Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4977517 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5556) (5557) (5558) (5559) (5560) (5561) (5562) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Widall: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2019
Threebear:
2 face idibia visits the housemates*

The housemates are donned in outfits provided by Lizzie closet NG .

The door bell rings and 2face ( dressed in an impeccable blue suit and dark shades) his manager - Larry Gaga , talent manager Efe and upcoming artiste Okietie ( I'm not entirely sure ) walk in .

After the housemates are done exchanging pleasantries with 2baba and showing off their untidy bedroom and dirty jacuzzi , they lead him to the lounge.

The housemates starting from the current HOH Elo begin to introduce themselves.

Elo introduces himself as a model , actor and content creator .
Mike introduces himself as the first man that made a Ninja laugh grin
Tacha introduces herself as miss " no leave no transfer "

After their introduction , Mike suggests they all profess their gratitude.
They all generally profess they are grateful for the gift of life .

Omashola reminds 2 face that he was once a model in his video - Officially blind ( 2016 )
They reminisce the moment briefly and have a few laughs .

2 face starts taking questions from the housemates.

Seyi asks 2 face how he's been able to maintain such longevity .
How he's been able to keep reinventing himself , Larry gaga takes the question and says the secret is to enjoy what you do .
That when you enjoy what you do , you won't feel like you're working but having fun getting paid .

Tacha asks 2face about the pressure of fame , how to cope when people involve the people you care about .
2face tells her that everyone has days when they don't feel at their hundred percent , but then it's wise to always remember that you put yourself up for scrutiny and a star should always try to be professional no matter how gloomy their day pans out .

Efe the talent manager has an advice for the housemates .
He tells them that no matter how big a celebrity or a superstar you are , that you're first of all a human and if you keep working on your celebrity status without working on your human nature , a day will come when the dark side of your humanity will catch up and overtake your celebrity and you'll only have yourself to blame .

Mike audibly agrees with this as the camera pans to Tacha grin who BTW is looking exceptionally beautiful in braided wig .

2 face informs the housemates that today is his birthday and he's come to celebrate with them .
Mike and Seyi move to lift him and throw him into the jacuzzi to which he playfully rebuffs them .

He also informs them that he's launching a special brand of headphones .
Tacha commends him for this , saying she's entused by the idea and loves how he didn't go for a cliche ...like what every other celebrity is doing .

2face says biggie prevented him from coming with the headphones but promises to gift each of them one apiece .
He also promises them VIP invite to his concert holding on October 11th.

Other mundane conversations transpire before the buzzer rings and 2face and the housemates make way to the arena .

A life band is already in place with an extremely hot male guitarist .
Assortment of dishes are provided including a large cake with 2 face's picture boldly inscribed on it .

The talent manager inform the housemates of a impromptu talent competition where they're going to prove themselves as 2 face's biggest fans by giving a proper rendition of the lyrics of any of his songs .
The winner is to get a prize .

Tacha , Cindy , Seyi and Omashola give it their best shots but all flunked .

The housemates proceed to item 7 and dig in to the sumptuous food .

Elo and the hot guitarist have a brief dance off with both stepping in equal vigor .

Seyi goes into a solo dance off and busts out some fresh moves we didn't know he had .

Frodd not be outdone breaks out in his own unique slow jiggle and whine .

The ladies were not to to be left behind .... Mercy twerks ferociously , flapping her sexy butt in the air like a geese taking flight .
Diane goes into Shakira esque moves and twists and turns her hips .
Cindy not letting her rather constricted clothing stop her shows off her moves .

Soon the stage is cleared as five professional dancers ( three boys and two girls ) take the stage .

They show off a bunch of beautifully choreographed exorbitant moves .

One of the artistes that came with 2face -Kholi, takes the stage and delivers a beautiful performance .
Theokie the female artiste also takes the stage inviting the female housemates to join her on stage ... Cindy , Diane and Mercy take her up on the offer , all three gyrating ravenously on the dance floor .

Larry Gaga also performs .

2 face ends the night with a spellbinding performance of some of his classics .

Big brother informs the housemates that the show is over and as a reward , he'll let them take the cake with them .

The housemates hug and bid their guests goodnight as they depart from the arena .

The end .

Ignore all typos .
Wow.
Are u in anyway related to Chimamanda Adichie?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2019
This one off me.. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TeddyGambit: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2019
You actually sound like a better human when you speak the truth... Continue speaking the truth rather than carrying your fav(Tacha) matter for head... Las las, none of us go see anything from that 60M... So we cannot come and be killing ourselves ontop nothing

XXMML33:
Objective Analysis. grin grin

Mercy, Frodd, Omashola and Ike(during the early parts of the show) are the content creators of this season.

As far as big brother Naija is concerned either of Mercy or Frodd deserves to win it. This isn't a moral show so Mercy's immoral antics don't wager here. In fact being two-faced, conniving and manipulative is what Big brother is all.about. tongue

I would have included Tacha but her content only involves shouting and picking fights with people; it's just a rip-off of Cee-C script and it's more annoying than entertaining.

I would have included Omashola as well, but the warri script is becoming irritating and his asslicking tendencies are a turn off.

Seyi has stepped up his game and if he can maintain this level of entertainment and content, I'd put him alongside Mercy and Frodd as deserving winners.

The truth is bitter!! tongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2019
Hallenjay:
so no one is bold enough to report *mercy* give it to ike yesterday hot hot.. With a well composed ringtone.
Well, I'll do dat because dats d first time I'll watch late at night and wat I see is from A to Z... Let mercy come n denie after d show dat she wasn't straff
this is not the first time na.

but you'll never see it here, because it's their favorite dog.

but the Pharisees and Sadducees are quick to report and slander tacha's slightest mistake.

mercy was moaning like a female German Shepherd

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2019
Mercy and tacha were shouting at Elo
Y did Diane choose to insult only tacha huh

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2019
creolehunt:

I hope you're not a virgin shaa. If not, you would know that sex isn't possible without hip and waist movement. How can your lower body be static and you claim to be having sex?
It is well.

just look at you...

they did

but it's not a big deal

sex is sweet nd mercy did it,and I love her shouting

eeeeeehheeeewoooaa. wwweeeeeerttryyyu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2019
makydebbie:
This one off me.. grin

cheesy

Another night with the drunken lads of belair.

It seems things only tend to go down after deyve had too much
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2019
creolehunt:

I hope you're not a virgin shaa. If not, you would know that sex isn't possible without hip and waist movement. How can your lower body be static and you claim to be having sex?
It is well.

What's bad about being a virgin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Mercy and tacha were shouting at Elo
Y did Diane choose to insult only tacha huh

Cos tachas recent rant was the last straw.

She has had it up to her neck with tacha bullshit...unlike mercy own that's still rising up to her knees.

Tacha will not win this bigbroda

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2019
Thegamingorca:

What's bad about being a virgin grin

Lol. Nothing actually. Just that a virgin shouldn't contribute during sex talks, considering their apparent inexperience.

How can you claim people were having sex when their lower body was static? No hip or waist movement. Which kind sex be that?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2019
XXMML33:
Objective Analysis. grin grin

Mercy, Frodd, Omashola and Ike(during the early parts of the show) are the content creators of this season.

As far as big brother Naija is concerned either of Mercy or Frodd deserves to win it. This isn't a moral show so Mercy's immoral antics don't wager here. In fact being two-faced, conniving and manipulative is what Big brother is all.about. tongue

I would have included Tacha but her content only involves shouting and picking fights with people; it's just a rip-off of Cee-C script and it's more annoying than entertaining.

I would have included Omashola as well, but the warri script is becoming irritating and his asslicking tendencies are a turn off.

Seyi has stepped up his game and if he can maintain this level of entertainment and content, I'd put him alongside Mercy and Frodd as deserving winners.

The truth is bitter!! tongue
bless your soul, if this isn't another stunt. Frodd for the money.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2019
creolehunt:

Lol. Nothing actually. Just that a virgin shouldn't contribute during sex talks, considering their apparent inexperience.

How can you claim people were having sex when their lower body was static? No hip or waist movement. Which kind sex be that?

Frog or chicken style grin just put your prick and pour sperm grin very sweet
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2019
Lauryn41:

When will titans ever stop wailing
You people have dragged mercy Diane and elo
Back and forth ,now you're coming here to wail up and down
Is tacha the only housemate that gets dragged
Every team has been there at some point
Nobody don wail reach una
Let us see road this morning abeg
Babbbbyyyy

So when Your team was being dragged, U kept mute abi?
If no, why then are you wailing?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2019
NativeDoctor1:

You know I can't scroll pass when the biase is towards my Tatashe. If it were against other housemates I don't give a bleep.

There was no bias anywhere. Ibkayee narrated the incident exactly as it happened, I watched it all live. If Jaruma's control oil hadn't wiped away most of your comprehension capacity, you would have seen that Tacha was not even the major highlight of the update and Ibk didn't paint her or any housemate in a certain way. She posted based on what she saw.

If you have issues with her update, go and give your own detailed update rather than bark and rant like the rabid dog you support.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2019
NativeDoctor1:

Na only Tacha you see shout... rubbish

It was Elo and Tacha that started going back and forth before Mercy joined, not the other way round.

Tacha wasn't the only person shouting. Mercy was also shouting..

Even with the shout Tacha and Mercy are 100% right on this one.

I know you made an effort for giving a breakdown of what went down last night, but don't be partial with your choice of words.

Good morning all!
Lol but I included the parts where Elo and Mercy were also shouting, their own shouting occurred sort of more in intervals and I specifically also mentioned these parts. Tacha's screeching was a consistent thing

Actually, it was Mercy and Elo that started going back and forth first, I followed a video

Coolbeans dude, like I said, if you viewed things differently, fair enough lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2019
Dezenazil:
bless your soul. Frodd for the money.

I'm totally in support.

None of those callous girls deserve it. Tacha is very stupid and clueless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2019
Lauryn41:

Don't let love cloud your judgements too

Inasmuch as tacha isn't wrong

You cannot call out Diane for defending elo

Elo is her guy and she's within rights to defend him from a raging woman

Tacha did the same for seyi and nearly ripped frodd (a man ) apart because of seyi

Little Diane reacted like a woman in love

She didn't call out mercy because the useless bitch is her "friend"

Tacha was very correct on this but she needs to tone down the shouting

I am very sure even you can't stand people shouting repeatedly
You say?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2019
oshe11:

You should do this more ma'am

PS: Tacha also said it they were outside She'd have broken Diane(probably like a Biscuit) for hitting her
Lool I must've missed that part, wasn't able to grab every single thing each person said. Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2019
Beorn1:

Who hacked your account?
he has said it once before that a woman must not win this season.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2019
creolehunt:

It is well.

This is the reason why I told you the other time that you are growing old too fast, they have invented a new way of having sex and that's what you said @bolded... cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2019
makydebbie:
This one off me.. grin

My darling Anita. cheesy cheesy cheesy

She has the coolest gbasgbos ever. cheesy grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2019
Beorn1:

That guy's post pissed me off, I just had to restrict myself from insulting him. Ibkayee took her time to update what happened and the irritant insulted her on top. Yet, he's amongst those that do clamour for updates here but WILL NEVER update at any point in time. Someone out of selflessness helped with an update that NO-ONE gave detailed representation of, and yet she still got bashed for it. Her crime was helping those not watching.

Ibkayee, please don't be discouraged by his stupidity. You did well. We appreciate the updates. God bless you for it. Don't let his words get to you, I know it can be annoying, but ignore and keep updating when you can.
Lool, how will I go on? cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2019
Hallenjay:
very good, why did de refuse to report mercy had sex yester9t at least d gangster has had his way las las... Ogburo don jump.

Omo ehn.......

Na shame make dem quiet

She was grinding and Moaning deeply in Amerigbo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2019
edeXede:

Mercy is the only one playing this game right. Manipulations and so on. Weekend is coming and she knew Ike would soon find out she bought immunity without him knowing. She knowingly gave him sex before that day to minimize his rant. grin
video
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2019
Omoh even if you had a brash and stupid upbringing that doesn't mean you'll be hostile towards everyone. This tacha nah very stupid person I swear.

I really thought she could just be misunderstood but gaskiya she's just very stupid

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2019
fitzmayowa:

This is the reason why I told you the other time that you are growing old too fast, they have invented a new way of having sex and that's what you said @bolded... cheesy grin cheesy

Lol. What's the style called?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2019
Mercy Mercy my LAMBO kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2019
fitzmayowa:
So Mercy does not remember half of what she did Why not stay away from alcohol if you can't handle it...
Na tactics just because Ike don finally chop cookie

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Hello Dominique, please why are some of my posts hidden? I haven't broken any of the rules, have I?

I am guessing spambots are working overtime. Kindly make those posts unhidden.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2019
creolehunt:

sleeping seex style for smellos grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2019
creolehunt:

Lower body in static position... cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2019
Lauryn41:

Don't let love cloud your judgements too

Inasmuch as tacha isn't wrong

You cannot call out Diane for defending elo

Elo is her guy and she's within rights to defend him from a raging woman

Tacha did the same for seyi and nearly ripped frodd (a man ) apart because of seyi

Little Diane reacted like a woman in love

She didn't call out mercy because the useless bitch is her "friend"

Tacha was very correct on this but she needs to tone down the shouting

I am very sure even you can't stand people shouting repeatedly
Did u read what I wrote? Or u just wanted to quote....I said tacha over reacts sometimes...but that wasn't Diane's fight uncle...if she really wanted to fight for Elo she should have also cautioned her bestie Mercy....Tacha wasn't the only one who fought Elo ...and why was she even crying after the fight? Bia learn to digest posts before quoting.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5556) (5557) (5558) (5559) (5560) (5561) (5562) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.