUSEMATES? ESTHER , ALONE IS OK FOR HER.

THEY WILL TELL HER , HER LIFE HISTORY. CEE -C , WAS BOLD ENOUGH TO FIGHT BOTH MALE AND FEMALE HOUSEMATES. DIANE , TOLD SEYI , IF SHE WAS THE ONE TACHA INSULTED , ON LIVE EVICTION SHOW , SHE WILL DEFINITELY REPLY HER BACK.

TACHA ONLY FIGHT THE STRONG
GUY'S, FOR CLOUT AND THE CAMERA. THAT'S , HER STRATEGY AND ONLY HIGHLIGHT IN THE HOUSE. OTHERWISE, SHE'S BASICALLY, USELESS , UNINTELLIGENT AND LAZY.

ASIDES OTHER CELEBRITIES, OKEY BAKASSI , SAID IT'S UNFORTUNATE PEOPLE ARE VOTING OUT INTELLIGENT HOUSEMATES , FOR A USELESS HOUSEMATES TO WIN. HE CONCLUDED, BY SAYING, "WE ALL KNOW WHO THE USELESS
HOUSEMATE IS .

PROFESSOR, SOYINKA WAS RIGHT, WHEN HE SAID " WE ARE BREEDING A GENERATION OF ILLITERATES. AN EXAMPLE IS TACHA.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2019
switlily25:

Stop posting rubbish for cheap likes!
The only reason why Tacha ignored cindy was because cindy means nothing to her and cindy wanted to use her to trend!
Mercy and other housemates have always respected themselves around her.
If you observe Tacha,she doesnt like to pick fights with women.
Stop it!
KEEP BRINGING UP EXCUSES, AS USUAL. WHAT HAVE I SAID THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM UR REACTION. IF TACHA , TRULY HAS CLOUT AND MADNESS, WHY HAS SHE BEEN AVOIDING FEMALE HOUSEMATES? ESTHER , ALONE IS OK FOR HER.

THEY WILL TELL HER , HER LIFE HISTORY. CEE -C , WAS BOLD ENOUGH TO FIGHT BOTH MALE AND FEMALE HOUSEMATES. DIANE , TOLD SEYI , IF SHE WAS THE ONE TACHA INSULTED , ON LIVE EVICTION SHOW , SHE WILL DEFINITELY REPLY HER BACK.

TACHA ONLY FIGHT THE STRONG
GUY'S, FOR CLOUT AND THE CAMERA. THAT'S , HER STRATEGY AND ONLY HIGHLIGHT IN THE HOUSE. OTHERWISE, SHE'S BASICALLY, USELESS , UNINTELLIGENT AND LAZY.

ASIDES OTHER CELEBRITIES, OKEY BAKASSI , SAID IT'S UNFORTUNATE PEOPLE ARE VOTING OUT INTELLIGENT HOUSEMATES , FOR A USELESS HOUSEMATES TO WIN. HE CONCLUDED, BY SAYING, "WE ALL KNOW WHO THE USELESS
HOUSEMATE IS .

PROFESSOR, SOYINKA WAS RIGHT, WHEN HE SAID " WE ARE BREEDING A GENERATION OF ILLITERATES. AN EXAMPLE IS TACHA AND HER ILKS.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2019
ATD1998:
All of you claiming u love Tacha coz of the hatred people have for her are very funny. Ella, Esther, frodd were also hated why didn't you like them?. She's the cause of any hate she's getting because of her bad energy.

NO
⊂_ヽ
\\ LEAVE
\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
> ⌒ヽ
   / へ\
/  / \\NO
レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
/ /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\TRANSFER
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
ノ )  Lノ
(_/#BBNaija
( Quote ) ( Report ) 11 Likes

ogamadam gud energy

hope you don achieve a lot with ur energy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonScoolari: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2019
switlily25:

Really?
You weren't taking it personal when you were slandering Tacha but I am taking it personal by defending her from bullies and haters like you?
Call the mods,COWARD!
If you're matured enough, you'll come for my fav and not me... I go for people's favorite and not them. wink

Good morning friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2019
What's stopping you from becoming a money bag to your favourite housemate?
Are you so broke that Tacha is your problem?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2019
XXMML33:
Imagine someone saying Nigerian women are graceful and polite.

Aren't the likes of Nazablossom, Misscookie, Aceofred, Brownsun, Nowpresence and Cee-C Nigerian women?
I know you are seriously looking for my attention but I will not indulge you. Honestly, I'm being polite to you and you are feeling the heat already smiley.
I don't know what will happen if I unleash my rudeness on you. But since I found out that you are too fragile, I have let you be grin. I don't want to be the one to do the final push that will make you end it once and for all. I refuse to be party to it smiley

Have a nice day Mr. And Oh!! A quick reminder, remember to take your medication this morning wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2019
MissCookie:
Some Nigerians sef!

First they proudly answered Team Rude and Arrogant.

Then they answered Team Prostitutes...#proudlyaprostitute.

Not it is team Bodyodour..

Foolishly and ignorantly promoting bad attitude and social vices, all in the bid to support someone who doesn't know them from Adam and who will never add to the goodwill of this country.
God forbid the kind of people I share space with. Speak up against this evil canckerworm decimating our society and good cultural ethics, they term you HATER.

Well, if that is the case, I will continue to speak out against condoning body odour, rude and arrogant attitude, ugly personality and prostitution....

I say No to prostitution

I say No to rude and arrogant attitude.

I say No to body odour.

I say No to Trasha and her Ill meaning supporters.
Our youths and children deserve better. Nigeria deserves better.

Una goodnight ooo

I wish you can channel dis ur energy to something else, your for Don move from this ur present level

NO
⊂_ヽ
\\ LEAVE
\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
> ⌒ヽ
   / へ\
/  / \\NO
レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
/ /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\TRANSFER
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
ノ )  Lノ
(_/#BBNaija
( Quote ) ( Report ) 11 Likes

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

But but, i have seen you cry like baby when your Trasha is being trashed here?

Who be this one? Cry? You know nothing

Good morning Chief wey no sabi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2019
nazablossom:
I know you are seriously looking for my attention but I will not indulge you. Honestly, I'm being polite to you and you are feeling the heat already smiley.
don't know what will happen if I unleash my rudeness on you. But since I found out that you are too fragile, I have let you be grin. I don't want to be the one to do the final push that will make you end it once and for all. I refuse to be party to it smiley

Have a nice day Mr. And Oh!! A quick reminder, remember to take your medication this morning wink

You are so predictable. Gosh!

Please unleash your rudeness on me. Prove to me that you aren't just full of shit.

I need your rudeness.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
So no more drama hmmmm

Goodnight guys

Ike Ike Ike my sugar wink
grin lipsrsealed make I no talk
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2019
ATD1998:
He never claimed he was "Mr Perfect". At least he's better than a proud, unintelligent and rude slay queen.
Eat from the crumbs before climbing to the table
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2019
QuietHammer:

You spirit of Trasha, you have no place in this body, I command you to get out now. Out!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5466) (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) (5471) (5472) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.