Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5007664 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5558) (5559) (5560) (5561) (5562) (5563) (5564) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2019
Chibabe005:
Tacha Tacha Tacha !!!

I Stan.

restan!

no apologies whatsoever!!!
NO
⊂_ヽ
\\ LEAVE
\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
> ⌒ヽ
   / へ\
/  / \\NO
レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
/ /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\TRANSFER
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
ノ )  Lノ
(_/#BBNaija

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stacyglow(f): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2019
XXMML33:
My leave ends this weekend. I'll resume work on Monday. This show has been more addictive than I thought. The experience was nice though. My main goal throughout the time I commented on this thread, was to experience what it would be like to support someone who anyone with any sense would balk in bewilderment at my show of support. I wanted to put myself in the shoes of lawyers who succeed at defending the indefensible. It was really an eye opening experience. I discovered a lot about how the minds of humans work.

My work schedule is very hectic so I won't have the time to watch the show during the day, and at night I'll be too tired from working all day to catch up. I also wouldn't have the time to post on this thread as frequently. If at all I do, my posts will be sparse and as objective as possible.

Supporting Tacha, although not genuinely, made me realize that there are two sides to every person no matter how flawed they may appear. Although I admit that Tacha has certain good qualities which I have tried my best to reveal, I don't think she deserves to win this show. I don't even think she deserves half the support that she is getting. I mean, what does she do in the house? Wake, cook, eat, sleep, perform poorly at most tasks and sleep again. She's essentially a delawood in those respects. The only time she creates content is when she picks fights with people, by exaggerating their supposed errors and escalating little disputes, and then yelling and insulting them afterwards. This behavior isn't worthy of support or condoning. However I do admit that I've developed an attraction towards Tacha due to the fact that I can relate with her on certain respects.

Everything I've said about Mike's reasons for being on the show, and his reasons for deciding to represent Nigeria still stands. I don't think he deserves to win the show for all those reasons. But if I'm to be honest he is a genuinely nice person and his behavior is one that can hardly be faulted. Even despite his high status, he is still very humble and tolerates all these unwarranted insults from people like Tacha. That's commendable. The affable and jovial way he interacts with everyone is actually worthy of emulation. The genuine smiles on his face and the childish claps of support when a housemate is showing off their skills usually warms my heart. It's very understandable why his wife decided to get married to him despite being older and more successful that him, and the support he is currently receiving is very well deserved. I agree that at times it might seem like he is trying to get reactions from certain people through mild provocation, but I really don't know what to make of that. It's hard to tell if he is trying to provoke them or just being real and honest.

Mercy is the complete package as far as a Big brother show is concerned. If she wins, she totally deserves it. She's a blend of all the qualities you'd want a Big brother housemate to have. She's sexy, fun loving, brings quality drama, is the life of the party, takes tasks seriously, delivers quality romance and sexual content while not being arrogant and picking unnecessary fights like Tacha does. Mercy and Frodd actually bring more than 70% of the entire content of the show this season. It's just that Frodd is more morally inclined that she is, but the so called immoral behaviors she exhibits; the manipulativeness, the vindictiveness, the betrayals, the pretence, the smoking and skimpy outfits she wears and all, are what the show is all about if you watch Big Brother shows from other countries.

Frodd is in my opinion the most deserving candidate for the win. Why he isn't getting much support is baffling to me. Frodd has delivered so much content this season that it's almost impossible to keep track of. He is extremely talented, very funny, very real, not afraid to express his emotions, tries his best in tasks, is the embodiment of the average Nigerian hustler on the streets, engages in very meaningful, eye opening and inspiring discussions, has been in two romantic ships, has allowed himself to be vulnerable with a woman who didn't reciprocate his love for her, and then won her over through his determination and honesty. Watching Frodd has been like watching an interesting and meaningful story unfold. He has grown as a person and has grown on me so much, more than any of the other housemates has. Frodd would also be a perfect ambassador for a show like this if he wins, because he is someone most Nigerian can relate with - This is actually the edge he has over Mercy.

Seyi in my opinion made the best decision by splitting from Tacha. Tacha was killing his game and preventing him from delivering the content that he is currently delivering. He is also very intelligent and would have had more fans if he had stepped up his game more earlier in the show.

Omashola is also someone who deserves the support he is getting but at times he can be too loud and annoying. He also tends to vacillate between being real and being an asslicker and tends to waver between playing the efe script and showing off. I'm still very undecided about him

During the earlier periods of the show, Ike was delivering content back to back. He had the game to be one of the top contenders but his relationship with Mercy and then the two strikes he received, killed his game. Now he is just a shadow of his former self and Mercy is far more an interesting housemate than he is. She also appears to the playing he game better than he is.

The rest remaining housemates can fuçk off. Nothing interesting about them.

I know people will call me all sorts name for posting this. I'll like all those people to know beforehand that I really don't give a fuçk and that their opinions are worthless to me.

All this long epistles just to talk down on ike!!
you just wasted ur Time as usual..cus dz is not the first time you're writting long epistles which entails ur hatred for ike
dat hatred wud soon choke u!!

ike has proven himself!! ike is a full package!! ike is the content!! stop lying to urself.
you can hype ur fav but don't cover the hype by talking down ike cus it seems he's ur main target!!.
All those who watch d show without sentiments knows dat Ike is the game!!

Even wen he was on two strikes he still gave content back to back!!
the earlier u stop deceiving urself d better for u!!!
He's no one's shadow..even as the resident good guy we still see him clearly!!!
twitter will teach u better!! cus dz ur usual long narratives is so null!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2019
Those things wailing in my mentions.

una go cry tire fa!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2019
oshe11:
NO
⊂_ヽ
\\ LEAVE
\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
> ⌒ヽ
   / へ\
/  / \\NO
レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
/ /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\TRANSFER
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
ノ )  Lノ
(_/#BBNaija
yes ohh!!

if I no support tacha, wetin I gain?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2019
Taymi:
Seyi is one of the few I like in that house but damn I can’t sleep in the same room with him, I won’t be able to sleep �
Plz flog me but dont snore around me angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2019
I have to agree XML is an objective individual.

I actually like that about him.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2019
This thread is something else.. I find it funny though.

because the hypocrisy here stinks to high heavens.

U won't see them, utter a word when Tacha is being bashed, rather they hail the devilish lies from the pit of Hades.

They go on liking comments against Tacha

reciprocate the gesture, which is the truth of course..they turn to psychologists and low buget motivational speakers.

If you know you don't condemn the lies against Tacha, then you've ño moral right to tell me what to post and what not to.

keep your hypocrital Rusty ass one place

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2019
XML well done

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2019
oshe11:
Twitter is your friend

undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2019
Boring house. Boring thread. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by gatecrash123: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2019
Chibabe005:

Now why bother to write this epistle of lamentation when you're convinced Tacha is a thot?

I Frankly give no hoot about your biased school of thought.

Now compared to how, Tacha was criticized and shamed, i really expected live sex, outright nudity on my screen, but alas we're seeing something.. something far far decent than we all subscribed for.

Now y'all are changing the rhetorics that she might be a harlot, but not nymph

I ask what prove do you actually have, that she's an harlot? I know of Tacha's products, ranging from anklets, facial masks, creams..her beauty line is called "everything tacha".. unlike the real harlot in that house,Tacha advertises her beauty products at every given opportunity and not her body.

A tiger can't change it stripes...if tacha is an harlot indeed, one action or another would have given her out, especially being in a secluded place for quite a long time.

No substantial prove that Tacha is a Thot. None at all
No sugar daddy tales

no tales of use and dumped.

none at all.!!

don't come at me,with that stale Instagram vibes she gives.

Because last time I check, the kardashians actually do far more explicit stuffs to promote their cosmetics lines on Instagram..but u dare not slut shame them

If Tacha could be on her best behaviour, for this long..that means she is amenable to change, completely.

gather here if u think this person is needed at yaba apa osi

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2019
safarigirl:
Ike has brought the most content to this show.

He brings highlights on his own, everything he does is a highlight. So, anybody that thinks he does not deserve this as much as a Frodd or a Mercy, does not know what objectivity is about and should keep that word away from their analysis. Since Esther left, how many Highlights Frodd don bring?

Good Morning.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by gatecrash123: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2019
XXMML33:
My leave ends this weekend. I'll resume work on Monday. This show has been more addictive than I thought. The experience was nice though. My main goal throughout the time I commented on this thread, was to experience what it would be like to support someone who anyone with any sense would balk in bewilderment at my show of support. I wanted to put myself in the shoes of lawyers who succeed at defending the indefensible. It was really an eye opening experience. I discovered a lot about how the minds of humans work.

My work schedule is very hectic so I won't have the time to watch the show during the day, and at night I'll be too tired from working all day to catch up. I also wouldn't have the time to post on this thread as frequently. If at all I do, my posts will be sparse and as objective as possible.

Supporting Tacha, although not genuinely, made me realize that there are two sides to every person no matter how flawed they may appear. Although I admit that Tacha has certain good qualities which I have tried my best to reveal, I don't think she deserves to win this show. I don't even think she deserves half the support that she is getting. I mean, what does she do in the house? Wake, cook, eat, sleep, perform poorly at most tasks and sleep again. She's essentially a delawood in those respects. The only time she creates content is when she picks fights with people, by exaggerating their supposed errors and escalating little disputes, and then yelling and insulting them afterwards. This behavior isn't worthy of support or condoning. However I do admit that I've developed an attraction towards Tacha due to the fact that I can relate with her on certain respects.

Everything I've said about Mike's reasons for being on the show, and his reasons for deciding to represent Nigeria still stands. I don't think he deserves to win the show for all those reasons. But if I'm to be honest he is a genuinely nice person and his behavior is one that can hardly be faulted. Even despite his high status, he is still very humble and tolerates all these unwarranted insults from people like Tacha. That's commendable. The affable and jovial way he interacts with everyone is actually worthy of emulation. The genuine smiles on his face and the childish claps of support when a housemate is showing off their skills usually warms my heart. It's very understandable why his wife decided to get married to him despite being older and more successful that him, and the support he is currently receiving is very well deserved. I agree that at times it might seem like he is trying to get reactions from certain people through mild provocation, but I really don't know what to make of that. It's hard to tell if he is trying to provoke them or just being real and honest.

Mercy is the complete package as far as a Big brother show is concerned. If she wins, she totally deserves it. She's a blend of all the qualities you'd want a Big brother housemate to have. She's sexy, fun loving, brings quality drama, is the life of the party, takes tasks seriously, delivers quality romance and sexual content while not being arrogant and picking unnecessary fights like Tacha does. Mercy and Frodd actually bring more than 70% of the entire content of the show this season. It's just that Frodd is more morally inclined that she is, but the so called immoral behaviors she exhibits; the manipulativeness, the vindictiveness, the betrayals, the pretence, the smoking and skimpy outfits she wears and all, are what the show is all about if you watch Big Brother shows from other countries.

Frodd is in my opinion the most deserving candidate for the win. Why he isn't getting much support is baffling to me. Frodd has delivered so much content this season that it's almost impossible to keep track of. He is extremely talented, very funny, very real, not afraid to express his emotions, tries his best in tasks, is the embodiment of the average Nigerian hustler on the streets, engages in very meaningful, eye opening and inspiring discussions, has been in two romantic ships, has allowed himself to be vulnerable with a woman who didn't reciprocate his love for her, and then won her over through his determination and honesty. Watching Frodd has been like watching an interesting and meaningful story unfold. He has grown as a person and has grown on me so much, more than any of the other housemates has. Frodd would also be a perfect ambassador for a show like this if he wins, because he is someone most Nigerian can relate with - This is actually the edge he has over Mercy.

Seyi in my opinion made the best decision by splitting from Tacha. Tacha was killing his game and preventing him from delivering the content that he is currently delivering. He is also very intelligent and would have had more fans if he had stepped up his game more earlier in the show.

Omashola is also someone who deserves the support he is getting but at times he can be too loud and annoying. He also tends to vacillate between being real and being an asslicker and tends to waver between playing the efe script and showing off. I'm still very undecided about him

During the earlier periods of the show, Ike was delivering content back to back. He had the game to be one of the top contenders but his relationship with Mercy and then the two strikes he received, killed his game. Now he is just a shadow of his former self and Mercy is far more an interesting housemate than he is. She also appears to the playing he game better than he is.

I know people will call me all sorts name for posting this. I'll like all those people to know beforehand that I really don't give a fuçk and that their opinions are worthless to me.
nna ehn see epistle

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2019
hehehehe

una go wail tire

if una like, gather ontop Mercy's botched ass

e no concern me

as long as,e pain una!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2019
Chibabe005:
This thread is something else.. I find it funny though.

because the hypocrisy here stinks to high heavens.

U won't see them, utter a word when Tacha is being bashed, rather they hail the devilish lies from the pit of Hades.

They go on liking comments against Tacha

reciprocate the gesture, which is the truth of course..they turn to psychologists and low buget motivational speakers.

If you know you don't condemn the lies against Tacha, then you've to moral right to tell me what to post and what not to.

keep your hypocrital Rusty ass one place
The way people react against Tacha is really disturbing oooh...Even when the truth is obvious like a white man amongst 10 black men from congo,they will still refute it....*sprinkles holy water on haters hearts*

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2019
ninnyanny:
The way people react against Tacha is really disturbing oooh...Even when the truth is obvious like a white man amongst 10 black men from congo,they will still refute it....*sprinkles holy water on haters hearts*
my dear eehn..

that's why I'm stanning harder than before.

And to think they all go blind when their favorite dog commits worst things than Tacha.

I fear their black hearts

tueeeh

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2019
Lauryn41:
Tacha says outside the house nobody can ask her for time

Seriously?

I already she's an ignorant cheap ,dullard

Nothing new

Titans will see this one and still be wailing that they are dragging her
The only unfortunate thing is that, the show has made her more popular.

See that yeye Senator. He became popular for doing a shameful thing by slapping a lady in an adult shop

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2019
Mercy!! This babe has been giving us content right from the stage. Call her whatever u like, outside the house she is doing okay for herself but has never for once thrown anyone under the bus. Mercy is humble, loving, a good cook, life of the party, a ride or die friend ( u need one in ur life), a go getter with the Naija hustling spirit!

Mercy has played d game and given us entertainment value for our subscription !

She loves her fans, She appreciates the votes and the sacrifice. Mercy deserves to win. As D finale draws near, Pls vote Mercy as the winner of BBN 2019.

Thank you
Daalu
Sanu
Eshe

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Another night with the drunken lads of belair.

It seems things only tend to go down after deyve had too much

People dey drink even toddler dey drink some join. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

My darling Anita. cheesy cheesy cheesy

She has the coolest gbasgbos ever. cheesy grin grin

I'm telling you. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor06: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2019
XXMML33:

I want to be like. cheesy You always have your emotion in check . You can fvcking flip at any time you wish. Your IQ must be over 90. shocked grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2019
MrsV:
Mercy!! This babe has been giving us content right from the stage. Call her whatever u like, outside the house she is doing okay for herself but has never for once thrown anyone under the bus. Mercy is humble, loving, a good cook, life of the party, a ride or die friend ( u need one in ur life), a go getter with the Naija hustling spirit!

Mercy has played d game and given us entertainment value for our subscription !

She loves her fans, She appreciates the votes and the sacrifice. Mercy deserves to win. As D finale draws near, Pls vote Mercy as the winner of BBN 2019.

Thank you
Daalu
Sanu
Eshe
ooops, you forgot to add "home wrecker"

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2019
thatigboman:
"your heart is as dark as your knuckles" diane to tacha
You need milk from buhari's cows

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2019
thatigboman:
is this how much the dirty blow that diane gave tacha, which tore part of tacha's face, is paining you?
What if diane had justifiably blinded tacha's left eye? Na intensive care u go dey by now
Up tacha.you have now jumped from hating seyi to tacha? Lola

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mmaglamz(f): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2019
Eeghe:
Elo has a beautiful wiry body shaa
Not when he is on boxers tho

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hallenjay: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2019
creolehunt:

I hope you're not a virgin shaa. If not, you would know that sex isn't possible without hip and waist movement. How can your lower body be static and you claim to be having sex?
It is well.
u wan start bah... Which one r u talking abt, who told u d lower body was static... Bcs kayode help u guys... Once a while he'll come n check if de r done, even mercy in her drunken voice says she no care if anybody see her and raise her sef den cover d bumbum wt d wear den head to bathroom. Pull anoda lies abeg. I watch it completely

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2019
makydebbie:

I'm telling you. cheesy

grin tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2019
Tripitaka:

I sincerely hope you're still a secondary school student, as it will be a huge disgrace for any university to either admit or graduate you with this shallow line of thought. Perhaps you were trying to be savage, but look at the amount of ridicule you have brought upon yourself.

May I ask, why do you always type from a place of anguish and frustration? If you call _whoring a 'chain of business' then that says a lot about your own ambitions, considering that you're questioning a stranger's ambitions.

I hope that you find love some day and that a good Samaritan steps in to save you from selfdestruction.

Cheers.

Gbas gbos!! Tripitaka will just come out and give dazing blows and slaps and go back to reading mode. Lemme stay on my lane and hype my fav o

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dafe306: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2019
Update:
Big brother called the HOH to the dairy room. Elo comes back and asks the housemates to gather in the lounge, he tells the housemates that biggie asked everyone of them to scrub the walkway or hallway (can’t remember) and they should all clean the house ( every aspect of the house).

While still talking Biggie announces that the store room is now open.

Is cleaning of the house the punishment?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Enchantaurl(f): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2019
XXMML33:

you just had to compare Tacha to Mercy all in a bid to buttress your point that mercy deserves to win. Make her look bad while painting Mike saint.

You could have simply just analysed each of the housemates instead of making one look like the devil.

I'm happy you said you are not genuinely supporting her, because a real fan will know that painting her black like this, potentially reduces her chances of winning.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2019
Munzy14:

U will ooo... cheesy

Don't allow daft minded persons discourage u na..

We will prepare a strawberry milk shake for u afte the show... cheesy
Lol I hate strawberry milk shake please tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol I hate strawberry milk shake please tongue
Really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5558) (5559) (5560) (5561) (5562) (5563) (5564) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138